OH NO NO NO OOH

OH NO NO NO OOH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2qkut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST

CAPE

MY

SHIT

UP

What kind of shoestring budget are they operating when they can't even buy a few reviews?

This film cost like 300 million lol

It looks like most professional critics wanted another Yas Queen movie with Whedon's shitty humor.

IT'S OVER!

since when has the reviewer consensus mattered here?
until we hear what our critic has to say this means nothing

I just hope this means that Affleck gets booted off. His Batman is one of the worst things to happen to the character in years.

UMMMM EXCUSE ME…NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING LOL NO NO NO THAT IS A FAKE IMAGE WE ALL KNOW HOW TO EDIT HTML LOL HEH NO PLEASE NO NO NO NOOOO

HOLY SHIT

both great flicks
people only hated this compared to 1 and 3, it was entertaining as a standalone flick. Cry more manchild.

Back to fucking cuckchan

they were fun which is all they're meant to be. I bet you're also one of those faggots who hates the Fast and Furious movies

JUSTice League

Please take your shitty 4chan memes back where you found them.

You are the movie equivalent of a casual who plays Candy Crush.

Listen, KIDDO, I've been browsing anime forums since before you were old enough to play your first game of Halo. I can post what ever "memes" I want. I think I deserve an apology. You're probably new here and still have the secret club mentality going. I'm waiting.

The fast and the furious movies are shitt yes, you have shit taste all around youre one of those faggots who calls kino shit and likes shit movies fuck yourself and die

you need to leave this board

I like 95% of movies. They're just movies. I can enjoy Kubrick and Annabelle 2, I don't give a shit.

So we should compare it to comics? Big step up!

That's ridiculous user, I watch a ton of movies and like a lot from many different genres and I probably don't even like 10% of movies

just talk about movies, why would you need either to explain a movie

Catholic taste I guess. Sounds dull not enjoying things.

IGN are always cucking 🍾

I enjoy things its just that I can see when little effort is put into something.

JUST

Pretty much sums up american "critics"

let's get back to the original topic: how terrible JL is

Reminder that Disney pays posters to smear DC films here.

check out superman's resurrection scene

streamable.com/2qkut

Reminder that DC pays posters to claim Disney pays posters to shit on DC.

Proof?

My word is my bond.

I'm a woman user.

You better click that shit nigga

I appreciate that alot of you Holla Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you its ok, but let me send you a message:

This is a blip, a temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated, but dont be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you're out of your parents basement to meet a few people that arent like you. You are afraid. We are not.

what does this have to do with the newest shitty DC flick?

commie sympathizers and their hole families will hang first

Looks like they didn't pay the same price Marvel does.

Shit pasta. An hero.

I bet you think the navy seal one is funny.

Why?

Masonic signaling.

Cus its funny

LEAGUE

t. Marvel shill

You seem to prefer repetitive and outdated jokes.

jesus christ

Why does everything look like shit? Cyborg looks like a literal bag of ass.

Looks like it was animated by Bioware.

Oh my God. Its even worse than I thought.
I bet the DC cucks on half/tv/ are salty af.

I don't know what is worst, that now DC capeshit will be Wonder Woman driven or Marvel capeshit would not be killed for good.

Migatte no Gokui Flash.

Peter Parker has him beat.

How can you even fuck up CGI grass that badly?

Would've sold more if they marketed it as an Adam West like movie.

the checks arrived a little late

is dc finished?

Is there a torrent of this up yet?

Uh no.

What did they mean by this?

did zack synder actually direct this? this is terrible terrible.
lmao all those quips

Did they get the team from Lawnmower Man 2 to do the CGI?

Whedon did reshoots.

it's so fucking laughable in every wrong way

More than a quarter of a BILLION DOLLARS for… meh.

>streamable.com/2qkut

Sad thing is niggers clapped for that scene. Thats what you guys have to understand. Heterosexual white males are no longer the norm in America. You have been completely overtaken by niggers, spics, kikes, and other mystery meat. Its over for you. Idiocracy is the present state of America. The kikes have succeeded in racemixing your population and dumbing you down as a result of it. You faggots shouldve let hitler win.

thats a mexican film theater

So Superman can now match flashes speed? BULLSHIT, other than the god awful acting, what the fuck? Piss poor action too. 3 head butts? Come on.

What is it with Americans and damage control? Your country is literally killing the white race.

Cyber Tyrone built the suit from car parts from his front lawn. It's powered by watermelon.

I know, I'm living it everyday, and fuck you for reminding me.

Hi leftypol

I do like how they finally stopped jobbing the guy. Though that's probably Whedon's work, if Snyder was fully in control, Superman would still be a mopey, incompetent pussy.

not stollen bicycles

The look on flash's face was the dumbest thing ever.

How the fuck does Wonder Woman even know Superman's Kryptonian name? I'm not sure even Batman knows it and he actually talked to Superman in Batman v. Superman. This scene is literally the first time the two of them have even exchanged words.

Superman has always been almost as fast as the Flash. Flash was still faster, Superman was just smarter about backing him into a corner, plus Flash was freaked out about Supes actually keeping up with him.

Fuck me. It took me five seconds to get that Pet Cemetery quip. Who would honestly think that sounded clever? How can a movie be made with so many hundreds of millions of dollars and so much executive interference, be allowed to make such an atrocious reference to a B-grade Steven King novel in a fucking DC movie? Frankly, if you let Joss Whedon write your screenplay you deserve to flop and get financially fucked.

Wasn't Afflecks Batman the best part of Supes vs Bat?
How fucking bad are the others then?

Is it me or does Flashes theme sound similar to the tv show? That and there was a little bit of the John Williams superman theme.

Aquaman's shitty eye shadow reminds me of the Nightman.

defeatist black pill black baall pessimist cuck globalist shill detected

why the fuck is this so funny

So poor;y delivered too.

Jeez.

he was the best. bad director though

Why are their faces always framed? It looks like a comedy movie.

This is fucking glorious.

I don't have the words to describe how bad those facial expressions are.

This is just pure schlock. Superman's face throughout it all is just so fucking bad.

Kinda makes me want to see it to be honest.

Gal fucking sucks, holy shit.

>streamable.com/2qkut

Are you fucking kidding me? Nigger wasn't pulling his punches and Batman wasn't wearing his power armor. A punch like that would've killed Bruce instantly.

You silly goose, comic book characters just can't die.

So what happened? This is what happened:

WB is getting what they fucking deserve, as is everyone else. I actually hate Marvel, but I'm glad it is now poised to make the DCEU its bitch, since it's clear the DC property is the most cucked load of faggotry ever to grace capeshit, even above and beyond Marvel, which to its credit actually stuck to its fucking guns.

Pic unrelated.

Funny? It was cringy as fuck with Flash's retarded face.

Man of steel is definitely worse than the most formulaic capeshit mcu though

Goddamn

better than suicide squad?

No shit where have you been?

The internet was a mistake.

While that article is shit, snyders original movie would almost undoubtedly be better than the whedonified frankenstein's monster we got

Lol, this soyboy.

He has absolutely nothing to work with fam, Gal Gadot in any movie means its undoubtedly shit

what is BvS

Batman vs Superman was stupid. I watched it on an airplane with the sound off and it was shit.

kill yourself you dumb fuck

>>>/reddit/

What emotion does this convey?

It is you who are the fucking cancer, manchild.

Thats the Super powered senses smelt the pong of a kike bitch face

the best part of BvS was the soundtrack. In fact, if you hated the movie the soundtrack is still good. You're a fucking idiot.

Think we'll get the Snyder cut in the blu-ray release?

Let's be honest, Wonder Woman could've been a steaming pile of assjuice and the socjus crew would've still screamed and shouted about it. Honestly it was alright, and the end boss battle was anticlimactic and boring as shit. Too bad the next time the kikes need to spin a "finally, a movie for girls" narrative they're going to throw it under the bus just like all the countless other female centric action movies and hype their next big vagina pic as the "first of it's kind".

I suspect the next movie will be chock with lesbianism.

WW worked because it was surprisingly heterosexual. Wonder Woman is sexually interested in a man and gushes over babies and has an naive and innocent outlook on the world.

The next movie won’t have that. It’ll most probably be a toned down Atomic Blonde.

Good thimg IGN is so cheap.

I bet you still watch Disney movies fag

Inst Marvel the one replacing its heroes with diversity heroes?

FUCK OFF WITH LE 56% FACE
Reported and filtered tired of this tryhard meme being pushed by /int/niggers.

There is a reason Whedon scripts got scrapped from the first X-Men movies, and is THIS. 20 years and this idiot still needs to work on his "funny quips during a conversation" kind of humor

I really wouldn't do that. And notonly because this movie looks bad, but because WB will probably realease another "Ultimate Edition" with 45 extra min of movie, which will make you wonder how they released thisshit without them in the first place.