Lego Worlds we have multiplayer now

Lego worlds has really buggy beta multiplayer, it currently only works via the steam friends list no dedicated servers yet.

The game has also received a shitton of polish and some optimization. Get hyped anons.

Custom vehicles aren't in yet for those that where waiting on lego racers, not sure if it is planned.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/MrBonesWildRiders
mega.nz/#!9FBjQCZJ!KviaSxWuFJwHxOlppkz70jBHCLkkfYoc0res0_Ubi_4
mega.nz/#!m4cywJib!U0dRADcdIHBZ6yjb4-GZbjVGWPEXD08yG1-44FeRtz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did Holla Forums stop being so hyped over lego worlds… last year was it?

Man, we had big hopes for this game in the early threads. How time flies.

because everyone was waiting on multiplayer and for it to be more fleshed out, it was in pretty early alpha back then.

is there any chance I could get to play this without steam or anything of the like?

i might be interested then

OH SHIT NIGGER WE MULTIPLAYER NOW

*rattle*

Pirated it a while ago. Considering buying it, if it has multiplayer.
Still nothing to do though, I don't mind sandbox games but I want something to do beyond walking around.

Reminder that we have a Steam Group:

steamcommunity.com/groups/MrBonesWildRiders

i always wondered what happened to this game i thought it got canceled.

can't wait to unleash a skeleton crusade.

Neat.

steam groups always turn into cancer.

I hope Worlds gets some gameplay of some sort of substance eventually. Just walking around and finding things gets boring after a while.

bumping with old webms from the last threads we had

Same how they start, right?

how do I get in on this nerd fest

wait

You mean dragon eggs?

Yep. Also checked.

In other news, they finally made it so you can customize the skeleton model. With that being said, post your skeletons.

I have it, but I'm more on the explory side.

Is the builder better yet?

Fuck off.

MH group had a rocky start but now it's a-okay, especially in the discord

Fucking rude!?

It's not that much different besides some added buttons and the camera doesn't get stuck anymore it'll hide blocks in front of the cursor.

The devs have also added a proper overworld map of everything you've seen with waypoints and all rendered in lego blocks.

Hail hydra

Fuck, I might buy this on release.
Does the game still run like shit?

It actually runs well now? May as well reinstall it.

I've gone from 30-60 frames they've done at least some optimization

Nice. I'll wait for it to be more fleshed out before buying it.

meh dick

also found a scrap plains biome full of cargo containers and stacked cars.

I'll stop posting all these webms now otherwise I'll never stop

You probably weren't there for the drill glitch, were you? Seems like you're new to this game.

This game looks beautiful, i just hope that it doesn't become the new MC.

lucky quads

oh I was

Have they increased the the selection box size yet and fixed the section placement so that getting something large where you want it isn't a fucking chore?

I thought the game was cancelled due to the inability to automatically censor penises.

Steve Irwin and the stringray put their differences aside and become best friends.

But user, that looks nothing li–
You cheeky bastard.

o u

Old pic, but this shit was pretty güd.

One more webm before I go to bed.

Bump

guys I just started playing, but I haven't been able to find a minotaur yet

fuckers keep appearing on my map, I keep trying to go underground to find the fuckers, but I can't find em

FUCKING YES

I am glad. I love this game.
Skeletons are also awesome, and anyone what don't play a skeleton is a fag.

Why does it looks so shit?
Does OP play on potato, or game is actually that ugly on maxed settings?

user, the graphics are perfectly fine
look
here are some picture of you're mum in game

Time to reinstall? It's been a while.
How easy is it to set up an online game?

mega.nz/#!9FBjQCZJ!KviaSxWuFJwHxOlppkz70jBHCLkkfYoc0res0_Ubi_4

too bad theres no drill get down

ALL HAIL THE SKELETON KING

can skellingtons breathe underwater
im just wondering about having the skeleton horde walk out from under the waves to attack coastal towns

you evil bastard. thats one of the most horrifying things i've heard in my life.

Yep, everyone can.

So you can't actually build your own vehicles, right?

does anyone know whats the current version of this game because i believe that i have an outdated version and thats why i'm having framerate issues.

98776987 according to the stats screen.

Terraria is also pretty fun if you like ambient biomes, pretty challenging as well. At least to me.

SACR҉IFICE HER

They added the entire Minecraft in to the game after adding underwater biomes?

Yes. You can also mount and ride most marine life, both in the ocean, and on land.

I say this because brigades of skeletons attacking coastal towns by plunging out of the sea riding on the backs of amphibious great-white sharks is in the realm of possibilities as well (if you have enough people).

And we haven't even started on the submarine yet, nor the various weapons you can use in-game to pillage the shit out of said towns.

those sfx, it's like a mix between flesh and brick hitting the ground.

Anyone have a download link to the latest version of the game?

So do you just explore? Is there some kind of goal or progress?

POST NATURAL BRICKHENGES FAGGOTS

the goal of the game is to terrorize everything as a skeleton.

There's no survival gameplay, no item crafting, no resource system. The only real progress is finding treasure chests to get new items, finding new animals /vehicles and gathering enough coins to purchase these found things for infinite re-used.

You explore, collect, build, and skeletonize.
It's fucking Lego in all its realworld glory.

You can even put down rotating and firing cannons for defense.

Has anyone else checked out the "ADDITIONALCONTENT" folder when you extract the game's files? It seems they're already planning DLC.

F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LEGO Worlds\ADDITIONALCONTENT>treeF:.├───CLASSICSPACE_DLC│ └───CHARS│ ├───MINIFIG│ │ ├───BENNY│ │ ├───CLASSICSPACE_BLACK│ │ ├───CLASSICSPACE_BLUE│ │ └───CLASSICSPACE_YELLOW│ ├───SUPER_CHARACTER│ │ ├───FACETEX│ │ ├───HAT│ │ ├───MATERIAL_REMAP│ │ └───TORSO_ATTACHMENT│ └───SUPER_CHARACTER_TEXTURE│ ├───BODY│ └───FACETEX├───CLASSICSPACE_TEASER│ └───CHARS│ ├───MINIFIG│ │ └───CLASSICSPACE_RED│ ├───SUPER_CHARACTER│ │ ├───FACETEX│ │ ├───HAT│ │ └───TORSO_ATTACHMENT│ └───SUPER_CHARACTER_TEXTURE│ ├───BODY│ └───FACETEX└───DINO_DLC └───CHARS ├───MINIFIG │ ├───HELIPILOT_5887 │ ├───REXTYRONE │ └───SUEMONTANNA ├───SUPER_CHARACTER │ ├───FACETEX │ └───SKINNEDHAT └───SUPER_CHARACTER_TEXTURE ├───BODY ├───FACETEX ├───HIP └───LEG

Well there is already a real life kit in the game under models. What will probably happen when you buy a kit you'll be able to unlock the kit in the game.

Which is way better then dimensions jewery

Got a good PC to play this, explored a bunch of shit.

I hope they get fully fledged multiplayer done before the end of the year, I'd love to terrorise some servers.

What else have they got in the works that they're adding later?

I can't get the game to load the extracted data. I put it in the game directory and renamed the GAME.DAT and GAME0.DAT files but it still won't load it, it just crashes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I just realized that the word LEGO is printed on every single model in the game.

well done

mega.nz/#!m4cywJib!U0dRADcdIHBZ6yjb4-GZbjVGWPEXD08yG1-44FeRtz4
Here's my copy with the ALI213 crack.

That's how LEGO works, user.
plz

Don't namefag.

I don't think he meant to namefag, he just put "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in all fields and Holla Forums kept it.

Bump

is it anything like LEGO universe?

is anyone even playing?

Downloading now

This game looks really fucking good.

Post more webms. I don't have the computer to run this shit at the moment and I really don't feel like spending the money on it right now either. I really enjoy watching webms of the game though and I think I wanna check it out once I build my PC.

Personally, I believe it is worth it.
It's fun.

Keep in mind it is unfinished gunk, so only buy it if you are happy with the lego shit it currently have.

That's no way to treat a better game, oh and they just released a version of Minecraft running in c++, fucking finally.

FLESHBAGS GET OUT

shit opens up a window then closes itself when i try to launch it

turns out the game does not run on windblows 10 not much of a loss actually, requires windows 7 compatibility to run properly.

this is the best game ever

But, yeah, game fun.

so how the fuck do i begin my skeleton adventure here? singleplayer only allows generic characters as far as ive seen.

have you tried dying

in real life? i wish

You unlock the parts/character of almost anything human-sized you gank

sounds pretty kinky.

well, you did ask how to get a boner

Look I'm still building in Minecraft I have a large project which will take me forever to finish but in a few years time the only way to play it will be on windows 10 and phones. Microsoft is going to squeeze every last bit of original intent and good will the game had to make the most of it's new and biggest ip.

kill any hostile npcs to wear their corpses

I'm hearing these bony faggots but i'm not seein em
also this is a fucking dream game come true. the tools to make shit are really well done, there's a lot of options that i hope arent all thatll be added and the optimization is alright.
fuck. this is great.

thats so true. on the other hand lego worlds
so it may end up in the same boat eventually

yeah, the normal dx9 game is launching fine but dx11 isnt. maybe its just a windblows 10 problem or what but fuck. i'd like to play the game above 24fps.

yeah they'll port the game probably but won't have separate versions for multiple machines, Minecraft on phones, consoles and win 10 are being developed by three separate teams apart from Mojang which is why they have different separate features.

Dang, may have to check it out again now. Does it run any better? I tried one update that was real bad with the world loading slow and dumb idiot horses spawning underwater.

Nope, I have that problem on Win7 as well.

Id like to see vehicle building. And plane building. Fuck I just wanna lego it up. Maybe this can be the build and play game Ive been waiting for.

fug

this is my first time playing the game and, so far, it runs kinda fucky. the game started on ultra settings with everything cranked up and it managed 24-60fps, but when i turned off all the effects and kept it at high textures and FSAA, the fps ranged from 30fps-60. so make of that as you will.

I know it's not fucking lego but if you want to build vehicles in the meantime there's Starmade in spess

that said why build vehicles when you can go on a rampage as a skeleton riding a shark

Shiiiiit, really? Multiplayer?
This was my skeleton back then, when I fiddled with the files to get all skeleton parts accessible and working separately from each other.

hey is there any way to lock the camera without it resetting? just got the game

what the fuck is this bullshit that keeps happening when i zoom in? I cant use the selection tool period because this shit covers the entire area i try to select

You've moved the cursor under the ground, I think you press space to bring it up.

that cant be it, i just did that right now and the terrain isnt fucking up.

anyone find any worldgen oddities?

Damn I'd love to boot up multiplayer with you fags and explore for weird shit and build surreal-ass shit of our own. A whole world of Yume Nikki-tier weird shit like giant hands reaching out from the land and towering in the distance and psychedelic distortions lingering all over.

Or we could make a giant castle as a skeleton base and shit. That'd be amazing, too.

maybe someday it will be more than just 2 at a time friends list only

shame i requested a refund long ago
they better polish it really fucking well, maybe i'll pick it up later

Samurai minifigs when?

Don't kid yourself, it will be giant dicks and swastikas everywhere.

I'm ashamed to admit my autism creativity has worn thin pretty hard. I'm looking at all these really neat builds people have done on steam and i'm just like "I can build that!" When in reality i've never even built anything remotely impressive before in my life. I'm always trying and learning how shit is done but i feel destined to fail and never succeed.

nigga how you do dat?

I messed with the game files.

No, it's not "flesh and brick" it's a "flesh brick"

We're uncreative user, we'll forever be left having our children spend half of their time on an essay test thinking about what to write and having issues judging scale or designing something.
A shame too, i'm really good at math and i can hold a lot of things in my memory/head but if it wasn't for the complete lack of creativity i'd be on the top of society with an intellectual job

I can't even get a beard and a santa hat at the same time

no skellyclaus this year :_:

i used to be the most autistic, creative motherfucker around when i was younger. I guess it may have something to do with the last 7 years of my life being total shit and progressively getting worse. Dunno but, its unfortunate.

Is this game toaster friendly?

Sadly, no. Unless you make the settings lowest.

if by toaster you mean a lower end system released in the past 5 years, yes.
if by toaster you mean a literal fucking toaster with shit all for memory running on dual core, no.

(checked.)
Sweet. Do you still have the config file or remember how you did it?

I'm no psychologist, but I've found that giving yourself rules can help you start coming up with ideas. Some of the best vidya was shaped by hardware limitations. Maybe you could try making dank oc. it'll bring back the autism and the childishness

Don't have the configs for it, but it requires extracting the game files. It was some simple stuff, removing comments from some lines.

That sounds amazing as well though. I'm 100% ok with that, too. Just as long as we get to hang out and have fun together like we usually do, I'm in.

More Lego World webms please.

that's some good taste, user

all we need is a lego time stop and lego knives to be DIO
it isn't hard lego, if I can do it in scribblenauts, I expect the ability to do it here.

I like how the stingrays haven't been in a Lego set in 15 years and here they are, chilling in Worlds.

Laser dinosaurs in space?

what

i want dem dinosaurs and i love dem dinosaurs but i got no idea what to think of dlc

also when will there be ninjas and samurais?
them pagodas and cherrytrees are kinda silly with no jap characters

also what's up with the gladiator weapons? will there be gladiators in the game?
or are they there so you can build your own arena and kill your friends?

Well shit. Thanks for as depressing as it sounds and entirely true giving me the best advice anyone has given me ever.

and being like the 2nd person ever to give me advice period actually

Good shit right there nigga, your wbem is even an exploitable too, any music can really be layed on top of that.

aren't all legos asians anyway

they're all yellow

I honestly forgot how to open up the game's fines. I know there's a way to do it.

Use the ttgames script with quickbms.

you know what i mean nigga

samur-ass and ninj-ass

Well, they've already added in a katana, so I doubt that they're not going to add in some Japanese minifigs

Extracting these files is making my hands tingle with excitement. So much shit that they'll be adding…

Forgot to mention, any way you can hack the games files to add this stuff in?

If you rename GAME.DAT and place the files in the same directory as the game's executable it should work, though I recently had trouble doing it. Try it on the multiplayer beta branch to be sure though, that just has a single DAT file for the whole game.

I'm modding the game's files (unlocking content that's in development) as we speak. If all goes well, I'll take screencaps/footage.

If you can build your own vehicles and it doesnt run like shit Ill be sold. Otherwise Ill probably pass

two thousand years in kdenlive

Faggot.

but then i would have had to make the backgrounds

And? Fucking do it!

but i'd have to reinstall that lego digital designer thing

do it

I miss Steve.

Yeah. I never had any luck getting the files to work, but I did manage to snoop through some of the stuff they're planning on adding:

In other words, we got a lot of stuff to look forward to.

oh man its on sale, im considering picking it up. but if multiplayer is so limited i might just keep waiting, i dont have a lot of cash to throw around right now and i have no idea how to record webms of skeletal antics, my computer probably couldnt handle the recording anyways

hmm with all those vehicles i have to wonder if they ever plan on letting you build your own in game.
i cant be the only one who loved to build shitty space battleships

are there any mods for this yet?

Fine. Nice trips.

bump

more bump

so has anyone figured out the current mp cap? Is it just two players?