Wurm Unlimited: Deus Vult Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.
We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed

New client:
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash:
700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 (this didn't work for me, but the mega link should be completely fine)

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false
copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

IP Address: 13.92.83.205
additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Latest News
* Precisely fuck all has happened with the new server, except the admin has now realized he built the dock in a lake.

* Grab apples as fast as you can. If we get enough juice + some tin we can make an item that can create clay tiles, but apple season is running out.
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Transmutation_liquid_(Feature)

* Once we start building again MAKE SURE TO GIVE PERMISSIONS TO TRENHAL (or whoever, when we get going again) FOR YOUR PROPERTY. This will allow Trenhal/whoever sets the deed to new-Brosmouth to expand the deed of the city proper so it's not just a 3x3 tile whose limits can't be extended.

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
pastebin.com/9P5SLitW
pastebin.com/04X556CG
pastebin.com/951URJVV
pastebin.com/qZUzjkNS
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Ship_transporter
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Sail
pastebin.com/MLkKTgDs
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Satchel
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Bulk_storage_bin
wurmian.cloudapp.net/TestMap/map/index.html
wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time/post/last#last
wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

why

Because exodus.

never ever

The new map will fix the stats, right?

Map when?

The new map will make anime real.

if the chance to craft something is at 50% then it's the highest skill gain possible

according to the wiki

sometimes it's better to get a lower QL tool so that the craft% decreases to increase skill gain

Been playing Wurm for a long time and as far as I can tell, this is correct.

For example: miners past level 50 generally use 1QL picks and mine the shittiest ore veins they can for skilling up.

Beware putting enchants on 1QL tools: they take damage quickly, which means they need to be repaired often and that causes degrades in enchant quality. That said, priests looking to skill up should absolutely spam enchants on garbage tools for this reason.

nah dawg not how it works

the wurm wiki and wurm unlimited are different games

in wurm unlimited, unless modded, skill gain is action bar based, each action = some experience, skill chance, duration of timer, all doesn't matter

Just get the best pickaxe, the fastest ore, or craft, and spam

How do you cook in this?
I have meat. I have fire. Why can't I just put the meat on a rock next to the fire and let it cook or smoke it or something? Is this a frou-frou simulator where you need tools like pots and pans just to burn some meat?

put the meat inside of the fire

Oh, god damn it.
Thanks, user.

i thought just uses bless on everything

This is true, I can grind past 10+ QL and still gain ticks

Holy shit the most cancerous part of WO and it's gone?

Ok ignore previous post about skillgain then. lol wow I might actually jump into this server with you guys then, WO's players are cancer anyway, and I won't miss any of the fucks.

Also, putting wood directly into fire only damages it, you have to 'activate' wood and then right click the fire, and 'fuel'

yes use bless, ive casted nothing but bless and channeling is at 55 on wildkuja

I don't know if this is still true, but I'm sure it used to be that putting wood into a fire like that still does fuel it, it just only gets the fuel once the wood has been damaged enough that it breaks. Just activating the wood is quicker, but yeah.

woops, didn't think it would be that visible on the map

I should've written something

you tell me, I've already macroed my way into my third rope tool because I keep forgetting to fix it

WHERE'S THE MAP?

See you faggots on the other side

This?

Wait nm I'm retarded.

I know, right?
Guess I needed to play other games anyway.

now is the perfect time to work on skills you previously didn't give a shit about because you were too busy worrying about your house or a farm or some shit.

I've gone from 1 Fishing to over 50, got my masonry high enough that I can build a 3-story stone building, and I can now put down stone brick and slab floors. The end of the world was the best thing to ever happen to me.

pretty sure it doesn't, I tried it once and the state of the fire didn't change from ashes on coal to any of the other states

I played the game to build stuff with Holla Forums, not grind my skills.

We've been BUILDING a fleet and evacuation dock.

Wait if OP isn't the Holla Forums dock where's the Holla Forums dock?

You guys had two ships when I left yesterday.
How many do we really need?

Directly west of it.

Near the bottleneck.

Weird. I just looked on the wiki to double check, and on the fuel page it says it works. Maybe I'll test it by shoving a plank in a fire later or something

There were at least five when I logged out yesterday and more were being built.

I'm gonna hit China before I hit rock.

On a beach, you'll notice carts and boats, it's a few minutes away from the spawn, hard to miss it.

Help, updater wont run, I just get a java error, and the launcher executes but doesn't do anything else before closing. I was supposed to paste the updater into the wurm folder right?

I went out to chop trees and make bows, burning poor quality bows and scrap while I was crafting. It does work, the fire never went out while I worked from 1 to 25 bowyery.

Maybe I didn't let enough time pass before checking after the wooden crap burnt up

[14:22:37] You start to cast 'Locate Artifact'.
[14:22:43] You succeed.
[14:22:43] The Crown of Might has not yet been revealed. The Crown of Might is very far away in front of you.

hmmmm

Congrats on our successful trolle hunte.

Good shit.

I bet that slope is not even 92

This is nothing in comparison to Zanzibarland mine before it was finished.

What do I do with literally 1000 bow strings?

give them to whichever Whitelight priest gets bonus for saccin cotton items i forget which that is

I was thinking of picking archery and being an elven faggot.

updated snapshot of the evac locations since the world map now displays our dock in a more developed state, as well as the masterfully planned third evacuation area

imp net traps to gain even more rope making skill

you can improve net traps with bow strings? those are made with hemp

Good god.

You can also make bowstrings from wemps

Just try it and see if it works

I DID it from hemp, I assumed it was the only way to do them

Can anyone invite me to the settlement? FrauleinCaterina here.

how do i bow and arrow I have the bow i have the arrows i have the strings

u a girl?

Even with Brosmouth and Zanzibarland demolished, is there anything worth doing until the exodus? Is anyone up to something other than honing their skills?

Invite ChiefBigBank plos

Free Wurm? What the hell is this?

Wait, it's Wurm UNLIMITED…?

Can anyone quickly tell me what's the difference between this and 'vanilla'? I vaguely remember being a part of one of the numerous Wurm villages years ago.

4x skill gain, 4x faster action, you have a live map and killing mobs produce money

A live map?

A mod for weenies who can't navigate the world on their own.

free premium is the biggest draw
normally it's $30 but don't be an idiot like me, get it for free

you get wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html in a little window tracking your position on the game's map.

Literally a GPS.

It is because a compass is supposed to be used with something of refrence.
Either landmarks or other cities other then two.

Instead the game is fucking hills, mountains and abandoned villages that from close up look like every other abandoned village.
Fuck compass purists.

It's wurm online except with premium for everyone and custom skill modifiers along with hosted servers.
Basically everything good about wurm online made better.

so how dead's official wurm compared to, say, wyvern
i want to know if rolf was wrong about unlimited killing online

Where's your sense of adventure, knave?

FRESH LIST

Reply here if I missed you/ your occupation blah blah blah

Does puppeteering actually do anything?

Did the mod really use his wand to make a canal to the EAST?

You can do puppet shows with puppets of the gods. That's it.

Well, that sounds really nice actually.

I'll try it out later, thanks a bunch.

GPS sounds like a thing for weenies, but you can't win em all, I guess.

Holy FUCK we need dedicated haulers.

first jester of wurm title

yes, and said map will be done in a "few" days today in chat

What is hauling? Shit like pushing boxes or just cart loading/running? Both? Is there any XP to be had

What is there to adventure when everything is a hill?

I'm convinced he's trolling us at this point.

using a cart to carry goods from where they're harvested to where they need to be. Making deliveries as well.

Stuff like hauling felled trees and ore/rocks to their respective processing areas, carrying people on expeditions, bringing supplies, etc.

So a lot of people don't have the body strength to lift crates into carts nor do they have the cattle or carts/wagons. I don't think there's XP but you could make dosh if you charge

Also, CRUSADE RESULTS: Trolls dead - 22

No, that was when he discovered the initial lake he put his dock in was landlocked. He started fucking with the landscape to carve a boat path.

Of course, Pownstar hates our guts

Well he changed his mind like a week later and made new PVE servers so obviously pretty wrong.

Hey, is the server kind of janky right now? I was looking to get into this, but I can't connect.

I know the map is fucked or something, and something about an exodus, but uh… Not sure what to make of it as a new player.

So what do you guys want the town hall to look like? Is it just going to look like a house or do you want a more castle-like look to it?

Server lags periodically, but right now it's working just fine.

But it's going in the exact opposite direction of the migration.

Make a giant church castle thing. Town hall can be a smaller wood structure.

A church or a medieval castle.
Go big or go home.

He doesn't hate your guts you just don't understand ruskies/Spaniards. Pown is VERY OBVIOUSLY a spaniard, Masa is russian. They're obviously not accustomed to Americans or they just really really enjoy fucking with us. Russians typically don't censor themselves for someone's feelings, being blunt isn't rude to them. I've never once met a spaniard who wasn't a cockass either so Pown is probably just being a spaniard. In Spain people don't accept outsiders quickly whatsoever. It will take a very long time before he considers us regular players, if he ever will.

Never said he knew what he was doing, just what he was trying to do.

hold the fuck up

Did the old town get wiped?

Less wiped, more devastated by an earthquake caused by map backup corruption fuckery.

pics

Here's what I was planning. The orange is the town hall with the rest of the shit being my design for a town center.

No map reset. looks like it was hit by an earthquake and turned into a ruin city.

looks good. You can pull the sides around too if you need more room.

Hell, having the storehouse attached to the city center will be really useful. Just keep building out and up in order to further expand storage.

You need a ridiculously high carpentry level to make a large wood building, but only 30 masonry to make a large stone building. So a stone base and a timber 2nd level is manageable.

Im still working on what my inn is going to be, right now the current design is 3 floors, it has 13 tables (4 outside near a fountain for nice weather, the other inside for that comfy wooden/stone interior looks), it has 13 "economic" rooms for rent, 2 modest rooms too for more elegant customers and 2 penthouses on the last floor for the rich individuals who want to rent a high quality apartment in the town square.

Also a cafe with a i hope nice view of the town for people who want to go up 3 floors and eat their meals watching the sunset with their waifus/pets/alone

Anyways, here are also pics of the inside of the rooms and the planned layout, the last 2 are the huge delux penthouse

What's your carpentry level? I'm worried that carpentry 35 will not be enough for me to build a decent tavern/restaurant.

Tbh i plan on outsourcing some of my work, im at 40 carpentry tho im at 0 on masonry so i plan on using the money from the first floor tavern and use it to finance the remining floors.

You need 87 carpentry for an 11x5 building. Does anyone in our village even have that much?

;_; its actually 10x5 tho

Hm … since the first floor is stone, woulnt it require me on masonry instead of carpentry, if so then i only need 30 masonry for this building, and thats easy to grind

I've been a bit out of the loop for a couple days. Last I heard Brosmouth was fucked by undone terrain modification. What's the sitrep?

Well, I'm at 25 masonry so if I grind a bit before the new map I could potentially make a well-sized tavern/restaurant. How large can you build with masonry 30+?

I have a 51 in carpentry and the most i can make is 16 rooms

Scroll up.

Disregard that, i was wrong, masonry is only to build the walls, i still need 80 carpentry to plan it, wew time to grind carpentry

Terrain is still fucked but a merry band of faggots banded together to begin a dock which has boomed in preparation for the mass exodus to the new map that the shit admin is hand crafting. Eta day or two up to a week.

So the boats will be able to be transferred to the new map, or are folks just being merrily autistic?

planning building size is carpentry, masonry doesnt matter until you start added brick and mortar to a finalized building plan

Just logged in, barely any trees around docks and the ones that are near all belong to the deed owner, so no way for me to build anything.

Fuck my life.

I'm starting to see why it decays so fast.

thats just the outer walls fam, the inner walls of the second floor will eat atleast 1200 planks

I did the math Only the inner walls on the second floor alone will take 2000 planks Greenpeace on suicide watch

i'll be impressed if the server is even still running by the time you get 80 carpentry to build that

if pown does the same bullshit as he did when this map started, he barely seeds the map with trees because "i want them to spread naturally" im not even joking i dont think there will be enough trees on the entire server for your house it took like 2months for this map's trees to hit exponential growth

Well shit. All the more reason to pack crates full of logs and grind masonry now.

So… build everything out of stone?
Share a few large buildings?
Build the city inside a mine?

So you're saying we need druids. Sign chucklefuck up as a druid because that's my shit.

you only need 30 masonry to build any sized stone house

you need carpentry to PLAN a house

80 carpentry to plan a 10x5, 30masonry to build it

No shit the server was empty when we came, that faggot is really asking for everyone to pack and leave his shity sever, organic my ass the map should be full as fuck of trees.

Also i just realized im using timber walls for everything, its a lot less wood now, 250 wooden beams, not that bad for a floor, about 500 for all the building isnt that bad either, i have hopes we can actually do it

also stock sprouts so we can plant our forest right from the start and fuck that guy

Get ready to work like you never worked before treehugging forest faggot

need niggers with sickles picking sprouts from the jump, cause if the tree death radius keeps getting bigger and bigger its just more wasted time when you have to go farther and farther out to find trees to murder

when is this autistic cocksucker going to be finished shitting up this new map?

Shit.

Also, we need to make our own plan and prepare in case the admin is the greatest autist that ever existed and his map is absolute shit we can either riot and force atleast a fucking poll so people can decide between his map and ours or shit on everything, get baned, and make our own server

I'll get to work right now.

sprouts decay really fast, i think inside a boat inside a crate is fine, if not you need to store them in a bulk storage bin next to the boats until we set sail

Boats are how we're gonna get over there, fam. We have to sail to the edge of the map to move to a new map

I'm starting now mostly to grind my skill. I'll shove them in crates though.

Okay, so I should help finish people's boats or something, right?

How should I so about doing that? Is there wood I should be carrying or chopping?

HEHEHE

This is my first time trying to play with you guys
where's the guide in the op telling me how to get to you? why is the map an error?

I'm in brosmouth. Wat do? I can't get inside my house anymore and all my shits in there. Just fuck my shit up

It's normal.
From Liberty, just head north until you hit Maple Crossing. Look for the docks on the western beach.

Press escape, hit live map. For some reason the normal map is broken at the moment.

Because the server a shit and the GM is a moron.

Here
You start in The Liberty.
Also the server is going through a transition because everything blew up. You you might be better off waiting a couple of days for shit to resolve.

oh well

Thanks. I think I'll find my way anyway

[5:02:58 PM] Michael: Map already hanged a lot
[5:03:03 PM] Michael: Changed*
[5:03:08 PM] Michael: Will update soon

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT, IM SURE ITS AWESOME GUYS

A nigger in every tree!

Combine it with the live map you can find on the site in the op.

You should really just do whatever you feel like doing.

I wanted to be a fisherman but someone was giving away bows so I picked that up and decided to be a bowman, halfway through I find out that there is a shortage of cotton and food so I started a farming operation now and am building a huge fence around my field.

Well, I understand. Holla Forums isn't exactly known for its gratitude.

Things got so fucked up doors seem to only sometimes work. If you're really screwed maybe some can come over and carve you out or whatever.

I bet that kikey slav supports paid mods too.

Yeah, I knew this was gonna happen the minute that he mentioned donations. Now it's in his head and he's gonna keep hanging this over us because he saw that we didn't leave and are asking things of him.

Fuck this slav and spanish fly.

Leva wants to charge money for deeds, take coins out of the game/disable traders 1dollar for 10silver

They keep fucking begging for/complaining about money but don't they understand they're more likely to get it if they just deliver quality?

No one's going to fucking pay for a server that just corrupted and had a shit map and lagged like shit regardless of the reason. Especially if you treat half its userbase like they're obnoxious outsiders (which we are, but either suck up or remove us). And you're russian to boot.

And entirely that aside, if you give them money they generally get your private information too, no one wants to give a bunch of shady ruskis their info no matter how trustworthy they seem.

I can smell your sweat from here, Goldberg. The fuck wanted donations after the sudden population increase and jacking his own shit up.

It's bullshit. They didn't develop the game. They don't even OWN the game. They're just two guys who pirated the game and coded a hacked launcher for a pirated server with a map. They've developed nothing and they've earned nothing but my ire.

Well Wildkuja did fucking encourage it in that pastebin.

They are absolute kikes, but you've got to atleast give them that

Does he pay for the server or does he run it on his own machine?
If he pays for it, I don't see what the issue is.

yeah as optional,not fucking required to if you wanna have a deed like that nigger wants to do

Hell I'd have bought it in the first place and joined wyvern but I wanna play with you guys and the shitty devs don't let it go on sale anyways.

The kike could have used a gen map on day one but he has his head so far up his own ass that he insists on hand crafting it. He's already expressed a desire to monetize deeds and shit which are pretty much mandatory if you want to make a settlement. Because you know people are totally willing to pay this hack for his piece of shit when the full game itself is only like 10 USD and we wouldn't have to deal with this retard.

you niggers voted for it, i voted to use the old map cause i knew this would happen

Monetize deeds?
What, with real money? This guy can't be that retarded.

This, if it comes down to 'donate plzzzz' or buying it, I'll fucking buy it.

We didn't know it would take them weeks to do something that normally takes one, maybe two days.

Nigga I own the game on steam and am here to play with you fellas instead of the legit servers.
If this fuck is gonna ask for donations, we might as well host a server on our own.

heck, we could probably get some turds from cuckchan to pay for it

The only good thing to come out of it this far is that the new map will at least be more interesting than smooth rolling hills.

pastebin.com/9P5SLitW

you would think that, but the fag is probably going to smooth everything out

He is that retarded.

See
We wanted a new generated map because the one we had was a potato.

> if we got new server from few possibility then we enable "donate" function
> what "exchange" rate you see aprorite ?
Two lines in and shit's getting retarded.
How is it a donation if you get something in return?

Much less something that's mandatory to play the game.

The real shekel to virtual shekel conversion is the least offensive thing out of that shitshow.

>while also diminishing the value of bounties
>and trading with traders
I'm just reading this broken english wrong, right? This can't be what they're actually thinking about doing.

If you can see this shit shut it down immediately. Tell them nobody can/will donate. I don't know why you fucks sit idly by while they talk about this.

Again, that's the least offensive part. It's actually halfway reasonable since there's not a huge amount you can do with Wurm money and we'd have enough people murdering things that we'd be able to make up a diminished bounty as long as it's not totally pitiful.

The worst is yet to come in that pastebin.

What do you mean, the worst is yet to come?

(checked)
> so "freeloaders" can live on someone deed but cant have their own if they not want to give us few bucks

You can get by with a lower bounty reward and more jewish traders. If you can't have your own deed you're fucked.

you are reading the broken english right
it's a dumb idea that will punish the locals more than it will us
but as others have said, if they do some stupid shit where you basically have to buy shit with real money people will just leave

So I saw some of you guys talking about a church earlier. So here's something I whipped up offline.

I expanded the rear of the structure to give an idea of what the entire structure might look like as an ENTRYWAY into something great, like a castle proper.

The core of the structure is just a church. It's something that I was building back in Brosmouth before the server went to shit, the foundations were 70% complete.

Anyway, if you guys like parts of the design I can whip up something bigger and better for use as a goddamn castle for our kingdom.

I'm confused. Can't you make deeds out of wood?

Given the engine limitations that's actually pretty nice.

Absolutely bonerrific, we should have more bridges incorporated into building design.

If we're going to leave the current server, where are we going to go?

Settlement deeds. You need wurm shekels for that. The kike wants to put that behind a paywall too.

???

no, you can make deedstake out of food but they can disable the ability to actually make a deed and force you to buy a deed writ for real money

Why doesn't he just ban all of us instead?

that would have been slightly amusing if I had misspelled deedsteak aswell

Start the client and host your own server, doesn't need to be dedicated. Select start offline and then connect to 127.0.0.1

Done. Offline server.

You'll need to set yourself to GM level 5 for all the gm tools though, that's done on the server UI when you first select launch server.

It would be faster and marginally less self-destructive.

Jesus christ, I didn't think we would fuck his server over this bad. This is like sawing off your own leg to get rid of a splinter.

I think the server died because of traffic and the buildings, not any made up bullshit.
Its a case of shitty serb.

Apparently this has happened before us, maybe there is a reason the server was ded.

Just make a castle, keep your faggy god away from it.

i'd try hosting but i'm pretty sure my internet's shit for it and it'd be kind of boring and empty if it was just us

who was on before 4 other people?

the church itself is 6x4. I said that the core of it was the church.

Are you trying to tell me that a whopping 24 tiles is taking up too much space? there were alot of properties inside MUCH bigger than that.

For Fo? Yes.

You're kind of a cunt huh. I'll tell you what, when i'm building my house, come find me, and i'll make sure it passes your approval before i build on my own land.

i cant even get out of the city walls because the gates wont open

There's a freedom bridge to the east m8.

Might be due to the server lagging. Liberty's gates would constantly deny transit when we all went there the first time.

Either that or the town deed holder has messed up on the perms.

where do i go

That's for brosmouth.

If you're in Liberty, just keep trying the gates. Actually walk into them because they might just look closed. Gates have been fucked since the map blew up.

I meant after that you fag

Aww.

Use the minimap, menu, live map. It's northwest of liberty.

Holla Forums's quality has really gone down

Also the minimap doesn't even allow me to move it around

east along the coast.

Go fuck yourself I was trying to humorously reference the comic. Right click the minimap and unlock it.

So is the amount you're allowed to plan exclusive to the first floor? For example, my floor plan takes up 75 tiles, but my building is, at its highest, 4 stories.

Ok, lets start thinking positive, we are a fuckload of people.

But are we really civilzed? i belive that to be a true empire we need a form of entretaiment, and what best than a motherfucking ARENA

I say we could build this on the town and have PvE fights against tamed mobs or duels in it, while people watch and we make sure its all fair.

I cant stop thinking of the posible fights we could do in it, what about

MAN VERSUS NATURE
1 man naked, with no weapons, only his raw human power, against the might of nature, a cow, a horse, a dog, a bull and a sheep.

Can man overcome nature? who will triumph in the end?

Anyways here is my proposal, i hope we can all work together and make it awesome

its pretty small and efficient tbh so i think it woulnt be much trouble to build

What do you niggas say?

pastebin.com/04X556CG

Here is the pastebin if anyone wants to make some improvements to the design i would be glad

I'm all up for an arena, but the question is if you have enough carpentry to build it, even if it's only 5x6. My capability is 4x4 right now.

This is ridiculous and I support it.

What do you do in this game?
And how many anons are there playing?

Only 52 carpentry, im at 40, i can easily grind and get to that, tho i thing many of the boat builders have enough

Thanks also even if you are not fighting, you can see the combat tab and what happens in a combat (where people are being hit and all that) so even if the animations arent that great, you get all the info like you were the one fighting

TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!

THUNDERDOOOOOME

fugg

I've got 53 carpentry right now, so I'll gladly help you out if you need it.

What?

Stop doing lewd things to your boat.

Alright, I've managed to get rock, iron and wood.
How do I build a furnace so I can start to make metal tools?

From what tiny scraps I've been able to find, I need a chisel to make stone blocks to make a furnace to melt metal to make a chisel.
Are stone chisels a thing? If so, how do?
Do I have to buy tools from an NPC somewhere?

It'll never be fit to ride the waves if I don't peg it.

Press n to get a searchable database of all craftable objects in the game. Double click on components to discover how they are made.

Here's my attempt.
pastebin.com/951URJVV

I had no idea, thanks.
I thought the only way to see what could be crafted was to individually activate everything in my inventory one by one and then right click everyone else and see what happened.

I think you can actually heat the iron in a campfire if you're patient enough.

EVAC DOCK RARE BOAT GET

Eat your heart out, pub docks and zanzibar.

user, we cant posibly build that, we need more than 100 carpentry just to plan it

El Presidente for ship of the year.

Well, it's not like it's a whole circle.

I can make it smaller. Don't worry.

It doesent matter the game only measures width X height and calculates from there, your building is 21x21 if you want it to work you atleast have to divide it in smaller, buildable sections

>murcielago
mein neger

make it into more than one building with tall stone fences wall thingy and bridges.

if you split it into 4 buildings, it's probably possible

fucking niggers translating it are 7 chapters behind, the wait hurts

We could have each quarter of the circle connected by bridges, sort of like the church. It would make a nice archway.

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO FORCE THE PLAYER TO MALLET HIS MALLET AND HAMMER HIS HAMMER
BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO HAMMER HIS MALLET AND MALLET HIS HAMMER

It's realistic. A mallet doesn't have enough weight to work metal, a hammer has too much weight and is too hard to work wood.

i just created an anvil out of a glowing hot lump of iron with a wooden mallet
your rules mean nothing

I made a much smaller version. It's a 15x15 ring that's 2 tiles wide at most. I also moved the stairs to the inside.
pastebin.com/qZUzjkNS

im so sick of this shit im literally making my own map in WGenerator and just gonna host it locally and fuck with GM powers until im bored of this fucking game

So, fam. How's this for our dock's theme?

Thanks. What's the point, then?

Moving your large chest
Why you don't try to put it in your inventory?

Mate, it doesn't go in your inventory. Fuck it, I'll just leave it behind.

that's why you can load it, so that you can transport it
same with forges and other big stuff

Empty the shit into the boat then load the chest. You can then put the shit back into the chest when its on your boat.

That's why we use crates.

Yeah, maybe I'll do like that. I don't have my own boat, though.

I am almost 3/4 done with preparing materials for my Corbita
Any tips regarding finishing it? (Shit that don't fit carts, etc…)
I live very far into the mountains

The last item added determines the ship/s material. Pick one that you like, then go out and make into that useable last item and you can get a really nice looking ship.

Make sure it is cedar though, it makes shit last longer.

I was wondering because stuff like this:
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Ship_transporter

Can I put a fucking corbita on it?

yeah, you can put any ship on it

nice trips

that's quite absurd, some ships are way bigger than that thing

this means that I can just finish my corbita in my mountain home and just transport it to sea?

Yeah

that's great

on a side note, I FUCKING HATE NON-MULTIPLE-OF-24 CRAFTING WITH LOGS

fuck, non divisibles

Skills not going up, do I need top update some shit?

relog

They're going up the admins just fucked something so it doesn't show the skill ups on screen until you log out and back in.

I got 20%~ chance of making cordage rope thingy
Never did a single cloth craft though

Are sails hard?

Also, the two masts (small and medium) are in another place because I can't fit them in this container

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Sail

I guess I will have to macro improve cloth gloves or something

I can offer to imp your needle to 40 before priesthood

I sure am feeling harassed ovay here

Actually… 53KG of cotton is enough to brute force it, and it is sorta what 15 fields yield

on worse case scenario, I will just plant all of the yield of cotton I get right now, and have a sail in friday

nah, it's faster to brute force than to make the journey to brosmouth

Also, I know a trick to get high QL (60+) iron ingots even at 32 mining skill

and ingots are the only thing keeping me from going 35~ on my tools

How

iron rocks, 5~ in 60 will come 60+
each 3kg = .8kg of ingot

Also, I don't know if this changes anything
but I got the 60+ ones when foraging on grass, not rummaging on stone

There a clay/marble/anything deposit near the dock that anyone know of?

Clay shows up as light grey on the map. The closest deposit seems to be south, near the Liberty lake dock.

How do i turn on that skill tracker?

I never knew that and I've been on the MMO for a month

You can get 99QL iron from foraging but it'd just weigh me down with other shit, I'd rather train mining

It's in ESC hud setting

just throw your used logs back into it and take out new 24KG ones, fam

wewps lad

good thing your tremendous bulk of resources is all low QL trash that wasn't worth my time to steal sans cart

Is it broken too?

it's beautiful

rip justice

My favourite thing about this is that he almost certainly carved a way into another lake, didn't realize he'd done so, and then had to fucking carve out of the second lake too. At least I assume that's why the second canal isn't in line with the first

It's incredible that he was actually retarded enough to need to do this.

He's fucking retarded.

what happened to the dock that was at G2? There was already a boat and people there.

I like how he didn't delete terrain he just moved the terrain up.

Elegant solutions are something he actively avoids. Everything must be done the hard way, the wrong way, and the long way. If possible, all three at the same time.

And if not possible, he will somehow manage it anyways.

Guy kind of operates on a system where only the possible is impossible for him.

These people exist all over the place

There is absolutely no justice.

There's justice. It's charging them shekels for fixing it.

I think the worst part is that we actually can't fix his shit because he won't listen to reason at all. If he would, we'd be done by now, so that's even more frustrating.

Making shingles uses the woodcutting skill, oddly enough. Also remember that having a higher quality tool or materials also greatly increases your success rate.

Would there be a way to import characters to a new server, rather than setting up a tool and asking players to be true and honest when putting in their stats?

Who the fuck coded this client?

New server when?
After all this fuckery I just want a clean slate, even if I lose my hard earned skills. Finding a better server could be worth it.

When I was making planks, I noticed the % going up at least twice every dozen of minutes. The only indication of my skill going up (excluding relogging) is the % chance going up.

It's impossible to tell if the activity you're performing raises your powerlevel otherwise.

If I'm crafting shingles for 20 minutes and notice no % increase, I don't know if I'm getting close to an extra skill point or if I can't raise carpentry from that anymore. And then there's the other carpentry subskills, suppose I start to make hull planks to raise my carpentry without knowing it's shipbuilding. Using the % to tell a skill increase doesn't mean that carpentry is being raised. I could be a newfag stuck raising the wrong skill for 30 minutes and thinking "wow I must be hot shit and at 30 carpentry by now".

Notch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I figured he would have just stuck to server-side on this one, I didn't realize he could do non block graphics.

He didn't do the current graphics and I'm pretty sure the client had extensive changes done to him over the time notch was last busy on it, which was somewhere in 2006 or something

Is there a small anvil? I can't find one by the smelter. I just need to make some nails so I can make a rope tool.

Most people just carry their own small anvil when they need it.

I don't know who that is lol
Thanks, I read some wiki pages and made my own for now…just barely managed to make three large nails with the iron I had left, because I kept failing.

Then I realized I only had a 38% chance of making the rope tool or I'd have to go fuck myself until I foraged some more iron or started mining, but the fates were kind and I'm back in ropemaking business.

P.S. This "moment of inspiration", is it an xp multiplier or something?

Moment of inspiration is a chance that you can get once in every hour, the thing produced by your action or through imping will become "rare"

How long were you faggots playing on this server before it shit the bed and the admin began dreaming of shekels?

Feels like it's been a garbage fire for as long as the good times rolled. Is starting over a big deal?

Ah, too bad I fucked that one up then.
Anyways, almost died of dehydration concentrating on making a rope tool, off to forage lel

Host us a server

Does "unfinished" mean my rope tool is useless, or just bad?

Is 10 up gonna cut it?

You right click and add to crafting window to continue making it

It means you need to add more shit to it. Until then, it's useless. Examine it to see what.

What do you mean

i think he means is 10 gb/s up enough to run the server

For 30 or so guys it would probably be fine.

That's literally 10 times more than what the GMs have running so pretty good

how do you dye a great helm? it doesnt seem to work

You can only dye leather and cloth.

really? howd that one guy get a red helm then? and you can paint carts which are wood

i got a server up and running for testing while waiting / if it works will just play that

i cant get the Mods to work with the SmartSteamEMU shit and this shit really sucks without the mods

The helm is made from seryll

I was talking about dying armor: You can't paint metal armor.

You can paint leather, wood and cloth.

The red power ranger helmet was made out of Seryll.

Fishing is such great afk
Why did I have to pick ropemaking, lol

Wait shit
Is the new map here yet
Did the GM move already happen
Am I gonna have to drop my old character and start a new?

FUCK?

We're still on the old map, oniifam. Relax. You will have time.

Oh.
Well time to calm down.

reminder that krieger can't keep a lamp lit

doesn't work with imping

Yes it does, I got a rare mallet from imping a regular mallet

and I've got inspiration for imping things multiple times and never got a rare

Reminder that if you get a rare material or tool that you can imp with, there's a 1% chance of transferring rarity to something that you improve with a rare material/tool

Also I got a rare crate after finishing it with a rare plank so there's that.

Improving rare items is the primary way to get supreme and fantastic items though.

hey don't bully the blacksmith. He's like a crusading Mr. Rogers.

I have planned a meeting hall/public craftshop.
pastebin.com/MLkKTgDs
Anything I should change or add?

Scratch that, now that I'm reading the wiki article I got the CHANCE for a rare crate that I fucked up by thinking I had it.

Otherwise I would have a glow on it

RIP

About rares, what should I do with this rare ivy seedling? Should i give it to a competent farmer so it's not wasted?

Sacrifice at nearest altar, I guess.

Don't give ivy seeds to a farmer. They're only used in cosmetic shit.

Do I need to have a deity for that/how do I get one?

Yeah you need to have a deity for that.
If you don't, nice Ivy Seedling kek

What am I supposed to be reading here?

How is everybody's pirate adventures going?

Save as "building plan.exe" run it and shit bricks.

Faggot exported plans to html.

Mag wills it

he doesn't listen to us because we're no-name outsiders, doesn't matter that some of us are telling him how to fix shit so that it is done in a few hours instead of days

that's xml you shitter

Fuck you, codeman.

I'll write a gui in visual basic to track your ip fucker

dude wemp lamao

now planting about 120 cotton and 50 hemp

Once they've grown in a day or so you'll become a cotton picking nigger.

Fuck.

How can I change the ingame settings? Pressing settings in menu just highlights it but does nothing and the launcher icon doesn't do anything as well.

Use the update.
Why is this still not in the OP, yet?

Be advised, you will need about 150 hemp for a corbita

fuck thick rope

But I got the hard ropes going

Update? The auto-updater? I didn't think that was necessary.

fucking hell, forgot to press alt before print screen

Ah, copied the update over the default folder and now the launcher refuses to start up, I guess I'll just suck it up and redownload the default.

If you can see a hill with rocky ground, go there and "rummage" it.
There's a lot of iron rocks to find.

what now fucker say your prayers

Oh, and you'll have to reinstall those mods you want, live the live map.

Fuck; just saw all the mats needed. I probably won't build one of those. Can I just stowaway on someone else's?

So I logged on earlier and I was inside Liberty when I last played. Now I can't get outside through the palisade gates. Anything I can do?

Sorry if this has been already discussed.

You're not fooling anyone! That's now what hacking looks like!

Did you try all the gates?
One guy had this problem, I just asked him to try all of the gates, one of them worked.
If not, relog, try again.

Half no longer worked when I was last there, be sure to try all of them. And don't expect opening animations on the doors - run through them.

Fuckin' chkdsk.

01101001 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01111001 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101101 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100010 01101110 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 11111111 11111111 11111111 10000000

I think I only tried two of them, I'll try the others now. Now I feel silly.

Wow just walked through one that I thought was blocking me. Oh well I'm on the way to you guys now finally.

Gps in wurm… Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Can we please get a comparison of the normalfag dock and ours?

zzzzzzz

the wait to harvest cherries and apples for tar and clay transmutation fluids is > 1 real life month

kill me

apples are ripe right now
I got 6 this morning

I've been digging for a good while, but my digging is still 1.

What's up with that?

Skill screen won't update until you relog because admins

relog

So what are we going to do about forestry on the new map? Assuming admin is retarded and doesn't spawn matured forests, we'll be sorely short on wood without them. And even with forests, we'll clear them out soon enough.

I vote only decent foresters/woodcutters trusted not to nig have permissions to enter, or we'll have ebin rusemen and new players laying waste to entire premature harvests.

So why are y'all leaving the server anyway?

good luck preventing brosmouthians from deforesting the entire immediate area

it has been thought about and was worked on for 5 days before the server shat itself and corrupted the world

Map geography reverted back to a backup from March, fucking all buildings irrepairably. The admins are making a new map based on (our) community vote, and we're sailing west to the new map once they finish it. We're gathering supplies and making boats to carry them over.

Isn't the server population really small in these community servers? I don't really see the point of playing in a server that mainly consists of just your guys, no room for conflict and intrigue.

This is main reason I don't want to move. This GM may be a stone cold retard, but it'll be boring after a while with just us, unless we splinter into tiny factions. We'd have to advertise to faggots or join another server. No one seems to have found a new one yet, so we're still here

wasnt there talk in the thread of hosting our own server?

there was, but nobody is gonna cough up the shekels and I dont think anyone knows how to run a wurm server anyways

Our men hard at work.

if you have the custom actions mod you can make a simple multifunction button for alot of stuff
command below binds mouse4 to let you
bind mouse3 act 333 tile | 331 hover | 332 hover

God bless 'em.

Hey, that's me!

Bring a load of wood and tree seeds with you if you can. That's about all anyone can do.

The problem is that saplings rot pretty fast, I had about 20 prepared earlier, but they all rotted inside the barrel I had them in.

shit, then my supreme apple sappling?

I dunno about special saplings, mine were all just plain birch/maple/etc saplings.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Satchel

Whew, after sowing 5x7 tiles 4 times, you start to give this stuff value

Can you use a ship transporter on a non-empty ship?

Could I finish my ship in my house, fill it up with stuff, and only then move it into the water?

Can a ship transporter replace a wagon?

I was combing through the ruins of Old Brosmouth, stumbled upon this.

RIP in peace.

We now have a probably useless hitching post by the barracks.

brutal, fam.

If that's bad, you should see the rest of the dock.

Enjoy wasting 15 kgs of cotton to make 5 kg sail

Nigga, I am planning on wasting 53kg if need be

I planted planning on 1% success chance

The colossus has enough clay and bricks at the bulk storage bin for completion, so if you're a follower of Magranon you can help build it.

I hope you faggots are not making a colossus on the server we are leaving

Well, uhh..

Well, no problem, I mean, It certainly started before the cataclysm, right?

I put a rare brick into the colossus with a moment of inspiration, mag wills it

I don't know how to put this to words.

Well, it's not like you won't be able to finish it before pownstar gets his thumb out of his ass anyway.

FUCK YOU WHOEVER KILLED THAT DOGGO

it's so cute

I swear these faggots never even read their UESP

What is the best way to grind out jewgolds for a rod of transmutation?

kill 1000-5000 critters

if you are good enough at that, it gets quite fast, you can do from a horse and give zero shits about corpse burial

kek

So when are we hosting our own server?

I want to play with you guys but worship the edgy goddess.

when you learn how to do it

I'm too autistic to join while y'all are moving, but how long do you wager the server relocation will take?

probably will end this sunday

but that's anyone's guess

Wew

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Bulk_storage_bin
stops decay

something something lose rarity something something

Path of power tile at 2984 723 east of the GM dock

you dont need quality saplings

Where the fuck are you guys?

:^)

it's not about being high QL, it's a 16 damage 1QL sappling, but it is SUPREME motherfucker

see you turbofag

Oh, thanks babe

I am looking into creating one right now actually. I am in the middle of testing and will probably have it up soon if everything goes well.

[23:28:58] Have a look around (zoomed in for best detail) wurmian.cloudapp.net/TestMap/map/index.html
[23:31:21] Preview map… no biomes, no trees, no nothing…. just land and water.
[23:31:27] To get a general idea.

Looks a lot better than the first draft.

But I kind of like it. Can't tell if those greyish areas are steppe or rock though.

IT NEVER ENDS

Not too bad. It looks a bit more interesting than the old map, even without hills, trees, etc.

They're bare cliff, there's no biomes eg. no plains, deserts, swamps yet.

Piety: 100%

I don't have the reaction image that says "I don't have a reaction image but just so you know that shit was dumb" but just so you know that shit is dumb.

The difference is clear.

Another view

So… this is… the power… of autism…

On a serious note.
Are we all joining the same village after the move?
Anyone wants to worship the edgy goddess instead?

That spiral is almost guaranteed to have a portal going to it from spawn, like they did on this map. You guys should find an island near there that you can set up walls on and fortify heavily.

if a few go HOTS, i'll join with my bag of silver to pay for deed

I guess it depends what the new maps rules are like.

Splitting people is already a poor idea, but splitting them in a way where it's impossible to work together is even worse.

It's either all HoTS or all Freedom, and we already have Freedom priests so that won't happen anytime soon

I joined right after the map fuckup, but from what I understand, werent you guys already split into zanzibar and brosmouth?

you realize this gets pretty boring without other villages to interact with and there is quite literally only like 5people not in brosmouth

What if we take the island to the east of spiral island, middle south of the map, that looks like a human heart?

that's probably BL territory.

It might even have the bone altar on it for all we know. Not a great choice when so many people are freedom.

Well sure if you guys can save 5 hour per day to come visit us.

You won't be able to contact anyone outside of your own kingdom though, you sure you're okay with this?

Seems like it would get swamped with normalfags quite quickly, stripping it of trees and animals that we don't immediately claim. Not sure I want to settle that close to spawn.

Zanzibar's mayor just quit so some of them have been joining back

An ideal situation I guess would be two close islands or pieces of land separated by sea, which each part for one kingdom.
This way we can be neighboors and still have different gods.

We have no real idea where tar or clay tiles will be until the map is more developed. Until then it's tough to really say where's a good place to settle.

That said though, we have a large fleet now so wherever we settle it should be an area that will allow us to use it to full effect. In pic related I outlined a potential area. It's central location wll allow us to explore in all directions, and the islands in the local rivers can serve as potential locations for expansion such as more farms or creative projects like more colossi. The river leading south may need some work to allow larger ships such as Cogs to navigate it, but once secured allows access for our ships to pillage the coasts of the southern waterways.

Also, we still have to wait and see where clay pits and such are placed. You really need to have one within reasonable distance if you want to have any masonry done.

wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time/post/last#last

Wonder if you could put down deeds on the choke points and charge people to pass. Like, put down a thin line of sand, that could be removed easily and then put back once they'd passed.

Brosmouth right now

I fucked up

just how fucking tiny is that fucking tiny island near the bottom-right

don't know if the markers are from the old map or not but here's a larger version I stitched together

Anything obvious I should know before starting my ship?
besides that I am missing the sails and 2 ropes?

yeah markers are from the current server

They're probably from the old one.

How do you add an ship to a ship transport? load it like you load cargo boxes?

yes

here's a larger map without the markers

Piggu's making gains

If Larnail knew what you were doing to the precious little piggu he gave you he'd have a raging erection.

I bet the center of the spiral contains the single solitary tree on the map.

I just made a macro that watches for my stamina bar and if there is an current action being made to auto click on the continue buttom.
Only condition is that the game must be on screen at all times, otherwise it can't make the pixel check

Please tell me how you were able to resize the window, my settings button doesn't work

Hi Guedez

windowed mode, if you can't change to windowed mode then bad luck, I guess

who is this person?? :^)

I will share the magic later

I ran the fucking updater and nothing works. Settings why have you forsaken me.

Zanzibar will be reborn from the ashes as Fort DFC

wurmians.enjin.com/forum/m/36880248/viewthread/27462822-sudden-apocalypse-new-map-server-crashed-big-time
Another map showing off the topography of the new land. If we're going to settle in the middle of the map, we should probably do so on the eastern side of the river where it's much flatter.

Map I'm working on. If anyone would like to finish it, gimme a shout, as my map gen is broken and can't go beyond dropping dirt.

I want Brolympus to be here

look on the western side of that delta in the middle
there's a natural harbour there and flat land inbetween 2 mountains
maybe it's too small but it looks good to me

What'll happen if I'm not logged in during their sailing over to the new map?

You might end up in spawn without your shit if its on a boat

you get teleported
left behind to get picked up later
or teleported when you ask the GM for it

You can take the GM's caravel

Although we were considering making two trips to pick late commers

New thread?

For the newfags