TRUMP IS BLACKMAILED - PROOF!

youtube.com/watch?v=mBMKwrbbEVE

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON EVERY PLATFORM, ESPECIALLY OFFICIALS IN MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. THIS IS A DURESS TELL SHOWING HE HAS BEEN BLACKMAILED AND IT'S NOT HIS CHOICE.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS, WE ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME - LOOK AT THE PIC, THIS NEWS IS JUST BREAKING!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Independent/status/851783327287828482
web.archive.org/web/20170411131806/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-us-bomb-syria-russia-blame-bashar-al-assad-air-strikes-chemical-attack-a7678391.html
twitter.com/RT_com/status/851788502966644737
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You already made a thread, the video is 404ing. Either give a working link and embed, or get the fuck out.

IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POW PROPAGANDA ABUSE AND THE TRAINING THEY USE TO SHOW THEY'RE UNDER DURESS THIS IS A CLEAR SIGN

KEEP THIS BUMPED, SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE BECAUSE PLANET EARTH DEPENDS ON IT

I didn't make that thread, another guy did and it 404'd and they slid it. They're trying to hide it.

What is keeping you from embedding it?

Care to elaborate what he's being blackmailed about and by whom in your opinion?
I really don't have time to watch a youtube video right now.

First you lied about it 404ing. Now you're crying about it not being embedded. What's keeping you from clicking on it?

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

PUTIN JUST SAID THAT THE US WAS BEHIND THE FALSE FLAG THIS SHIT IS GETTING SERIOUS

The fuck

Because I already clicked it a few times in the other thread - where it consistently 404'd. You're pushing it way too hard, which makes me suspect some foul play. If the link was working, you would embed it.

Forgot my SAGE

THEY DID THIS IN THE OTHER GUYS THREAD, CONSTANT SAGING TO DISRUPT THE DISCUSSION

The fuck is this supposed to prove?
But I agree he's being blackmailed alright.

I'm not that guy, I made this thread because his was 404'ing, i found it by searching it on youtube.

This isn't cuckchan. Enjoy your ban.

You can always fuck off and go to another thread. Seems like you're dead set on shitting up both of the ones which contain links to this video though.

could you provide a source to that tweet you posted

You can't even embed you fucking newfag fuck off to your discord so you can cry about how your shilling failed.

What discussion? All you do is claim you have a video, but the link does not work. Not even that, you can't even embed the video or post its fucking title

WHAT IS THE VIDEO CALLED? EMBED SO WE CAN SEE THE LINK EXISTS, OR GET OUT

The thread wasn't 404ing, the video is. You keep spamming the same link over and over again

SAGE, REPORT & DEPORT

Are you trying to imply she goes into the Oval Office in slut clothes and uses her cow tits and cunt to get him to do shit with the US military?

twitter.com/Independent/status/851783327287828482

Why is america policing the world again? i thought donald trump was putting america first.

Because OP sucks cock on a regular basis, here is the story.
US plans to bomb Syria and blame Assad, Vladimir Putin claims
web.archive.org/web/20170411131806/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-us-bomb-syria-russia-blame-bashar-al-assad-air-strikes-chemical-attack-a7678391.html
Doesn't say anything about blackmail, though.

Why would I take the time to embed to please faggots like you? You can click the link or you can get fucked. You have 2 options.

Just implying she's a dumb bimbo which influences world politics, which is obviously ridiculous.

I managed to click the video and watch it, no problem. What the hell are you people talking about? (I don't understand what the video is supposed to prove though.)

A thread with this vid as OP already exists. use the catalogue.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

THE BLACKMAIL STORY IS IN THE VIDEO, THE PICTURE IS JUST THE SIGN OF THE SHENANIGANS GOING DOWN BECAUSE HE IS BLACKMAILED! PLEASE SPREAD IT TO OFFICIALS FAR AND WIDE!

OP fucked up the link in that thread! That's why I made a new one.

We just got through saging you faggots on the dupe thread you posted already.

shill #1

What is the video called? Just give me a bloody title so I can search it myself.

No, you didn't. It's the exact same link.

POST THE TITLE, EMBED OR GET THE FUCK OUT
NOBODY CLICK OP's SHITTY LINK UNTIL HE PROVES IT IS NOT SOME ELABORATE CIA PHISHING SCAM

You're saging it because you need to fuck off back to reddit or you're an actual mossad bug

here's a link to the embed, i can't post twice because i posted it in that thread

You stupid shareblue niggers don't seem to get that pretending like you belong here doesn't work.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU TRY TO GET US TO CLICK LINKS YOU DUMB NEWFAG

There are a lot of sites posting news stories within the last hour that claim Putin just told reporters that Trump plans to hit Damascus.

The mainstream sources aren't running with it though, at least not yet. Just stick in google news Putin Damascus and set it to last hour.

oh look a the_cuckold fag. Who would have guessed?

ok, fair enough. The link was not working and the lack of embed caused me to be incredibly suspicious.

See, there's obvious fucking shenanigans and yes it is an official statement. And now the airport tillerson was just supposed to have landed at is on fire! check twitter this is fucked, satanic jews

twitter.com/RT_com/status/851788502966644737

AHH WTF WARN OFFICIALS THIS IS A SETUP BY SATANISTS

The real story is this.

www .rt.com/news/384333-putin-idlib-attack-provocation/

How is the independent not mainstream?

PLEASE WARN MILITARY OFFICIALS ITS A SETUP

It reeks of misquoting but LMAO

This means:
1. trump is incompetent and unfit to be president, he's a lily-livered fool
2. trump was always a zionist tool
Either way, trumpshills on kushnerbux are using this to push their agenda, stay vigilant.

YOU NEED TO WARN OFFICIALS FFS, CONGRESSMEN, MILITARY OFFICIALS, ANYONE WITH AUTHORITY AT HIGH LEVELS SHOW THEM THIS VIDEO

The Shilling over the last 36 hours is immense. Not just on chans. All over the media too.
Multiple topics. Conflicting reports. Editorial 180s. Rumor. Gossip. War. Intruiges. Threats. Multiple continents, multiple regimes. All sustained.

I don't think any one of these things is itself being shilled.
I think the confusion and hysteria fueled by all this madness is itself the end goal. The goal is to destabilize the public sphere itself. Churn the waters with froth, so all boats become desperate for a calm port.

We could be looking at saturation shilling.

This. Shit is maddening and tiring.

You might want to get some sleep, user. You sound overstressed.

No, don't you even start that shit on this board. That shit is cuckchan shilling tactics. From this point on, I will assume anyone telling someone to sleep is a shill. Get fucked.

I don't know what people post on cuckchan. Why do you?

Go to sleep, come back in 10 hours after you've slept.

JUST

webm or gtfo

bump. anons need to see this

NBUMP

Op was being a fag in the other thread. But at least brought up the discussion while finally a workin video was posted.

HOWEVER, THAT user POINTING OUT SAUDI MANIPULATION after a meeting in Jordan had posted some gold.

He might have narrowed down the point where Trump was made to wag the dog.

Kek wants Trump, so who cares? Why trust Putin over Trump? Test Kek.

Once you realize Trump isnt on your side and you cant celebrate him for triggering leftists and liberals, you begin to realize how disgusting his whole appearance is. his ugly face, his fake ass concerned and moved voice and his fake ass mannerisms. to hat Americans had the choice between this obvious monkey and a literal cunt witch is astounding. the Tribe has really done a number on you burgers holy shit.

Non-stop anti-Trump shilling for a week, now some user posting all caps about satanists and Obongo. If OP is telling any kind of truth he picked the worst time to post it combined with the shittiest posting style.

Putin is just using the conspiracy stuff to try to swing over many sites against Trump. Russia wanted Trump, now they want to reverse opinion imo.

Have we finally reached the legendary shangrila of "peak schilling?"

The key is JASTA, aka
Now Americans can now sue the Saudis for 9/11
That was at the ass end of Obama, and the Saudis immediately threatened the petrodollar (to the surprise of no one)

The whole reason they agreed to trade in USD to begin with was if the US acts as a military arm.
h ttps://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

So no, this shit isn't going away without the American economy completely collapsing.
superior 8/pol/ got here first btw

what the fuck are you talking about?? i am talking about the lying piece of orange shit called Trump.
I dont know what Putins agends since he is clearly partially in bed with the Tribe as well but i hope you arent implying the "gas attack" by Assad was for real

Kek wants war.

Hi fellow NatSoc how are you today?

(((They))) definitely want war. Let that sink in, you memeposting faggot.

Keep in mind we didn't decide when this happened. Developments dictated the time, not us. Further keep in mind Holla Forums was cheering Assad and Putin getting Trumps support not even two weeks ago.

This is clearly a neocon coup through advisors that created such a mess democrats became electable.

Further this is clearly wagging the dog while the pedos and Clinton foundation corruption fighting to removr Trump remain intact. We aren't servant tier cucks like you. We want their blood for the God Emperor. But we need God Emperor to give us power and not sabotage his presidency.

I think russia was just destabilizing Syria for the purpose of causin a flood of refugees to destabilize Europe.

>>>/bog/

1). No fucking webbum.
2). Zero indication of what the jewtube link is about.
3). Pic is a twatter screencap from a blog pretending to be a newspaper that went out of business 18 months ago.
4). ALL OF THE CAPS.
Fuck off back to where you came from OP you commie cunt.

lol but only if they secretely ran ISIS which i wouldnt put past them. most Itop branch are Chechnyens

They also want to drink water. Let that sink in for you. Don't oppose Kek.

Russia pretends to help Syria, but bombs it to oblivion in order to force refugees out into Europe.

This is an excellent video. Almost made me vomit watching Trump spew such lying bile from his mouth like his predecessors Obama and Bush.

here faggot

Get the fuck out anyway

This is the bestestest hot take, we need a macro.

OP, I'm curious, please humour me.

The evidence you posted doesn't prove your title at all. That being said, it is damning enough by itself, but for different reasons. Why do you choose to have a more sensationalist title rather than an accurate one?

Is it because you want a clickbaity title, or do you enjoy being told that you're a faggot?

oh look, a shill

oh another one

the negative feedback wasn't enough? At this point it seems the last bombing was just a political test for what's comming

Because everything in life must be shit at all times.

And that'll never happen because the world must always suck. Do you get it yet?

The officials don't care. They never will. It will always suck and always end badly. Do you get it yet?

You. Can't.

America First is building the Imperium and the Imperium does not get built with peace.

A letter I wrote. Maybe sending them en masse?

Mr. President,

I am writing, though I have little hope that it will ever truly reach you, to express my displeasure with the recent strike upon Syria and the possibility of war with North Korea. I, and many others, voted for you on the stance of non-interventionism, to stop sending our troops to pointless wars and to focus solely on the homeland. More importantly, I voted to stop the march of globalism from stamping its boot on our wonderful constitution.

It is not our place to fight for Syria's people, especially without there first being an investigation. Your strike upon the Syrian airbase for supposedly using sarin gas on their own people without evidence more substantial than images and the dubious eye witness reports of “chemical bomb canisters” falling from the sky, especially when there has been numerous cases of the Rebels and ISIS/ISIL actually using chemical warfare on people is immensely worrying. Do you not recall the same being said three/four years ago, do you not remember the ruler of Syria, Bashar Al-Assad giving up his chemical weapons then?

I must also ask, Mr. President, that if we are going to bomb Syria for supposed chemical warfare on their own people without evidence, then why do we not also bomb Israel? Do they not unjustly attack the Palestinians? Do they not bomb the people of Palestine, drive them from their homes and take over their land, despite being told multiple times to stop expanding their territory by the UN?

I implore you to stick to your campaign promises, Mr. President. We face too many problems, ones that you pointed out over the course of your campaign. Trade deals, production, illegal immigration, the job crisis, the failing economy and the attacks on our liberties by special interest groups and lobbyist are such issues. One important one, pertaining to the issues at hand, is the halt of any and all foreign national lobbying. I hope I needn't remind you of the rest of them.

Now, I understand that the world of politics is cut-throat and unpleasant. In fact, I understand that my understanding of those facts is sorely lacking and that one need to be in the position that you are in to grasp the severity of the corruption and self-interest that has taken over our government. But we elected you to tackle these issues, Mr. President. No one else would even touch on the issues that you spoke about, so passionately and with such conviction, on the campaign trail. You called out the bankers, the lobbyists, the foreign nationals who now seem to dictate our policies. You called out your predecessor for his interventionism and his complicity in letting our government fall in line with the globalist message.

Why do we have to be the protectors of the world, Mr. President? Why must we send our men to fight and potentially die in wars that are not ours to fight? We have no business in the Middle-East. We might have allies in that part of the world, but they need to fight their own battles. Let their forces handle their problems, and let their politicians try to solve things diplomatically.

If we fight everyone's wars for them, then we are no better than the Globalists you were elected to stop.

delete this piece of shit thread

DON'T GO TO SLEEP THEY'RE GOING TO INJECT YOU WITH MIND ALTERING DRUGS THATS HOW THEY GOT TRUMP

ya nah

It won't get built at all. There won't be anything but Eternal Misery.

Ashes and EChoes

You can send them all you want. There are too many christians and Jews there for it to ever, ever reach anyone.

You don't realize where you are and what we live in. This is a place of punishment.

no, you are just retarded

What else is there?

Our lives have always been this way. Our lives will always be this way.There is nothing but Eternal Misery.

Instead of being a complete blackpilled faggot, either do something, or kill yourself. You've been shitting up the board alongside the other shills since the Syrian strike. If everything hurts, just fucking end it all for yourself already.

ok but where is the proof?

Kek abandoned Trump. You can tell because this is no longer fun.

And nothing can fix it except the destruction of the entire system so that nobody can communicate at all.

No. Never.

Do you get it yet? I can't kill myself because I'm a coward. And that was arranged by Fate long before I was born. There is no choice. There is no hope. There is only Eternal Misery.

I will keep screaming at you and everyone else until someone tracks me down and kills me for me. Do you get it yet?

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Everyone is guilty. Everyone is filth; nothing can ever be improved.

Ashes and Echoes

Nothing has ever been fun, user. Fun is a lie.

AND AGAIN

I'm blackpilled because I'm right and you know it. Do what? What something?

What the fuck could possibly be done? Every effort always fails. Anything you try to do, Fate will simply invert, co-opt, corrupt and turn inwards on itself to render any effort meaningless.

Do you get it yet? There is nothing to do but shit up the board that is already shit because it exists. Nothing more.

Ashes and Echoes

You never took the blackpill, faggot, you shoved it up your ass! This is why darwinism is also needed.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened and you know it. Women are ruined forever and you know it. The behavioral sink is present and unchanging and you know it.

The damage has been done. You know it.

Track me down and kill me for me if you're so determined about Darwinism!

Ashes and Echoes

>>9694239

Here's an idea. Pop some pills, sit in the bathtub with the water running and end it all. Drowning is supposedly a peaceful way to go. If you're not going to do that, then go sit in your crib and stop posting. If you can't do that, then go bug Holla Forums and let us try and figure out a course of action to take if possible.

No proof. This thread is shit.

Fuck off you stupid faggot not a single person who had to adopt a name, identity or easily identifiable attention-seeking posting style has ever been or will ever be right about a single thing you obnoxious mouthbreather.

replying to my own post before you can because you are garbage and I just wanted to hurt your feelings even more than they already are to push you to the point where you manage to get yourself banned as you should be.

You don't get it. I don't think you can.

I'm not going to stop posting. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to shitpost on you for the rest of eternity.

You can clear the conditions for my suicide, or you can come kill me for me. Otherwise, I keep screaming and you keep listening. That's it.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Everyone will always sell you out, and you know it. There is no hope. There is no Loyalty. There is no honor. There is no love. There is no light. Only

Ashes and Echoes

You. Can't.

Everyone is garbage. Everyone is filth. All life is disgusting and must be killed.

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. I'm right because everything continues to suck and continues to get worse with no improvement. Every supposed improvement is just a set up for a greater fall.

Either clear the conditions for my suicide or track me down and kill me for me.

AND AGAIN

I'm right and you know it. Everything is shit and you know it. Women are ruined forever and you know it.

Samson. Looms.

Every single person who believes that spam is free speech deserves an eternity in hell. Ashes and echoes 'user' is going to writhe in pain for an eternity of eternities.

The kikes have finally lost their shit.

I say rather than trying to meme Trump's actions, we meme Putin's. He seems a little more stable at this point, and even if we don't have the same kind of information it's still better than acting on dubious information. Essentially, if we have to take a shot in the dark, why not play Russian Roulette?

I already am. There is nothing that you or anyone else could do to me that is worse than existence itself. We are all in hell, and nobody can ever get out.

And I'm right. And you know it. And everything is still shit. And you know it. And nothing has ever improved. And you know it. And women are still ruined forever. And you know it. And we get betrayed every day. And you know it. And everyone will always hate us. And you know it. And nothing good can ever happen at all. And you know it.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

You. Can't.

fuck off back to your discord faggot

Reasons why I mostly use /polk/ now

Watch anime. We're going to sit and we're going to die. There's no reason to be mad about it, we're getting what we deserve. Watch anime.

If you hate life so much, you can just end it all and be an hero.

DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T TRY!

I'm not on a discord tho…

And we both know that it's inevitable. I'm not asking anyone else to be blackpilled.

I'm laughing at you as people in desperation try to make believe that the powers haven't abandoned them to the merciless winds of Fate.

Nigger, I'm on /polk/ too, and it's controlled opposition as well.

None shall escape.

Meh. There's nothing worth watching. It's all moeshit trash or rehashes of Fist of the North Star.

No, I can't.

Because I'm a Coward. Always have been; always will be. You cannot be anything other than what you are.

You can clear the conditions for my suicide, or you can track me down and kill me for me.

But I cannot be an hero. I cannot do anything that would ever have a positive outcome in any way. Fate won't allow it.

Ashes and Echoes

Oh, you can try if you want.

You will fail.

or maybe Trump was a kike shill all along and you got conned because you get your info from a heavily censored board pro Trump board.

They seem to atleast delete shit like this faggot.

What you're describing is called Nihilism. It's not a particularly useful philosophy.

Which board would that be?
It certainly isn't this one since OP's fact-free wet shite still hasn't been autosaged.

(waste of dubs)

Whatever. I'm right. You know it. Everything is shit. You know it. Women are ruined forever. You know it. Our race is doomed, nothing good has ever happened in this world and nothing good ever will.

You know it. What else is there?

Ashes and Echoes

(waste of Dubs)

No.

Nihilism refuses the concept of an outside force. I do not. I know there are outside forces aka gods. I know that they are evil. I know that they hate us. I know that they created us just to torture us. I know that they torture us endlessly and feed from the suffering.

Nihilism believes there is no purpose to live ultimately. I do. The purpose is suffering. Because those who created us are evil, the suffering is evil, life itself is evil.

Hail the Midnight Lord.

That's because it's too obvious if you just bumplock everything, kampfy.

The people on this board are borderline retarded.

I suggest the suicide pill.

For everyone.

I just finished my first Dark Souls 3 playthrough. Do you know what I realized? The Ashen One is basically in this same situation. The undead are nothing more than a tool to link the fire and continue the age of fire, the age of the gods. Instead of being a defeatist cuck like Hawkwood, why not become the Lord of Hollows and start a new age?

NIGGER, BECOME THE FUCKING MIDNIGHT LORD

HEIL NIGGERS
HEIL BLACK AFRIKA
NIG HEIL BLACK HITLER

You. Can't.

That's not how it works. At all. You cannot become anything other than what you already are. Your faults and fate are imbued into you upon creation. There is no way to ever do anything like that.

Every effort always fails. Every time.

Any attempt to work things positively results in failure. Any attempt to delay action results in missed timing. Any attempt to change the circumstances results in a catch-22.

There is nothing else. Fate acts against you. It co-opts, corrupts and turns in on itself any effort made to change the way events play out.

Thus: The only solution is Omnicide. The Death of All Life. At that point, there can be no further reincarnation and thus starved of any feeding, the gods will die.

Ashes and Echoes

Do you have multiple Holla Forums tabs open to spam your redtext blackpilling? You're the same nigger who keeps spamming blackpilled shit in any threads about women too I'd imagine.

That's because women are ruined forever. Nothing can fix them. Any attempt to fix them will result in failure eventually. They will always revert to feminism. They will always hate men. They will always want to murder their children.

I'm everywhere, in every thread, at all times.

And nothing can stop that. It's Fate.

Ashes and Echoes

What a terrible thread, OP is a faggot, like, wow, this is an incredibly shit thread, nothing redeeming about it at all. Fuck you OP for wasting 5 minutes of my life.

Nah, Trump just wants to stop Russia from causing refugees to flood Europe.

Google​: "russia weaponizing refugees"

You wasted your own time, because you posted in the thread.

And why would Russia do that?

AND AGAIN

All women threads are shit threads. There should never be a woman thread on Holla Forums. There should never be a woman on Holla Forums. There should never be women involved in any part of life except the home and even then only under subservience.

In any other case, feminism reverts. Every time.

man, fuck trump

For you.

might as well become a child fucking sodomite with that attitude

Not like anything good has ever happened anyways.

reminds me of the technocracy faggot from the other day
if not the same guy, i guarantee his asshole is at least stretched by the same number of black cocks

You overcomplicate things. Make a list and wait for the EMP. You can't be captured if you don't want to be captured. Also you have One Outs, Shinsekai Yori, Kaiji, Danganronpa…

So the idea is to spam cringy bullshit like an edgelord? How will that accomplish your goal of ending all life on earth? I mean, from your own admittance there's little to gain from your way of doing things.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. Tech only enslaves and you know it. Nothing good has ever happened. You know it.

Write it up however you want, TORPEDO. Doesn't change the end result.

You. Can't.

There's no list to make. It's pointless, it wouldn't get anything done and there's no way that I'd ever be successful. And I don't know about those other things you listed.

Doesn't matter. It's all misery anyways. Just fuel for malevolent and laughing gods.

There's nothing to gain from any way of doing things. Fate ensures that every effort always ends in failure. Do you get it yet?

So long as I'm alive, everything will always suck. At least, that's how I see it because of what I've observed in my life. My goal can't really be accomplished by me. It would have to be someone else who was actually powerful and worth a damn. And thus, because of those qualities, that person would never want to accomplish my goal.

Thus, is Eternal Misery. Bound by Fate to be tortured forever and ever.

Ashes and Echoes

Come now user, A&E is a board staple, it's not the same without him around.

A gf is just a theiving whore you haven't noticed was a thieving whore yet.

And it's not because of that. It's because of the fact that everything has always sucked and nothing has ever been good.

Don't. Lie.

Nobody would care if I actually killed myself and video posted of it, faggot.

A&E, can you name anything at all that doesn't suck?

He is a LARPing pseudo-tripfag who lives for attention. Don't overcomplicate his act for him. Whether he is spamming, serious or deluded, in all three cases his one goal is attention. His ONE and ONLY goal is attention. ALL namefags of all varieties intentionally piss in the well to enjoy the townsfolk screaming at them.

Breaking News: OP is a retarded faggot who believes everything he's told.

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW ON EVERY PLATFORM, ESPECIALLY OFFICIALS IN MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. THIS IS A DURESS TELL SHOWING HE HAS BEEN BLACKMAILED AND IT'S NOT HIS CHOICE.

SHILLS ARE SLIDING THIS, WE ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME - LOOK AT THE PIC I DIDN'T POST, THIS NEWS IS JUST BREAKING!

Actually, I think that would make us like you more. You might not have anybody to care for you in this life, but if you could somehow livestream your suicide (Liveleak or something) we would hail your name, maybe even make an unofficial world holiday for you or something, to be celebrated on the board every year. Double the praise if you do it on your birthday.

nigger we only exist inside your mind anyway, quit talking to yourself like a retard

You've been watching too much Evangelion.

:DDDDDDD what a fucking retard, where do you think that thumbnail image and video are loaded into your computer??? do you think that Holla Forums copies every video to its own server :DDDDDD how insanely dumb are you?

This is what I'm suspecting as well.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS. REMINDER THAT OP IS 4'11'' AND 500 POUNDS.

you faggots have got to go

Vid works fine for me.

sage

sage for wasting my time

Are you retarded, autistic or both?

Nice effort Holla Forumsack.

Some feedback: It is way too verbose. Your point gets lost in the superfluous occurrences of "Mr. President" and highfalutin words when a 5-cent word would do the job.

I dare you to send a bulleted list like the ones we circulate around here. Boil it down.

Send memes - pure, powerful memes, not fluff.

That being said, your approach is safer because it conforms to established norms.

It's narcissism and a reason they covered pepe/alt-right in the news. Everyone laughed at Hillary like she was out of touch, but it enabled this faggotry so… laugh twice.

If you can post one, I'll hold onto it and try to do something with it.

oh look its this retard again

Holly shitt!!!
They repeated the same scripted speech wtf.

Kikes repeated the same flaseflag even with the same fucking speech for the president of United States