Have you ever been cucked so hard that you had to sue your ex-business partner for 20 million US dollars because he...

Have you ever been cucked so hard that you had to sue your ex-business partner for 20 million US dollars because he became more successful than you?

who

Maddox is still alive?

Maddox was an overrated internet 1.0 blogger who had a following among goons and proto-reddit.

Basically the people who would later ‘discover’ they were sissy traps and suck off the BO of Holla Forums.

faggot

lol

he's right tho

Wow what a great thread you fucking shitfuck.
You made one about some literal who then used the word cuck.

Go back to reddipol

I don't like Holla Forums though. I'm not going there.

My bad, should I have added DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHHAAAHAHAHHHAHA

gLOLmPF BTFO

LITTLE TIMNy PENIS GUMPLF supports BTFP

TtEHY ARE FINANNLAY REALISING JUST HOW CONNED THEy REALLyY ARE

YOU TinY penis trumb sumoporters fell fro his LIES hook LINE AND SINKER==

=HAHHAHhahahAHAHAH==

Why is Holla Forums ITT? Does it have anything to do with their tranny bo chugging dick?

Word on the street is that it was Zerosugar's shriveled little pecker it was gargling.

>(((George Ouzounian)))

Worse, Armenian

For some reason Holla Forums has been hit the hardest by them and D&C shills. Perhaps because politics is downstream from culture (tv and movies) and this board isn't heavily moderated. Even Holla Forums is more moderated.

THIS

THIS FUCKING THIS

LITTLE DRUMPF NUGGETS CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO REALIZE JUST HOW CUCKED DRUMPF CUCKED THEM

DRUMPF LIED

PEOPLE DIED

AND SOON HE WILL TRY TO START WORLD WAR THREE

BUT WE WONO'T ALLOW IT OH NO WE WON'T

THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS HAS BEGUN AND SOON SHE WILL TAKE HE RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE OVAL OFFICE

YOU LITTLE DRUMPFSTERS ARE GOING TO GET WHATS COMING TO YOU

AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT

DRUMPFSPERG LIED

Holla Forums DIED LAUGHING

t. Turkroacho

THATS RIGHT

LAUGHING AT DRUMPFS MICROPENOS

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHA