Why is it okay for Fellowship and The Two Towers to have blue or grey "filters" as you kids like to call it...

Why is it okay for Fellowship and The Two Towers to have blue or grey "filters" as you kids like to call it, but nothing else can? Everything else that has different color lighting is "muh filter" and "muh grimdark" to you.

Who are you talking to

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

…And whom do you serve?

Everyone?

FULL WEBM

You think I'd get in deep shit if I took a couple ducks from a local pond?

Obviously not since I don't give af about filters and even less about lotr

Most people like how lotr looked and most people complain about "filters" ie the lighting in other films, if you notice

bumping

love it.

Because LOTR was the first film to ever do a digital colour correction and did it right. Everything that followed didn't/

Wrong

Five star post.

Not an argument

Peter Jackson isn't the only director who knows how to do color grading correct and whom has done it correct

Wrong

There's nothing wrong with filters, they make movies have more consistent color schemes which is far more important than muh realism, imagine Mad Max FR or Hero without the color grading, it would hurt the atmosphere a lot.

because it's called
BLUE - ray
LMAO

t. millennial

upboated

trying too hard there, leftycringe. you'll fail this school year again if you spend all your time shitposting

Because everything LotR related is as perfect, powerful, and golden as the one ring. Best movies ever made.

No you're fucking wrong

Get out of here already, you dont know shit.

Not an argument

You didn't present one to begin with

How is that my responsibility?