Why does Holla Forums think that the Metal Gear series is pro-Holla Forums and completely "redpilled?"

Why does Holla Forums think that the Metal Gear series is pro-Holla Forums and completely "redpilled?"

Wasn't the whole point of MGS that your genes don't define your legacy?

The answer to "why does Holla Forums think…" is they're retarded and have shit taste.

Because It is.

because Holla Forums is Holla Forums talking about games, and they think anything they like supports their world view. Hmm. We should take clips of clearly anti-right wing/leftist-ish cutscenes and dialogue, and spam Holla Forums with it. Unless we don't want to >Ruin our reputation

because Holla Forums is Holla Forums wearing a paper thin mask. Question anti-semitism and watch the spaghetti fly.

Because much of Holla Forums's userbase are right-wingers triggered by jewt not appeasing them

Because the entire internet is just Holla Forums in disguise.
Even supposed leftist spaces are just used as cointel where they post the most stupid stuff and make the left seen like clowns. Holla Forums is literally the only exception but I don't know for how long.

B-b-but he STRONK MAN
he has BEARD and GUN
so therefore -> rightwing

Rad left revolutionaries are very macho men tho

so handsome and cool.

god che guevera was so great. the left just doesn't hold up like it used to. unless of course you look at 3rd world left… they are still badass

Agree

Legacy; no. Ability; yes. Snake was different man than Big Boss, but he got his abilities from him.

Hideo Kojima is a pretentious hack.

something about the masks.
either way marxist leninist 3rd worlders will always be infinitely more badass then 1st world ML's

THE EAST IS RED

Tbh Big Boss was basically an AnCrap, and Solid Snake was basically a liberal.

The entire point MGS one made was that genes don't define you and that you should instead find strength within yourself
the whole series is anti war and nuclear weapons not to mention in 3 the soviet government are alright guys who are trying to stop Volgin as well.

>tfw ancom and would love to touch Big Boss' beard

Not really, no.

did not mean to greentext

Wait what? These aren't particularly political games, besides an obvious anti-war pacifist message (which, if anything, Holla Forums would disagree with). The incessant product placement gives it a slightly pro-capitalist slant, I guess, but the fact that it's almost always used with at least a hint of irony makes me think that the franchise occupies a more centrist position.

The largest themes of the series are mostly dealing in the postmodern and meta, which Holla Forums fucking hates, so I have no idea why right wingers would ever "claim" this title. Or the left. Or even liberals.

This whole discussion is retarded and contrived to the point where I'm pretty sure OP is a liar and trying to bait us somehow. Like, are you just fishing for someone to write something embarrassing so you can use it as agitprop on Holla Forums later? Wtf is this.

His idea was to completely privatize war to benefit soldiers. So definitely an ayncrap position, but it for sure wasn't depicted in a positive light. Later, he sort of developed his own weird ass authoritarian internationalist ideology which didn't have an economic slant. I honestly have no idea where Outer Heaven would fall on political scales.

This tbh famlams

I think his emphasis on the soldiers is what distinguishes him from an ancap. He seems to have more of a military-aristocrat than porky mindset.

Tbh I only call him an Ancap because Outer Heaven reminds me of some ridiculous lolbert fantasy.

leftypol is the rule though

BB's focus on the troops themselves to me pretty much destroys the ayncrap slant tbh
his entire ideology is built on the idea of soldiers being broken by the societies who breed them and having nowhere to turn thanks to violence they have become almost dependent on for survival both physically and mentally. It's more about making the world into a place that the broken can be free and exist in it's perpetual neurosis without interruption.

In the months following GG, both Holla Forums and Holla Forums praised Metal Gear Solid for exposing cultural marxism and for showing us how the "liberal media" works.

Big boss always felt a bit silly to me. I get what Kojima was trying to do, BB was almost being a leftist revolutionary but for soldiers instead of proles. I just could never really believe it.

Sons Of Liberty theme > Snake Eater theme

The only thing that disappointed me of MGS2 was Raiden, tbh.

I wanted to play as Snake, not as some androgynous Final Fantasy character.

I definitely felt it was one big fucking bait and switch, I start it out thinking that you'd play solid snake for more than 5 minutes or that there would be some switch off at some point like going back forth which would've made sense seeing how solid snake was fucking around for god knows how long on the other side of the oil rig.

Really the whole game was a red herring so I don't know why I'm surprised. I didn't have a grudge against Radian but I never felt any connection to him like I did with the other snake characters which makes sense considering the end of the story he's basically a manchurian candidate