So where is it? Seeing how Capcom dropped the ball with RE, I'm getting worried. Thoughts? What would save DMC...

So where is it? Seeing how Capcom dropped the ball with RE, I'm getting worried. Thoughts? What would save DMC? What would you like to see?

And fuck you with your shitty IOS chink bait threads.

It's not happening.
Read the article he linked; people were just guessing because it was on his resume, but he'd added it on there back when DmC was in the very early planning stages and was still supposed to be a real DMC game.

Thanks. I guess I can tune out of this E3 now.

How did they drop the ball, this is the most interested I've been in RE in years?

then you are a walking sim loving faggot who has no taste and aren't from around here.

It has combat.

We really don't know much about this new RE.
It might be a jumscare walking simulator like Outlast, or it might be different, it's a bit early to draw conclusions.

oh you fags just will never be happy will you.
You were mad when it became more action-y
you were mad when they tried to bring back survival horror
You're mad that they continue making games instead of just rehashing the first fucking 3 games as remakes over and over because you have permanent rose colored fucking cataracts.

A survival horror VR game is a GOOD IDEA. And if it WASN'T Capcom, or WASN'T Resident Evil, or if the mainstream community DIDN'T like it, you would be shitting yourself over it. But as it is, because a group of people you don't like said it might be good you're going to whine and complain and cry until people glance in your direction because you're just a contrarian FAGGOT.

EAT SHIT

No, you are the feces feaster.

Spouting a meme doesn't invalidate the argument you cockgobbler. try again.

Your post was also a meme, penis chewer.

okay, you're just legitimately retarded.
nevermind.

Not as mentally challenged as you, shill. Go market your game somewhere else.

If it wasn't Capcom, and it wasn't Resident Evil, nobody would remotely care about this game because it looks like every other generic first-person horror game in the last few years. It's riding on brand recognition alone.

This thread isn't even about RE, it's mourning DMC5, there are other threads for that.

It does when it invalidates a core underlying argument made that people who liked RE would somehow like this game had it not been branded as such. This is false, more because you make assumptions about those you're trying to shit on, and instead it makes you look retarded. People who don't want VR are basically never going to want VR. People who think it looks like a walking sim are immediately going to ignore it. Please provide concrete evidence of a time when a different company makes an offbrand version of a game and people receive it better than the original series on Holla Forums.

Also, we have formatting here, but I guess that's too hard for a goon to figure out.

You're right another generic shooter is exactly what the franchise needed.

- Style switching
- More weapons
- No recycled movesets a la Gilgamesh/Beowulf though fist weapons would be nice
- DMC 3 tier campaign
- Numbers of stage in every stage, I really loved that in DMC 3
- Stylish cutscenes
- Dante
- Expanded Nero
- Cool enemy design, and more of them
- More bosses

I think it would really cool if it was set directly after DMC3. Dante just opened up his business, Trish and Lady stop by on the occasional mission, and the primary antagonist looms in the shadows until shit goes crazy late game and the jobs become extremely difficult.

for trish to be in it it would have to take place after 1

You just want Lady's DMC3 design back

Oh. I was thinking of animu when I said that. I mostly just want Lady back.

Yes.

I want to fuck Natalia.

I would like to see dragon's dogma 2.

Or even a fucking gaijin port of the MMO.