Judge, Jury, and Executioner

You are beyond help.

But, given your circumstances, it was inevitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmZJmVGUFtM
youtube.com/watch?v=uwSvH-bsNJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=PLm-tu1ye1Y
sebpearce.com/bullshit/
youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM
youtube.com/watch?v=JzFr-uNTXxc
youtube.com/watch?v=iwLyIMqfbf0
youtube.com/watch?v=nRGJDb-30C8
youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_zone
youtube.com/watch?v=smvGiQeCE1s
youtube.com/watch?v=QeJVOTnqWr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me too thanks

WAR GOD

ARJUNA =

can't stand pirus

RESPECT IS FROM THE SHOULDERS

bhima\krishna bhima

im the war god right now

rifk fuck with real niggas and die

I can now say I've done all I can.

You will find no more solace in any other fact.

Yeah I faintly remember you telling me you were part german/ukranian(?)

b-um.p

did someone offer to people the grand gesture of friendship by allowing them to forgive him as though that was something selfless to offer?

I'm mostly Czech.
Part German and Russian.

There are smaller things in there, but mostly those three.

What?

I wonder if I distract myself hardcore I'll be able to escape feeling crap.

Something about having the time to think tends to result in meh thoughts.

But if you never slow down... or you plan your rests to be efficient...

Instead of living like a man-child.

I dunno if you read, but I'm willing to quash all the negatives with people that have beef with me right now. It's a two way street. We meet in the middle.

Ah, Czech.

/blog

Never shoot inaccurate.

we need to have a serious talk
when im not drop-dead tired tho

I got one part right. So it cancels out ^^

You can't distract yourself forever. You have to face it and find out where the feelings come from if you ever want to change them

In my experience, anyway

Traitors

You will forever be my curry daddy.

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

Proud to be a first generation American

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE YOU GOT ME SOMETHING RECENTLY

HA

grim extending olive branches, when he himself was the one attacking everyone from the start it's a lot like hitler saying he will be nice to the jews if we forgive him for everything

That's kind of you, but as it tends to go: if I can't figure it out myself,

how on earth is anyone else supposed to?

I'm running life experiments. Since I seem physically incapable of living a normal life.

I'm learning waaay more than I have in months, though. Programming, reading, but every few days I hit a wall.

How does that translate into action? Thinking is what gets me into trouble in the first place.

I think if I had a dozen more things to turn my attention towards (as long as I get my daily studying done) I might be less consumed by thoughts.

Don't stop til ya drop. It works for some.

DON'T FUCK WITH REAL AMERICANS

youtube.com/watch?v=KmZJmVGUFtM

and yes it is hyperbole, that was meant to be that way

saving that image

Hitler did nothing wrong.

When someone sincerely comes to you asking to reconcile, comparing them to Hitler isn't really the best way to respond my dude

WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=uwSvH-bsNJ4

And you owe me for it, remember?

You're are bringing up him trying to be nice as a negative thing long past when it happened.

Please reevaluate your position.

You are comparing me e-bullying people to Hitler committing mass murder.

Please listen to yourself.

Of course. I have never missed any kind of loan or repayment. Personal or Business. Ever.

Okay. Didn't read this.
Nevertheless. That basically removes your point.

Though I doubt I'll ask for what was initially requested.

I know lol
don't worry
I gotchu

It might be as simple as changing your routine, or finding someone you trust to talk through the thoughts that trouble you. Maybe talk to someone whose experience in psychology isn't entirely armchair

Don't stop til you drop might work, but it might also just lead to you dropping extremely prematurely

ARGH

he clearly did not lol

you see the difference is hes not asking to reconcile hes asking people to just give him a free pass, ive been here roughly six months and ive seen him do this like eight times and then he just blows up on them again

hes not being nice, hes trying to get everyone to forget what hes done so he can have a clean slate and do it again you should be aware of this already

see

:3

I am trying not to laugh but.

You niggas really invest?

So what if he has the desire to change?
He isn't being toxic in what he is doing. Comparatively I think it's a positive change. To berate him for it only puts you in a position to have him lash out at you again and continue the cycle.

I've met the dude in real life, lol. Not to mention that I was here when he first started posting

I think I know him pretty well by now

This save meeting him.

see

So you think I just want to avoid being persecuted for my actions? Nah. Even before, it wasn't that.

With Chii, it's personal. Super personal. We used to be besties, pretty much. Obviously, she won't ever forgive me for the phone thing, but I still have some feelings inside my heart that tell me to at least try to make peace with her. Those feelings are often repressed with the pure rage I get when she goes on me for stupid shit, but shit happens, that's life, right?

But yeah. I'm gonna tell you one more time, that I'm serious, even with you. Let's talk this out.

I've worn out all my friends with my neuroticisms.
At least, they want me to be a happier person, but if I get tired of seeing myself fall into the cycles, surely the people I talk to do too.

I've learned a lot more about the brain, therapy, and psychology since the days of old.
Though, even then what I was saying was true, but I realize much better know the complexity behind the questions I used to think have simpler answers, or I supplied the wrong answers for, namely about human behaviour.

I know that switches aren't flipped like that.
But this is really something I think I'm capable of.
I've given up suggesting things to myself I'm not.

You should probably shelve this til tomorrow yo

I personally miss your Steam vents.

he needs to prove that, you cant just say you are extending an olive branch and conclude thats enough this is why he doesnt change cause people like you allow him to get away with things like this before even making a real change

okay and how many times has he turned on people that he called friends? how many friends has he creeped on and invaded the privacy of? thats just the start of the list, he is the kind of person that never got punished as a kid so he doesnt learn lessons and a lot of you continue to let him go without learning anything

I WANT TO BRING YOU IN AND TAKE CARE OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know.
It's super late, even for west coasters. But I want to finish this.

should i /bed/

This is why I think talking to someone outside of your friends that doesn't have that kind of friendly connection with you might be beneficial. A therapist gets paid to help you figure shit out, rather than be obligated by friendship

If you think you're capable, go ahead and try whatever. Just don't invest so much into it that you can't pick yourself back up if you fail.

They felt embarrassing.

I recall them being embarrassing.

Then you wishing me the best.

And me wishing myself the best.

and we all floated on alright...

Probably.

You did a lot of exercise today.

give me her snap

roll for it

Ironically I am one of the people who gets onto him the most.
I just keep it private.

And we all float on ok.

I mean, it sounds nice.

But I have weed. It takes care of me.

And I hate it.

Weed doesn't pay bills
unless you sell it ofc

yeah but do you ever actually hold him responsible until he changes his ways? does he ever really get punished for it? no you ignore him for a couple of days then he acts like he didnt do it with maybe one half ass apology if you could even call it that, then you forgive him and what happens? he does something again cause you are teaching him that its alright

Nah. I wanna try something more drastic.

And see if I can sustain it.

I'll be honest with you, Spoiler.
You lack critical depth of insight here.

Do not turn your ire for Grim on me. And do not make assumptions on how I interact with my friends.

Friends fight, it happens. Grim has more issues with that than most, this is undeniable. Still, I have yet to see him completely turn his back on anyone, at least that I can recall, and he does genuinely try to be friends with most people. Sometimes too much.

He's changed a lot since he first started, we shit on him almost nonstop at the beginning but he learned to take it easier for the most part. Making offhand comments and being a dick constantly won't help him change, it'll just make his anger more entrenched.

You generally get along with people, but damn do you need to lighten up about some things. Don't forget we're on the internet, and one of the shittiest bits of the internet at that.

Y'all niggas got me textwalling about shit I'm not even involved in

Yessir

That will learn you to defend people.

lol thats what it is, just dont complain next time he creeps on you or attacks you then its fine

nope its totally deniable, hes such a good guy that he attacks everyone unprovoked and then holds out an olive branch such a stand up guy

I can only add what I know to what seems to be a deep lack of understanding

Thank god I don't go into work til 4PM tomorrow

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT???
ARE U STALKING ME

6-10 = bed

Alright. So it's obvious you're not interested. That's fine. I'm just going to ask you not to make side remarks about me anymore. Maybe even just filter me mentally. Forget I even exist. That would be the best. But you're holding a terrible grudge right now, and, as a fellow human, I'm going to give you this advice.

Let it go. Not even because this is the internet. Not even because this is a community known for e-bullying. But it's just bad for your health, dude. Trust me. I've held grudges. It leeches your energy.

Rolled 8 (1d10)asdfsdaf

Rolled 2 (1d10)okay nini

It is a real war.

And it is here every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLm-tu1ye1Y

We don't have to be friends, btw.

night
also im not stalking you
you just posted about it

gnight

Again, lack of insight.

As Ian said we have known him for much longer.
He offered to talk it out with you and you opted to just ignore it and do this instead. I don't see how that is any better.

Either work for a solution or don't be a part of the problem. There was no reason to call him out on this other than to start something.

It is childish.

Same here. I should be in bed though.

"Be as you wish to seem."

"To be or not to be?"

You are not helping yourself with me, friendo. I just put a bunch of effort into writing that shit to try and help you understand something you seem invested in and all you can muster is sarcasm?

You come across like a child backed into a corner trying to save face, and it's not very flattering

time for one final...

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

"Will requires exploration."

*whacks with newspaper*

OUT

~Awo~

this is not about knowing him this is about him needing to learn a lesson before he should just be flat out forgave or be extending olive branches, if you cant understand the common decency involve in that then thats your problem not mine

lol yeah i am the child for expecting someone to change their attitude at least before offering an olive branch to people he was attacking just a few hours ago, unprovoked

Same. And I'm 3(?) hours behind you

Hooray for being responsible adults!

GOOD NIGHT, STEPHEN

sebpearce.com/bullshit/

^ Where Kanra and Stevan get their content

jk ily kanra

and who are you to suggest this?

You seem to think ignoring him is all I have done.
As I said, most of what I do to deal with him is in private.

Lack of insight.

I feel like Spoilers is just going to hate me again over this.

Progress that is not saved will be lost, I suppose.

When did I ever mention your expectations? I was commenting on your reaction.

Mature people are able to set aside people's negative attitudes and find compromise, they don't get hung up on a perceived affront and refuse to reconcile

No.

I'm going to set up my time wisely.

It has an entire Deepak Chopra thing linked.

That guy is just plain awful. Even if he believes what he sells.

Nyaaa~

p-pet me...

Kawaii desu ne~

Kill me

die

Chaa~

Punish the criminal!
He has hurt so many people's feelings, including mine. He deserves the absolute worst. Ban him from the community!

^^

I need you to do it.

I feel disgusting

You are disgusting.

this

meow

no you keep thinking this is just about you, its not in fact you can do whatever you want this is just in general and specifically my feelings on common courtesy i expect people that want to be friends with people they wronged to actually reflect on themselves and make a change for the better and SHOW progress before they go asking for the supposed final time for the other party to accept an olive branch

no, i just disagree with you

my reaction is cause you seem to believe your knowing him longer somehow changes anything about the situation right this moment, your knowing him has nothing to do with him attacking a bunch of us just hours ago then demanding they take his final attempt at an olive branch right afterward and forgive him

night arjuna

youtube.com/watch?v=apaJ3A56XbM

whatever I end up doing,

I'm sure as fuck not doing it today.

gnite/morn breads.

Gee thanks guys, and here I thought this was a safe space

meow

feed me rp

sleep well my man.

*pet kitty*

a special goodnight to you

Ohayo

Morgen.

Why how can you even drink black coffee it's just black bitterness

Not once have I made this about me.
Simply that how I interact with him is not something you are fully aware of and you should not use limited insight to pass judgment.

You did not need to even get involved in this to begin with. If he is willing to change then going on a witch hunt is only going to make things backfire. So if you truly want to see him change stop expediting the issues.

Seemed like less of a demand and more of a request. The alternative seems to be that you ignore each other, both options seem entirely reasonable to me

I don't get why you portray yourself as blameless when you also make offhand comments that provoke him all the time. Regardless of the motivation behind them, they really are unnecessary

Good night, and good luck.

Are you GMT+1 or +2, I can't remember..

I don't get how people drink coffee at all tbh. Or energy drinks

I particularly am entertained by the way he twists my ultimatum into something supposedly more sinister. Does he think I'll do a super betrayal to him?

It's amazing.

Hello Subtl.

GMT+1+DST

It's 11:11 here, it's 10:11 for you. I'm always +1H for you.

Shit, I really need to get up earlier.

I seem to remember Fortune being 10 hours ahead of me, which is GMT +2

*nibbles*

get good you cuck

kawaii

Oh, I guess he was 9 hours ahead

Whoops

I'm supposed to be luka

I'm just less functional without it, only when there's a vacation I skip on it.

Woah, go easy now with that cock.

hes not willing to change he simply said take hiss apology that wasnt even an apology and forgive him then and there cause it was his last attempt, that is not being willing to change thats giving people ultimatums but if you want to believe that meant something deeper feel free cause it wont be me he does that shit to it will be you again

final attempt is essentially a demand, its as though you were to say you do this now or the door is forever closed upon you creating a false sense of urgency to try to force someone into choosing what he wanted

Hey Grim
Still dealing with this Spoilers stuff it seems :c

Hehe, I was awake 2 hours ago, just went for a run :3

Maybe the Netherlands isn't all one timezone? Idk

I only know what GMT is relative to my time because I used to plan Skype calls with Uno

I just skipped the whole "needing it to function 100%" bit by not ever drinking it

Works like a charm

Wait what is it, holiday, vacation or break?

Never, senpai

He asked Chii to talk and make amends.
That is contradictory to what you are describing.

And you will be caught in the crossfire because you make these offhanded slights about him on a regular basis.

It's asinine.

Unfortunately. I am willing to end this cycle once and for all. But he is not. Alas, babby's first e-community. Normally I would just continue crapping on his intelligence and nature, but I've decided to stop being such a bully.

How are you though?

Sometimes people aren't willing to extend an unlimited olive branch

Responding to it like a threat kind of denotes a hostile state of mind. You could easily just deny the offer and move on

I just misremembered is all. GMT is my time + 7 hours, not 8.

Regardless of intention this seems some what snide.

yukarin a hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JzFr-uNTXxc

Not helpful

AT LEAST IM NOT FACEBOOK ARGUING

I know, sorry.

Fuck, I'm lazy. I just woke up half an hour ago.

How's it?

Yeah but what do you drink in the morning? It feels weird drinking just water or juice.

HOLY SHIT SQUASH SAID THAT WORD

N-no lewd.

this so much

youtube.com/watch?v=iwLyIMqfbf0

IT IS NOT MY FAULT SHE WANTS TO USE RELIGION TO SHIT ON OTHERS

ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE ASININE

FUCK I FORGOT MY PACHA FOLDER GOT KILLED IN THE MOVE TO THIS COMPUTER

allllll the lewd

Is that Ristar?

I'm good thanks, parkrun is only 5km but there's still a bit of recovery.. tomorrow I have a 10km which is probably the furthest I've ever run in one stint, I hope it goes well ^^

Chill it's the weekend, that's when lie-ins are for :c
Well it's certainly a lot easier when the sun is out and the temperature's mild, so that's nice

You become an excited child with severe Down syndrome?

Anything with a bit of sugar is good for me. Usually it'll be like tea or chocolate milk with some food like a bagel if I habe time

I'll make one for you ^^

I have no need.

chii and goggles who both he attacked unprovoked less than an hour earlier and go back to the last thread, he said final time forcing them to choose then and didnt even mention being apologetic which is actually less than what i just gave him credit for i just tried to say he was somewhat apologetic but he wasnt at all and thanks to you sparking me to go look again i now know he wasnt at all

what are you smoking? this is about him expecting people to accept his olive branch before he changed himself at all or even apologized, just an hour after attacking everyone

those values are insane, lol

I'm a fatty

but ik you can do it

It's too early for lewd.

Eh I went to sleep at 3.30am though so I might just need to go to sleep earlier.

I'll try, probably.

never to early
hmph

587/1171 with a broken mouse
i'll take it

gj

He has acted better than he has the last few months and changing ones nature is difficult. However he has made slight improvements. The fact he is willing to put any effort at all in improving shows some depth of maturity. Though you may continue to rant and rave all you want. It's childish to be this hung up over it.

Just let it go, dude.

I'm not even properly awake.

it will help you wake up then!

If you are really hung up about it why not talk to HIM instead of trying to get onto US about it?
I would figure a more direct approach would garner more answers for you.

He even offered to talk. Though you denied that.

Now that's worrying.

Squash, stop wasting your energy. It was obvious 50+ posts ago that he won't move from his position.

Let him become consumed. You cannot help him.

attacking people unprovoked and then acted innocent an hour later and expecting forgiveness without apology? damn he must have been the worst shit if that is better

you replied to me, i didnt link you before hand i made an offhand comment which while low i am more than allowed to do here obviously

You've repeated this multiple times

I reiterate: if this were true, all you would need to do would be to reject the olive branch and move on. Instead, you're choosing to argue endlessly trying to make yourself look right. We clearly disagree on the circumstances leading up to said olive branch, but this doesn't change the fact that all you can control here is how you react, and you're reacting poorly

Cool! It might make you feel better, who knows

Pretty much
Especially the last 2 minutes, it's always black girls twerking ^^

Idk why I love this gif so much

But you plan to lose it so that's alright! There are still fat people who do parkrun too, and with pretty good times

You could do 11pm-8am but where's the fun in that? There's always cool stuff happening on the internet in the early hours in the morning..

Dont worry, it makes it more exciting

I walked a bunch today, so it's a start. Even if I had a milkshake and burger at the end..

333/1172
yay

:# ty

i shaved a whole 01:17.96

i dont think either you or squash realize you guys continued this subject not me, i didnt even link either of you in the first post the only reason this continues is cause of you two

Not being a morning wreck would be nice, yes.

Also what's going on itt?

Was thinking more of 1am - 9am, something reasonable that makes me feel less NEET.

Holy shit don't let Soto hear about this, you'll never hear the end of it

Ironically he has the same view of you.
I have yet to give up on you.

Any apology would be met with a snide remark or public backlash. I would wager it would be you leading that charge as well.

Though you are free to prove me wrong. Talk to him and compromise your differences.

And yes, while you are free to make comments we are free to call you childish for doing it.

Ian has made point that you could just as well ignore it and move on. Though you chose not to and take part in the drama. I remember you weren't keen on Grim attacking you the last time. You are putting yourself in the wrong as well doing what you are doing.

no it wouldnt, if he actually apologized i would forgive it but he has not he has only expected forgiveness without anything of the sort

BULLS EYE HELEN 5

woah, slow down there old man

holy shit

I DONT UNDERSTAND

Would you care to take a chance then?

coinslots

Sauash and I injected some of our knowledge and opinion into it

As has been the case this entire time, you could have dropped it at any point. I chose to continue when you kept responding, and you chose to keep responding. Funny how conversation works, isn't it?

I'm still not a morning person, but I still manage them without too much pain. Don't even ask, lol

my lj is zero because I actually plaaaaay the game

you should kz with me sometime and i'll promise to practice my aim in 1v1s and play comp again lol
also we should do more missions sometimes

are you Lenko now?

I typo'd. Also, HOLY SHIT STEPHEN GO THE FUCK TO BED

yOU NEVER HAVE AND YOU NEVER WILL\\

RFIS 0DAYS WAR

Do you love me?

People seem kinda invested on the thing, but what is the thing?

Vanilla? Strawberry? Chocolate? Banana? ._.

You get NEET-guilt even though you're a full-time student? :c

What why?!

I like his term for it

NO DONT SAY THAT

yes, you treat me well.

Yes, every day I don't go to school.

Dr pepper

Nezi, go to bed before I cuddle smother you to sleep.

Spoilers and Grim had a tiff and such

Your standard drama really

Just trust me man

ill point out as well both of you have this weird idea that if you reply to my post i should just ignore it and i shouldnt reply as any normal person would

i would but i have doubt that either you or i can manage a sincere apology from him that is why i dont actually speak to him expecting it tbh i sort of think the best we could get is him just doing it cause you ask him to on steam like the fact that i had to say i would accept just a simple, sincere apology? that is pretty damning for how little remorse the other person has for anything they do

what you are saying is essentially i replied to you, you should just not reply back thats totally all on you not on me to just not reply first if it didnt involve me and didnt want it to continue pat one linkless post

Ooh, neat.

sounds good hunny bun

why

ur bluffing im safe

Do you love me?

I am the eternal war god

youtube.com/watch?v=nRGJDb-30C8

Show me where I said to ignore my posts.

And I was not proposing we make him apologize. To force one only makes it shallow. I merely want to have you two sit down like adults and talk. Discard your issues for one week, or even a day. No snide remarks. No backhanded comments. Just talking. About whatever. Get to know each other without the preconceptions of the other.

I speak from experience. Sometimes you learn to be ok with someone you hate once you learn about them.

Not how they act, or what they do, but the things that make them who they are. But I prefer you not muse me on this should you go in bull headed.

No, what I'm saying is that we both chose to continue the conversation. Had I not wanted to continue, I would have said something along the lines of "Okay then" and left it at that. You could easily do the same

You've Just Been Fucked by Psyops - Because Physical Wounds Heal.

Nothin but fun on early morning Holla Forums

It's late and you said you were going to. I should be going too honestly

Missing them won't hurt too much right? Some of my modules have really poor attendance by everybody

Wtf man :c

Oh yeah did you see the first figurine I got?

I hope he finds out now

YOU KNOW WHAT THE BIGGEST SCAM IS

FTM TRANS PEOPLE CAN STILL GET PROSTATE CANCER

WHAT A FUCKING DEALBREAKER

no I did not
show show :3

MTF*

Tickle my fancy, tickle my prostate.

:D

Hora hora~

Give me some of that coil.
Snake oil 'cause you know I aim to please.

Oh I show up most of the time if there's actual things going on, but if there's hours for full working on things by yourself I just skip and be a lazy piece of shit.

*late morning.

kawaii

but slightly lewd

is she from clannad?

Don't say I didn't warn you

Ken Ash Corps song.

Fucking owlfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=4nyHPIcbn88

Alright, I'm headed to bed

Nezi, Kyle, Grim, you best be not too far behind me

soon

Soon to the sheets, soon to the wake.

For a comp. sci student I'm sure that's what's pretty much expected of you

Yeah she is ^^
A friend bought it for christmas/birthday, I gave him 4 different ones I wouldn't mind having so I didn't actually know which one it was until I opened it

Okay, g'night :c

since i wasnt replying to grim to begin with you two can only really mean each other not him, as i really shouldnt have to explain why i dont have to ignore the goings ons of the thread in general which were how i came across his flimsy branch post and if youre trying to say i should keep my comments to myself then no, what is free speech? ill do it for like the tenth time but i can almost guarantee you that itll end the same way, though i guess you didnt know that i was against having steam to talk to people from here and made darthspoilers cause grim had asked me to so i could add him following which he deleted me the same night then started insulting me in thread but i assume that might fall into the cracks of you saying knowing him longer somehow alters that event too.... oh and then when i forgave him for the first bunch of crap and he just unprovoked attacked me again cause i said a filename of boos was creepy sounding

no you put it all on me and only now is it that both of us continued the conversation, despite you starting the conversation and continuing it just as much though i guess its easier just to say im the childdish one right?

*pettings*

Rifk anyone I love left

kiss my butt

damn nice
soto kinda gifted me nyanpasu rei
and got me into figs :xxxx

this guy

nezi buy me a csgo pin

LOL.
I HAVE YET TO WATCH THE ANIME. DO NOT SPOIL THIS.

Which one? The Depression: The Anime or Holy Fuck This is Too Comfy

whichever non non is

buy it yourself nerd LOL

pins are dumb imo

spoiler: this is a spoiler

this is a nice image

g2b tho

somg for you arjuna.

-of you when I was in the icefall/

tigk

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_zone

rivk

Ah, enjoy it.

No, we mean replying to Grim. Even when he attacked you it would have just been as well to filter and move on. And if it isn't something you can do then I don't know what to say.

And no, I am aware of that happening. Again, don't make assumptions. It's a weak way to make a point.

The point being that regardless of what he does you actively put yourself in the position of focus when you make comments at him. Freedom of speech is fine, but don't complain when you have to deal with the follow up for what you say.

Either way it's no skin off my teeth if you two wish to fight or not. Nor does it matter if you think my views are skewed.

But you don't exactly advocate for moral integrity either.

I do not say this to be toxic or mean either.

Also stop spoilering so much. It's too late and I am too tired to deal with that so much.

If it makes you feel better though I have on multiple occasions torn into Grim for how he acts with people.

no

Damn it, Nezi.

nice pomfu

yes

*gladly receivings*

Aw nice
I think I understand now.. why people collect so many

Reveal your insights.

Song for you.

Love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=smvGiQeCE1s

okay then if you are so aware of it describe to me the claims he and boo started up to try to get rumors going, i guess simply for the reason that i called boos filename creepy? and i am going to ignore the latter half cause i dont need to explain how calling out two shit people for shit things they do does not harm someones moral integrity

I don't have any money Nezi

@bebo

youtube.com/watch?v=QeJVOTnqWr4

I'm assuming it's the "Boo and his bitch" or whatever pic it was. I didn't follow it as it wasn't something I cared about. I only know it happened.

And calling them out was not why I say you lack integrity. It's that you call them out by stooping to their level that makes you lacking.

You are hardly one to pass judgment in such a way.

I'm going to bed as I have work tomorrow. But you should consider some introspection here, Spoiler. You aren't blameless in your part here, but you don't deserve the shit you get sometimes. I expect you'll shrug this off though. Either way it's, as I said, no skin off my teeth. Grim has agreed to at least talk to some degree, so if you are really set that he won't change you are free to prove me wrong.

If you don't then I can only surmise that I am correct in that you make comments to rile him up to prove you are right.

Goodnight.

The opening and everything else, strangely exciting, I just wanna get another one now

why even live

WHAT A GLORIOUS AND SATISFYING FEELING

thats
the
joke

dont be stupid be a smarty
come and join the nazi party

$2k in skins is NOTHING
:^)

i didnt say why it happened i said the rumors they tried so hard to start after like trying to get people to believe i called the picture creepy cause supposedly they somehow had magical knowledge that my dad raped me despite that never happening and neither of them ever being my friends where theyd even know my feelings let alone that lol goodnight

16 1s and everything is is 5 10s 20s 50s and a 100

Because I go on and on and on

tbh i didnt know how much money i had
still not counting all of it

so how much in the bank?

*headshots you*

trying to invest my way into a dragon lore

565 dollars in the picture

wow
he can count

-$565

fuck if i know. last time i cared about how much i had in there i was told it was an infinite amount so i bought a ton of alcohol and got drunk for the first time in Europe

tfw had a reg D Lore but i gambled it away

wait asiimovs aren't what they were worth years ago so it's prob like 1.4k now rip

thanks

muns

reminder that i say i have multiple jobs as a front for pulling money out of my ass

YOU TOLD ME YOU GOT HACKED YOU LIAR

Are you native american or some shit?

??????

hahaha yes but my main tribe is in $2bil debt
I plan to pay off more than half of that in the next 15-20years

I never understand you. Do you want to be a loli and have a loli sister to lewd with?

assuming I get my way and become leader lmao
otherwise they're just going to see me for my skin color and I'll say fuck them and not give them a dime

the world would be a better place if everyone was a loli

Nezi do you still do valet?

So, where is all the money coming from? parents?

yes but my days of making tons of money are gone

but my massive anxiety is gone too

I prefer making less money if I'm stress free

who dat
ur momma

Nah, she's an old qt friend of mine. Saw her a couple days ago. We had ramen and went shopping.

Ill show you pics after I wake up

better be those kind of pics you shouldn't save

lmao I had two panic attacks at work towards the end of last year at my old location

new location I'm legit having fun most of the time

rip

huh?
no we took the pics together

We also had thai icecream

naisu
yes, health>wealth

gud shit

why are you only taking pics of the food

right before I left my old location/supervisor position I was going to see my doctor about anxiety meds

things work out sometimes

because the pics of her and me are not for the public to see

commonsense.exe not found in lenko.bat

I wish the best for you from here on out

honestly have no clue
i found one of those wads a week or so ago and don't remember putting it there

i used to lie a lot and say i was buying and selling shit at the skatepark but really i just find money
i bet its cuz im Irish :^)

nah

you're disgusting.

nah I'm amazing

amazingly garbage.

much like your taste in cereal

You're still garbage.

Anywhore, going to bed. Don't send dick picks to cookie, nor should you ask her for nudes.
Be a good boy.

Gnight.

wow

snakes are so cyute omg

Jinx is too

I'd sleep with a python out of it's cage

LELELELELELEE

shitters

???
kinda feel bad cuz I've thrown a rattlesnake off of a trail before and probably hurt it a little
;-;

I would a Hata too

This downloads folder is so full of crap that it's difficult to find the same images.

you should see the folder i sent grim lmao

That anime is complete autism.

[adult swim]

Shitter

=

Lenko

I have a picture of their Owl somewhere
go to bed

Soon TM

I'm changing my objective back to what it was before.

And that is?

I want to be an AE86.

Be happy.

can i drive u

All of you, go to bed.

Yeah. There's water here. And when the cities in the South are burning, this place will bloom.

if u can handle me ;)

It could very well happen you know. :^)

pls

What could?

Not what, rather someone.

Who?
What?

Goodnight assholes.

I am somewhat competent :D

Uh, bye.

hey tokai!

new threadd