Arthur Takes a Stand... for BLACK Americans

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Can someone explain to me what "Black Americans" are even supposed to be in Arthur's universe?

Looking at youtube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&t=19m50s John Lewis looks like an Aardvark like Arthur is except with bigger lips.

Am I supposed to believe there is more lip-based racism in Arthur's universe between Aarvark variations compared to Bunnies vs. Aardvarks or Monkeys vs. Aardvarks?

Sometimes they tie things too closely to IRL issues and forget they are a bunch of anthropomorphic animals of different species.

This only just debuted yesterday on PBS, any idea how it leaked November 29 last year?

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&t=19m50s
hooktube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&autoplay=0

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Hooktube or webm ya filthy fucking faggot.

Sometimes they tie things too closely to IRL issues and forget they are a bunch of anthropomorphic animals of different species.
No user, you just have severe Autism.

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

How do I copy a YT to HT?

William Flores
William Flores

NM figured it out.

hooktube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&autoplay=0

Here you go folks.

Loving there is a setting to not autoplay. I hate cacheing before I decide to watch.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Jesus Christ, how fucking new are you?

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

no wonder Trump wants to defund PBS

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

Brain is actually a nigger. He even celebrates Kwanzaa. This is canon. So I guess the bears are Black Americans in The Arthurverse.

Carson King
Carson King

WE WUZ ARTHURZ N SHIET
Is it just me, or has the animation gotten really shitty in this show? At least having a good proportion of the people at the sit in being hooligans is accurate.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Why does John Lewis sound like Mike Tyson?

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Black people all look and sound alike.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

Its a fucking kids cartoon guys

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Dubs confirm

Blake Hughes
Blake Hughes

I remember this show as being a huge piece of shit. Every single character was an unlikable cunt.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

sup mr enter

Adrian James
Adrian James

meant to write who is that

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

ya
Says the furfag that types like a child.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

So that makes nonsensical agenda pushing okay?

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Is Arthur really pushing for Black History? Have they finally submitted to marxist indoctrination?

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

finally
Do you think I was joking about Brain celebrating Kwanzaa?

John Foster
John Foster

OP stop talking to yourself.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit