HOLY FUCK

Fuck I hate her so much! Why couldn't these emails have come out during the primary!?

archive.is/7jcqw

bump

We get it.

I wanna FUCK Hillary.

Well, that helps explain the coup. At least she'll start WW3 and end this suffering.

A lot of this was basically assumed by S█████ and Stein campaign leaders.

But yeah, I don't understand the way Wikileaks operates, unless the hacker really took this long to leak this stuff and had his own agenda.

My main beef with Wikileaks is a common one, that they release way too much at once so it's hard for a story to go viral especially during a coordinated Trump smear.

Unfortunately sharing this stuff among S█████ supporters doesn't stick well unless it's twisted to reference their S█████ cult worship more.

The people in S█████ groups would be the perfect people to make these damaging leaks go more viral than the media is willing to go. But they are a bunch of severely depressed, arguing drones now.

explain yourselves.

wow how many pots of gold did 🍀🍀🍀luckey🍀🍀🍀 deposit into your account for that one

t. JIDF
nice try jew shill, you will never defeat us. potato pride world wide!

The emerald empire is really investing hard in its shitposting capacities.

I don't get it. She just wants capitalism, but she wants it to be more international.

She wants neo-liberalism. If you'd remember the audio tapes she said she wanted to occupy the space between the center left and the center right.

She literally believes in whatever the pure ideology of the day is, it's insane. Whatever all the smart™ people believe, she believes too.

This is news?

No, but it's disturbing just how little belief questioning led to that stance.

come again?

It's clear from the evidence we got that she came to support neo-liberalism because she has absolute blind trust in whoever is deemed a mainstream economist, policy expert. She doesn't even have the self-awareness to realize the highly ideological nature of the concept of the mainstream.

I still don't see how any of this is specific to hillary.

most politicians have to have at least one sincere or at least sincere looking policy position. Clinton literally has none and appears incapable of developing any through real critical thought.

[citation needed]

Trump has been calling for protectionism for decades

McCain and Graham with foreign policy, Warren and B████ with campaign finance/wall street reform. Ect. Some of the less successful ones can get away without sincerity, but even then not all.

even when he was a Democrat?

"most politicians" =/= "most politicians I have heard of"

lolno, Bill Clinton found out a long time ago in Arkansas that the most effective way to win an election is to get the money from the wealthy by defending their interests. She arrived at neoliberalism for the same reason. You think she gives a shit has the capacity to give a shit about anyone but herself? From her past remarks she may very well be a sociopath.