Stockholm Attack Victim Was Psychiatrist ‘Committed to Helping Asylum Seekers’ Facing Deportation

http:// www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/11/sweden-victim-helped-asylum-seekers/

https ://archive.is/YLojj

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170411135733/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Couldn't happen to a better person.

I'm starting to think they have an antenna somewhere beaming mind control waves into people's minds or doping the water or something….look how bad things are & the resistance Europeans,Americans,Canadians,etc people have vs the truth that is starting them right in the face. shit skins are invading, they hate you want want you dead.

She died doing what she loved, getting plowed by neolithic refugees.

Karma's a bitch, huh?

To be fair most europeans don't want more mudslimes coming in, but they sure are timid in fighting for what they believe in.
web.archive.org/web/20170411135733/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

I kek'd

turn her into a karma.jpg pls

Was she the one in those pics with the woman split in half? If so it would be good meme material to combine that pic with another pic of her helping rapefugees

WTF I HATE WHITE PEOPLE AND LOVE JEWS NOW!!!!

No that was an innocent 11 year old girl. Don't meme like that.

kek

hahahahahahaha

Then she got what she deserved OP. Don't help the enemy

Good riddance!

The way muslims 'think', you have to wonder if she wasn't the target of the attack. Liberated western SJW that didn't show respect that the rapefugees knew, probably didn't cover her head either. Maybe even showed some ankle and deserved to die because islam.

He was driving a truck with high speed through a small street, how the fuck would he have managed to pick special targets?

He could smell her, obviously.

Obviously the will of Allah guided him true.

Sad.

Sad that she procreated, not sad that she left him. After all, had he been raised by her, who knows how he would've turned out.

Pottery

KEK

She was a psychiatrist?

OMG I hate psychiatrists so much. They gave me massive brain damage after I had a bad lsd trip with their psychiatric drugs and I had to keep explaining to them that "look man I was just tripping". Fuck LSD and fuck psychedelics, they suck too. And fuck psychiatrists. They suck.

Damn

A psychiatrist gave you lsd?

Wtf I love ISIS now

Her death will teach a lesson far better then anything she can teach will being alive.
fuck her and people like her.

I think it's safe to say that most Westerners don't want more refugees. The problem is indifference towards speaking out about the situation since it hasn't immediately affect them in a way that is visible to them.

DAYUM!

Noice.

I bet the father will convert and raise the kid Mudslime.

Go back to facebook

The father is probably Somalian

This is why these attacks don't bother me. Lefties live in these shit-holes that the imported filth flee to to seek peak benefits, so as a result, in these attacks, the bulk of the victims are bound to be Lefties. If you're a Leftie I don't care how white you are, you're as much an enemy to the preservation and safety of my people as anyone else, so you deserve the same as them.

I was forced by the state to go to them when I was a kid. I was supposedly depressed, so they kept trying to get me on anti-depressants. Then I was "too violent" because I fought sometimes with my brother, so the state took me out of my home and stuck me in a place with niggers in a Philly ghetto. Case worker was a nigger. Grand. Now that I look back, they did kind of fuck my head up. I never took their drugs, but the act of them taking me out of my home twice and placing me in these places for the most minuscule things kind of fucked me up. Thanks to the Left and their grand lust for empowered government. They all deserve to die, I don't give a shit how white they are. Leftists are the scum of the earth.

No pictures of a husband, father (hers or the kid's) and no picture of the baby. May be mulatto, probably from a chain of single mothers.

the latest victim of Friday's terrorist atrocity in Stockholm was today named as 69-year-old Lena Wahlberg (name not jewish), an Amnesty International representative

so 2/4 of the victims deserved it

Rot in hell, whore

They are just trained not to apply rational thought to humans. When it comes to humans, they must treat all as individuals without applying any sort of statistical thinking ("prejudice").

I FUCKING LIKE IT!!! Shame the ugly cunts idiot son was in her arms at the time.

The kid will be better off with his slut mother dead. There is at least a small chance he could be raised right, where before there was no chance.

Now you're just going full retard. It was an adult who is a total anti-white. Deserved it.

Can you even read, OP, you myopic faggot? She was a psychologist, not psychiatrist (i.e. no effective pills just the talky talky).

someone's off their meds

the left is going full foucault cuckolds "if you kill us we win".

that is, if we rule the kebab attack as a leftist one, which is fine considering is the same disease.

Fuck, I keep seeing this..I need to DL the Disney Robin Hood movie…also want to see "Frozen," from what I've heard it's all White and they don't push any pozz.

As for this woman…every once in a while, people get what they fucking deserve… The name doesn't look Jew, would like to see the maiden name but she seems like a typical Euro who just bought the jewish poison hook, line, and sinker…

The music is excellent, but looking back the animal shit is weird.

KEK JUDGES ALL AND ALL SHALL BE JUDGED

PRAISE KEK

too bad she had a chance to spread her genes (and those of the father of this child) - this is very untimely.. should have been 19 months earlier.

Finally justice is returned to those facilitating the burden that others must cope with.

I can smell the foreskins on its breath.

Praise Kek!

Doesn't say anything about marital status, so I assume the father is out of the picture.

The kid was doomed the minute she squirted him out.

life is its own comedy

Actually my psychiatrist says I'm "Overtreated", whatever the fuck that means bitch give me more pills!

It isn’t indifference, its fear. We will get locked in an iron box full of violent Saracens and drug addicts if we speak out.

ahahahahahahahah good riddance

Truth has been spoken.

Oh look, another young woman.
No one died.