An Estimated 36,000 Illegal Immigrants Have Received Amnesty Under Trump

archive.is/tuXTK

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-immigration-address-transcript-227614
azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2017/03/30/dreamers-trump-ducey-supreme-court/99845216/
breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/30/dhs-not-deporting-dreamers-sec-kelly-assures/
buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/steve-bannon-helped-preserve-daca-but-democrats-and-activist
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-mexico-idUSKBN15S1J2
twitter.com/brandondarby/status/851790161788776451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else you gonna vote for goyim, heh heh heh.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

The number is actually higher than 36,000 if we were to go by 2016 estimates. This article was written on March 30.

So, 761 a day, or about 3800 a week. So currently it would be over 40,000 Dreamers who have received amnesty.

They use davidson.house.gov as source but it's not like that will shake you out your personality cult either.

Transcript of Trump's August speech where said he would immediately end those executive orders:

politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-immigration-address-transcript-227614

One of them, DAPA, had already been blocked by the Supreme Court, but DACA remains in force.

Trump is even gaining some liberal support on this:

azcentral.com/story/opinion/editorial/2017/03/30/dreamers-trump-ducey-supreme-court/99845216/

256D CHESS

not with my money, fuckers

Europoor here, what are DREAMers?

Help Mods all discord shills on a raid again. We must make clear, that its 4d chess and it'S probably ivankas fault.

PC term for anchor babies.

It was all a fucking lie.

B-but he said some super dooper based things in some tweets once…surely that means something when it comes to actual government policy, right?

yay, new voters for Dems
thank you, Drumpf

(((Buzzfeed))) has the credibility of Lindsey Graham claiming he's attracted to men, especially about these unsourced conversations between Trump and Bannon that their reporters never would have had access to. I still want to see more Bannon and less Kushner but I don't buy this claim.

This is unacceptable however, and we're not being "shills" to point out that Trump has a very easy fix to ending DACA and hasn't said a word on the matter in 3 months. It's not even as drastic as deporting all the current dreamers…just stop fucking processing and renewing their applications.

Seriously nigger?

Trump is a lesser of two evils. I will never regret my Trump vote even if I'm frustrated with how he's handled Syria and DACA. We got an excellent SCOTUS judge in Gorsuch who will continue to protect our free speech and gun rights.

Trump is not a savior but a stepping stone. We have to continue to voice our dissatisfaction with his suddenly neocon foreign policy, and perhaps he'll change, or if not we'll just find a further-right leader to support.

WTF, I'm with Jeb! now!!!

Quite the fall form "god emperor"

There's nothing wrong with criticism of Trump, especially when we disagree with his policy and bombing Assad over a false-flag baby gassing hoax. However you're obviously not front here and are just here to d&c over Trump. No matter what he does you'll find something to criticize him over.

Holla Forums is not one person. And you don't seem to underestimate the power of memetics in building up candidates who support our ideologies and discarding them when they let us down. Do you think we also believe PewDiePie is a far-right white nationalist, or that nicknames like Steve "The White Man is" King or Mike "insert joke about zapping gays" Pence aren't done for the humor? I will gladly pledge allegiance to "God Emperor" Trump if he pushes white interests in America, but if he cannot then I will simply find a new God Emperor.

The discord screenshot was a proven shitty photoshop. You're the fucking shill trying to peddle false evidence to justify censorship. Eat shit, kike

its a jewish name, you fucking faggot.

Breitbart says the same thing, minus the details on 2016 numbers which gives us a better idea of how many permits are really issued. Breitbart actually gives a slightly higher number.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/30/dhs-not-deporting-dreamers-sec-kelly-assures/

Buzzfeed, eh? Is your Discord chat still falling apart?

I agree that Buzzfeed sucks, but that is a trivial part of the article, and frankly we're often shooting in the dark when we get news from these anonymous sources as to what is going on behind the scenes. Also, to read what Buzzfeed actually says about Bannon's position doesn't make his stance seem out of line for a civic nationalist:

buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/steve-bannon-helped-preserve-daca-but-democrats-and-activist

Your call as to whether or not this should have any weight, and again this is a trivial part of the article.

Illegal Salvadorian here; I'm a nationalist and I'm actually ok with this, although probably Trump is saving the immigration thing for later in case he needs to make dust again.

If Trump can grant amnesty to me and my family, he would instantly become our God Emperor and would vote for him for even a third or fourth term (should that become allowed). Again though, it's just wishful thinking but we illegals in the US need a God Emperor that grants us the peace of mind of being here. That aside, I'm concerned with the Korea and Syria stuff; though I would fight for this nation, I don't want to fight in a conflict where I would lack information regarding the reason (Vietnam 2.0).

Holla Forums is a white nationalist board. We didn't vote for him to promote "big-tent" nationalism – we wanted immigration policies to would restore America as a white ethnostate like our Founding Fathers envisioned before the 1965 immigration law fucked up our demographics.

I wish you the very best in your hispanic country and hope you can promote a positive nationalist identity there. But America is the white man's land, and as long as you occupy our territory you will be considered an invader and treated as such.

schill

As a nationalist, I feel inclined to point out the flaws of your view.

Nationalism is a pretty strict and excluding ideology. What makes nationalism redpilled is that it's based on birth (that's what the Spanish/Latin "nati" means). Empires can play with that by absorbing into their birthright other peoples (most notably the Roman Empire and Napoleon's France).

TL;DR version:
1) Ethnic states are inferior to Nationalistic States
2) The Founding Fathers wanted many things (few even contradicted); however the most important things are the things they left for us: The constitution and the myriad of documents that added context to it (few of which DO side with your point), having said that, a Nationalistic interpretation of the Constitution assures the lasting of this Nation.
3) To follow what I said, what the Founding Fathers envisioned was ultimately the setup of a lasting Nation where freedom for the men in them was ensured (a notable example was the legal setup to terminate slavery, as the conflicting issue with it was that it formed an integral part of the culture of the people back then). Furthermore, they wanted such Nation to be able to continue existing as it acquired more.

I'm a Nationalist, I don't use the word "country".

How do you know I'm not white? Regardless, this Nation is to be Nationalistic.

Nationalism will triumph.

Fuck off, it's now increasingly factually proven Trump was nothing but liar. It bought them 4 years. Expect war soon.

GTFO with your civic nationalism cucked bullshit.

I'm a bit worried about the prospect of war, as it seems it can start without us having much information regarding the reason.

Fucking kill yourself, Alamo shill.

You admitted you were a spic in your first post

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson owned about 200 nigger slaves each. Don't waste my time arguing that they were ardent proponents of multiculturalism who wanted an America where whites were a minority. Actually, if you look at supposedly multicultural American ideologues throughout the 18th and 19th centuries, with Teddy Roosevelt being a prominent example, they almost always refer to accepting and welcoming immigrants of European descent at the exclusion of non-whites.

For every "based" nigger/spic/mudshit we accept in, there are 1000 who just want free welfare and to complain about the white man oppressing them. Multiculturalism is designed to fail because race is a fundamental tenet of nature and people will always favor their own. If you mix in various incompatible racial groups, the nation will be weak because you will always be competing with your fellow countrymen who view you as an outsider. Rhodesia and SA serve as portentous examples of what happens to white countries when we hand the keys of the government over to shitskins. We cannot afford to make the same mistake in America.

I practice real Nationalism, Imperial Nationalism. It's like you don't know what "Nationalism" means, you should learn Spanish.
Protip: it derives from "birth".

They're not even anchor babies. They're illegals who came to the country when they were young and now they're taking up slots in universities.

You're trying to argue trivial differences in the meaning of words and missing the big picture. Look up the 14 Words if you want to understand my political philosophy.

White?

Get out nigger. Back to TRS / The_daaahnald

You're gonna get banned for saying that.

Are you just pretending to be a retard as a meme or what.

He's referring to white Europeans moving from Europe to America, but he doesn't realize the Nordic Vikings lived in the Americas sooner then his shit breed who moved north after the ice age.

You have to go back

Fake news.

Wait a sec… ON THE EXACT SAME SITE
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/illegal-immigrant-speaks-out-at-press-conference-about-being-illegal-then-is-promptly-detained-by-ice/

You're either deporting or not, and this is clearly deportation.

Sage for obvious shilling

the_cuckold shills will defend this

No. It just hurts user, I'm still in denial.

which is why they put provisions to end slavery in the future, were you expecting them end that during their lifetime? that's cuck tier!

They were (quickly became) Nationalists.

You have to acknowledge that the definition of "whites" broadened a lot over the years.

Exactly, that's Nationalism (the ideology of birth).

Those are actually examples when you have either or both of the following:
1) different rules for different people (SJW-ness)
2) knowledge to pass down the torch of the Nation to the next generations

I trust this nation to have looked into that sort of thing already; having said that, people like are the main reason things go to shit all nations so far: you have no knowledge (not the interest) to pass the touch of the Nation. I bet you're the same type of garbage as the leftists that believe there is such thing as "constitutional rights".

Kill yourself you retard.

The 800.000 dreamers [children] who came from south america and who are protected by a specific Obama executive order has still not been canceled by Trump. Learn the current state of affairs or fuck off with you shit tier replies

I'll have you on a pike or crucified

No one disputes that other deportations are happening, but that doesn't change the fact that DACA is still untouched and accepting applications from illegal spics every single day since Trump was inaugurated. This isn't shilling – Trump promised to end DACA either on day one or very early on, and I can't think of a reasonable justification that he hasn't struck it down with an EO now that we're 3 months into his presidency.

Nice try

We got jewed bad. unless we somehow figure out something it will only get worse

I do hope Trump gives amnesty soon though… then again, I predict he's saving that to make dust later.

are you fucking retarded?

Hey there TRS

I guess I'm not a "Nationalist" if it means sharing my country with a bunch of low-IQ niggers and spics who hate me for my "white privilege" and leech billions from my people in welfare.

Like I said my political philosophy is rooted in the 14 Words. Whites are rapidly becoming a minority in every country that we inhabit, and as our numbers decline, the voices of BLM and La Raza only grow stronger and more violent. America will be a very dark place once we're a minority and your people will not be as benevolent to us as we've been to them. America's white identity is a non-negotiable character of this nation which our Founding Fathers fought and died for. We cannot let their sacrificed be tarnished by letting America descend into a nigger dystopia.

Saged, filtered, reported. Kill yourself your filthy spic.

So you think people who are unequal should be treated equally?

Quite frankly Paco, I could care less about dissecting the meaning of the word Nationalism. You still didn't rebuke any of the empirical evidence I provided. Immigrants from the 3rd and developing world on average have lower IQ's, are much more likely to be on welfare, and are democrat partisans. If you think "muh constitutionalism" can survive without whites, then you're delusional.

Depends, if he grants amnesty, he'll be the God Emperor we needed but not deserve… would vote for him if he does though.

non-Nationalist fags should leave

Daily reminder that Holla Forums Holla Forums is a shill board and you got conned into supporting a Zionist.

Holla Forums Holla Forums will
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

OK. When Is DACA getting repealed?

If you're that "worried" about the number of whites, why don't you make more?

I'm currently working on QDs, and after that I'll probably work on plasmids. But if you're so smart, why don't you work on ANY of these three:
1) Artificial wombs
2) Mass produced GMO women (you want virgin aryan women right?)
3) Legal work to ensure the previous two are not banned by feminists or "women caring" laws.

I'm too much of a low-IQ spic to possible attempt to work on large biological structures, surely (((YOU))) are the white man the "white" "race" needs… if not you, surely someone here has what it takes to solve either of those problems. Also, Law is an aryan artifice, surely (((YOU))) have what it takes to ensure these pieces of technologies are not cucked.

And as they expire they are getting deported.

So far they have been deported as they are eligible for deportation and it comes up, but it does need repealed. I'm pretty sure that it has to go through congress to get done and as of right now fuck all is getting done.

If you have no idea (or even the interest) of history, then the Constitution will continue to get killed and coup d'grace-d.

(checked)

The unfortunate thing is DACA can be ended by an EO and many congressman, like Steve King, have confirmed this and pushed Trump to act but the President has done nothing.

Trust me, I'm happy that deportations are increasing because we'd have zero deportations under President Hillary. But at the same time as we're deporting spics we're also approving their DACA applications and letting them stay which makes no sense. We need to deport spics and not grant a single new one legal residence in this country.

Reported.

About time. Then we can replace it with something explicitly pro-white and that doesn't pretend that spics, niggers, kikes and mudshits are "American".

No they are not. I already posted from Breitbart earlier

No we don't.

Nice D&C, shill. But the Nationalistic answer to this is simply label everyone "white".

The only reasonable alternative I can see to deportations, honestly, would have to be gassing.

I didn't see the breitbart article before. Looks like ICE just got stonewalled by DHS.

"Haha stupid white man, instead of taking the simplest route and reforming your immigration system, JUST FUCK MORE, make artificial wombs, mass produce GMO women.

someone doesn't understand distribution and averages.

If you have no idea (or even the interest) of history, then the Constitution will continue to get killed and coup d'grace-d.
Yes it certainly has nothing to do with the mass immigration of left wing partisan spics from countries heavily influenced by far left governments.

And the bill of rights is only thing I care about, the 14th amendment for instance can burn in hell. I wouldn't even be opposed for a short suspension of the bill of rights if it meant mass deportations.

You are trash.

Open your borders goyim! Look at all these proud h'white Americans! You'll never be true (((Nationalists))) if you don't import third-worlders until you're a minority in your own coutnry. Trust me, it's what the Founding Fathers wanted!

You seem legit.

It was an example, but like noted in Breitbart it doesn't matter now that DHS cock blocked ICE

Are they actually increasing though? You can't go by the media and their sob stories of individual deportees. Do you know of any numbers?

This report is only a few weeks into Trump's presidency, but it notes that the number of deportations from Mexico's side were actually slightly lower than the same time last year.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-mexico-idUSKBN15S1J2

It would be good to see actual numbers to know if there really is a substantial increase in deportations.

Indeed.
Trump said he'd have sanctuary cities done by day 100…. Heard some activity, then total silence.

Has he done any of the 'muh 100 days' shit?

No.
Those memes were false.
He is no God, he is no Emperor, just another shabbos.

Like I said Nationalism is based on the concept of birth. Look at empires!

If you have no idea what Nationalism means, learn Spanish (or Latin).

kek'd a little…

Like most westerns have? Don't blame me blame Christianity for that one.

Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson. I thought he was /ourguy/?

twitter.com/brandondarby/status/851790161788776451

it's all chess

r-right?

While Christianity has made mistakes, it's still the best (and true) religion. Your post reeks of kikery.

This Nation is a Christian Nation, though the Founding Fathers could be considered "atheists", the philosophies from from which this Nation was founded were Christian!

brandon go home, if you're not a Nationalists, you should go back to funposting on twitter

Did I say anything untrue, most westerners have Jewish or "biblical" names due to rise of Abrahamism in Europe.

GOYIM BTFO

Someone's got pay for all those hotpockets

But you're blaming Christianity. Furthermore, those abrahamic names have being Europeanized over the centuries.

As in a group of people linked by birth, not a group of people born on the same rock.

Nationalism has an obvious racial meaning you filthy spic, ignoring that while you freeload off of the white man's labour shows how trashy you people are. There's a reason why the nation's that your race come from are sewer-tier.

That's right, goy! egalitarianism is TRUE nationalism :^)

You're not even white