ICE Trolls Illegal who posts Bond

Possibly best ICE trolling yet?

From local news, I'm literally rolling over this one

wxow.com/story/35116871/2017/04/10/ice-federal-agents-seize-knife-assault-suspect-after-posting-bond-in-winona

archive.is/APiX3

Run down of area

TLDR Article
Nope.jpeg

So much win from this. State gets the money from the Bond, Illegals lose money, Spic gets deported. Local libshits mad that state wont refund bond that friends/family/migrants paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

ehow.com/how_5507466_kill-trees-copper-nails.html
extension.uga.edu/publications/detail.cfm?number=B882
walb.com/story/22018430/thieves-destroy-irrigation-systems
questia.com/newspaper/1G1-233824304/sabotage-of-crops-cylittle-impact-here-bowen-tomato
facebook.com/mariano.gasca.9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well fucking played.

top fucking kek

and likely $10 a day to pick apples

We just need this to happen about 50 million more times.

On another note, if you're an actor and you're into method acting. Don't apply for the role of a spic.

PWNED

They actually pay some of these fucks $14 an hour to prune trees. There was an ad last month looking for 'Migrants' offering $14 an hour. A lot of people were on the local tribune site tearing Ferguson Orchards a new asshole because they were turning away locals that applied, stating they were hiring multi cultural to stand against Trump.

Nobody says that here, you faggot redditor. This isn't CowlaDooty.

My fucking sides, praise Kek as he has a fine sense of humor.

Hey guys, what if the wall is really just more ICE patrols? :^)

Rome wasn't build in a day, it might take some time to uncuck the senate, so more patrols is the best solution for now.

How do you get that money with $5/h farm jobs? You don't.

No dirt poor farmhand spic donated a paycheck to save the knife killer either.

What amazes me is the idea farmers are letting illegals camp on their farms. The farmers actually have to deal with them on a person to person basis. How on earth did they ever get the notion this was a good idea? Who did they think was going to feed these people in the off season?

There's actually quite a few farm owners who get murdered by illegals. It's quite dangerous.

Speculation is that one of the crooked farm owners helped paid the bond. With the migrant flux, there has also been a HUGE increase of drug trafficking in our area. Up until 10 years ago, this area seldom had crimes. Now we dont go a week without some huge incident with 3-4 niggers getting arrested for meth/cocaine and gun violence which was literally unheard of here.

Either burn down the orchard or put some copper nails in those trees.
ehow.com/how_5507466_kill-trees-copper-nails.html

Or just take care of the owners and save the trees.

Thats a good idea and all, but they literally have upwards of 10,000 trees on some of these orchards lol.

They have to go back.
ICE should just roll into those orchards with a van fleet and harvest the harvesters.

Motherfucker.

user, think and act big. Take out the irrigation then.
extension.uga.edu/publications/detail.cfm?number=B882

walb.com/story/22018430/thieves-destroy-irrigation-systems

A sharpened flat shovel works great in conjunction with bolt cutters for the hoses.

Definitely start fucking up their equipment and vehicles.

It might be better to poison the irrigation system, that way they destroy their own crops at a very efficient rate, and they probably won't notice until it's too late.

With what chemicals and where would you input said chemicals?

Or are you just another ideas guy?

The cheapest you could probably do is a mix of Anti-Freeze and Rock Salt - cheap buckets of transmission fluid could be lifted from auto shops that they leave out to be recycled/disposed - but they are usually fenced in.

The main goal would be to put something in there that would ruin the hoses - you could just run diesel in there - it's cheap enough.

This person used herbacide - but that's expensive and you'll need a shitload to kill some mature trees.
questia.com/newspaper/1G1-233824304/sabotage-of-crops-cylittle-impact-here-bowen-tomato

Copper Sulfate should do the trick.
Read the link here

They're not paid that little.

The people doing this 'migrant' work like fruit picking and lawn care are typically getting anywhere from $10-$15 on the low end. What makes the situation easier for them is that they don't pay taxes so they essentially are making dramatically more than what locals would make when paid the same.

Plenty people would be happy to take these jobs, but they can't get them because the businesses only want to hire brown people.

I used to know a person with a landscaping company. It really just amounted to them having a truck, a lawnmower, and a few tools. What they'd do is just drive out, pick up a few illegals, and bring them out to a site where a person working for them would monitor them. They'd actually pay the illegals about $13/hr. So there was very little investment needed in the 'business' and almost no effort on the owner's part since they barely dealt with managing anything.

It's part of why they like working with illegals, they think they're doing something charitable by hiring brown people and it means less work with managing the pay of those considered 'your' employees.

I actually asked a few times why they didn't hire locals and they always danced around the subject. I'd point out that if they hired locals then they could advertise that fact and probably get some people that would happily hire them for doing something like hiring local college kids, since people would often like the fact that they'd be employing locals. Problem is, if they did hire locals then they'd have to deal with actually depending on the people working for them and creating work schedules, which would mean effort on their part that these people don't want to commit themselves to.

So, just to be sure: destroying Nature, and therefore opening for an insurance claim and a comfortable, work-free life thereafter, is a better solution than destroying the hypocritical, greedy owners?

Hypothetically speaking, it would be best to get to the "root" of the problem fuck you Carlos by rehabilitating the owners, permanently.

BUT - a few acres and some equipment might steer them towards the correct path without having to poison their well water Oleander.

And when Carlos isn't in the country anymore, what's stopping the owners from continuing to be greedy and hiring other brown people? Like flips and chinks?

And if they can't find any brown east-asians, why not hire people who avoid paying taxes? Etc.

Their behavior needs to be modified or stopped, not who they hire.

Dude I used to go out and trim X-mas trees during the summer and cut em down in the winter, and yes I have, one fall, worked an apple orchard and my family's been in the US before it was the US.
BTW fuck poison ivy that shit grow all over those trees in summer.

Apologizes forgot to add that I was paid in cash.

No amount of flailing at the business owners is going to help the situation if they can't find enough legal citizens willing to do the work for just compensation in the first place.

ask me how I know you're a tourist?

So, you niggers are just here to raid every thread now? Not just your containment threads?

if trump doesnt get the wall going, and the federal prison sentence for repeat crossers going, this wont mean SHIT.

Trump has 2 years to straighten this out or we're back to status quo

How do you know that I'm a Europoor that cares more about your constitution, and therefore your country as a whole, more than the average amerifat?

Gotta send ICE at them too.

If they use pvc just get a couple of joiners and pvc glue. They may be using hdpe these days, which is even easier to join as its just a screw joint.

Now I'm not condoning or telling anyone to do it, but thats one option.

Much easier if they have HDPE lines, you can always go back then and do it again without having to cut lines.

Holy shit, this is too good.

Checked
Of course Satan would love a good trolling.

Electronic nail gun + copper nails. BLAT BLAT

The reason these people live pretty well is that they pay no payroll tax, no income tax and since they have no official earnings, they get welfare, food stamps, etc as well.

So even if they make $10 an hour it's like they were making $20.

$20/hr = $40K/year! F-Them All! While we are bled dry!

As has been stated, there are people that are willing to do the work even for the same amount that they're currently paying illegals. The problem is that these farmers and so on, do not want to hire locals to do the work.

It's my understanding there is a lot of regulations around employment, and employers have to pay a "employers tax"
Using illegals makes everything easier, as long as the law is not being enforced.

The person I asked actually had gone through the regulations with getting insured properly and showing they were paying taxes for the regular employees (which they had a few of).

So the excuse that they weren't hiring locals because they wanted to skirt around the laws requiring employment insurance or whatever else actually didn't fly here. Which was partly why I was dumb struck that they were so against hiring locals, since they had gone through the trouble of dealing with the regulations for employing people, yet had simply decided that for the lawn work that they wouldn't hire locals.

I should add, they did work for a college in Austin, TX and since they're connected to the government (maybe?) they were required to show they had gone through all these proper regulations. So it wasn't quite the same as the smaller businesses that only do work for individuals' homes.

>>>/bog/

What happened to the shills saying ICE had ceased operations again?

HWNDU Tennesee/Liverpool is kind of a gold standard for direct action. Maximum virality, minimum criminal liability. Mass sabotage of farms sounds labor intensive, dangerous, high-liability, more interesting to law enforcement, and less viral.

You'll know the right strategy because it's funny.

(Anyway the "pinch point" of a farm probably isn't growing; it's selling product. Pressuring the produce buyers at grocery chains, etc …)

Need a tactic that makes one of these farmers into a lolcow. Not a corpse.

If you're willing to do something that illegal, you could have much higher leverage. Make a factual poster linking the specific farm to specific crimes committed by their illegal hands. Paste up that poster at grocery stores selling their produce. Ideally post video of you arguing with the store manager. Bonus: you have zero chance of getting your head blown off with a shotgun while pasting your posters. Unlike farm sabotage.

Hmm, it would be cool to have some mugshots right on top of the apple display in the produce section.

shut the fuck up you cunt, they are rich and are not going to be affected by trolling in a political martial arts discussion imageboard from Kwun-Lu.
also fuck trees. kill that shit and watch as they go insane.

OP here, just clarifying because some people dont seem to understand yet as others have already stated. These migrants aren't working for $10 a day like some seem to believe. Sacia Orchards is paying them $13 an hour, Ferguson Orchards is $14 an hour. They are two of the top producing Orchards in the area. The Orchard in my city which hires Migrants and 16 year olds only, pays minimum wage of $8 an hour to high school students because they have to file tax paper work, however they pay migrants 14.50 because they dont file taxes.

Now onto another issue. People saying that no one else wants these jobs. Completely false. I have a two year degree in Landscape Horticulture and am studying Botany. In my graduating class, 9 students applied for one of these jobs. These are trained knowledgeable students. Not a one was hired. The farms prefer migrants because they can get away with not having to worry about state laws when it comes to safety and again taxes. This is just jobs being taken away from Americans and given to foreigners.

Kind of interested in how an Illegal was able to get a fire arm.

facebook.com/mariano.gasca.9

Browsing through his pictures, its pretty evident he isnt a "poor sad migrants working to send money back to his family" he has things that make it obvious to me he is living better than the average lower class American.

If they suddenly lost an orchard to an accidental fire, they might change their tune…

(All content in this post is satire)

When you post bond in America you contact a bail bonds…then they basically buy your debt and you pay about 10% of your total bail….so he payed $200

user, I…

That manlet is barely taller than his rifle and he's go stick limbs. How much farm work cold that fucker even do?

As someone who picked up "migrants" when landscaping, the bosses don't hire the locals because they are all dirty white boys with substance abuse and alcohol problems that result in them not showing up to sweat for 12 hours. That's not to say the illegals don't also abuse drugs and alcohol. Hell one guy I picked up was hooked to huffing carburetor cleaner, but like the white boys, he lasted a day and disappeared. For one, I don't want our college kids doing landscaping or agricultural work. The glyphosate exposure is muy malo, amigo.

I've wondered, does anyone know just how chinese bootlegs get this fucked up? Do they just grab random shit and paste it on the covers?

sage for offtopic

I'm not /k/, fam. They're all rifles to me.

Like libcuck apple farmers have guns

Hi Mr. Federal Agent

Is this guy even 5 foot?

mods=gods

This just happened to a spic that I know in Texas.

Good shit tbh

Partially right.

The real answer is they don't have to pay these people's liability insurance as a business o their healthģeverything else insurance.
It's a win win for the company to hire illegals.

They forgot to pick up the wife and kids too?

This is why I love this place. You learn so much useful shit.

No fun allowed.jpg

It's a thought experiment.

FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY

Spanish American war?

Cut down their trees.

Organize a mob.

Isn't this obstruction of justice? By deporting him ICE prevented the trial of a crime committed in US soil. Sure, deport him, after he spends his time on jail as fair punishment.

Do they even make copper nails? For what purpose? And in a format usable for nailguns?

This is what your Obamacare penalty is paying for.

It is your duty as an American to become /k/.

why should taxmoney go towards housing, food, and medical costs of an illegal. just brand them and kick them out

report them to ice

Check out my post here: about wages going up when spic are thrown out.

I suck at cross-linking if I fucked it up

How fucking hard is it for these people to make a schedule? I can't believe that it's that difficult to plug that info into an excel spreadsheet and go for it, or even in Word.

Landscape Horticulture is a thing in college? Is that just a minor while you major in Botany, I assume?

how much would it take for an illegal to report his amigos?

A green card.

Sounds like a good deal to me… then revoke it and deport him too

As funny as it would be to think that the spic had his beaner buddies pay the 20k, he probably got out on $200 via a bail bond.

Still, pretty good.

special FIESTA EPISODE!

NO REFUNDS

So illegals can come here and commit crimes without facing consequences, they just go back home?

That image made me feel itchy, make it stop.

I assume they have to serve out their sentence in their own countries prisons.

Bond would be 2k plus whatever the bondsman's fee is plus collateral in case he doesn't show up for court.