Battlefield 2142

battlefield2142.co

The full game is available to download and the installer is setup to connect to a new master server.

When you get to the part where you need a cd key just go to the folder where the game was installed and search for "keys"

You'll find a notepad file with an asston of keys. Just use one.

Also you do have to create an account through the game the first time you play but afterwards it's just like logging in normally.

What i recommend is adding this at the end of the target line of your bf2142 shortcut. + widescreen 1 +eaAccountName - yourEaAccountNameHere +eaAccountPassword - yourPasswordHere +soldierName - yourSoldiernamehere

The first time you play you'll have to join the server manually by IP. After that you can add it to your favorites from the history tab and you're good to go.

The game during peak gets around 20-40ish players and during off hours has anywhere between 5-10. The good thing is when it's less than 20 (i think) it fills the servers with bots so the server never really feels dead.

Also don't worry if you get stuck on a black screen. Just be a little patient, the videos were removed so that's why that happens.

I'll be checking back in periodically as long as the thread lives so feel free to leave any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ
mediafire.com/download/key99h13xek11p1/Battlefield 2142 Total Installer.zip
unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-2142-a/64497-battlefield-2142-complete-hack-tool-list.html
youtube.com/channel/UCzZ8jigea0Ph0pgUgrX5U-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PrQqt4hG6SI&t=7m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

never got to play this one so i will give a download

Noooooiiiiice. I played a couple rounds a long while back on the Dethklok server, before stats and upgrades had been dealt with.

Seemed like everybody forgot how to watch their ass and use shields.

They hooked up a new master server? Last I checked, you had to use gameranger to find a server.

Dethklok server has it setup so that it hooks up to a new master server. It's only their server but at least there's no need for game ranger. Plus it has upgrades and ranks.

Played a little of 1942 in the other thread so might as well download this too.

Best Battlefield to date, I will get started on the download.

I'm seeding for a while on the total installer torrent and there's a few others as well so if you want to download faster than a measly 1MB/s or so from Mediafire that's probably your best bet.

I have something like nearly 6MB/s of upload bandwidth barely even utilized right now just by myself.

I'm struggling with the map pack with my shitass connection to MediaFire.

My FPS skills have gotten extremely rusty. I haven't played much of anything for about eight years, and I lack a five button mouse. I miss reloading with my thumb.

Bump

Yay, fucking Mediafire. Well, now the map pack will take thirty hours to download via the torrent.

DONT LET THIS SHIT DIE BOYS

Man the last time I had issues with my PC just locking up was with Shadow of Mordor. I remember having lockup issues with almost every Battlefield game over the years, shit is getting old.

Not gonna'. I've been spreading the word for a looooong time, but slowly, to keep less patient people from throwing their hands up and moving to COWADOODY IN SPESSSSSS.

I'll give it a download. I remember playing this way back in the day and it was my favorite of the battlefields. Hopefully the new battlefield will scratch that itch, but 2142 came when everything was fucking WWII. It was such a refreshing change of pace.

Just hop in to multiplayer and have a blast

Alright, everything works, but I felt nothing while playing. No satisfaction, no aggravation. Chronic depression will do this, I suppose.

Server runs great, pretty low latency, awards and stats are tracking fine. All of my problems are in my head. Hope everyone else can have fun.

Try to squad up and play together with others. I'd recommend starting out with assault class if you've never played before since you can heal and revive your fellow squad mates.

Hah. I've probably played 2142 more than anybody who will ever see this thread. I am just incapable of feeling enjoyment.

The game is better than it was years back for multiple reasons; the problem is me.

Get help or take your meds so you can join us and have some fun God damn it

Oh user, I'm not even depressed but I know what you're feeling.

It's late for me and I'm drunk and busy tomorrow but I'll try to find time anons. Glad the 1942 thread expanded. 2142 is something special. See you later.

Played a little of this back in the day, remember being a bit disappointed that SP was only a few maps. However, I did play a few games of Titan and loved it.

There was no SP in battlefield games back then. It was all MP maps with bots, trying to tell you a incohesive story of the progression of the war.

And this is the point where are you are wrong. However i glad to see someone with superior taste!

Suez, Gibraltar, Minsk, Minsk, the power plant map from the demo! Piece of my soul left there with my youth.

The day when they shooted down the servers i promised an eternal revenge on EA

If I was a richfag I'de rent a few 24/7 servers and make 1 vanilla gameplay and the other a variety server that held custom game modes like Knife only.

Also I'm playing right now faggots. Come jump on the server.

So I downloaded the torrent from the website and my installer looks like it's hung on installing PunkBuster. I couldn't install DX9 cuz im a good goy with Wangblows 10. Should I kill the process?

kill urself, shill

No, but yourself might not be a bad idea.

Love you too.

Don't even install punkbuster.

I (((shut it down.)))

Figured it out, thanks for the help.

NP

This thread make me happy.
Downloading.

are we doing another RAD WEEKEND event?

I'd like that. It's been awhile since I've played 2142.

I wasn't there for the first. Is it just a set time this weekend to join the server? Because I just started playing the game again after nearly a decade and I'm having a blast.

Cute meido user

wait until to you see the name fag rasputin and bug him about putting the server back up.

i am ok with a Battlemech game as long as the idols drive the mechs, we need more Koume

I'm playing right now faggots. Join my squad. You'll know it when you see it.

Is the rank up system still in place through this version?

I remember it being quite the large grind, and all the cool shit was locked behind that grind.

It's still there but the server gives you a few unlocks in each class so you have items to use. Plus the grind is significantly lessened because it's easier to get kills thanks to bots. I'm already at a level that took me 3 weeks to get to and it's only been around 3 days.

That's great, I've been playing on the server a bit now and it's pretty fast, stats seem to have a problem with saving at times but it's not that relevant.

It's a lot easier to die in this game than I remembered it.

I like it, it feels populated even when only 4 people are playing.

Well, I guess I'll have to do it manually

Look in the directory where you installed it for a text document called "Keys".

In the op it says to search the install folder for a keys text file

Shieet

What did I fuck up?

Did you install PunkBuster?

Why would you need an EA account?

Good god help us.

Also what's with all these questions? Did nobody download the all in 1 torrent? It's easy as shit.

It's to track unlocks and stats. It's a custom server redirect so make sure to make an account before playing. After you make an account plug in the account, pass, and soldier name in the target line of,your shortcut so you don't have to login everytime

Well if this server is up is anybody down for some squad play? I've come to realize I'm pretty shit at this game.

I'll be down in a few hours. At work right now

Bumping because we on the dethklok server

tfw map pack is 3 gb

is the fog of war a feature or is my video card shit? im at 100% view distance

It keeps saying my EA account name isn't real

I dont think it works with existing ea accounts

It doesn't, it's a redirect to the DETHKLOK server.

lmao do we seriously have to grind out these unlocks

Yes, but its well worth it.

this server is one big meme

It's Friday night faggots. Let's play

Fuck yes I miss this game so much

Time to get the squad going.

I can't log in without making a new account every time. Adding the stuff in the properties to the shortcut doesn't work. And yes, I did put them in the right place

I work tomorrow pretty early, so I'll be on for a bit. Thankfully though I have monday - wednesday off

just reenter your password when it gives you the notice…

Well it was fun till my team started to lose hard.

gg guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=_lK4cX5xGiQ

is this legit? i felt like I missed out never playing 2142

Ιt's just another battlefield game but with a different theme

Ye its legit, but it seems 2142 is down to a single server.

I already have this game, so I would be willing to join a few games this weekend if there are any.

Yea because every other BF has Titan mode or Walkers. It's a lot like BF2 but with fewer classes but a lot of the guns and gear behave differently than what you would expect.

I don't think I have. This might just be the issue.

it says my account name dont real when I do that

Why is the torrent so goddam slow?

Seed, you faggots

is there a MEGA instead?

mediafire.com/download/key99h13xek11p1/Battlefield 2142 Total Installer.zip

The mediafire is painfully slow as well not even 1MB/s

I guess it's almost better than nothing

Which one? The all in 1 installer?

Yes.

I'm seeding it now. Though I can't say 85 KiB/s on average is anything insanely helpful. Anything to help though. I'll be on the game tomorrow probably if I'm not playing Kirby Air ride with the fellow anons.

I went down significantly so I stopped seeding for the night. I'll try helping tomorrow but for now the speed is just to slow.

So a friend of mine downloaded the Mega version of the complete installer and got held up by the CD key area and couldn't continue. Is there something I'm missing as to why that's the case or am I retarded?

Otherwise should I just ask him to torrent it instead? I didn't run in to the same issue with the KAT version.

Go to the side that op posted. There should be somewhere a textfile with keys. Copy one of them

Is this dead? Is anyone playing?

I've been off and on. I'm going to play some air ride then probably hop on to the server. You're always able to play with the other community if we're not on.

I've been jumping between this and overwatch. Even if no one from Holla Forums is on there's always going to be people playing and bots filling the slots if it's under 10 players or so

This shit is pretty fun.

Thanks user. Turns out if you just close out the installer and run the game it also works.

Anyway to skip the unlock bullshit? The grind in 2142 was real and I hated that part of it but loved everything else.

Read the thread. The server hosts bots so it's a lot easier to get kills and as a result XP. To add to that you are given an item in each branch of the character type so you'll always have something to fill your inventory with, including a drop beacon for squad leaders.

They actually boosted the xp gains so it's not that bad

Kill me

Eh, I have Tuesday off of work, I'll see if I feel like re-earning the pilum and all of my asshole gear for the recon-jerkass class build.

BE ADVISED:
Optical camouflage makes a high-pitched whine. Anyone who hasn't fucked their hearing can hear it easily. I got banned from MANY servers for shooting the points where the sound appeared to be coming from.

The starboard side of the EU transport craft has a gun that shoots blanks, unless that has been magically fixed by somebody other than those faggots at EA.

Slap vehicle/infantry radar on your SL's accipiter drone, or some other mobile vehicle like a walker or a jeep, for easy spotting of enemies for your teammates.

When you get underbarrel grenades for the assault machinegun, you can set their detonation distance while looking through the scope, and using the mousewheel to seet the distance. Each click up or down is about one meter. Enemy is behind a balcony? Target the balcony wall, roll up one click, aim above balcony, and blow his stupid face off.

What do?

Battlefield seems to remember my account and soldiers without me having to put "+eaAccountName - yourEaAccountNameHere +eaAccountPassword - yourPasswordHere +soldierName - yourSoldiernamehere" in the shortcut

The game remembers it by default but you still have to login.

That target command logs you straight in without having to put your password and choose your soldier. it just saves a few seconds

Try deleting the files in C:\Users\"your user name\My Documents\Battlefield 2142\Profiles\

It'll recreate them when you start the game again.

If that doesn't work try downloading the stats redirect from battlefield2142.co and reinstalling that.

If it still doesn't work maybe the redirect server was shitting itself at the time. Try those out and let me know if it works or not

The only problem with joining a severely dedicated community is that they're pro as fuck at the game. I was never amazing at the game to begin with and I'm quickly trying to learn how to git gud enough to counteract their elite strategy. I may never reach is but someday I could reach their levels.

Maybe one day I'll meet their extremely high standards but it's an uphill struggle. At the very least they do still have some noobs (Who are also very dedicated to the game) that I can kill and feel good about myself for but otherwise these people are magicians and killing you when they have 50% HP as Assault and you're a support with the Ganz and are in full prone on instant contact.

Yeah that's the only downside. What I'm hoping is for a time frame for a good chunk of us to come in and have a blast together.

The bots help with getting acclimated to the game during off hours

There are confirmed aimbotters on the server. Oh well. unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-2142-a/64497-battlefield-2142-complete-hack-tool-list.html

I can pretty much guarantee that if people are using aimbots that they are either using extremely updated stuff or are every good at hiding it. If you've played the game enough I would imagine that aiming for the head would become much easier.

Either way the chances that people who currently play the game use aimbot are very slim. I'll keep my eye out though.

Forgot to mention your post but the major flaw with the server players are a lack of organization.

If we could get a squad of 3 or 4 people who followed orders directly and understood how the game worked we would be unstoppable. Seriously, I dream for the day when a group of 4 or more squad members with different kits IE: assault, mechanic, support can function well enough to be useful and productive enough to take down the entire enemy team because they understand their role.

It's entirely feasible so long as there is enough sense of taking and recommending orders. Never underestimate the power of squad beacons and requests for command for supply drops. The little nuances regular players here take for granted can be extremely helpful and tide turning decisions in the appropriate hands. There just needs to be proper coordination and twitch reflexes to enemy encounters.

People will normally want to solo for a bit to flesh out one or more kits. I'm useless as an engineer until I get the Pilum and the sprint shoes.

The sprint shoes are a definitive firat time upgrade for any class. After that you upgrade that tree a few more times maybe then pick the class you feel most comfortable with. For me it's Engineer and Support. Which are good classes for when you're juggling other things as a squad leader.

I deal fine enough as engineer and support. What I lack is experience as assault and sniper especially. I can't into headshots like some people can. Especially with my mouse being as shit as it is. So basically I can handle Engineer and usually support.

Playing with bots is definitely dull as shit. I can't even be assed to take screenshots.

So you do need a origin account or just a made up username and password for the shortcut target line?

Nevermind. This is fun as fuck. We need to organize though.

Also, I can't figure out how to chat.

J, for all-speak. K, for Team-speak and L for Squad speak. Check the games controls.

Thanks. I was mashing t and y because Source mods have trained me.

It's very nice to play this game after such a long time. My ping as an europoorean is fucked tho

Lots of people on the server now.

So I downloaded the game and jumped into the server.

There's no UI, nothing, I can see the game but I can't join.

All I can do is press Shift and the camera goes downwards.

If the client is lagging, you can wait for it to catch up and prompt you to pick a team, class, and squad, or exit and try again.

This was DICE's swan song, and EA fucked it every chance they got before it was even done.

I don't even.

From what reality do you hail, where your common sense is at right angles to reality? EA killed 2142 to go full throttle with Bad Company, which heralded the ruination of the Battlefield series. EA has turned it into the cowadoody clone it is now. Battlefield 2 and 2142 are the peak of Battlefield, with plenty of room left for the previous BF games and their mods.

What sort of arcane bullshit is this?

Why are they so retarded with naming the BF series?

Never mind, it works now.

I bought this game my freshman year in college which now feels like forever ago. Ten fucking years, holy shit.

I played a ton of it, but lost my copy somewhere along the line. Did EA cut support for it, is that why we can finagle things to download and play for free?

Those fucks at EA sold the game for $10, got a bunch of people to buy it on Origin, and then killed the authentication servers like a month later. Fuck EA. Don't worry about why, just praise Dethklok.

How long is the list of anti-consumer bullshit EA has pulled now?

Ross talks about EA's recent dickery, but I refrain from reading about the sum total of their fuckery because collecting video games is my secondary hobby.

youtube.com/channel/UCzZ8jigea0Ph0pgUgrX5U-Q

His video on Zany Golf is of particular merit when discussing this topic.
youtube.com/watch?v=PrQqt4hG6SI&t=7m10s

Bad Company and Bad Company 2 were not bad games as much as Holla Forums will try to make you believe it.

Battlefield 3 was the biggest gigantic turd ever taken on the franchise, it was severely flawed in so many ways and they made zero effort to fix any of it.

I keep crashing on startup due to some problem with rendDX9.dll. Checking Google shows a bunch of "werks for me" fixes, all different and bizarre, none of which actually fix the problem.

I'm running W7 Ultimate SP1, 64-bit version. My shitty computer (it can still run the game, I checked) is a dual core i3 with 6 GB of RAM and an nVidia 310M hooked up to a CRT at 1280x960 res.

There's very little difference between Bad Company 1 & 2, and Battlefield 3. Small number of small squads, no commander, objectives bunched together on most maps.

I'm using the same system I built to play the game when it had first come out, to this day. Image related.
I would try (re)installing DirectX 9c or some shit, as it came with every game available back then. I haven't seen a DirectX rendering error since the Doom 3 alpha got loose.

Can you create your own servers or is there just one server?

Reinstalled DX9, reinstalled the game four times, never installed Punkbuster, tried every fix, tried admin/compatibility modes, tried deleting default resolution/refresh configs, tried deleting all default configs, tried deleting shader cache, tried original executables, tried downloading the replacement rendDX9.dll only to find that it didn't actually exist (yes, I corrected the misspelled link in the forum post, too).

Downloading the 7zip version now. If it doesn't work, I'll just assume that EA/DICE was always completely fucking incompetent and never try it again.

Just the one, and it cycles through every game mode and map, with the ability to vote for specific maps on demand.

Why have we've been playing so many games lately.
We've had dom 4 games going, wurm online games going, some faggot tried to get an AOS thread going.

Shit is looking up for this board, I will be downloading this shortly and hoping on with you queers.

bump

Is everybody playing on the server by the deathklok people?

Considering it's the only one you can play on and gain ranks and have a persistent soldier, yes.

Alright, I've played all that I can stand for this decade; it's just nowhere near as fun as it used to be. Either that, or suicidal depression.

I remember a lot of whining about the Deahtlok guys the first time some bf2142 was organized here.

I don't know or care about any of the drama. I'd even prefer to stay unaware because I'd rather just the play with you fucking faggots instead of having this thread shit itself

All I know is that the game is now free for us to play on and that's honestly the only thing I could give a shit about.

There was never any drama, people were just apprehensive about going to a server that wasn't run by someone here. Which is understandable.

Deathklok was the only server up when the game died, and I've never had a problem with them.

the game is pretty boring and feels really empty even with tons of bots/players
also the render distance is shit even when you put it at its highest, and you cant destroy walls n shit
6/10 at least its not battlefield 1

Cmon user. I know you can shit-post better than that.

Bamp

I'm serious though, but keep on trying to rationalize my posts away by telling yourself that it's bait

Yea I guess you're right. The fun I've been having has been false. Never mind that the render distance is intentional based on the gameplay and that they're vastly different based on the map. And that "empty" term you're using has no more explanation than fags who say "gamefeel". The game is vibrant if you actually join a squad and get your shit together instead of going lone wolf.

Also thanks for giving me a reason to bump the thread.

Well, there's nothing that makes any version of the game run for me. I blame EA for this, and hope the rest of you have fun while I make my own futuristic multiplayer game with blackjack and hookers.

Doesn't Fallout NV already have a multiplayer mod in the works?

Yes albeit severely limited I'm sure, like all mods for Bethesda games. I should know I've spent over 800 hours modding and getting mods to work on oblivion
800 hours is a rough guess but I'm sure it's more
I'de rather somebody just made an original game. It would be more satisfying and less bug ridden in the end either way.

running compatability mode in windows XP service pak 3 doesn't work?

nice meme. But if you want to play this game:
And it's shit and terrible every time. There's no point in having such a low render distance on that train map or whatever the fuck it was. It just made it an eye sore.

It does feel empty. There's very few objects in the world to make it feel like it's not empty. It makes the game feel dead, especially when the maps are pretty big guys.

The map surely isn't.

You already had a reason to bump the thread because of wanting new players or literally any reason related to the game. I did not give you a reason to bump the thread unless you're going to admit you're literally retarded.

Keep wasting time coming back, saging and replying to a thread about a decade old game you have no interest in. It'll give us stuff to reply to when we're not playing the game.

Also, just because you can't destroy buildings and shit doesn't make it a bad thing. I used to think it was awesome in BC2 but it ended up making tanks and noob tubes the go to for scrubs when they weren't busy sniping on the attacking side of a conquest map.

I find it so funny how people use sage sometimes.

hes' using sage correctly thou, not bumping the thread with off topic autism

Maybe the first post, but the rest is jsut shitposting. no matter how you look at it. The sage serves no purpose.

Yes there is. Primarily to deter people from going sniper on such a small map. It's an Assault/Support map you shouldn't need a large render distance unlike other maps that are more suited towards for snipers and mechanics.

Then play smaller maps. Giant maps like Suez are going to feel empty because they takes place in the middle of nowhere. What did you expect?

If you're more worried over aesthetics rather than gameplay then the game isn't for you either way. It's not a fault it's your shitty personal preference.

Also thanks for the bump again.

He's just bitching about the game he doesn't like. It's on-topic but he thinks sage is a downvote.

I will, thanks.

Yeah, just fucking ignore how your ass has tons of reasons to reply to your dumb fucking thread, cocksucker.

It does in my eyes. I never had the intention of saying it's an objectively bad thing, you fucking retard. The reason I don't like that you can't blow up buildings is because it's not much different from any other shit tier fucking game and also contributes to it feeling dead and static as fuck.

btw kill yourself, and yes I am salty

And that makes it suck dick. That map wasn't even that small, it would be perfectly fine for a sniper. Any opinion you have on this is wrong, because you're retarded.

You shouldn't lower the render distance at all. The foggy bullshit is a fucking joke that only cock suckers like you can enjoy.

The dumb ass ones that lower your render distance to shit tier levels that makes it unbearable? Yeah, I'll go play those even though they have that plus the problems with the other maps. Fuck you.

Seuz is shit, and so are all the other shit tier maps that are empty as fuck. Stop making excuses for that shit game's emptiness.

DID YOU HEAR THAT GUYS? MUH GAMEPLAY!!!!

fuck you. The gameplay is fucking shit, and aesthetics are a part of making any kind of gameplay better. Fuck you, and fuck all of Holla Forums. You cocksuckers will never sotp sucking the dick of

MUH GAMEPLAY
because you're all dumb ass faggots that don't understand that what matters in the end is the game itself and not a single part of it. Fuck you. Also the "gameplay" as you see it, is shit anyway. The guns are handled horribly and feel clunky. Everything about it isn't fun, and controlling vehicles, especially that stupid ass mech or whatever that weeb bullshit is is clunkier than the guns themselves. Kill yourself.

Does your dumb fucking ass want me to explain this again? I'm not even bumping the thread, you are. If your stupid little ass wants to bump the thread all you have to do is say "bump", You have a million fucking reasons to bump the thread, I will not personally contribute to it anymore. I tried to be civil with your dumb fucking ass but you won't let that bull shit happen because you're a retarded fucking idiot that can't let me just make a fucking post without being some smug ass cocksucking faggot that won't just accept a short little review without trying to make an excuse for your shit tier little game you can't stop worshipping. It's shit, fuck you.

Yeah, it's fucking shit you faggot. Use any word you like to describe what I'm doing, but it won't make this game not fucking shit or make you not some retarded faggot.

Oh, this shit again? My god. I spent 2 hours without a break arguing about this with someone on /n/ before, and I will do it again. Sage is not a downvote. I am aware of that, And I did not use it as a downvote. It isn't a downvote in any way, and I didn't use it as one. Are you really too retarded to understand that I simply refuse to personally contribute to this thread, and am NOT BUMPING IT? DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT A SAGE ON Holla Forums, YES ON Holla Forums I AM NOT TLAKING ABOUT ANY OTHER SITE, ON Holla Forums IT DOES NOT BUMP THE FUCKING THREAD. I AM NOT BUMPING THE THREAD, AT LEAST DIRECTLY. THAT IS WHAT I'M DOING YOU FUCKING RETARD.

wew

bump

I almost want to reply to all of your points just to see what other bullshit you'll spew out. Its hilarious how you could easily just hide this thread and move on with your pathetic life but instead you still insist on coming in here to see the replies to your shit posting and precede to leave a wall of text and "downvote".

The game is old, free, and has no need for any monetary investment and you still continue to come here and shitpost instead of playing this or something that your shit taste deems as worth playing.

I capped it for future generations. This is prime anger and autism.

You're the one bullshitting, faggot.

>Its hilarious how you could easily just hide this thread and move on with your pathetic life but instead you still insist on coming in here to see the replies to your shit posting and precede to leave a wall of text

It is not a fucking downvote, you dumbass. It's a sage, which does not bump the thread. These are entirely different things and you are retarded if you don't understand what a fucking sage does. Fuck you.

Does not protect it from criticism

I have GREAT taste actually and I spend my day playing them. I come back here because I am not one to simply leave arguments. You will have to be the one that stops this argument, because I am right and you are wrong.

now everybody will know how wrong you are.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's in seventh grade and even I'm not this autistic.

Whether or not you continue to reply, I don't care. You said it yourself, you're salty. You could easily prevent going full sperg and having an aneurysm by hiding the thread.

I will say this much, it's amusing to see your autism in full force.

Also, there's a huge difference between criticism and full blown shit posting which is pretty much all of your posts in this thread.

Feel free to Continue to downvote with each shit post full of autism.

Sure you don't :^)

I honestly don't care, fag. Anger isn't a bad thing unlike what you Holla Forumsredditors may believe.

Keep trying to act smug to avoid seeing how wrong you are, lad.

It is criticism, just because you say it's "shitposting" doesn't mean it's shitposting. If you're going to say that, the least you could do is give an argument for this, but I know you won't because all your dumb ass has resorted to is saying "M-MUH BAIT IT'S BAIT ITS BAIT" because you're fucking retarded and there's no way to "prove" someone is shitposting because "shitposting" is just a fucking meme term for baiting and you'll never actually know if anyone is baiting or not because you don't know them in real life. All you will ever have are "guesses".

I'm sorry, but that's not going to stop me from using sage, which, by the way, is not a downvote. It's purpose is for a post to not bump a thread. I'm really sorry for you if you're really unable to understand this.

just because you say you're "right" doesn't mean you are right.

Any faggots playing? Let's squad up and have fun. I've got today off

I'm late to your post, but if you reply I'll get on.

Bad news. Don't know if it's been pointed out already, but the stats redirect is a legit virus.
MSE picked it up at first, but I ignored it.
Then my PC started freezing. First it was a solid blue, then red and then orange color all over the screen with not error message, but from what I've read up on the internet it's supposed to variations of BSOD or OSOD. Meaning the graphics card was malfunctioning.

I had never even unpacked, much less launched any of the applications related to Battlefield 2142, so it's active on it's own. After I've deleted the entire folder (MSE was detecting something in the iso as well) the computer stopped crashing.

The only things that come up on AV alerts on my system are the keygens I saved because of their music, some files from that massive floppy disk archive from a while back, and some Windows Activation blocker I never used.

Also nobody with an ounce of sense makes viruses that make their presence obvious to the user. That's dumb as shit, and does not result in profit, a clear violation of the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition.

I don't have another explanation for my computer fucking up.
It's only a theory.
A GAY THEORY!

One time I pirated CS6 Master Collection and immediately discovered that it would launch a background process that was probably used to DDOS other sites, because I remember at the time one of the Tribes: Ascend wikis blocked my IP immediately after I had installed it (and wiped it out). Luckily I was able to immediately get the block removed with a captcha or something like that.

Got nothing on my end in regards to viruses. Using Comodo.

Except I am right, dumbass. Your smug anime reaction image doesn't make me wrong. I've already told you why the game is shit, you're just fucking retarded.

Having ran the program through VirusTotal and Malwarebytes about 3 time each I've found nothing save a False Postive. Are you sure this isn't something on your end? The files I'm using are the same one everybody in the game are using.

It's possible, the computer has been with the family for a long-ish time. Since 2006 or 2008 I think. It's just that the freezes seized right after I deleted bf2142 files, and it would barely work for more than 5 mins.