Passover's Good News

Trump skips staffer's passover at white house.

TRUMP IS A JEWISH PUPPET D&C SHILLS BTFO

Better leave two seats empty at the White House Passover Seder this year― one for Elijah, and one for the president.
President Donald Trump didn’t attend his staffers’ official Passover dinner on Monday, bucking the tradition that his predecessor Barack Obama started.
Obama both hosted and attended the Passover dinner every year of his presidency, a first for a sitting president.

kek, only sources i could find are politico, huffpo, cnn, haaretz, and dailymail so its not verified yet, but quite encouraging.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/opLme
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now he needs to attack syria to save them from the kikes.

He's either speaking to us indirectly for reassurance or appeasing us. Both narratives still remain intact and not debunked. It's as if this is deliberate.

…bombing syria/assad is redeemed by not going to a holiday of a religion you don't follow

USA A-okay

concern troll from shareblue. You just don't get the 4d chess.

HH, are you new here? have you not seen the d&c shit all over this place calling trump a jew or crypto jew? usually sourcing a jewish website?

gee i wonder why a jewish website would write an article about how trump is a jew and written by a jew, expressing being jewish as a reason not to vote for him. you think theyd write that just so they can post it on laotian mountain climbing image boards?

it's clearly a raid. there are at least 5 threads against trump. that's way too much for a man who lied to his voter base. The voter base know full well that this is 4d chess.

The previous president did it? That's not a fucking "tradition", it was one guy's preference.

Trump always was a judeo-freemasonic hoax
Only nobody was allowed to say that on Holla Forums otherwise they faced an instant ban

Gee, I wonder why. Shills gonna shill.

How can it be 'bucking a trend' if Obama was the only one to do it.

Fucking idiots.

At least rename your fucking image for new threads you lazy kike

What is false about the fact Trump is a judeofreemasonic fraud and a jewish trojan horse for zionist neo-con globalism?

Now that Trump has exposed himself as a zionist puppet, I would have thought you hasbara kikes would be a little less obvious on these boards now.

i never said it was redeemed. but this among other things has shown he is clearly not /theirgoy/
i still dont know what to make of this assad/NK thing, its pretty shitty tbh.

easily the most retarded argument. i used to be a pro-israel advocate because theres nothing wrong with a nationalist state. once i figured out they didnt want white nations to share the same outcome, i turned against them, and more and more each day.
also, its his fucking adult daughter whom was getting married that became jewish. not him.

king nigger did it for 8 years, and it was expected of trump. though its not as big as trump breaking a long standing tradition, it still shows he's not bending over for them. a pro-jew puppet would have showed.

This completely absolves the Syria strike!

Everything you retarded shariablue nigger. Trump is and always will be our God Emperor so fuck off faggot shill.

why do we allow this on this board. thats clearly a dc shill from shareblue. only shills disagree with super genius god emperor. we all know he gets tricked all the time by his advisors. it's not his fault. we need to stick with him now, ww3 is part of the 1488d chess.

It's been a whole year of this.
It has never worked and they never learn

What the fuck does this prove???????

Indeed he is

I'm pretty sure many anons are waking up to the reasons why they were so consistently banned from Holla Forums over the past two years trying to inform others of the jewish hoax and the jewish shills pushing the fraud on /pol.

I hope the Democrats going to follow things Trump does like giving away his salary.

Thats how it works right? If one president does something every other president has to because muh tradition.

Guess Trump just decided to pass over this one.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARLOS!

kek

t. Shareblue

it would mean that
endchan > Holla Forums

I thought if the media was so strongly against him he might not be so bad. Let this be a lesson, never listen to shills, if you're trying to do what what they say or the opposite. Always reach to conclusions yourself based on the facts and these psychological operations won't be as effective. Let's hope we still have a chance, now that the right is divided between pro and anti Trump instead of for what it stood for.

Do Shareblue prove Trump's long standing links to every kind of foul terrorist neo-con kike globalist?

I've seen you posting this exact same phrase everywhere. I don't want to teach you how to blend in, but, holy shit, you faggots make Liz Mair look like the A team.

what did aol mean by (((Breaking news)))?

Im sure it will work this time shareblue.

so true. original posters post something like D&C SHILLS BTFO

wtf im a #cruzmissle now

Just go the fuck away you goddamn retards

Yes, kikes also still claim hitler was a jew.
Wonder why they would do that?

Now fucking leave

Kikes were pretending that Trump is one of us, like they shilled for isreali mossad agent Gert Wilders and the rest of the fraud kosher nationalist jewish controlled opposition

It's really retarded. This kind of hoax to deceive the public is not possible. Trump attacking syria isn't a sign of anything. shareblue kikes BTFO.

Not trying to be a mediator or anything here but…the difference is that genetic tests, family tree publishings, and the very book in which the rumor started all proved these claims to be demonstrably false. If you can do the same to the aforementioned info about a man who among others has been clothed with the Jewish prayer shawl, I'd be glad to listen.

How does it work? Do you have a list of words that you randomly pick off of or do they stress which words to use today?

Gert Wilders was being shilled by you jews arguing that just because Wilders is an isreali mossad intelligence operative, that there was nothing to worry about.
You would then use the argument saying that Trump has a jewish daughter therefore promoting kosher nationalist jewish frauds like Wilders was okay.

It wasn't then and isn't now, so why are you kikes still on here promoting your jewish hoaxes?

They make a lot of claims. What mattered was the evidence of his behavior and the end result. What we are seeing is a pattern of evidence showing how Trump actually thinks. Recent events, regardless of motivation or leverage against him, shows his true colors.

Now, people with autism have trouble with abstract thinking, so I am gonna give you a pass. That said, try going forward to think outside the box. Presenting factual evidence is not a condemnation but a warning.

guys don't fall for this shilling. this one anti trump poster is proof that there is a mssive concern troll raid going on. all sane persons still believe in him. we need to focus on his advisors. they made him attack syria and now he looks like a liar. i wish the hack wouldn't have happened. because leftists are so retarded that they don't know any other internet site than 8ch. so they all flooded pol after the hack while their forum was still down. without that we wouldn't be in this mess and all would agree with god emperor.

>Trump was always most likely a judeo-freemasonic hoax

Corrected it for you. Absolutes cannot be used until there is enough proof. While the Syrian attack is close to it, more is needed to say he is really in the pockets of the jews all the way.

Sharejew pls.

checkem

I tell you what, (((you))) kikes are nothing is not brazenly shameless brass necked cunts

Nah, it's just fun to see you sperg out at the tiniest thing. Getting paid by the post I presume.

Does anyone who's claiming Trump was a Jewish puupet from the beginning have a picture of him cucking to the Kikes Western Wall? If you can post that you will instantly convince more than half the people calling you shills. So do it faggots.

Not really. What he said is true. Mods consistently banned anyone who brought up all the jewish links Trump had and would anchor or delete their posts. These people were just trying to warn everybody to be skeptical and not put all their hope in the man, which is a basic angle to take if you're not a dumb ass.

Many of us tried to be sober about his presidency, that there was a small chance he was legit and a chance he wasn't due to all the jewish ties, but sobriety wasn't even allowed here. Mods turned this place into fanatical, unreasoning Trump worship. From here, we'll have to wait and see what happens. It's still unknown, but does look bad with all things combined.

There is none, but there are things like him campaigning for Bibi, being friends with him, saying he's the best, his (Trump's) dad's foundation funding jewish causes over the decades, and so on.

Except he bombed the SAA for Israel. Nothing will change that. He's a kike puppet.

t. Pres T.

If you were around back in the beginning of the election season, mods used to ban Trump threads en masse, but gave up after people protested.

Maybe the past 2 weeks has made him reconsider some of his life decisions?

I doubt President Trump is a Jewish puppet. No proof.

That's true too. And if you recall, it's also around the time that articles started surfacing about Kushner's Project Alamo, that had a budget upwards of the tens of millions (and now it's confirmed he and his brother received 250 million alone from Soros for a separate venture, but who really knows where kikes are pouring all their money into).

I think they bought off the mods and Jim at some point. We will both hopefully agree that Holla Forums used to always be about being hyper-critical until the truth was found, not just a forced consensus being put in play from mod powers or shill astroturfing. And I'd say the truth at this point is that it looks really bad for Trump being a nationalist, but it's still too early to call.

He bombed SAA

T. Rex is meeting with the Russian ambassador in Moscow today is he not? That meeting is going to be pretty much entirely be about the Syrian Airbase, so within the next 24 hours we should have a clearer picture on what is about to go down in Syria.

With a half assed show of force in which the Russians were warned ahead of time.

He has Rex Tillerson saying that Syria needs to be "ruled by Syrian people" in a way that it's obvious he means democracy.

R Tillerson also said that the days of the Assad Family are coming to a close. $90 million dollars of Tomahawk missiles and a runway that was fixed the next day, that I can excuse, but removing Assad? I have no tolerance for Trump carrying out their agenda and neither will the people.

If it's against his will, they want to steer his presidency in such a way that it's 1-term, failed worse than Bush, and play into their narrative of Trump being the most unqualified ever, meme. Whatever this blackmail is (which I don't think exists), can it be worse than THAT legacy? You don't have much life in you either way Mr. President, might as well take gamble, you might just win.

The United States always warns its enemies before we attack. We dropped fliers on Japan warning that the nukes were coming, for fuck’s sake.

ha ha lol still believing the war propaganda….
tell that to the Europeans that got bombed to hell without warning in France, Belgium,etc. Hell the Swiss shot down many Allied aircraft that went into their airspace without warning.

Lots of people assume the holocaust narrative is mainly to get shceckles for Israel. That's a minor part of it.
The reality is that the holocaust is the only objectively "bad" thing that Hitler supposedly did. Take that away, start to question it, and you quickly realize that Adolf Hitler was actually a great guy. Then you get NatSoc taking hold very quickly.

This is a bullshit line anyway. The last election in Syria was 2012, during the war, and they overwhelmingly voted for Assad again.

archive.fo/opLme

He also said that Russia is "meddling" in the EU elections using the same, non-existent methods used here.

Blow your brains out.

Jared and Ivanka weren't they're either, dare I say they're /ourkikes/?

Yup,pretty much. You can burn children alive with firebombs (Dresden/Hamburg) or shoot at them as they go to school in your Allied fighters (p-51's in the Rhineland) but kill some jews ( or rather allegedly kill some) and its a war crime.
I wounder if the Brits whom "friendly" fired on some jew camp inmates got executed or extorted by jews for war crimes quietly later.

Democracy is lie who cares about retarded elections. Assad is a stabilizing force that's all that needs to be known.

Go actually read about WWII before posting ignorance.

Based Trump BTFO's kikes yet again

Reported, then. We deal in fact here.

since when has there been anything but useless subjective first hand accounts? all the hard scientic evidence points to it not happening

Step up your game newfag.

whew, at least there's still hope

We need to hold Trump accountable to the ideals he supported during his campaign, but we need to be careful not to go overboard.
This is just an empty gesture, but it's something.
If he delivers something tangible to restore hope in him we really need to dial back on the anti-Trump stuff.
The anti-Trump stuff needs to have a specific purpose.I've posted on the topic before, Holla Forums has real power now, not much but we have something. We need to start thinking strategically. If Trump fails we could be totally fucked and end up with a far left replacement. If we just kiss Trump's ass no matter what he does, we're just powerless the_donald sheep.

Think strategically, keep the pressure on him over Syria so he doesn't fall for the bullshit. But we need to be realistic and start thinking in terms of strategy as well as ideology.

How will Jews ever recover?

BASED MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD

Its funny that he thinks the US warns people when they bomb them…

by fleecing some white people no doubt.

How unusual in that the posts with documentary evidence of Trump being beholden to jews have been deleted and instead all the goading hasbara jews keeping the "Trump is one of us" lie alive are left alone.

Meanwhile 6,000,000 hasbara jews are starting up new threads astroturfing pol back to the last few years pretending trump isn't a jewish hoax.

Oy Vey

What's the point of stickying this? Jared and Ivanka weren't their either, neither was Kike Pence, the proud Israel-firster.

Nothing. It proves

Nothing.

ddd

It wasn't merely a raid, go talk to Jim. As incompetent at keeping the site as he may be, the "hack" against it was something that just a bunch of leftyfags or goons could pull off. Also, it very clearly and decisively (i.e., (((coincidentally)))) with the time that Assad was blamed yet again for another chemical weapons attack and Trump strategically used Tomahawk missiles to do absolutely fucking nothing and divert attention from what may or may not be about to happen to North Korea. It was at this coordinated time that after Holla Forums was taken down and brought back up that a MASSIVE amount of shills tried to completely take over. I am absolutely convinced that it was not mere happenstance, and that despite how the mods were somewhat compromised by faggots before, they are surely compromised now by CIAniggers.

Now he needs to send the kikes a bill on behalf of the people.

That the G-d Emporer, Ivanka, and Jared Kushner are all jew hating Nazis.

couldn't*
also check my Hitler dubs

Hell yeah he did! GO TRUMP USA

I'm glad this thread is stickied like the ones championing Wilders and le pen insisting their mossad isreali links are meaningless, much like Trump's

Don't you mean Nicaraguan Seconder?

Who doesn't have mossad israeli links these days?

LoL
That at least seems to be Holla Forumss position.

I'm so old I remember when Holla Forums used to be anti-jew, now it only seems to sticky threads started by openly hostile isreali hasbara jews

I hate these imbecile plebbitors so much.
If anyone got time please help me crash their /ptg/ threads on 4ching.
They are losing their will to post more and more

kid's hat is backwards

The fact that the dinner is even a thing says more than his skipping it.
The fact that this was stickied says much about the mod 'HotpocketX'.

> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Even better, it's 1488 dimension buckerjoo kiddo

Anybody think Trump skipped it because Obama started it?

Are you talking about those communists in that discord? They're pretty fucking obvious…

ok but……how the actual fuck does trump not doing something obongo started mean that he is not a kike? what is the logic here?

The only article I've seen saying that Trump is a jew is on Rense.com (Jeff Rense is a gentile) and written by Miles Mathis (another gentile).

There is no hope for Man.

President Trump is neither kike nor puppet.

People outside politics.

Prove it.

33rd degree freemason then

Don't need to prove it, nor would you accept any proof. Prove otherwise.

we still need to be critical of trump. no mindless dick sucking. he is a means to an end, not the end.

President Trump continues to have my full support, and you shills suck at your job.

Jesus Christ…

Also, of course this thread gets stickied. Could it be even more obvious that 8/pol/ has been astroturfed for only one side of the discussion?

is that a fedora with a neckbeard, or a jew?

checkd,

Sure, if he fucks up there's no reason to not be critical, but so far he's doing fine.
The republicucks in congress are the problem.

The factual arguments have been made all ready you nigger, Trump has shown his hand. It's Israel first on foreign policy as usual.

You shitposting against someone else who's shitposting is low energy tier cancer. Blindly following a leader shows you just how much of a retarded none critical thinker you are.

and calling me a shill right off the bat is a great argument right?

I am someone else you nigger.

Wrong.

President Trump deserves our support.

Don't forget how much Trump totally loves black people.

This pretty much sums up the retardation that is present in Holla Forums nowadays. Fanboy idiots who can't think for themselves and are just parroting cancer. I really have no clue where these chucklefucks came from but they do not belong here.

This.
After everything he's done for us he deserves loyalty.
Throwing him under the bus because he does one thing anons don't understand or don't agree with is a false dichotomy. You can disagree with something without completely rescinding loyalty.

How the hell can you call it a tradition, if this is something only one person did?

Poe's law.

You're presuming that bombing Syria was a massive fuck up when it was a minor fuck up that was used as a ploy for very specific political leverage.

I'm not presuming it's a fuck up.
I'm presuming that others are presuming that.

Wow dude, the mods are getting very heavy handed in their pro-Trump censorship.
They didn't even do this during the election.
The masks are coming off, even as they put on new masks.

Mate, it's an obvious Alamo shill if they do nothing but call you a shill and completely ignore your argument.

Oh man, you'd better find some legitimate sources quick! Like Breitbart News, Druge Report, Infowars, etc.

lelelelelelel. Poor, poor Shareblue. First their "Drumpf is a ZOG puppet, goyim!" narrative falls apart when it becomes clear that Trump's so-called "attack" against Shayrat was an act of political theater done to avert war with Syria and cuck the neocohens to death, and now the God Emperor adds insult to injury by snubbing the kikes at passover dinner.

How mad are you kikes right now? Be honest.

What about supporting Trump makes you claim I can't think for myself. Should I listen to you idiots? Don't think so.

So Jews demand you self mutilate to become one, even though you never will ever truly be one, but they want you to attend their festivities on your own time and nickle?

Bombing Syria was a massive victory and great play. Open your eyes and wake up.

lol we are the shills now.

Hold still while I gas you.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

We're going to need more gas.

You're trying hard shill but the White House already clarified that they have no intention of removing Assad

Fuck off already

half those were reporting the sourceless "russia-iran red line" just a couple of days ago

At this point I think there are more goons than genuine posters on this shit forsaken board. The genuine posters that are still left should know very well which side the shills are on :^)

both

what film is this?

probably Danger 5

Go away fucking kike.

Look at them lashing out in every thread. They sound like liberals screaming Russia everywhere, replace Russia for "chess." They can't form coherent shill posts anymore it's just "CHESS." They were trying some new lingo earlier in the day but it fell apart quickly and they spilled their spaghetti all over the place. It's pretty good theater to watch, they're finished and they know it.

Oh and also what if I told you the mods here aren't even white?

heh

Where do we go, then?

Yeah, it is both. But it's way more on the side of Kushner shills than anyone else at the moment. This side of shilling also has total mod complacency.

So this is the new tactic, now that the shilling has fallen apart and their narrative is broken, they'll be spamming about learningkike over and over again to demoralize the board.

Keep repeating it, maybe you'll believe it one day.

Some of you faggots don't understand Trump. He gives a lot of lip service and dogwhistles to us but when the rubber hits the road he's firmly a zionist puppet. You're being played.

.pl/pol/ and /polk/ are both pretty good. I prefer .pl/pol/ though. The mods are super transparent there, and have a meta thread within the board where you can ask them any questions you like, and they're soon to respond. It also has two BOs who are already keeping one another in check.

When did he do that?

Shareblue profited, so technically you're right.

Actually, it was shilling from both sides at the start, as the_(delegates)Dahnald thought they were helping by counter shilling, but they've mostly fucked off, and all that's left is that shitty discord and your standard 2/10 tier shareblue/JIDF/CREW etc.

hmmm that's a bit suspicious. what does he mean by that?
oh nevermind, based trump! america is saved!

HAIL DOG EMPEROR OF SHILLS!! REMEMBER 6000000d CHESS GOYIM!

It's the thought that counts

I'd call you a lying jew rat and smugly demand proof you don't have

Can prove otherwise, kike? Then you can demand dick to your ass.

Most likely the ridf is here as well. Would make sense.

The deleting of all those posts almost instantly is pretty telling enough.

lel. The shiling for .pl never stops being funny

What did he mean by this?

Shouldn't the (((gas chambers))) considered chemical weapons?

With all it's problems, 8ch is still the best one out there.

Well, I guess it is an atrocity if you're a neocohen. Now you're never getting that war with Syria you wanted lel

When you're so alpha 1488, that you can bomb Syria and North Korea once in a while and your retarded redditors won't even complain.

so much this

What's wrong with .pl in your mind? It just doesn't have many posters yet, but the quality of moderation and anons there are top-notch.

I think he means in Warfare.

Unlike the Japs who used/thought about using biological warfare to some extent. At least allegedly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

Stop being logical. Spicer clearly denied the Holocaust, which proves beyond any doubt that Yael Kushner's dad is on our side.

whats the point to pin this thread, if all evidence to the contrary gets deleted

Attacking countries in a non-defensive manner without UN authorization is def a war crime though. Prez can't go to war without Congressional approval and the cop-out of just not declaring war is bad PR and bad precedent for you. You might not mind it it if it's Trump but I remind you it wasn't nice with Bush or Obama at the helm.

mods keep pinning threads with plenty of shills in them, they are promoting dnc
they deserve some gondolas

this was even the designated shilling thread

This whole Syria shit is bad but its not a reason to forsake Trump. Trump is an instrument to be played. We played him on the campaign then we got lazy and satisfied with what we had done not realizing that if we don't play the Trumpet the (((NEOCONS))) will.

We memed him into the white house.
THAT WAS STEP ONE!
Did you think it would be over once he was in? Did you think the Jew would just lie down and let Trump just slide on through the next 8 years without trying to claw at his ear?
Did you think you were finished my fellow wizards?
FOOLS!
NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO STOP THE MEME MAGIC. THAT COMES LATER!

his a big wanderer

fugg off

nope aint a bot

Reminder the white house experienced this
Reminder Trump wakes up in an area that has been physically occupied by King Nigger last season.

fucking hilarious
fucking shame

fugg running out of gondola and spurdo

these dubs wont forget who gets shoved into the oven first, Schlomo

SO is trump compromised or not? idk if we are being bombarded by shills or many have been on the fence but is it looking more way or the other yet? Who has some good proofs? Doesn't seem like Trump would bail on us now but it seem like lots of stuff for him hasnt been working lately e.g. healthcare, clinton n friends being taken down

your ass is compromised

Ahaha absolutely BTFO, look at that 5 dollar picnic setup they had to use

Mate, checked your digits and all that, but I heard the 'hack' was literally just prodding the server for info and getting a plaintext password dumped out. Heartbleed style. No need CIA for that.

fuck off faggot
if trump were truly flipped they wouldn't be shilling against him so hard
They are trying to divide his support before 2020
be more patient and wait to see how things unfold before acting like a completely idiot

Pretty bold claim there.

So there was a big Jewish holiday celebration at the White House, but that's totally cool because Trump didn't go?

Is this even Holla Forums anymore?

What the fuck happened to all of the cool faggots who used to hang out here?

feelsbadman.jpg

SStar wars

fuck off shill

It is.
He is a master negotiator.
You will never know 100% what he is thinking or doing.
As to whether he has sold us out, I don't know for sure.
I do know that the demoralisation shilling on here is the same as the demoralisation shilling on the mainstream media.
This makes me think this is a massive d&c offensive that (((they))) have put a lot of effort into.
Which makes me think it is just another storm for us to weather.

Yes exactly.

This. The shills are playing too hard and too soon. Based on President Trump's actions, the logical choice is to continue to support him.

But there's always another choice, and that is to wait for Hitler :^)

Why would they try to divide people now? they have 3 years before they can even start that. Is this reverse shilling or reverse reverse shilling? I think they are just trying to create discord. Not that they need to Trump started all this spliting of his voters by bombing Syria. Hopefully time proves to his constituents that there was a good reason for this. And it better make shit worse for Israel and Jews…

Jews most important holiday is for celebrating their god killing the children of non-jews
Why am I not in the least bit surprised?

I usually don't reply to shills but they have been relentless lately.

They are doing it now because the confusion around the Syria strike gave them an opening to do it. That's all. Just brush it off and be patient.

Even less reason to reply.

Whatever the shilling tactic is, I'm just letting it be known that President Trump has earned my respect and support, and he would need to commit a very clear transgression that can't be credited to nD chess for that to change.

What the fuck are they trying to accomplish?

Saved, what next?

wasn't king niggers mother a jew?

You're bad at this, Kushner should fire you.

Possibly, but nobody ever came up with anything definitive.

It starts not even the fact that they don't want whites to have their own ethnocentric states, but the fact that they themselves CAN NOT even create one on their own without our money and our blood. Despite how you feel about Jews or nationalism themselves, how about just sticking to the old do it your goddamned selves. Some "nationalists" they are. They're like babies who need the white man to hold their slimy little hands.

Obama was jew on his mum's side, so go figure.

This.

Who gives a flying fuck about something king nigger started.
This is another bullshit issue to distract of from what really is important.

I agree, also just from maddis in pentagon stream

Come on you fucking faggot how fucking unperceptive are you, nigger? How much fucking confirmation bias do you fucking need?

t. retarded faggot
[denial intensifies]

It was predetermined to happen in the books of prophecy. Without the jews killing YSV'H as a pure sacrifice, christianity would not exist. the death of jesus is central to the christian faith.

Thank goodness, we don't need to normalize that shit.

Another genius maneuver from chess master Trump.
Can he literally do no wrong?

you have to go back, faggot

Bullshit. Now is the time he has to earn back his voters' trust if he is really the real-deal and not a stooge. No one voted for further international military conflicts; we voted for Making American Great Again.

itt faggots/shills who still stay on this board

(checked also)
Whatever it was, it was deliberate, and it had purpose in this ordeal.

I got in that discord for curiosity sake.
It's exactly what people were saying it was, you're fooling nobody pajeet.

It's not a tradition if only 1 faggot does it.

Please someone tell me, what the fuck is even going on? Has Trump fallen to the jews or is he still able to uphold his promises?

It's a mystery.

It's still unknown, but it looks like the former.

All you need to know is that there are massive amounts of shills unleashed for some (((reason))). Trust nobody, not even yourself

There's leftist, kike-like shills trying to just sow discord, and then there's Kushner-like shills that say "Trump can do nothing wrong! You're a shill if you're say otherwise," plus the mods that work with them a lot of the time. It's not that hard to untangle it. A consensus can't really form until time passes on and we see what further actions or inaction happens.

Shit will calm down soon enough. Either the money for shills will run dry or some sort of happening will interrupt the narrative, and (((they))) will have to take a week to reprogram the drones to a new narrative.

I'm in the wait and see camp myself, have barely been on here these past few days anyway.

Well, the shills are strong, although I do not think that they are strong in numbers.
Since Trump attacked Syria our party split completely apart and people started accusing each other over everything. You only need a spark to get this fire going since the fuel is already there. That's probably what the shills are using.
Somehow I believe that we should indeed wait until we actually see more clearly of what is happening. I am myself split on Trump right now, but this doesn't mean that I will accuse everyone who thinks bad or good about Trump of being a shill.
Honestly, this is destroying us right now. We need to unify until the situation clears up. The actual shills will try to incite division among us by taking up hardline positions.

My suggestion would be to concentrate ourselves on France and Germany right now as well as to continue our daily routine of gassing the jews and shitposting.

People who are too stupid to understand the tactic of the shills which is currently being deployed… Should be thrown out of here.

Yes, exactly. Good advice. Getting swamped in these back-and-forths just neuters Holla Forums.

There are so many shills here that pro-Trump is the new shill.

Source on the music?

Those dubs

bumping sticky with fun

I wonder who got crucified.