Arthur Takes a Stand... for BLACK Americans

Can someone explain to me what "Black Americans" are even supposed to be in Arthur's universe?

Looking at youtube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&t=19m50s John Lewis looks like an Aardvark like Arthur is except with bigger lips.

Am I supposed to believe there is more lip-based racism in Arthur's universe between Aarvark variations compared to Bunnies vs. Aardvarks or Monkeys vs. Aardvarks?

Sometimes they tie things too closely to IRL issues and forget they are a bunch of anthropomorphic animals of different species.

This only just debuted yesterday on PBS, any idea how it leaked November 29 last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&autoplay=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hooktube or webm ya filthy fucking faggot.

No user, you just have severe Autism.

How do I copy a YT to HT?

NM figured it out.

hooktube.com/watch?v=m-d7RO2UAgQ&autoplay=0

Here you go folks.

Loving there is a setting to not autoplay. I hate cacheing before I decide to watch.

Jesus Christ, how fucking new are you?

no wonder Trump wants to defund PBS

Brain is actually a nigger. He even celebrates Kwanzaa. This is canon. So I guess the bears are Black Americans in The Arthurverse.

WE WUZ ARTHURZ N SHIET
Is it just me, or has the animation gotten really shitty in this show? At least having a good proportion of the people at the sit in being hooligans is accurate.

Why does John Lewis sound like Mike Tyson?

Black people all look and sound alike.

Its a fucking kids cartoon guys

Dubs confirm

I remember this show as being a huge piece of shit. Every single character was an unlikable cunt.

sup mr enter

meant to write who is that

Says the furfag that types like a child.

So that makes nonsensical agenda pushing okay?

Is Arthur really pushing for Black History? Have they finally submitted to marxist indoctrination?

Do you think I was joking about Brain celebrating Kwanzaa?

OP stop talking to yourself.