Car regulations

Do you guys think that Electric Autos could enable the return of the hot rod era, or will Jews try to kill performance of electrics due to additional regulations?

Just imagine being able to throw out 40 years of performance killing regulations out of the window because Electrics produce zero emissions.

Electric cars don't have to be gay cars.

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/news/a8133/would-you-buy-750-hp-electric-muscle-car/

Could we see the simplification of Cars with electrics? Remember all of those emission controlling Electrics that Auto manufacturers have implemented over several decades? Electrics don't produce emissions. ..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fID1RnrTxs
boingboing.net/2017/03/22/make-hay-while-the-sun-shines.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6bkDKqoGSdU
henrymakow.com/2013/11/Illuminati-Suppress-Water-Powered-Cars.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_internal_combustion_engine_vehicle
youtube.com/watch?v=PjjNvjURS-s
newdelorean.com/
carscoops.com/2016/06/new-delorean-dmc-12-to-get-more.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer's_water_fuel_cell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think average American having much more disposable income would be the only thing that could do that.

You know what else is nice? Electric cars produce less moving parts. So no more jew mechanics charging $4000 to change your transmission.

I would like to see homes being built with solar panels, and turbines to charge people's cars which means almost no fuel bills.

So not only there's less maintenance like you said but people also wouldn't have to spend so much money on "fuel" .

really doubt it. young people are mostly weak faggots that don't understand how wheels work, plus they are scared of road trips and just look at their phones the whole time.

Fuck right off they don't do manual labour, and if you had a ramp and a place to keep the ramp and employees, taxes, utilities etc you would charge $4000 to change a transmission too.
I never met a millionaire mechanic, engineer, welder, etc etc.

Anyway OP I would say probably not as with the advent of electric cars you will also get the electronic speed restrictions. In short there will be nowhere you can flex the extra muscle you have over someone else, it will probably be gps limited if you have control at all.

Once they get self-driving cars locked in, driving will become illegal.

Electric is sort of the best of both worlds between internal combustion and steam cars. It needs to be a priority focus, but we are probably going to have to destroy the central money powers in this country to realize that.

I find it disturbing that people get upset over you wanting to drive.

Modern electric cars are disposable garbage.

eh I could careless about that my current car gets 8 MPG city and has a 16 gallon tank. Not to much of a difference on range well compared to a late 90s pickup anyway.

who controls the gas supply vs who controls the power grid
they can flip a switch and disable a whole state's ability to drive
They can't do that until gas runs out, and you can store gas easily

user do you even change oil?
or even brake rotors and pads?

this

kike for both alex.

By your logic a steam engine car would probably be better bet since it is less dependent on the specific type of fuel used to generate the steam.

You need power to run the fuel tank pumps at gas stations.

Protecting the environment is probably the most important thing you can do as a people. Healthy environment means healthy people. It's no (((coincidence))) that as jewish power expands the Earth withers.

This is an absurdly underrated post

Road trips suck, faggot. It's a total meme made up by the auto industry. All those "heart of america" road trip movies? Utter bullshit.

The only car for me

t. Britbong

Pfft. You're the faggot.

fatherless nigger detected

Same but stiv5 also britbong, have to say bikes ruined it for me though, even a 600 pisses all over cars.

Just repeating what these anons have already said.
To those who see this post and care about the future of the automobile industry, read the story "A Nice Morning Drive" by Richard Foster sometime in the near future. That's what our roads will become if we don't keep these fucking kikes in check.

I don't know where you get your information on the auto industry but they're investing massively in AI. Buy an old muscle car and drive it as much as you can while it's still legal to do so.

Ah fuck it just hit me that all these shitskin truck rampages lately are most likely building to pushing (((laws))) to demonize and ultimately ban manual-driven cars

MEME CAREFULLY

of all the jews to avoid, the mechanic jew is pretty low on my list
find a good mechanic my dude

The US of spics and kikes run on petro. They will never allow battery technologies to advance.

No they don't, I bet your one of those faggot types who needs a toilet to sit down on to piss.

How do depleted lithium batteries "produce zero emissions", again?

Very unlikely.
Few have any mechanical skills anymore or even a basic understanding of machines.

(checked)
It wasn't cars that became complicated, it was us.

Few can even perform basic arithmetic operations. It's horribly disheartening working with people. I've been spoiled by this site, and a few others, only being exposed to people of whom the least brilliant would still shine like the sun compared to most of humanity.

Like computer parts, you really shouldn't be using anything made after 2008 if you can prevent it. Unless you want to have a throttle "glitch" hurl you into oncoming traffic at high speed because you called some turd-wave feminist out on the internet, and the faggot she's milking for cash has connections.

Can electric cars make that "brum rmm rmm" sound?
If not, electric car will never be manly enough.

This. Hot rod culture is a very true-blue, middle class American thing. With the way things are going for the middle class, they'll be lucky to have the government pay for their food stamps in the future, let alone have enough disposable income to hop up a vehicle, which by the way are getting more expensive by the year. And that's not even taking into consideration driverless cars, which may prompt governments to outright ban human driving once they become viable and widely available.

It would be. There have been cases of stranded steam trains sending men out in to the woods to cut fuel down to get going again.

You could grow your own fuel.

Only thing a mechanic has control over is the cost of his own labor (and even then only if he works for himself). The majority of that $4000 is the cost of the transmission itself, or the rebuilding of one.

Rebuilding auto trannies is a black art, lots of gotchas. I don't even know where you go to learn how, TBH.

I think there will always be hot rods around, whether they run on gas or not. The enthusiast market will always be there.

Will they be electric? Maybe. I think the vast majority of electric cars are probably going to be self driving fleet taxis.

But there may be a few high end specialty electrics.

That was a sad story. Most people are automatons and don't care about anything beyond a superficial understanding. They open the Jewish media and read headlines about self-driving cars and electric cars and think to themselves "neat" and that's the end of that. Yet, electric cars are actually worse for the environment due to the materials and mining required to produce the battery packs. But the Jewish media will never admit that. (((Elon Musk))) is one of the main fuckers behind this self-driving electric car meme. He is a cancer that's going to kill off auto-enthusiasm once and for all. Electric cars have no redeeming factors other than their performance due to not needing a transmission. They have no personality or any humanistic qualities, much like contemporary art juxtaposed against the renaissance classics.

Another point I'd like to mention is that the car community is one of the last things that unites us as humans. They don't like that, and for that reason they want to destroy the community. Just take a look at this video: nothing other than an enthusiast enjoying the godlike sound of the GT3, and a friend filming.
youtube.com/watch?v=0fID1RnrTxs

As AI will replace human drivers, AI will soon replace humans.

The problem with electrics and most new cars when it comes to hot rodding is the computers. The firmware and everything is all locked down and proprietary.

Its not like the old days where any joe blow could bolt on some parts out of catalog. Or rebuild an engine in his garage.

batteries and the extra load on the power grid are the only thing holding back electric cars. low tech/simple hybrids like an early honda insight would be much better when using some good tech that's out today. add koenigsegg free valve shit onto a tiny four banger with a simple non-plugin hybrid system to boost fuel efficiency and torque when needed. add in a low drag coefficient and the right sets of tires and you have something.
adding to much electric bullshit into the ecu is making everything a fucking nightmare, it's to the point where in many cases you'd be better off buying some aftermarket ecu and have the engine re tuned than deal with the stock ecu with modified stuff.

yeah now you'll need to swap your battery pack for the low low price of $7995*!!!

*plus installation fees and taxes goy.

This is another point against (((modern))) automobiles. They are in every sense of the word proprietary, and they made sure to do this so they would just buy a new car instead of keep fixing their old one.

When you buy a John Deere tractor, you don't actually own it. You're actually licensed to use it. If we've gotten to the point where farmers have to jailbreak a fucking tractor just to repair it, it's already too late.
boingboing.net/2017/03/22/make-hay-while-the-sun-shines.html

You can rip out the factory PCM and put in a fully programmable custom PCM.

It's not like the old days though. A decent mechanic is so close to being a computer geek and they don't even know it.

Also this.

We need to make sure people that are computer nerds, get into modifying vehicles as well.

Because, who hasn't thought of connecting a laptop to your computer and getting under the code?

The CIA hasn't

That is what ECU tuning is.
youtube.com/watch?v=6bkDKqoGSdU

And it's pointless, what John Deere is trying to do. It will always be cheaper to hack the tractor's ECU than it will be to pay them for whatever it is they're wanting. Farmers have more time than money and they're all on the internet talking to each other these days.

Pointless or not, they are fucking over farmers, some of the most under-appreciated people on earth. Farmers already keep getting fucked up the ass by (((regulations))) and Monsanto, now they have to hack their tractor just to replace a part.

henrymakow.com/2013/11/Illuminati-Suppress-Water-Powered-Cars.html

Nope, safety regulations and other crazy other bullshit is what causes the most problems. Before you know it they might as well out right ban human driven cars, but then again i doubt it cause insurance companies will lobby against it and I am sure you can make the case since you pay taxes you have the right to drive any car on the road.

Fucking liberal scum.

neat trick conflating wood gasification a well documented and used technology with a known scam
during WW II an english company made wood gas generators to retrofit automobiles

my bad

Electric is dead until we have better batteries or high density graphene supercaps in mass production. Battery patents are also a big part of this and why the Tesla uses 20k? 18650 batteries in an array.
This patent expires this year or 2019. Can't remember. Prius and few others are licensed to use larger cells than 18650.

People have already reverse engineered the Tesla motors and are swapping them into different cars.

My own car could use a hacked manufacturer ecu (GM E38) but I chose to use a standalone where I have full control including launch control, nitrous management, rev matching and the rest of the shit you want on a race car or new car.
If you are determined enough you can build it yourself with all the modern car trimmings and none of the weaknesses/backdoors. But that's too hard for simplefags.
Affording it is easy if you are any good with cars. You don't need megabucks. Just initial investment for parts car and some space to store parts to sell to fund the build.

No shit. Trucks are to be first application of self driving tech. There is a wage there to remove to pay for it already.

and they always forget the emissions of the power generation source if applicable, let alone making the fucking battery. Electric cars are subsidised by taxslaver $ that's the only reason they exist currently.

Wood gasification is badass and most don't know about it. It was common in WW2. There are rumours Nazi tanks used joe cells/inefficient Hydrogen extractors to increase range. Perhaps some weird geometric/resonant method. Who knows. So much disinfo around this topic.
Stan Meyers work was modernised and replicated (by many) in the form of Robert Kurpa 'firestorm plugs'. This was launched as simple bolt in plugs which do work, they have finally reached market in a similar format called 'Brisk RSK'. The tooling is different and they cost much more to make hence the resistance. However the true secret is using water with them. Basically boosted ignition voltage makes big ass plasma instead of a little spark. It creates an electron cascade which disassociates H+O inside the cylinder under high cylinder pressure.
fuck off shills

Video related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=abwXApkLhbc

here is the PDF how to which I have seen replicated more than a few times..
www.scribd.com/document/22001980/Ignite-water-in-your-car-Robert-Kurpas-Firestorm-Plugs-Dual-Anode-Coaxial-Injector

For the standalone fags you can use woodgas to power a Lister or similar stationary engine to generate electricity for your house. Some people go water injection with spark conversion (as above), others go biofuel/waste oil/etc even starting with blends, others go woodgas. Only weakness to water powered engines is not making it work but simply hydrogen embrittlement of surfaces. Similar shit happens to nuclear reactors over time.
Another thing to note is HV/potential x-ray emissions from boosted spark. Be careful and know what you're doing before you fuck with it.

Retards run pure diesel.

Forgot to post this as it's critical to understanding dual anode coaxial injector… the ultimate design of the 'firestorm plug'.

no problem user

it's my understanding that the Germans during WW II tried using nitrous oxide in their airplanes. This boosted power but was melting pistons and valves, so they tried injecting water along with it for purely cooling purposes. They found this lowered the combustion temp and allowed the nitrous oxide to be used but it boosted power more than expected. By continuing research on this it was found that injecting a small amount of water vapor along with the fuel increased combustion efficiency without using nitrous oxide.

tl;dr
adding a small amount of water vapor will increase horsepower of petrol engine

Yes this is exactly how most begin down this path. Some diesel owners run e.g. 20:80, then 40:60, then 50:50 then develop to a point of 100% water. Hydrogen embrittlement is the main issue so ensure you have easily available heads/pistons/barrels (e.g. a Lister CS, the longest produced engine design on the planet).

What most don't realize is that under cylinder pressure, with a shitload of plasma, a condition called electron cascade occurs. Much like lightning triggered by cosmic rays.
www.livescience.com/29387-cosmic-rays-trigger-lightning.html
This was confirmed later by a satellite launch which detected gamma ray bursts in the upper atmosphere, during what is termed 'super lightning' events. It was facing out to space expecting GRBs to come from there, they were shocked when it was determined to come from behind, on planet earth..

Nature already does this, so why are we not?

Jews. As fucking usual.

No noise = no testosterone tards getting chubs from fast car. Imagine the Daytona 500 with silent cars - zero spectator. No, the muscle car era is over. Once the cars start driving themselves, you will never be able to drive fast again.

sage

Over my dead body ya filthy kike.

Short term:
Electric autos means an easy killswitch for a car. Or a suicide switch since a lot of current year reporters get killed by the car going haywire and driving into a tree.
And with all the electronic dohickeys you can't modify it by yourself with low mechanical skills. Or else you brick it.
Yes, you can take it to an underground expert but even that makes your warranty void and you can get jailed for it.

Long term:
Electric autos are essentially like Apple computers. May run good but you're essentially a controlled drone.
They are ideal for the Agenda 21 way of development. Use of it is allowed only in cities, while you basically can't use it outside of it since you need a specialized electric socket. You can store gasoline easily in tanks and for years at a time.
Driving an electric auto basically makes you way more dependent on the grid and with it the all pervasive government.

And I would also stress that electric autos aren't "clean". They still need electricity to run and that electricity comes from either oil or coal. Nuclear is an option but as an efficient power source, it is getting shut down by the jew due to it's immunity to scarcity.
Solar power is even more toxic in it's current form. Solar panels produce very dangerouse side product when they're manufactured.
Either we have a leap in technology or it's not going anywhere.

Electric cars are just as disposable as a cheap toothbrush. On top of that they're overpriced and are of subpar quality compared to ICE autos of the same price range. As for "zero emissions": how come nobody ever takes into consideration the filth that is produced when making batteries?
I'd like a car that I can fix and drive by myself, thank you.

What are you? A jew?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_internal_combustion_engine_vehicle

Hydrogen internal combustion is the way.

Electric cars are fucking bullshit designed to shackle you to the jew even more, so that you are dependent on his willingness to supply you electricity.

There are countries like mine in which you already have to pay for owning those and the conditions for being able to own/use them are getting more retarded every year in order to restrict the access to them. May not be in some of your countries, but it will come - if the Jew is still in power by the time switching to different power source for vehicles will be necessary, you can bet he's not going to let you power those cars for free from your home built wind turbine.

Hydrogen on the other hand - well, I'd like to see a way to stop me from just taking some water from the lake and creating hydrogen from it.

I'm on the fence re: pure hydrogen. Reason is the cell designs used to generate it are usually far from efficiency levels required because they operate at atmospheric pressure. Usually a net loss if built into the car in most cases.
Unless you can produce and store Hydrogen with e.g. hydro electricity or similar.

The dual anode coaxial injector

www.scribd.com/document/22001980/Ignite-water-in-your-car-Robert-Kurpas-Firestorm-Plugs-Dual-Anode-Coaxial-Injector
avoids this by splitting the hydrogen and oxygen under pressure inside the combustion cylinder.
Same thing just different method. It is also the most reproduced and successful method I know of.

P.s. countries with conditions on solar etc are just to stop the jew power companies.
Only way to do solar is balls deep. Fully off grid, via transfer switch. Then you are not subject to all their equipment requirements etc etc..
Use massive array of recycled/used lead acid batteries, test with CCA device, never discharge below 80 %
You'll find the panels fucking out beforehand….
Solar water heating also is key.
Another thing most don't know about is heatpumps with large, ground installed loops e.g. for winter use or oversized radiators can have a COP of 3-4 or more….
The more cold/heat you dump in one side the more energy the system has.

From the kikepedia article:

Read it, it's one of the few decent articles on there. I'm actually working on a system for in-built water to hydrogen conversion complete with a special tank to prevent the water from freezing and with special safety measures on top of it. I'd like to get it patented but I hold no hope for actually manufacturing it or using it because of the kikes. I have some plans for a hydrogen turbine generator with a "closed loop" which would let me use the water repeatedly, coming pretty close to perpetuum mobile (I'd like to start working on a prototype in 2019), but I'm fairly sure I'd get shot if I came to public with that…

As for the solar panels and going off grind - not a chance here. Unless you hide in the ass end of nowhere where nobody can see, the moment you use electricity and someone sees that, or even sees that you have wind turbines or solar panels, you are fucked.

The "hotrod era" is still alive and well.
Cars today have more power than they ever did 40 years ago.
The core aspect of hotrodding is DIY MODIFICATION.
Good luck modifying anything important on an electric car where everything is factory sealed and even if you could get into it, you wouldn't know what the fuck you are looking at or how to change it.

Why sage? Let's get some of the sissies who lurk here into cars.

the only car for me

I heard that if you screw around with Tesla batteries you can blow up.

Or shitboxes, as they're also called.

I've always been suspicious about driverless cars because, even though they can boast the greatest safety in the world and whatnot, there may come a point where, God forbid, in the event of an inevitable fatal crash the car must choose to either end your life or the life of another.
No longer will you be in control. You will have to trust that software will save you.
Also all I want to do is own a Jaguar E-Type.

Software made by kike owned or influenced companies. A recipe for disaster. Not to mention, with the whole "internet world" and "internet of things" meme that is being pushed, most, if not all, of these will be conected to internet/each other/GPS/servers of manufacturers so every single thing one will do with their car will be monitored. And it's only a step away from actual control of the car. You sit in the car, and if you are an enemy of the system, you don't come to your destination. Tradic brake failure or a bug in the system, and all that. Quickly patched up according to news reports of course.

As for E-Types - awesome cars, I like the early ones more though. Never drove one, but I've seen and sat in a couple of them. Prefer coupes over cabrios though.

I love my Audi way more than anything else though, and all who don't recognize the superiority of four rings are plebeian.

do you even car?

What audi do you drive?

'00 A6 Avant 2.5TDi Quattro Tiptronic. Most despise it, especially because of the engine, but I love the car. Was told to sell it because it's too old, it eats a lot of money, etcetera, but I don't care.

As said, enjoy your old car while you can. I fucking despise all the good goy electronics that are stuffed into today's vehicles and I dread to think of what's coming next.

Oh I do plan to using it. I keep it in the best possible condition, all of the things in it are either original, or highest available quality from other producers if the original was unavailable, I use the best oil, change it every 15 000kms and use only the best available diesel. I will use it until the spare parts get scarce, after that I will be forced to buy another car, but I will still keep this one. The car is too valuable to me, it's part of my struggle through unfavorable odds in life and the first thing of real value I ever bought with my own money I made with my own bare hands.

If we keep heading this direction, it's going to be really bad. Hopefully things will change before it's too late.

It's a step in the right direction for sure. But the direct injection of water is the safest and most simple. It frees you from the kike hydrogen fuel stop.

Was interested to learn the BMW Hydrogen converted 7 series went nearly 200mph…
That's damn impressive.
I've been looking into LPG as intermediary, seen some very fast and capable cars running that too. Sleeper as fuck.
Curious what country or area of the world and why you don't fight that, learn to law. Estoppal by acquiescence and human rights blah blah.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECr7BDb3oM
They got it into the 7s and over 170mph in standing mile…
Would love to build the worlds first electric burnout car. Instant torque and near silent burnout just to fuck off the greenies and troll the petrolheads.

Spent plenty of time in a W208 Avant Garde (forgotten the name) The limited interior Blue/White AMG one. That thing was fun on the bahn.. :) IMO the last Merc you can easily fix at home.
Seems then on they got computer fucked.
I'd love the 209 CLK63 but unsure if it's fixable as easily either. That 6.2 is my favourite sounding V8 on the planet and I'm an total LS fanboy and owner. Go figure.. even better than the hemi unless you're talking crazy shit.

The shitty post-commie area. We are in the EU, so that makes things even worse. Bribery and other kikery everywhere with the added bonus of being part of the new communist caliphate. Fuck my life… I chuckle every time we get mentioned here as based country and our politicians hailed as great people.

The people are mostly redpilled thanks to gypsies, at least one thing those subhumans are good for - showing people why animals shouldn't be part of human society. But the country as a whole? With these fucks in the lead? Just no…

At least according to some background whispers, our clero-fascist party is steadily gaining support and pretty much set to win the next election in 2020, so that's something to look forward to.

*Get a lot of money, blackmail and guns and force the change - that's how it works here. If you find a loophole, you can bet it's gonna be plugged the moment it's used to threaten the interest of the elite.

Hydrogen is actually easy to make at home even in large quantities, the equipment is simple, easy to use and easy to hide. No real way to control who makes hydrogen and how much of it is made. That's why they memed it to be this dangerous uncontrolable substance that a good goy should never touch. Every time I get into discussing future fuel options and mention hydrogen, most of the people just nope me the fuck out.

The problem with having the conversion made directly in the car as part of the injection system is that you carry water - and water freezes fairly easily. I may have a solution for that, though, but I will have to work some more on that.

I don't like LPG - if the car is not manufactured with LPG in mind, but is conversion, the engine will get fucked hard after some time. Generally, from my experience, LPG converted cars have about 15% higher probability of engine related issues after they cross the 300 000km line. Aside from that, I once saw first hand what happens when shit hits the fan. Small leakage and the whole fucking bus burned down like nothing.

I'd only consider it for in-city only driving and only if the car was actually made with LPG. I'd especially never buy a used car with the LPG conversion done by/for the previous owner. Too many people just get the conversion done illegaly for cheap and I really wouldn't risk driving a car with LPG system that was likely welded together by some drunk chump in his shitty garage.

ausfag? I'm sure someone has done it. I've seen top fuel dragsters, jap mini vans, tons of rotaries and other assorted things in those burnout competitions you guys put on.

I am a bikefag not a carfag but this thread is mighty relevant to my interests. Some excellent discussion in here.

Three concerns I haven't seen brought up yet:

1. One major worry is not that electrics suck per se, but that they'll be foisted on us with deceptive claims that they're better than ICEs when in fact they're merely OK. This is what makes me uneasy when people bring up Teslas or the LS218–both have some great stats under certain very specific conditions, but neither can hang around a track for longer than a very short period. I'm glad electrics are better than they used to be, and I hope the promises of endless range and instantaneous torque and few moving parts can be delivered on, but we're not there yet and that's very important to remember. If we want electrics to work out for us, there's a lot of work that needs to be done. (See also: cracking computerized control systems.).

2. Perhaps it's premature at this point, but we might also want to think about the issue of declining risk tolerance. Maybe it's phytoestrogens in the water supply, maybe we really are getting wealthier and people are understandably less willing to risk their lives hooning, maybe it's I D E O L O G Y, and I suspect that some of it is a response to the fact that hooning has become more expensive and less accessible in real terms, which has come up already. But we still need to deal with the exogenous components here. (And it probably has important civilizational implications as well. I'm reminded of a thinkpiece I saw about one of those privately funded Mars mission startups that criticized it not for being a scam, which it was, but because "it'll be dangerous, they might even die!" Well, no shit, lady.).

3. A hot car ain't no good if you don't have somewhere to do hooligan shit, either a track or a road. You need empty land for a track (otherwise your track gets shut down because of (((noise complaints))), as happened to about half a dozen road courses in California in the last thirty years, plus emissions are more of an issue in densely populated areas), and as a practical matter you need empty land for good roads as well so they won't be crowded with people who bitch about your hooning. Electrics have potential to mitigate the noise issue, and that's great, but the affordability of land is still a major concern imo. And of course this has implications for fields other than vehicular fun–look up Steve Sailer's theory of affordable family formation.

Yep, these are important concerns.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjjNvjURS-s

Haynes manuals + junior colleges often have mechanic training programs.

Nice digits. But IDK. I think he might be on the side of the angels compared to Uber or DOT. Better a future where every garage has a stinking fast Tesla with some annoying safety features (that the aftermarket has figured out how to hack) than one where we all subscribe to Uber for our automated car needs.

(of course, it'll probably wear out faster, no such thing as a free lunch. but….)

why live

Is the muscle car design just that niche now? It turns my eyes when I see them on the road or even parked. Yet there seems to be no market for modern systems in a classic frame. Guess you don't get steel cars anymore and its all fiberglass anyways.

hard to meet fuel economy standards with big square surfaces. Not to mention pedestrian impact standards.

Fug self driving cars, auto regulations, and kikes.
They couldn't make another one of these even if they wanted to, gotta have those crumple zones, gotta have a minimum hood height, can't have pedestrian slaughtering pop-up headlights.
I love my wedge. Except when I gotta work on it, shit's tight as hell under there.

so why is that when there's just tiny bit of water in the gas tank your vehicle will sputter and die?

not bad, but honestly I wouldn't trade mine for it

Apparently, you don't.

Two-door Explorers are best Explorers.

Drive a Tesla and you will forever change your mind about Elon Kike.

This is what freaks me out about Musk and Tesla is if they corner the electric market which it looks very much like they will they can start fucking people on parts only they can work on.

Buy tesla wall pack stick it on my shed, attach solar panels to it, plug my car in.

Get water from lake, somehow find the incredible amount of energy needed to perform electrolysis on it, somehow store the hydrogen gas under high pressure. Pump high pressure hydrogen into a tank in my car…..are you high? Then sit on a pressurized tank of highly explosive hydrogen. Lol did you learn nothing from the Hindenburg?

The thing you're forgetting is that new pack will have higher energy density and better current output, so you get a brand new car for 8k really. Read up on what they did with the roadster battery replacement thing. The car has more performance now.

(checked)
Yes. Of course it will. Of course (((they))) will.

Yep, that's what happens when socialist style economics get creeped into the nation.

The hot rod era is gone. It died with American culture. Only millionaire CEOs can own cool stuff now.

I'm a simple man, Holla Forums. Only two cars I have ever wanted to own in life.

Great idea, raise already-expensive electricity prices even more so pussy-sounding meme cars with SOLAR ROADWAYS can be made. If you're going with the meme of leaving fossil fuel, go for something that's actually worthwhile, like nuclear.

kek
I wonder what it's like to be a mechanic these days, talking about working on a trannie and some faggot starts autistically screeching thinking you're talking about the mental illness and not a transmission.

Sorry if this is a double post, piece of shit site is shitting out again.

Great idea, raise already-expensive electricity prices even more so pussy-sounding meme cars with SOLAR ROADWAYS can be made. If you're going with the meme of leaving fossil fuel, go for something that's actually worthwhile, like nuclear.

kek
I wonder what it's like to be a mechanic these days, talking about working on a trannie and some faggot starts autistically screeching thinking you're talking about the mental illness and not a transmission.

If it wasn't for the abundance of cheap JDM shit down under id have moved to the states years ago

…theyre still ford explorers user
theyre shit to own, everything but the drive train falls apart on them

doest mean Im not immediately buying 20 of them if I ever won the lottery (if I actually bought tickets)

Back then, these were much of the same filth. Any Rusty Shackelford or Wyatt Mann would chastise you for riding something made to appease the feds.

I'm envious of you ausfags and kiwis, your guy's rotary market is fucking great. there's already a few companies down there making full CNC'd aluminum with steel eccentric shaft long blocks.
everything here in the US has a major rice tax to it. the only upside is it keeps poorfags/idiots from molesting clean-ish cars.

I don't think he was implying that mechanics don't have hard jobs. I do my own mechanic work on my cars, so I know what a pain it is. It would just be nice not to have to deal fucking transmissions at all. It's difficult, time consuming, and expensive.

Solar panels without licence are illegal are there are only certain ways you can use them if you don't want to get fucked - charging car batteries is not one of them. Someone sees you have solar panels. Have fun with the authorities - this is what I was talking about. You think they will let you charge your electric cars for free? Dream on…

Not really. It's high amount of energy, yes, but please stop implying it's gigawatts.

A problem, I admit. Working on a solution.

muh dangerous hydroge meme needs to die. There's a ton of things that can kill a man, yet are daily used by millions of people. At this point, you are no better than muh ban assault rifles tards. Take the necessary precautions to eliminate the risks and everything will be fine.

Nope. Are you?

This is a eurobeat thread now.

That's some god-tier audio in that first webm, my dude

Less moving parts sure but the parts are far more complicated, requiring even more specified knowledge and probably higher fees. The average guy with google can fix a combustion engine but not a chance with an all electric vehicle.

Oh no, due to safety regulations you get a fucking tank these days. Lots and lots of steel, more steel than you probably wanted to pay for. But you have no choice.
That's why all the cars look the same too, the regs only allow them to build certain kinds of car bodies and that's it.
You could have a car these days that would have 150hp and 50mpg in an ordinary ICE if it wasn't for the weight that cars have to carry around.

Electric cars will become more like PCs - with fewer parts to diagnose, you'll just man the parts cannon and fire away.
But even electric cars will still need new hub bearings, new control arms, new shocks/springs etc. I don't think anyone will miss having to replace an exhaust manifold that's almost rusted off its studs though.

This, all cars look bloated due to safety regulations that stipulate a high beltline

This is the most Holla Forums car ever made, besides the People's wagon. Prove me wrong.

You mean the solar panels that are made using extremely toxic chemicals? And have to be carefully disposed of in order to prevent ecological contamination?

I'm not sure who you are quoting but a 100 mile range is hardly a limitation of "freedom of movement" like the user I replied too was on about it, when for most of automotive history that would of been considered average to impressive

You know I saw this exact same thread a couple weeks ago

And you forget that the production of those batteries requires a ton of rare minerals. The cost of those batteries could be jewed so sky high,not because they are rare but because the jews have that market cornered, that only the uber rich and municipalities buying them for buses will be able to afford them.

jeeps are built like shit

Electric cars are pretty much jew cars.

And don't get me started on self-driving cars. They're already pushing a narrative that computers can drive better than cars, as they pump more and more pieces of technology into your car. Eventually it'll get to a point where your car becomes little more than just public transit, as they control where you can go. Some European cities are already going a step further by banning cars, and this is looking more and more like the future for the rest of the world.

They'll jack insurance rates up, heavily push and possibly subsidize people who trade in cars you can drive yourself for new (((self driving))) cars (remember cash 4 clunkers?), inflict heavier punishments on those involved in accidents in these older cars, and depending on the area, even refuse to issue registrations for older cars, effectively banning any non self-driving car from the road. At best they'll make it so you have to be an elite to drive your own car, at worst everyone will be in self driving cars.

Pay close attention to auto news columns, sites, and magazines, they're already pushing this hard. Go to any website that talks about cars and you'll see articles about how self driving cars will eliminate all accidents, even as autopilot systems on aircraft have led to plane crashes such as the crash of Air France flight 447. They'll gush at the idea of electric cars you can't modify because of all the shiny gadgets they have, and how so many dolphins will be saved with a Tesla. Any incidents will be swept under the rug. "Oh cars got into crashes too back in the day" they'll say, as a grieving family member sues a faceless company when their self driving car crashed because of a technical glitch.

What I'd do is buy an older car, either before computerized cars became a thing or when the computer only managed how the engine itself ran and nothing else. If you live in a state where there aren't inspections this is even better as you don't need to worry about your car passing emissions. Drive it until the jews finally push for laws banning any car that is not self driving, and enjoy it while it lasts.

Before they became cucked to the point of becoming just another "crossover" brand for some single mom to drive their kids to the local McDonalds and back, they were making some durable cars that lasted a long time. The Cherokee is a classic offroader.

Ford Panther platforms and old Benz diesels exist too.

It must be nice to feel important.

The trouble with that in mass use is calculating the hydrogen loss into space. It bugs me.

Every time I board a plane I wonder if they jews will crash it because I'm on it.

This is the future ZOG wants.

t. (you), a retard

how do you disengage the power supply?
how do you disengage the motor from drivetrain?
how do you steer the vehicle?
how do you diminish vehicle momentum?

I will never drive an electric drive vehicle without being able to manually disengage the powersupply from the motor, the motor from the drivetrain, while steering and braking effectively with these systems disengaged.

Here's an idea, instead of an E-brake handle, you have an E-brake handle, THATS A FUCKING CIRCUIT BREAKER

where are the manual failsafes? why are these not required to pass DOT standards?
why are robots allowed operate vehicles on public roads?

so robot cars on the autobahn when?

nice dubs, miss your post when I wrote my reply.
would be nice to have the option of modern cars meant for durability, reliability and simplicity.
without having to go pre-millennium
plz don't hate on my poorfag, slant eye, freedom mobiles

This would be nice but solar panels are pretty inefficient and highly toxic at the moment. Also the energy company jew has to be eliminated before meaningful progress towards energy independence can be made.

I thought this thread was going to be about electric cars being crap and a terrible idea, and americans turning back to old cars, real cars without computers or the ability for someone to take control of it away from you.

much disappoint

Its shorter Swedish cousin is even more so. I rotated the cam and crank individually with the cambelt off and never met resistance on this thing.

while you are at it, why not make a car run by steam engines and use American coal?

The moving parts it has will blow up far more frequently and cost just as much. Tesla can't make the drivetrains in their shitty cars last 100k. If you want to look like a fucking fruitcake going down the road in a flimsy box, just get a Fiat 500.

I've got a 70 yo vehicle that gets 25 mpg, goes fast, doesn't even need a battery, and can't be hacked. I'm set.
Oh, and no property taxes or tags.

You can't make a post like that and then not show us an engine bay picture to fap to

This. I worked at a solar production place for a while back in 2011, and the clean room technicians were required to get regular cancer screening because of the chemicals used in the production process. The company eventually got shut down a year later for financial fuckery (they were hiding assets to get more government grants or something like that, on top of the 400 million in grants from the Obama administration.) and last year it was discovered the site had been contaminated with cadmium and required some huge cleanup effort to fix. I really cant stand solarfags.

I want a jeep so bad. Not sure which kind to get though.

Didn't mean to post so early.
I really want a Willys-MB looking one. That's my favorite design, so if I can get something close to that I will be very happy.

The correct answer is the only jeep that the Jews fear.

Seriously? I bet none of you even knew that Delorean is bringing back production this year.

newdelorean.com/

Official Promo

Dude, electric bikes are watt-limited. What makes you think they'll allow cars to have any motor you want.

I thought this was a thread about hotrods, not slow-ass puke cars which didn't even have a speedo over 90mph

Deloreans were shit though.

Well guess what, they're putting in a new engine, at least a V6 with 300-400 HP.
That's at least THREE TIMES MORE HORSEPOWER
carscoops.com/2016/06/new-delorean-dmc-12-to-get-more.html

''Checked!
KeK approves
WE NEED TO MAKE AMERICA 1985 AGAIN

Just dump an LS in it

We're full of even more shills

Fuck modern cars. Hydrogen could've became reality decades ago.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer's_water_fuel_cell

kill
every
kike

Yeah, well you are right about the molesting part. Stuff like skylines have a really bad stigma to them here because they are the car of choice for lebs and get riced to the shithouse. I don't give a fuck though, its as fast as my dollar could go.

>trusting anyone named meyer :^)

Man, I've been drooling at these for a while now. But aren't they completely anemic to drive with that small 1.3 liter petrol engine?

I had one in high school. I once hit 70 going downhill with a tailwind.

LS swap then? sage because /o/ shitposting

Great points, user and thanks for answering my questions. I think I know what country.. holy shit.
Here at least you can lawfag stuff up. Not so much loopholes in existing laws but not playing on their field at all, commercial law is king, UCC is the only good thing 'they' did.

I want to get an LPG Ford XR6 taxi for a DD next and see what can be done with turbo + LPG. They're forged from factory and built for LPG from factory (same engine as the XR6 Turbo lol).

Fair point on dodgy LPG shit though.. same goes for any car mods TBH.

If you have a way to make ans tore hydrogen then all power to you, just compressing liquid H sounds pretty troublesome.

Not to my knowledge and I've been watching burnout comps in mags/online since was a teenager lol.
Close enough, the little country below with even less restrictions and more JDM shit than AU ;)

Nice F body, one of if not the lowest windscreen angle of any mass production car.

Tesla packs are a ripoff. Use a CCA tester on old/scrap lead acid batteries and make an array with them for 2% of the cost. Don't go below 80% and you can get 20 years from them..

Explorer 8.8 IRS is used in the fastest S2000 in the world lol and many other cars. They are great diffs, mechanical LSD stock and very common to find.

Most of the good stuff (especially the over priced nissan RWD shitboxes) are thrashed to fuck or riced or had a hard life.
Cosmos are pretty rare as every faggot wants the 20B to put in their fucking FDs.

Nice. Wouldn't be too hard to add in after warranty.

'Murica. LS solves everything.

Uh… they are one of the most capable stock 4x4s made lol.
A friend of mine got past 180kmh in one, I was literally bracing the roof and holding the door to increase rigidity. It went past 180kmh of fthe clock, to somewhere around 'E' on the petrol gauge. Whatever the fuck speed E is, that's how fast an 80hp escudo with a downhill slope and a few km of road goes. Scariest thing I have ever done on a wheeled vehicle.
Also seen one with an LS in it lmao. Fucking deathtrap.

Pic related

Some more car porn of my current build (nearly rolling).
Next up is a baby blue 245GL wagon (kek). I want to make it run 9s on a much smaller budget. High km 5.3 (thus unopened because CBF doing ring gaps), fuckoff single turbo, 8.8 rear, TH400 or maybe a built 6L90/8L90.

nice baikus

tough to enforce though…ehehehehe