Trump snubs the passover celebrations at the white house

Happy Passover anons :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z3aaS
youtube.com/watch?v=dELS21HqIb4>>9699343
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RWBY is trash, but I'd fug blake so hard

I agree.

N-NO hes a kike shill chesscucks zionist redditor YAEL KUSHNER HAH KIKE IMPOSTOR RUSSIAN PUPPET SHILL h-he invaded syria omg poor assad btw GASSAD is worse than hitler CHESSFAG SHILL BACK TO T-D MUH CHESS /PAL / ALWAYS BEEN A RON PAUL BOARD CHESSTRUMPTARDS NOTNWELCOM REEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEE

Barely anybody went to it, not even Yael and Jared.

Conceding a white as a jewess is an action a real man wouldn't participate within.

i will never get tired of winning.

Quads

Fuck

>archive.is/Z3aaS ←—- read this before anything else as it is a good summary of what's going on
Fuck off already.

He's not enjoying passover I guess.

Kek looks down on your laziness. His digits are earned, not given.

Was hoping for an old school get, but I should have made a quality post. I'm sorry, kek.

finally a decent thread

WHAT

Please refer to

her children are mischlings and thats a fact. she betrayed her race

Is this the /comfysmug/ thread?

Yes user, yes it is.

Don't forget:
This is one of the best days in a long time.

Oh, and new moonman.

Makes me think of cheesecake tbh

Your delusional wishful thinking won't change the reality that she betrayed her race and converted to judaism, and is now raising jewish children.

Wew, sorry I missed your numbers, user. Consider them checked.
This looks like the start of a fun thread.

Have a smug Donald and Tiff.

fuck off 600000000000000000-dimensional chessfag

That isn't a good thing.

Holy fuck, what ? Did he actually fucking say this ?

yeah look at his statement at

The madman sure as shit implied it.

were there any redpills that really "tore down their wall"?

My father has always been a religious nut/explorer, he's been all over the board with religions for as long as I can remember, however he recently "converted to Judaism".

I'm fully grown and moved out, but any anons have advice on best way to proceed? Last time I tried subtle redpills (ie, 9/11 route, he's into Alex Jones) he said "you know, it sounds like you have something against the jews" and I stopped for fear of ruining any chance I have at redpilling him in the future…kind of don't want to ruin the relationship I've built with him over the years…

Judaism attract sociopaths and neurotics. I'm afraid you're f'd

You're either retarded, delusional, or a genuine shill if you think that's what he meant. Is English your first language?

Tell him the jews were the original racial supremacists, and that monotheism is an inherently bigoted concept invented by the jews. Tell him that the outright denial of the gods of others, a concept invented by jews, is morally abhorrent.

yeah you pretty much just described him perfectly in 2 words.

here, have an unrelated page from Mein Kampf for your troubles

It's over user, you might as well just cut him out of your life. He will only bring you down, even if he doesn't realize it.

That sentence is ambiguous. You can read it as the planes being the only contrast, or it can be read as the innocents being the contrast, or the planes and the innocents being the contrast.

If we were all being charitable and friendly, nobody would question it. Everyone would ignore the ambiguity and assume he meant the first. But politics isn't about being charitable and friendly, it's about exploiting ambiguous language and assuming the worst about what somebody said. Hence the trouble Spicer found himself in for saying that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. If the media were being police and charitable, they'd ignore it, assuming he meant in the context of military matters. But that's not how the media took it, was it?

So why did Spicer use ambiguous language a second time in his apology, during the same day? Is it because he's a sperg who isn't careful to use defensive language? Quite possibly. Or did he deliberately employ ambiguity a second time to rile up the kikes?

The later is what I choose to believe, because it's funnier.

> If the media were being polite and charitable

user why'd you post a selfie?

When there's dead commies, I'm happy.
How in the hell can you criticize Barbarossa minus the size of Russia? It's an obvious victory. Trump is sweeping up East Asia.
Don't even quote the kike bank thing. They are a vassal state of China, economically, politically, and militarily. We are effectively breaking apart our enemies and relieving stress for Japan so they can get on rewriting that constitution already.
It's no coincidence that Japan and Taiwan were the first to contact Trump when he took office. He's getting things done at a rapid pace, as he promised.

Okay taste m8

Those anti-Chritians have no manners. But I guess goyim Trump should've known better than to host an event for chosen ones only.

Feels good to be a chesscuck, purity-spiraling 1488er, m80s sauce?

Could not have a better day! Thanks user!

You could not pay me to dick the cat.

Yang however!

Pleb taste user.

Check out this dank animu girl in a Trump hat. Fucking based!

You're trying too hard T_D. Texas Anime doesn't count.

this is a really good chance for us honestly, the kikes aren't going to let the spicy comments go but they're extremely disadvantageous to them. Considering the difference between "chemical weapons" and "chemical agents" spicer is technically correct about this no matter what one believes or what he actually meant the kikes will charge into a losing battle on this one. This is a great chance because after destroying the inevitable media narrative with the aforementioned simple explanation we can redpill those on the left about how hitler faced chemical weapons personally in WW1 and despised their use (which subtly brings into question how could he condone gassing people after such an experience) as well as continue to redpill right leaning normies on the fact that the holocoaster never happened but should have since they'll inevitably question it even if only a little when this story hits the mainstream

You forgot that pic related was the top story on Drudge Report all afternoon and well into the late night as I'm about to go to bed here. At least 12 hours so far.

Yes. Passover 2017. Oy Vey was the Top Story of Drudge most of the day.

Thank You Sean.

KEK
E
K

It seems like everyone's just having a laugh at the kikes, including a kike. Good thing too, all it does is make them chimp harder and scream louder about the six gorillion. I wonder if Spicer is going to get questioned about what he was implying when he said Assad gassed innocent people, unlike Hitler.

Wait… what?

Criminally unchecked trip
Hail

What a great day, all this and then I was reading a news article and noticed these special wee numbers.

S H U T I T D O W N

But muh drumfowitz and muh chess cucks

went over to my parents to cook them dinner and hang out with my Dad. Spicer news comes on, wait to see what their reaction to it is.
"they really like reminding people about the holocaust" - Mum
"Why aren't the gays and gypsies annoyed about this" - Dad says while laughing

And thats how my family had a lovely discussion about the Holohoax over a delicious meal spaghetti & meatball's and glasses of red wine.

Today I finally realised everything is going to be okay.

You will not convince anyone by spouting the conclusions. You need to say the evidence and let them get to the conclusions themselves.

I can recognize when others do it, but I don't notice when I do it

To be fair Kushner in either case should be killed for treason

D E S I G N A T E D
B A T T I N G
N U M B E R S

Do you have a link to the "innocent people" part? I didnt see that.

I'm so, so sorry user. It's a terrible thing to have a parent suffer a debilitating mental illness. My best wishes to you in this difficult time.

Sounds like a good evening.

checking those time dubs

And you can't argue this because the head of the ADL himself agrees…

btw who gotz da getz?

Yeah, I know, no central bank.

But what's going on in the country is a fucking tragedy, they're one of the poorest countries on earth and are led by a family of psychotic narcissists.

Any nation in which allowed it's own people to starve in the 90s because it preferred to keep foreigners fat and happy (the odd diplomatic missions, and those 6 Americans that defected in the Korean war) is a bad one.

A united Korea will be a strong nation, and forever will they be thankful to the God Emperor.

We all know who the newfags is here

What a bunch of autistic kike faggots.

I don't know why this is making me so sad. I think I would have an easier time if my father told me he's transexual. Has he decided to convert to judaism or has he converted? It's very common rabbis will turn away those that want to join (it's part of how to show commitment they actually don't like newcomers and it will always be understood they aren't part of the actual tribe) so maybe there's some hope.

Yang is the best part of that show

Of course user

He should be killed for being jewish

I agree RWBY is trash, but Blake's not the only fuckable girl. why stop at just one?

Does anyone know if Spicer is doing another press briefing today?

He's not. Trump is doing a joint conference later.

Thanks user.
Nice digits btw.

I suppose we could use this as the thread to watch the joint conference.

user, plz

Give her a MAGA hat and you've got yourself a deal.

Good job user, may Kek be with you.

>to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good
Kekkest part of this thing is they don't even see what is in plain sight.

you forgot the part where he intentionally didnt mention jews during the holocaust reminder day.

Even better than that

Said pretty clearly that the 'forces of evil' aka jews/allies defeated the 'forces of good' aka Ein Reich.

And the kikes licked it up without even reading it, still complained but totally missed the glaringly obvious.

Didn't Trump also imply evil won WWII?

yep.

posting in a /r/The_Donald thread

I think the other girls have the upper hand if you catch my drift.

youtube.com/watch?v=dELS21HqIb4>>9699343
Well, they are new yorkers.

Did you remember to bring up that he got those photos from the camps on the soviet side as provided by soviet photographers?
That's always been a biggie for me.
Real shame about Ike's bluepillness, in another world out there, he did listen to Patton, and flattened the worn-down Soviets with little resistance.

It's kinda 50/50
Be better if he was letting Japan do it though, but I guess the MIC had too much money riding on this to let it go.
Best outcome would be the plan Japanese have wanted to do for years, which is break containment Holla Forums samson option style while dealing with their primary (((social))) problem to the south.
Basically their plan called for replacing all SK officials with NK's post-unification, as SK's officials are where all those annoying as fuck SJ cunts shouting about vidya and animoo muhsoggyknees comes from.
We just have to hope Shinzo can convince The Don to let the Honorary Aryans deal with the Honorary Talmudians the proper way.
Little Fatman might keep tossing missiles their way, but he's not actively wrecking their fucking culture. They likely see Juche as being fake Shintoism anyway.

yes either way, we just have to hope it's the right way.

well she did kill off that slutty tittymonster bartender bitch, so score one extra point to Bang'em & Yang'em

that is some great and informative double-h gets.
Yeah, Elon is no Tesla, Elon is the kind of smug-ass inventor that creates anti-intellectual normies. He's as infuriating to work with as Jobs, I've heard. I know that's not where the post is going with that, but I feel like it explains the problems resulting from his trash cars. You could easily do a PC=gas guzzler/Mac=electric comparison. They're overengineered so they're unmoddable by normies.
There's also a danger of 'hidden pollution' as all you ever do is plug the car in, so you're not privy to the process of how you "get your fuel"
These are not the way you want electric and self-driving cars to develop.
Elon's whole schtick isn't "I am smart so I will invent things" but "I am smarter than you, and so I will invent things you must have to live your life better"
I wish I could remember what mags that fag was in when he first launched this idea, as the interviews really nailed that outlook. A lot of these newfag corporate bosses have that "Corporation as a second government" mentality and run everything down that path. "Green" shit is 88% of the time the corporate version of virtue signaling, and just as bad for you.

Jews are having a really tough time in salvaging passover.

By June Trump posting is going to remembered the same way the September happening is. And by that I mean it's going to be deliberately forgotten because the shame of being so wrong is going to be too much for most of you to bear. By December this board will pretend the majority was always against Trump and that the mods never banned Trump criticism.

0.1$ has been deposited to your Chuck E.Cheese credit

You still got the rest of the week user. Maybe passover can still be saved. :^)

He converted a few months ago and had been going to Tabernacle or whatever the hell they call it. He says shabbat shalom (no idea how to spell jewspeak) and talks about how terrible it is that everyone picks on Israel. I can only hope they will kick him out for being extremely poor, he has no retirement and is a blue collar worker, and typically doesn't like being a sneaky, sniveling jew type of person.

If the story ends up becoming interesting I will come back and post about it in a new thread. Thank you my fellow angry goys for all your feels.

Kek, I fucking wish Spicer said this. He would start a kosher salt kekpocalypse

Exactly. The evil jooo army won.

Tbh I think mocking chesscuck shills with cheesecake it a good idea.

Spicer accidentally denies the holocaust.

Kike accidentally admits Jews were not innocent people.

I love this timeline.