(((Zuckerberg))) BTFO

archive.is/EZaEL

Other urls found in this thread:

uploadvr.com/oculus-denies-seeking-exclusivity-serious-sam-croteam-responds/
archive.is/nSrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=CtcZ4eF58zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DESPERATE

whoa now, Facebook is actually spiritually motivated when it comes to monitoring you and selling private information.

And Chris Avellone is working with (((bethesda))) on prey.
Where is your god?

Seriouslyly denied.

Now that's some serious commitment

Was there any Serious Sam game shown at E3?

Seriously + slyly

C'mon, dude.

How long before he dies in a car crash?

Only a VR gallery shooter

They'll just send screaming hordes of taliban there way. They at least want to be a little respectful.

Now that's some people with standards.
Speaking of standards, get that lazy parenthese meme out of here. You're only doing the jews a service by being this creatively bankrupt.

Why the fuck do you write like that?

Hello (((newfriend))) nice digits.

It's a shitty Holla Forums meme that's supposed to reference some shitty movie in which all Jewish names have an echo or some shit i don't know

I'll spoonfeed you.
It's just a wolf whistle for jewishness.

Should've kept it on Holla Forums.

Just as prophesied in the dead meme scrolls

Then why speak?

Yeah it should have. It's already lost most of it's meaning

It answered your question you dumb fuck, it's a Holla Forums thing

OY VEY

It lost it's meaning because people outside Holla Forums started using it to label their jewity/support for jewity. Originally it was part of a OY VEY shut IT down chrome attachment that drew attention to the amounts of jewish individuals in high positions. Those who adopted it to "mock" it of course distanced from this.

uploadvr.com/oculus-denies-seeking-exclusivity-serious-sam-croteam-responds/
Croteam didn't accept the offer though

Johns Carmack is a computer made flesh. The man only works for whichever company gives him the best puzzle to solve,

fug
archive.is/nSrY4

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Some Holla Forums thing those faggots keep trying to push. Something to do with jewish names or something like that.

Those Croats are be based for not accepting and talking the truth.
That shit is already expensive as fuck and they want to push this faggatory, promoted by Kikeberg.

He was in the Microsoft presentation in this e3, on that Minecraft VR showcase.
He became a sell out.

Oh heavens I just had a giggle. I'm really tired, I seriouslyly didn't even see I did that.

Valve's been doing the same thing.

so how long until Bethesda figures out he is a shit writter and fires his stupid ass?

Why would they fire a shit writer? They collect them.

you are mistaking Bioware with Bethesda m8

Not really, I think they're having a competition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its not even Holla Forums you fucking nigger, its TRS.

go back to reddit

Source? They recently said that exclusives were shit.

Facebook is really starting to get desperate. They're not even giving out lots of money for exclusives, but fucking timed exclusives.

If they were lucky, they could have had the Rift be the cheap alternative to the Vive, but now PSVR might be getting that title instead, especially if it gets PC support.

To think Cuckerberg bought Oculus VR for two billion dollars and now everyone is losing interest in it due to the Vive. What a waste.

No, everyone's losing interest in it due to the SJW bullshit they're pushing. Authentication, botnet, etc. The Vive could have had a run for its money, but after people found out what Cuckerburg is doing to the Oculus platform, it's lost all its interest.

RiftMax, the most popular Oculus Rift dev app has NOT moved to Oculus Rift, it's still only supporting Dev Kit 1 and 2. It's highly likely that the devs are ready (or already have) to move over to the Vive or some other platform.

While everything Rift has been doing since Facebook got involved is shit, what is it they're doing thats specifically SJW bullshit?

to pretend they're definitely totally alt-right insiders, man, so edgy and cool, despite that no one cared and use was very limited until just this month when journos decided it needed to be a meme
twitterfags are the worst

So wait, why is Facebook apparently paying an arm and a leg for timed exclusivity? Is the Rift already dead in the water with no games or support thanks to cheaper more popular alternatives?

Man this thread smells like NEWFAG

Croteam best team

Eat shit Cuckerberg you dirty kike

Ahhhhhhhh put a sock in it.

at least there are still some devs out there that should be taken seriously.

Romero might be on the SJW side now, but at least he still cares about video games a great deal.

It's reasonable that he'd start working on VR. After working as long as he has on developing game engines, I'd imagine it'd get boring. As soon as you gain a level of mastery over something, you tend to get bored with the repetition of it. Besides, there are better game engines and even more dedicated and skilled programmers than Carmack, so it's not as if it would make a difference.

It's days like that that I'm proved to be from the same country as those wonderful faggots.

Fuck I love Croteam so much.
One of the few developers that I still have faith in. Too bad SS4's been in development hell.

Seeing how forced Carmack's shit was during Microsoft's conference was honestly the most depressing shit I've seen all E3. All he wanted was to live his VR dreams, and now he has to deal with this shit. It's a tragedy. A real shame, Carmack is my favorite juvenile-delinquent autistic developer.

Serves the faggot right for ruining id.

the worst part is that you're,not at all wrong.

i want to take the glasses off, but i can't,

webm souce?

This is a fucking integrity move on croteams part and I respect them for that, it doesn't make serious sam 3 any less shit but still gained little respect for them because of it.

Sage to let dying threads die. Not much to discuss on this topic and I can feel this thread looming to be derailed by D&C false flaggers.

With everyone drooling over them and how they went out of their way to post about it on Reddit, what are the chances Oculus didn't even want them and they're making it up for sales?

Croteam wouldn't do it. It's a small company of 20-sih friends. They're really decent people who like to program vidya. Not the type to lie.

I don't you can just lie about a big company doing something like that

Summer's finally here.

This pls

>youtube.com/watch?v=CtcZ4eF58zQ

I can't believe how far he has fallen, but I suppose such things were bound to happen eventually once his youthful streak of talent started to taper off and die. Now he just rests on his past laurels and fuddles about with shitty gimmicks (VR helmets) for bouzouki bucks.

You'll be missed, young Carmack. RIP friend-o

I know hackmero is friends with Tim Shitface but how is he an SJW?

It's still tragic, but for all different reasons.

Croteam more like Shoahteam

Okay, but in the end it's still a shitty VR gallery shooter instead of Serious Sam 4.

Is it because he likes coding more than anything?

If you give enough content and variety to a simple arcade game like this, you can turn it into something awesome.
Like Geometry Wars Galaxies.

95% of the time that doesn't happen, and the devs just let "replayability" fill the content.
No reason to expect any different for this game. Especially since it is a side project, and probably just a scrap of an idea for VR.

But it's like, technically possible that this simple shooting gallery game could be huge, awesome, and varied; even if all of the levels are stand-still shooting galleries.