Planetside 2 Thread: E3 NEVER EVER edition

Server: Emerald (USE)

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Tranu salt rivers overflow daily.

The New Burgers™ contain 400% more retardation.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IyUXq
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=D9cr4HvQmj8
youtube.com/watch?v=c0DrjtfXGAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yzkb8y_Gljg
youtube.com/watch?v=gXAOshruXUM
m.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3kjrg5/is_gatekeeper_op_or_am_i_just_imagining_thigns/
forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-patch-notes-6-15.241338/#post-3403167
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/shigglies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And archive of the last thread.

Also daily reminder. archive.is/IyUXq

Orbital strikes and ion cannons coming soon lads

If it's anything like the OS in Planetside 1 its gonna be gay as shit

souce? is this a haitus thing like the rocket rifle?

You shove cortium into a module for X0 minutes and get a single use 500m range mini nuke to blow up the enemy base.

this guy is an enormous faggot but its the only i got.

fuck me, do you have a time stamp?
This guy is a massive faggot I cant watch all of this.

7 minutes

im pretty sure it wont really destroy alot but it might disable alot of things suchs as skyshields/wallshields and repair modules

Thanks, that seems kind of interesting, though it would be nice if there was some type of manned artillery

there should be an artillery cannon to put on the lighting or prowler.
or, a faction specific manned artillery would be pretty cool for a new vehicle.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.
I mean, they already did bombers so it would be nice to have a long rang high arch anti infantry gun on the lighting. Or maybe even a mortar would be pretty cool aswell.

maybe you cuckers here should realise we actually play games here

Would be cool, the game is dearly needed more fucking game mechanics to it.

And really wish RenegadeX had more to it.

I didnt even know they had one.

How is Renegade X? I played the shit out of the first one and loved it, is this one worth playing?

really? they've been whining about us since we started

I don't really pay attention to halfchan anymore, plus I only recently got back into playing Planetside after a year break so I don't think I would know.

Pretty much dead or slowed down in development, been like 4-5 years since it began, it's a basic shooter with vehicle control, nothing much going for it, much like Angel's Fall First, the hyped died, so they really need to do something to grab attention.

That's a shame, I was really hoping it would live up to the old one.

M-muh dick

yeah we've been generating salt from halfchan and reddit.
can anybody post the archives of that perhaps?

It's good in theory for player-owned bases, the question will be, how will it fare on attacks like in the Crown? you have to defend the beacon from enemy attempts to destroy it, and when it does trigger, would it destroy infantry and units in and out of the building? lots of balance issues with that, but it can work.

Early access man, and still plenty to work out on it, it can be good, but EA hype died, and they still need to work on polishing it.

is it not so that the ion cannon can be build only in direct vicinity of an enemy hive? i do hope so at least.
and indeed, angels fall first really does need alot of polishing and some more content.
just tought it was really comfy and atmospheric fighting on the city map. the space battles were a blast also.
i can really see this game go somewhere
but werent the devs on reddit alot though? i saw them use "le epic maymays" in all chat ocasionally

They also did an AMA here, they were cool, but they really shouldn't have gone for EA, it can kill a game, but hope the final product is fucking great.

Most of the cuckchan salt comes from their general being almost completely dead and full of faggots who don't play the game, so cuckchanners left for here. They walk among us.

yeah we obviously had some people playing with us from halfchan. it was pretty obvious on the voice chat and a few of them
even got called out. even though i'm pretty disguisted by it, as long as they dont act like shitters/tryhard shitters and actually
add to the discussion and general conversation i'm okay with it. just have fun i guess.

Pretty much don't be a faggot about where you come from and nobody will treat you differently.
Words I wish people could live by.

Not in this game apparently, with the amount of salt people give us for "winning at this game wrong!" or "Muh KD!" and my personal favorite "Trump supporters Higby off!"

Hence the spoiler m8.
We already know everyone playing this game are raging homosexuals or braindead retards.

Dead game with tryhard faggots with ego/vanity issues, man, enough with the rainbow flags, and can't wait for the Fag ribbon to make an appearance in the game.

Fag ribbon, Star of David, whats the difference? They all get gassed eventually anyway.

Except Nacho, we need him for the meme magic!

Whoever made this cap needs to get shot, it's a goddamn mess.

i just wanted to tell a story, how even did people get the idea she was 12

agreed

We got the mess we deserved.

What is the best 'FUCK YOU' tool against airchavs from the ground?

a shitload of strikers
an AA turret
a skyguard

Why do you lot play as red guys instead of blue/yellow guys? Blue/yellow > red > purple gayfaggots.

any lock on weapons will make them shit their pants and fuck off

Man I dunno shit about the lore they just look cooler than the others.

they are fighting for freedom! goyim.
us, the big companies are just giving them vital orders. and we give them weapons for a reasonable price!
we are so happy all these soldiers full of courage and patriotism are willing to die for our common goal!

Entirely reasonable, but they look better.

Red fits Holla Forums more. Kinda wish TR had better weapons though, the higher rpm doesn't work well at anything farther than knifing range.

how does scrap metal glued onto normal clothes look better than high quality fighting gear that TR has

its not that bad once you get used to it, what weapons are you using?

Stock.

user can you even hear how heretical you sound right now?

Also their tank is huge! How can you not love that?

Also I like the boxy guns way more, they look nice.

what class do you like most? and did you already slap a foregrip on all your weapons?

Love playing medic on NC, but for TR it's heavy. The LMG is actually really good.

just put foregrips onto litterally everything. the lmg is very good but once you engege on midrange you cant win anything.
if you wont some more range i would suggest the rhino/bull or if you want a weapon that feels and deals damage like an nc weapon get the TMG-50

I actually haven't played the game in fucking ages, I dunno if it was shortly after release that I started, but it was at least like 3 years.
Can you switch between factions?

Yeah but it's blue, and I like blue, and I like boxy guns.
Also I'm in aus so I can't play with you fuckers anyway.

What are you, a woman? Why the fuck do you care? And it's not like it's hot pink or something, it's fucking blood-red.

NC BTFO

United under the banner of a totalitarian military dictatorship. Is freedom not worth anything to you?

Shoo shoo jew

Is it really freedom if you're a puppet to a bunch of suits? All factions have their downsides, but at least TR is actually pursuing a reasonable goal.

True, but the game wouldn't be any fun if everyone was on the most reasonable side.
Also aren't the Vanu the ones who effectively discovered immortality?

Perfect.

Sageing doesn't add to the postlimit right?
Also jesus christ this game is devouring all my ram. Given I only have 3 gig, which I really should get around to upgrading, but damnit man!

quite likeley. they wouldve died out like the xeno's they worship so much otherwise.

how new are you when you need to ask this? i think you need to go back.

That's not how it works. People like to play as the underdog as well and lots of shitters play VS because their gear is easier to use and because their female models have the best ass.

From what I know their leader who had assburgers killed himself for no reason and everyone on Auraxis is effectively immortal because of respawn modules or some shit. Don't take my word for it though.

I just don't spend all day here. Anyway I think I actually can't have the game and firefox running at once, so…

They're the poster boys of the game, much like any faction that gets the spotlight in any multiplayer game, noobfag shitters will join it.

thats not the problem here newfag

It's weird how much salt using a shotgun will produce.

Even though there is only one server that is ever populated, it is still pretty damn fun.

This.
I have yet to see a reason NOT to go shotgun

I hear you m8.

Is the uppercut good? I was thinking of which shotgat to get next.

I'm wondering how pump action shotguns are in general compared to the semi-autos.

I'm 200 kills away from an auraxium medal with my F1 Barrage and I don't want to see another semi-auto shotgun for a while.

Uppercut is a decent all-rounder shotty, since it can easily kill a man in 1-2 shots from across most rooms without using slugs.
No idea about the blackjack though, haven't used it in real combat, and VR doesn't really tell you shit.

TR has the best dakka using shotguns is wasteful when your faction is the one that can put the most lead in the air.

The score is now 3 arguments for and 1 against using shotguns.

Arguments for

Arguments against

You're gonna need at least two more arguments just to tie it up.

It would be great if Light Assault could hold on to vehicles, though.

Well eventually you will have araxium medals on all the shotguns and you will need to use other guns for those sweet 200 cert medals. All I'm saying is diversify your arsenal.

Is high ROF even really exclusive to TR? I thought most VS weapons at least go to 750 RPM.

Well TR is supposed to have the highest rate of fire but due to SOE being a bunch of tranu fucks the difference between the TR and VS weapons is pretty negligible.

Would be cool, but keep in mind Blur Studios made this trailer, and for every trailer they make, they never lives up to the game.

BRRRT gun has the highest RoF in the game and in average most TR rifles, carbines and SMGs have a higher RoF than equivalent Vanushit. The prowler also has the faster firing (double) cannon in the game, that also doubles as field artillery.

Prowlers are the Siege Tanks of Plannetside.

Are the servers fucked? The entire social tab is broken and I can't deploy. VS is winning Esamir

How about useless outside? If you aren't in an enclosed base you'll never be a sunder's length close to the enemy.
Unless you are the guy who runs up to sunders and blows them up.

Don't stop bullying the little Tranu faggot!

really the only thing missing from the trailer that we dont have in game is destructable terrain and shooting through airchav windows. also heard of the devs adding in drop pod chutes to the sanctuaries for the immersion.

Is the spitfire worth it?

They should add a 3 manned artillery vehicle that costs 2,250 certs where 3 people would go into a que for it at a vehicle station (they should add key vehicle stations to aquire this vehicle like the main warpgate, techplants and major facilities like that) and put their certs down together that way it has to be used as a practical support platform that can't be abused or spammed.

One person drives and locks it down, one person marks the enemy on the map for the cannon to fire on (the cannon should automatically turn and fire after marked) and one person to select different shell types (airburst anti infantry, armor peircing, and general purpose) which pops up for the gunner to see what's loaded. And everyone should share the xp from the kills equally amongst everybody but should be less than than a standard kill maybe like 2/3 the xp of a regular kill

Depending on what shells you use it should disperse most targets in the vicinity of the blast radius (which the air burst would be rely big, and the anti vehicle still pretty big but not nearly as big) in one hit but should reload very slowly 2.5x - 3.0x longer than the prowler with only one shot in between reloads and have no other weaponry than just the main cannon

The range should be one 1.5 sectors away depending on how high your elevated (on a big ass mountain (like the crown) should be 2 sectors and in some shitty ass valley 1 sector and flat ground 1.5 but also shouldn't be able to shoot within 0.3 sectors close to the vehicle itself

Wouldn't that be neat? Also here's a hamburger I made for the nc guy that posts the webms

You mean nanites right? because there's already a shit ton of paywall to grind for in this game.

Oh yeah I don't know how I got those mixed up

First of all, that sounds boring as fuck to actually use. A better version would be a mobile artillery vehicle akin to the Prowler but without the whole retardation of giving the driver the main gun's controls and being able to fire only when lodged into the ground, third driver not applicable unless you cert the thing into secondary weapons. Pinpoint accuracy is not needed as it is artillery UNLESS it's grouped in a squad with a leader, in which a certain marker tool/binoculars with laser could be given as a directive upgrade, like the squad beacons and it could also be tied to cert-upgrades for the main gun.

Second, while Air is supposed to be artillery's counter, the thing is severely overpriced (i'm supposing you mean Nanites instead of Certs, which is the resource you need to adquire vehicles, deployables and explosives), incredibly clunky and overal useless compared to a Bomber. It's also defenseless as AA and AAA in the game is fucking garbage and thus would just be Liberator bait EVEN WITH support.

Third of all, your burger looks like shit.
I know New Cheeseburgers have shit taste but this is beyond awful.

I think you skimmed through it

I didn't say that either though, but it should take the reload time down

Alright clearly you didn't read anything I wrote

Also the vehicle you just described sounds unbalanced as fuck

Only against the bottom of the barrel. AV is better in every way.

More like fit for the situation, because every other vehicle is either complete shit (ever tried a skyguard lighting?) compared to Air platforms or overpowered to hell back and forth like the MBTs, specifically the Magrider or the Harrasser with an AV gun. I'm also assuming that the restriction for it to be adquired for each empire would just be a Tech plant, since that's what you actually need to adquire an MBT for each faction.

You also don't know that Artillery is supposed to be weak, it'd have paper thin armor equalling to a Flash or Harasser and low health, not be a Prowler with an arcing explosive gun.

I also din't skim through it, you proposed a 3-manned vehicle with driver (can't fire any guns), gunner-sighter and loader(also can't fire any guns); which has two redundant roles (driver, loader) comparing to every other vehicle in the game which gives a meaningful purpose to every player involved. What i proposed would pretty much be the same except 2-manned unless certed into secondary weapons: driver (can't fire a gun, for obvious reasons), gunner and optional AA-V/AI/AAA platform that could be manned by a third gunner and would work as self-support. Gunner would have the same roles as your proposed loader without the stupidity of restricting ammo type to whatever the other person THINKS he should be loading, as every other goddamn tank in the game self-loads all munitions selected, but without being able to know exactly where he's shooting without external support by an actual spotter.

4chan's PS2 thread is now ded.

ours will be too in a few more weeks :^)

that doesnt mean you should come here
even when cuckchan was tolerated /vg/ was always a shitpit full of circlejerking unironic mlg edgelords. Oh, and katawa waifu generals. Dont forget the assfaggots

why would we want any of that faggotry here? Are you self reflective? Are you self aware? If so why didnt you leave sooner? Are you trying to trade one circlejerk for another? Do you prep the bull like a good little cuck?

Did the Holla Forums outfit effectively kill the 4chan one? I do remember some Anons coming over to join our outfit.

Sounds more like you are the circlejerking edgelord here.

No. The 4chan outfits died like years ago because people either quit or went into statwhore MLGfits.

Yeah its rely good or was

It is supposed to be weak, I never said it wasn't

I never said that either what I said was basically you pick a point on the map and it fires automatically on that point

Giving a support platform a gunner is pretty retarted, it's a support platform not it's own offensive station

The gunner and the loader are supposed to communicate on what to load next, the gunner would have a map view to see vehicles and infantry from an overhead view and this is the view he would be shooting from as well (select a point to fire on like i said) and then tell the gunner the ammunition to load accordingly

Also having a two man artillery with such capability I feel like wouldn't cost enough nanites to make people actually value the asset enough

Does VS pull armor a lot more than NC or TR?

I really don't see a whole lot of Vanguards out on the field.

It's because the magrider is fucking overpowered.

I dont know if you guys notice but goons are taking over as the biggest outfit on the ps4 version. Apparently, they are very good to scoring victory for the TR. Is there goon outfit on pc version?

unfortunatly, yes. they are on all factions.

I wonder how much of a shitshow this game is on a console.

These guys are fuckng everywhere it pissed me off.

The battles are usually very small scale. You usually win by zerg rushing a poorly defended base. You hardly ever had a tug of war battles where everything seems like a stalemate, not sure if that if good or not, fighting an endless battles doesn't sound fun either

Says the kid who stayed on his stagnant thread on his stagnant board on his stagnant website for almost two years. You didn't have to announce your faggotry to the entire thread; you could've just started posting about PS2 like you're supposed to but you've been in a general circlejerk for so long you forgot what it was like to be on topic.

They are, they wanted to have the same reputation they've had in EVE for the game, too bad this game hasn't catapulted them to Goondom like EVE.

And wew lads, lots of salty cuckchan skinwalkers here lately!

Tbh fam, this board looks just as stagnant.

You don't see Vanguards because NC is full of shitters who don't know how to use their very broken equipment.

They only attract the worst of the worst on every server. I don't know if it's purely the aesthetics of the faction, or if they're just doomed by meme magic.

you nerds actually believe this smh tbh fam lmao.

Vanu actually believe this

Lemme explain:

NC's max suit is literally a mining suit with armor plates and shotguns strapped onto it. They were the first to even make max suits to begin with.

Nice comeback. Consider your hugbox defended.

I use HE fight me

Dirty Dumb Vanu Scum

Vanu shitters, everyone

The mobility and steadiness of the magrider means the cannon's great at killing harassers and flashes.

It's also the best AP cannon at killing infantry and actually works at this even without getting direct hits.

And the fundamental design of the magrider means you have to keep your front pointed at the target you want to kill, which means noobs don't engage with side (or rear!) armor.

In statistical performance (kills per hour used, kills per person per day) the magrider and vanguard are basically tied with each other. Really it's just the prowler that stands apart in a big way.

First it's you calling it overpowered, now that you know you're wrong I'm calling it underpowered?

Unless you sort your stats by the top 25% of players. Then the vanguard suddenly starts to really shine. The magrider is in dead last.

This is your brain on Vanu.

Can you show the stats for this? I wouldn't mind seeing how big the difference is.

Not like a magrider can.
Basically, git gud.

Clearly you just came here to troll, probably from cuckchan but I'll take the bait

So not only is the magrider an extremely mobile tank with strafing capabilities that can go up or down mountains at almost full speed with no damage but it also does
only 600 damage less than a tank who's only advantage is dps not to mention that fact that the Saron HRB exists

I hope one day daybreak gets bought out by a non jewish company and nerfs you special snowflakes to shit

Anyone here know if it's worth certing out the sunderer depoloyment shield beyond the first rank?

I've already got maxed repair and blockade for memes, + dual kobalts/furies, but kind of want to make a proper deployment sundy. It's either I go for maxing out the shield (for a 4second reduction), or begin the slog for invisibility.

Basically - is the difference between a fully certed shield sunderer significantly noticeable, compared to base rank?

NC doesn't pull many vanguards because the vanguard really isn't that standout. Especially with the long cycle on the AP cannon - you've got to be a good shot to make the best of the slightly higher DPS vs a magrider. Which is made especially difficult against them because they can sidestrafe - at certain ranges it's almost impossible to hit them. Also, magriders can flank you without exposing side armor, on top of being better able to use hull down positions thanks to the better gun depression angle (vanguards often have to turn sideways for good hulldown positions)

Against a prowler, you've got to get the positional (and often numerical) advantage on them because their DPS outclasses your own by such a wide margin. What makes this even more difficult is the prowler is also significantly faster than the vanguard. In a stand-up fight, you've got to prioritize targets and block LOS from multiple prowlers so you only engage one at a time, and can easily get into cover if things look dicey.

Small protip for vanguard drivers: reverse has more traction than forward gear. If you're having a little trouble getting up a hill, go backwards.

You can only sort total vehicle deaths by Q4, but it gets the point across.

The magrider has killed less MBTs than MBTs have killed themselves.

lol

Because I've got to be from somewhere else if I disagree, right?

It really isn't noticeable.

If you're getting hit to the point that the shield goes down, having a faster recharge is so niche it usually won't save you. Maybe a situation where packs of engineers are repping it and the incoming damage is inconsistent.

But usually the sunderer dies from alpha damage - C4, mines, multiple rocket/tank shots in quick succession. That's when the shield helps most.

I'd grind for the cloak sundy, personally.

Because I've got to be from somewhere else if I disagree, right?

You didn't even adress anything I said you flamboyant vanu faggot

Nice reply. You sure you aren't from somewhere else?

If I spent time replying to every "point" you guys made I'd be here all fucking day.

idk m8, this looks more like playing stats than it does actual proof.

For starters, that block of data doesn't count infantry deaths, and it doesn't take into account playtime.

I should also add that it appears to include teamkills.

So not only is the magrider an extremely mobile tank with strafing capabilities that can go up or down mountains at almost full speed with no damage but it also does
only 600 damage less than a tank who's only advantage is dps not to mention that fact that the Saron HRB exists

Ok here it is again this time you can adress the actual point

Go back

My intent was not to show infantry kills.

Like I said, total deaths is not really a good way to show it, but this is the only way to show Q4 tank kills.

I bet you think the Gatekeeper needs a buff.

As for going up and down mountains, it's pretty good. Just about the only redeemable quality of the tank. Opportunities to really exploit it are few and far between when most battles occur right out in the open field, or right in front of a vehicle spawn. With the lowest muzzle velocity it also makes a poor siege tank so any cliff you climb will likely be well out of range.

The prowler fires more rounds than any other tank by an enormous margin. Any one shot missing is far less of a DPS hit than to a tank that only gets to fire every four seconds.

Prowler main gun might have higher DPS, but

BEAMERS GO BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP

GO HOME BEAMERS

VANU GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What gun do I add next?

tbh I still play that with bots every now and then for those fun ass space battles

They really need to overhaul the gun sounds though

Thats what they are working on now according to their last post. Cleaning up the UI too. I'd like to see them do a free weekend.

wew lad

I don't understand

You drive a sundy into the shielded hangar and deploy it. It provides a useful spawn that is nearly in the center of the station, allowing tactical flexibility for the defenders.

I can sympathize with their frustration a little. NC has some of the best small outfits but overall the worst players, mainly because newfags join them who have no idea how to play the game.

How much more defensive do I have to be as a HA using the TMG-50?

Is the compensator and high velocity ammo no brainers for attachments?

And it was goon you aloha snackbar'd.

Wait what
Wasn't their NC tag [GOON]? Says so right there on this thread.

Gimme 30 minutes and I'll have pic related done for LMG's

High velocity offers zero benefits to (the vast majority of) non-carbine weapons, apart from the +5% velocity. It really isn't worth the loss of 2m max damage range.

The last high velocity change was a straight nerf to it, on the guns it mattered on. Just don't take it. It's shit on anything apart from long range orientated carbines.

Here's the stats for LMG's

Does anyone else get a glitch with your soldier making female pain sounds, rather then male when you get shot?

but user, infinite ammo and never needing to reload isn't overpowered. stop this anti-VS propaganda.

Could it be that..you know.. so many Vanu players just suck?

One of the neat things I can do with this, is immediately see the effects of a damage per bullet or RPM change.

For example, if the Gauss/Godsaw Did 225 damage per bullet instead of 200, the immediate effect would be:

Top 2% of players
Betelgeuse goes from ~90-100ms TTK advantage vs Godsaw to ~140-150ms disadvantage

Average Godsaw / Betelgeuse players
Betelgeuse goes from ~190-200ms TTK advantage vs Godsaw to ~170-180ms disadvantage

Now I can actually see and play with the numbers to get an idea of how it'll effect balance. One thing I was worried about, was the Gauss Saw/Godsaw becoming too good in the hands of good players with a bullet damage change. The place that needs improvement is the average player, not the good players.

225 damage seems to buff the Godsaw too much; the betelgeuse itself is already kind of ridiculous, and this would make the Godsaw inarguably better at killing. (though not as good for logistics/tempo)

However, looking at the Gauss Saw, we can immediately see that its performance jumps straight up to be about equal with the SVA-88 and Pulsar LSW, the two long range VS LMG's that the gauss saw is most comparable to. This is approximately where I think the gauss saw really ought to be, but again - a 225 damage bullet is too much.

So altogether that's pretty neat to be able to do.
It also leads me to believe that if something ought to be buffed on the gauss saw, it should probably be accuracy/recoil characteristics and not necessarily damage. The gun seems to be too punishing on new players who haven't yet learned burst fire or movement control. Perhaps a reduction of the CoF bloom per bullet modifier to 0.06 from 0.07 would do the trick.

Do Vanu missile launchers have missile drop?

Any WWEW online right now?

ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

i have it and trust me, it will save your sundie's live. i'm pretty sure it has the same amount of shield on every rank. the only thing that changes is the
recharge rate. it tanks about 2 bricks of C4 and from experience i know it can resist about 4-5 shots from an AP cannon from my prowler.

nigger what the fuck are you talking about?

from the wiki:
The High Velocity Ammunition (HVA) is certification for ammo slot, that increases minimum damage range by 20m for all weapon types and velocity by 5%, but decreases maximum damage range by 2m.

if anything, its a straight up buff since the last patch. it doesnt even give you more vertical recoil.

Increase of minimal damage range means next to nothing on weapons that don't have more than 2 tiers of damage drop off, ergo, it means next to nothing on weapons that aren't carbines.

You'll still need exactly the same number of shots to kill your target at range, just you're gimping yourself up close. Considering most fights in planetside are up close, that -2m maximum damage range is quite significant. That's 2 metres sooner that you'll need a extra bullet to kill.

The last patch (significantly) nerfed the HVA velocity bonus on most carbines, and as result, overall nerfed the only weapons which HVA was useful on.

What about Soft point ammo? Is that any good?

i use it on my TMG-50 the added bullet velocity is great for hitting targets on medium to long range. especially with my ping.
the TMG-50 is a piece of shit in close quarter combat anyway. Good thing i got gud and can actually fuck up people even with it in
CQC because hitting headshots is easy as fuck all of a sudden. in my opinion, the changes they made to HVA is nothing but a buff.
maybe not in statistics or in the graphs everyone like's so much, but in practice it just works really well. maybe you should try it out sometime.

Then you are a bad, with bad opinions. I have tried it. It's a straight nerf on the guns it mattered on, and the -2m max damage is far more significant than 5% extra velocity.

Yes. It's very much worth it. Practically mandatory on SMG's. Unless you're purposefully going for a long range class, you'd be best to take it. The extra max damage range is more than worth the trade-offs.

yeah soft point is pretty much a must have on SMG's since you'll probably only will be engaging in short range combat.

Are you dense?

20 extra metres to minimum means nothing. It will take you exactly the same number of bullets to kill your target. The only guns that this statistic matters on are carbines, because HVA can actually stretch out the distance in which your middle damage tier kills the target.

The only thing that HVA does on the TMG-50 is 30m/s velocity, for -2m maximum damage. The minimal damage range +20 means nothing in practice, for that weapon. You will require the exact number of bullets to kill your target at range.

Whether you like it or not, close range combat is a staple of planetside. -2m maximum is significant. You're trying to convince me that a near impossible to notice +30m/s is a worthy trade-off for -2m maximum? +5% velocity for -20% maximum damage range. lol.

The benefits at range are absolutely minute, in exchange for a significant nerf up close.

I thought that information was classified

i dont think they are. i've been doing amazing with it since the HVA buff . the TMG-50 is the worst weapon to use in a fight inside of a base anyway except for if you're able to burst fire and actually hit people in the head, wich ive become really good at. and now you can easily hit headshots over longer ranges. so tell me how this makes the weapon weaker? except for theoretically weaker

its like defending the magriders since they are also weaker on paper since the little stat called "damage" decides the value of a weapon.
do you only look at those number instead of the actuall effect in battle?

dont worry user,it isnt about KDR if anything, its about battle-weight and score per minute. but most of all its about fun.

What does all this shit about zergs mean? Is there actually groups of players that can legitimately capture bases when they are vastly outnumbered or something?

Being as a person that mained NC from the beginning, yeah we are ALWAYS outnumbered. It doesn't help when half the people on NC are fucking retarded- just as typical as how murrica is anyways.
We also have the highest TK rate too, so that's always fun.

I think it's a shitter's term for getting a squad to load into a galaxy and drop on something.
Basically one of the most effective tactics in this game.

Maybe your character is actually a grill.

people just get really mad when they get beaten by a bigger force. acording to them it takes away personal skill. they are talking about personal skill in a fucking MMOFPS where the
goal litterally is to have the biggest battles possible. if the population is a little bit higher for one side people will directly call the enemy team out on "zerging" because they cant stand
having their precious little KDR ego hurt. tryhard lonewolf shitters are the cancer of this game. dont get me wrong, personal skill and situational awereness is very important.
but overwhelming the enemy with pure numbers is a very valid and objectively the best tactic to use in planetside 2.

NC doesn't have the highest TK rate by any significant margin; the stats one of the ps2 devs posted on reddit a few weeks ago were extremely misleading as it showed team damage, not team KILLS.

I dug into it and found actual teamkill stats showing maybe a 1% difference between the factions.

What that means is NC is doing significantly less damage to the other two factions, but close to the same teamkill damage.

Here's the teamkill stats (from ps2alerts before they stopped tracking it)

I generally dislike getting beaten by a larger force because it turns into
I just wanna go to biolabs and have people running around and shooting each other.

I've had more instances where people try to run through you and in front of you while firing on the enemy in NC than TR.
Can't say anything for VS.

And another

Why do Connery and Briggs stand out so much?

Fuck why.

yeah it sucks sometime **especially as a platoon leader, when all the fronts are nothing but gigantic overpop's pushing up and you can do nothing but send your
battle brothers into an endless meatgrinder** but its just how the game works, the only thing you can do is throw more soldiers at the problem.

i find that the biolab fights are always the biggest meatgrinders of them all

briggs and connery probably have a lower population while emerald has the highest?

And then here's the team damage stats posted a few weeks ago.

So NC has double the team damage of VS or TR, but more or less equivalent teamkills in actual number.
Conclusion: TR and VS are doing substantially more damage than NC

Example:
NC TK's 100
TR TK's 100
VS TK's 100

NC deals 1000 overall damage to VS/TR
TR deals 2000 overall damage NC/VS
VS deals 2000 overall damage to NC/TR

100/1000 = 10% team damage
100/2000 = 5% team damage

And we see now, NC has double the team damage of VS or TR, yet their overall teamkill rate can be the same. The key difference is that NC isn't doing as much total damage.

I think they're the best since it's purely a fight against infantry units.
No fucking annoying planes to worry about. No tanks to just blow you up.
A ton of people shooting at each other where the one who can flank wins the fight.

Putting some rough numbers to it:

2,918,214 VS TK's
2,948,110 NC TK's
2,862,529 TR TK's

For NC to do 14.49% team damage with 2,948,110 team kills, they must have done ~20,345,824 kills in total.
For VS to do 6.81% team damage with 2,918,214 team kills, they must have done ~42,851,894 kills in total.
For TR to do 8.53% team damage with 2,862,529 team kills, they must have done ~33,558,370 kills in total.

Now, that's a really rough comparison (the hard team kill data is from 2015, the team damage % is only a for a few weeks around the construction launch)

Possibly NC is killing higher hitpoint targets (tanks, liberators, etc), but I doubt it. Possibly the stats promptcritical posted on reddit are fucked up.

But NC getting absolutely shit on in overall damage would honestly help explain pic related.

Should also add that the team damage % isn't actually kills (but if you consider 1 kill to be 1 point of damage, you'd get those numbers. This is merely a cosmetic difference - rather than estimating a teamkill as 1000 damage, and adding a bunch of 0's on the end. The actual team damage per team kill could probably be anywhere from 1 to several thousand.

But this is about approximate ratios, not exact team damage numbers. It just helps clarify the damage differential.

dear statfag and quite likely redditor, you better get the fuck out we all know that the NC is having a rough time. im pretty sure i've seen all these graphs posted before.
what are you actually trying to say?

you have to go back

;-; We never win.

They might do better if they stop cucking for VS.

I was showing a guy that NC doesn't really have the highest team kill rate by any significant amount. It's just a meme.

And one of the DBG devs perpetuated that meme by playing with stats to show NC having twice the team damage % that VS and TR do - which, for this to be true while having previously seen that teamkills across the factions only differ by a small %, meant that he unwittingly wasn't showing that NC has more teamkills, but rather that NC does less damage.

Since it was possible that post was the reason he thought NC had more teamkills, I wanted to refute it.

I wouldn't say it's definitive that NC is doing less damage than the other factions; I don't have enough data for that.
But I would say it's very suggestive so far, and would help explain the alert win disparity we see.

P.S. I made a spreadsheet comparing zkillboard data/performance of all the ships in eve online if you want it
Tech 3 destroyers aren't actually the best in isk/kill performance. Neither are Tech 3 cruisers. It's actually interdiction cruisers and EWAR frigates.

ask NCbro, he knows about the horrors of playing with NC. even though there might not be 'that' much teamkills there
is alot more friendly fire. and they just lose alot of alerts because even though there are some good players in the NC most of them
are just downright retards who have no idea of what tactics and strategy's are, they keep working together with VS because they hate TR with a passion.
you should've seen the yell chat on a three way fight on the crown.

the NC are literally a bunch of retards user. they deserve getting cucked like this.

i have no reaction image on my pc thats fit for my disguist of your autism

I play NC primarily

What I notice most is a lack of force multipliers - NC doesn't seem to pull as many maxes, tanks, or aircraft as TR and VS.
But that's just anecdotally.

Also, I'm almost finished with SMG stats; turns out the Armistice actually has better performance than the cyclone on average (for both avg and top 2% players). I found that pretty interesting considering the cyclone is widely regarded as the best SMG.

Also on NC, I always seen giant mobs of medics that run around ONLY with their med-gun out. They kinda follow as a group to try to res everyone continuously.
It felt strange when I played TR in WWEW to not see medics everywhere.

TR medics like to shoot shit with their gud gun.

you'll see even less medics on VS when you're facing them. Literally only low level pubbies make up the majority of medics

Usually a quarter of our squads or more are medics. Or do you mean our medics are healslut shitters?

Medics apparently have the best rifles in the game. I love playing on NC and gunning people down with as medic. I love my NS11-P, strangely I have no idea how I got it as I never paid a single buck on this game. Almost kind of want to though.

The mob of medics is absent when I played on TR is what I meant.

All of VS is either Infiltrator, MAX, or heavies. Or in magriders.

you got the NS-11P from 2 years ago for free.

Also, hate how VS always pulls maxes even in small fights. Sometimes TR and NC do this, but its mainly the BR100 VS MAX mains that irritate me.

Never really bothers me - one max can't change shit.

They need to pull 4-6 maxes to actually take back a point or hold it, and they'll only last a few minutes before they've been put down.

Personally, I think maxes are too easy to kill as they are. I really wouldn't mind some kind of support-oriented max with more hitpoints and few/no offensive abilities.

Yeah they're faggots.
I notice this too, always gotta have fucking 2 MAXs, even if there is only like 6 people on a base.

It's funny that every time a tranytrash hear something bad about some vanu shit, it's always "muh statistics".
Too bad experience tells a different story.

Alright, SMG's are done.

Maxes have WAY to many counters.
They are slow, have shit for mobility, are big targets that don't even have a fraction of the durabiltiy of vehicles, yet cost the same.

And even with maxed kinetic armor, small arms fire will still kill you rather fast. Especially against vanu. They can shoot at you from half the map away with SMG's and never fucking miss.

And c4 will insta-kill you.
Sundies take 3-4 C4. Main battle tanks take 2.

Stupid game.

Is Hailstorm really that bad?

Depends on what you consider bad - it's better at killing people than 70% of the LMG's in the game.

nah, it's just a matter of taking the SCU and then pull maxes in front of all the teleporters

I just tried getting into the game but it keeps closing and bringing up a page that says the servers are down; but I was on just a couple of minutes ago and restarted.
Anyone else can't get n?

DDOS

It grinds my gears so hard.

t. haver of aurax NC/TR harassers, half way to VS aurax

Everything he said sounds pretty accurate to me.

The Vanguard has a slow reload on the main cannon, so it's punished more for missing a shot, the shield really doesn't help much - especially against 2 harassers working together, and the mjolnir really is shit.

If he doesn't have much time in an harasser, he probably has quite a bit in a vanguard.

He really doesn't though. A BR 50 something infantry player.

The entire concept of taking on 2/2 tanks and hoping to win is one built upon getting the surprise / stealth. When you surprise a prowler, you can kill them before they've had a chance to effectively engage (because they're always anchored and their behind is an easy target), when you surprise a magrider, you can kill them by sticking to their tail following them as they turn - with a Vanguard, they pop the shield, and the element of surprise is rendered invalid. Tanks unless they're absolute turboshitters will not miss at CQC range, especially with Vanguard AP velocity. You will be hit at least once. If there is a gunner, he will also be hitting you.

You lose your surprise kill, you die. You never get the surprise kill on a vanguard unless they're pre-occupied, in which case it doesn't matter what they were, you'd win anyway.

Mjolnir isn't nearly as bad as it's memed to be. It can't kill infantry, but when you drive competently, it's on vulcan level up close, and can reliably down sunderers without needing to reload once. It's a good weapon for its designed role, just lacks utility. You also don't have to deal with Vanguards with it.

It's definitely not as good as an aphelion for general purpose, but if you're playing a CQC harasser who's entire gig is surprise and good positioning, it's on parity with the other factions.

i literally spawned right before you, tried to do the same.

He's using the Imperium banner, it's the logo of the EvE goons, and you have to go register on the blog/multi dollar media empire website of the head EVE goon to get it.

Tbh, I did it too, you get a 1 day XP boost and, knife and helmet alongside the shitty logo

That's the first time I ever heard of this. Where exactly do you have to sign up?

Oh, I found it. mittani's website or whatever.
So that's where all the fags got that helmet from.

I feel like this picture works very well.

Yeah but it's basically a light assault vehicle that can fit through doors so all of those downsides are there for a reason.

Do you still play EVE?

Ha, this is like going back to 2013, only with turbo shitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc

This meme got me banned for two weeks on cancerchan

youtube.com/watch?v=D9cr4HvQmj8

youtube.com/watch?v=c0DrjtfXGAw

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzkb8y_Gljg

youtube.com/watch?v=gXAOshruXUM

O-ok y-you too

Cantwakeup

I've been playing deus ex for the past 2 weeks.
I'm ready to play infiltrator again.

Curious
when my mind is blank
I live and do fine in game
when my mind thinks of arrogance
in game I die and explode

Cucks complain about us but post here anyway
Reddit 2.0

any new weapons yet?

Sometimes it's the only way to get people to gun a Prowler. They take one look at the Halberd, see it takes a bit of skill to use, and go back to taking up a continent spot so they can fire their fireworks launcher in the warpgate during a prime time alert

I know this feel, to kill infantry it takes like 5-7 shots and for a vehicle like 60 shots

Why do people like this thing, also I searched up gate keeper stats and this was in the results

m.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/3kjrg5/is_gatekeeper_op_or_am_i_just_imagining_thigns/

what an excelent poëm my fellow gentleman.
*nods respectfully towards you*

the amount of redditors/halfchanners in this thread is beyond heretical

I guess I could have screen shoted it but whatever

THATS NOT THE PROBLEM HERE. ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO REDDIT

The best way to handle Reddit link would be to make archive for it. but then you were still on Reddit, faggot

LA is getting the rocklet rifle. Stays accurate in midair with your jetpack. Getting faction specific ammo's too.

Not related to weapons, but devs say we might be getting sanctuaries, another safe haven for factions or hanging out.

If anyone from yesterday, the beamer boy is on again.

There's no reason for PS1-style sanctuaries if the continents aren't hooked up. It's a waste of resources

Did you niggers even read what I said

look at this

absolute disgusting

most of us are too autistic to actually speak and most of us are sub 50 BR. And for those who aren't, have never lead a platoon. this is what happens when we put a bunch of social rejects in an outfit.

this is still nowhere near a valid excuse to go to reddit. the only valid reason is to gather WWEW related salt.
and then you would still need to archive it. lurk some more

how did you guys fuck up this badly?

Guess I won't be playing today. This should be grounds for expulsion from [wwew].

it's fixed now but still

They are all got now, there was a great purging while screaming "normalfags out REE".

Finding information on Reddit is fine, but that is to be expected from linking reddit. Also I didn't read what you said, I just saw a reddit link.
don't listen to reddit would be the only place for PS2 information to find, its still cancer though

I don't understand the problem.

you are the cancer.

there's a bunch of normalfaggots in the outfit platoon.

Tell me then, if I wanted to find information on something, why would I spend 15 minutes trying to find a different link to tell me the same thing?

How do we fix zergs fam? Or overpop fights in general? I think they should fix it by preventing experience from being made if the attackers or defenders have +20-30% more pop than the opposing faction. Basically you cant earn certs if you attack a base.

I dont mean 96v96 fights are bad(equal /50%vs50% fights), just ones out of one faction's favor. So basically, base the cert earn on percentage of overpop, and not number of people.

Alternatively, they can just give an experience bonus to the overpopped faction.

What do you all think fampai?

there's literally a PS2 wiki

but user they already give a big overpop experience EXP bonus to the faction thats underpopped.
there is nothing wrong with zergs at all. its what the game is designed for. yes youre right it does suck from time to time but
thats just how the game works, its all balanced in large numbers. you cant have so much people together
and not expect them to not group up just because tryhard shitters dont like it.

Yes, but a wiki with the same things that the other guy posted? I wouldn't know, I didn't click on his link anyways.

no it was just a bunch of redditors whining about "how OP" the gatekeeper is. i dont believe there is anything of relevance on reddit.

Does the timer for caps change according to populations? That might be a way of fixing it but I feel that also leaves it open to abuse somehow.

I guess I can see it from your perspective. Basically, any fight has the potential to turn into overpop if enough people ragequit/leave for another fight.

I still think overpopping zergs are a big problem, not necessarily hordes of players themselves, but just overpopping bases in general. Game was designed around it, but if they want to keep players and prevent them from raging/getting bored, evidence being our shrinking outfit activeness in our platoon, there should be some temporary penalty for longetivity of the game.

I didn't know that underpop get experience bonus, but it's a step in the right direction. Hopefully this new Youtuber Wrel Dev fixes this.

whoops, meant for>>9716214

I dont think they should. That would mean a lot of bugs. Population is hectic especially due to redeploy-side and ragequitters/quitters. I think a good way to balance it would be to only activate the no experience/cert penalty for 48+ fights and only if the opposing faction STARTS out by overpopping the fight. Otherwise, smaller fights should remain untouched.

What the fuck is happening to Indar right now there's so many purples holy shit

It's a start, but then it makes infilshits who hide in the hills then cap the point when the zerg goes to the next point into a real threat, instead of the diversion they're supposed to be

Yeah, I didn't like the idea because it would encourage teamkilling useless cert farmers. I think the only non-abusable way it could work is for ghostcapping only. If there are 0 people to defend there, it should cap very slowly (like 2-3x the cap time). Maybe if there's

I like the experience penalty idea, since meat grinders are boring or not fun since its a waiting game. I think your idea would be pretty good.

Only problem is that it would probably take months to implement, since their dev team is really small. I think only a small amount of devs focus exclusively on planetside, which is pretty sad tbh.

If anything it would probably result in fewer people playing the game, since it'd be punishing people for planning well and bringing tactical superiority. No one wants to be punished for succeeding, and doing so would just be forcing a specific meta onto people, like the KDR shitters want.

didnt think of that. I'm not really sure anymore.

At this point, I'm ok with any fix or adjustment that has to deal with overpop because that means the devs are at least considering the problem. No matter how small the fix.

anyone getting shot by dead players? Is this a new glitch?

They'll fix it eventually, but something else will break.

What exactly is the problem with overpop?

I kicked them from platoon shortly after I realized that someone had wordlessly promoted me to play leader

such is the life of outfit lead.

Experience penalty is a bad idea. It didn't work in PS1 and it won't work in PS2. Punishing non-bandwagoners for the actions of bandwagoners is just shitty.

The real problem is redeploy hopping and the reinforcements needed system. It's too easy to get to a fight without needing any kind of organization. People will bitch it'll slow down the pace of the game, but was how PS1 handled it. You had to physically transport yourself in a vehicle. Instant action dropped you outside a base, not in the safety of the spawn room. Or if you planned ahead, you could "bind" yourself to a single base, meaning you could spawn there no matter where you were.

tfw one day Trump gets elected and deport all the vanu out of auraxis

Talk about self importance.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe people like this actually exist.

I doubt this is real, probably a halfchanner baiting you

Come on man that has to be a joke. I bet it is a tranny who is trying to act like a feminist.

Maybe adding sancts means they'll add functioning warpgates

user defenders have an advantage, in a 50/50 pop situation the attackers would almost never win

Depends on whether or not the spawn can get locked down.

a 40% attacker force can beat a 60% defender force if they've locked down the spawn.

This is why you shouldn't do point holds, you should just spawn camp.

Not really. It depends on how organised the attackers are. I've seen a fair few 70% defender, 30% attacker caps on subterranean grenade analysis before.

Thanks for the free kills, NC vanguards.

Why does it seem like Vanu heavies always know where I am and always down me near instantly

just better players

Even halfchan admitted to using aimbots and they're mostly vanushitters, don't kid yourself.

Either ESP hax or the old CS trick of muting everything except footsteps.
Either way, it's vs faggotry at its finest.

proofs

Go back to VS

So, you make an accusatory statement, and then refuse to back it up with any evidence?

lol

You're clearly not from here if you can't manage to use IDs properly.

You sound like a redditor or cuckchanner. Go back.

That's a different ID you're replying to, cuckchanner.

Anyways it was posted in an archive way back in one of the first threads before /ps2g/ died on 4cucks due to this thread existing, i don't have it at hand however.

Your salt just got collected.

i paused the webm near the end and got this

Holy shit, arty is a thing now.

Also, anyone have those beamerguy screencaps from last night?

I can't remember who said they had them, I think it was Fashy Goy.
either way he was on again today, it was pretty funny.

how the fuck do you fags play this? it's not even a matter of >muh competitiveness it's completely unplayable, like shit nigga if you steal a computer from the future gta 4 has the mouse input being an emulated analog stick as it's only problem

There are some preformance guides out there, and as for TXAA, there's an option in the Usersettings.ini that you can use to turn it off, makes the game a lot less muddy. Also, keep the textures at Ultra, since it uses CPU or something to downsize the textures for lower settings.

i think we're being DDoSd right now. Here comes wall of text.

Put Textures and Terrain on low. The process to convert textures from Ultra to low puts strain on your stuff.

Get bigger mousepad. Lower DPI(mine is 400). Put mouse sensitivity at the .20's range and your ADS sensitivity 1.15*Mouse sensitivity.

If you cant modify DPI, lower your mouse sensitivity until you get used to it.

Everything on low or off, except for Textures and Terrain.

Reduce FOV, can see heads better.

Also, there was a patch yesterday. Since most of the coding work is shoddy and rushed because planetside isnt the priority game for daybreak, there are a lot of bugs that are going on.

Aim for the head. Do fullscreen not fullscreen windowed.

Install recursion stat tracker and install crosshair overlay so you can see exact center of screen(not all sights are aligned).

Get used to ADADADing.

Play either Light Assault or Heavy Assault so you can get used to killing people as they have the advantage over most infantry.

If you're on Emerald and fighting Vanu, and see a bunch of glowy cyan or purple overshields, immediately redeploy, because that means at least 3-4 farming outfits of Heavy Assaults(highest hp of regular infantry in game) who are MLG pro's that aim for the head have come to farm you. Press u.

If you really have a shit comp, then just play vehicles. You dont need to adjust sensitivity for vehicles since you need to be able to turn around quickly.

BUy only 1x reflex sights. Join our outfit if you're on Emerald or coming from Connery. Always go in pairs.

Dont waste certs on weapons. Most weapons are useless, even if they're specialized, if you're shit at aiming. Only use defaults and trick them out with your freebie certs until BR15.

Use certs on suit slots such as nanoweave.

any other q's?

I have a gtx660 and I get better performance than you do

All I had to do was lower my resolution to 720 to get 60fps 95% of the time.

I think planetside was just programmed to hate AMD gpus

I play it by using a computer and not a fucking toaster

:^)

I run it at 60-150 fps depending on how many people are in the hex and no hitching with a i5 4690k, 8gb ram and a radeon hd 7970. dunno what you're doing wrong

[Later, on Holla Forums]
I ran in to an NC burger today. He said something in his unintelligible fat garbled voice. I lost it and called him what he is. A dumb fat useful idiot dying for Israel. God I hate NC.

Some of the non-retarded NC are kind of bros. Not Tranu. I haven't met one Tranu that isn't a degenerate faggot.

100% of hate tells are from VS. even mlg-NC bros are cool.

Pretty sure that MissAtley or whatever it was does hate tells and is NC. But yeah, most of the hate tells are from VS

Why can't we all just fuck over the alien niggers?

Because NC command/zergs refuse to fight VS 90% of the time. for various reasons.

TACTICAL SUPERIORITY

Thats because Atley is a literal salty vagina.
t.NC

Does anyone play the PS4 version? My computer is dead, and I don't know if my current laptop can run the pc version too good.

What makes you think a ps4 owner belongs on this website?

Not sure if bait or not but bravo

In other news

its not like I want to play with you or anything

PS4 version suck though

WHAT KIND OF HERESY IS THIS?

Can you guys try to bump this thread an see if get to the top page?

Ah, nevermind, the bump limit is 300 apparently. Fucking jews

Quit while you're less behind

I'm not sure what's worse, assuming every target will be at full health or assuming they'll all be within 10m.

I definitely agree that the velocity change hurt the carbines a little though.

That's because you're too busy avoiding the VS Suits and helping them win.

Cyclone is in a dead heat with Betelgeuse for most OP weapon in the game.

I nuked about 40-50 NC medics with a HE lightning yesterday in all of about 2 minutes.

I almost always go for maxes first if I have explosives or a high dps weapon. Butcher/Carv are against them.

Hailstorm is definitely the worst SMG in the game.

You fix zergs by dropping engineers from a Valkyrie and tank mining their armor. Or dropping them off on a nearby ledge to AV turret the shit out of everything. Zergs rely 100% on sunderers, take away their sunderers.

I'm from /m/ and they just announced Super Robot Wars in english. I had no choice.

How far behind are they on updates? Low player population?

Good to remember: To show respect to someone is to treat them how they deserve to be treated.
If they're a piece of shit, you're acting respectful to treat them with contempt.

I find myself forcing to fight the purple niggers due to them always winning and that they're always overpoping everything.
I just wanna fight again WWEW

Yeah, lots of our medics are fucking retarded and just run around trying to res people without realizing that the people are dead on the ground for a reason.

i refuse to believe these people are real
missed a chance user

fuck i embedded it instead of using the link to search for a source to make a webm off of
also, more disgusting than his heavily edited voice are the people who actually believe this faggot has talent

But why the fastest board only have 300 post limit? Holla Forums have fucking 750 post limit

It got changed back to 300 when the servers were shitting themselves because of Josh's shitty code like 3 months ago

No MBT can survive against 2 harassers

Too expensive for what you get.

WTF is this????

new patch notes. hovering should be easier especially with the hover indication.

forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/pts-patch-notes-6-15.241338/#post-3403167

also optics for pistols. no more shitty iron sights.

forgot to mention, but PTS only

Jesus christ, about fucking time.

WHY.JPG

decoy grenades are back at least.

Great, now people will be able to build bases and fortifications in retarded places, if only to hide their sundees behind.

JUST

to be fair, the walls with a repair module behind it where as good as invincible already.

Nips are obsessed with Trump

I haven't been on in a while. What's our outfit pop like these days? Hadn't gone past Charlie squad in the last while I was playing. The full platoon times were the best.

alot of people have stopped coming on and we only have like 2 squads max prime time.

fuck me.

It's just very boring to fight Tranu. Even if you get the drop on two of them they both activate HA shields and aimbot with the directive LMG. We should fight NC more, at least they are fun.

I have started an internship so it's less computer time during the weekdays.
Also I have binged watched it's always sunny in philadelphia, so it will probably be more salt farming from now on.

The iron sights are okay as long as you can fucking see. The Repeater/AMP/Emperor have usable irons whereas the Inquisitor blinds if going for head kills.

It can be frustrating but they're a great measuring stick and learning device. Once you realize that going face to face you're either forced to find a better way/getting better or ghey'd into fighting NC instead.

Yesterday I mowed down a pair of 4+ kdr vanu betelgeuse faggots 3-4 times each while attacking a base on Amerish. It's a good feeling when you figure them out.

I started working longer days, plus since I'm in fucking American Canada the sun is up nearly 24/7, so pic related is currently me.

This is how I got gud with LA, for a given definition of "gud" at least.
Still getting the hang of C4-fu against fagriders.

Add the following to OP post next thread:
Its advanced slav magic.

Forcing the executable to run at 2x AA, with AA-Transparancy disabled, and 2x Anisotropic through your grafix card control panel will increase your framerate by up to 20 FPS.

UP TO 20 FPS
REGARDLESS OF SYSTEM

Oh and by the way, the ones on toasters will consider this day the greatest day of their lives.

But for me, it was Thursday.

I refuse to believe you user, my gpu usage is already low and the game is cpu bound.

textures and terrain to ultra only helps your frames.

most of them were guys who were tired of getting farmed or had a toaster. let them come back on their own time.

Do it nigger

I've been busy with personal projects the last few days, but try to hop on when I'm not in the middle of something big. Though, the motor of one of my case fans blew out when I was playing last night. Talk about frame drops, holy shit.

Too bad every cannadIan grill is a liberal because cannadian are qt

Montana's top Vanu remover here, I'm busy IRL and I can't enjoy the game with my current toaster.

Now that I think about it, it IS exam time.

Anyone have the UserOptions for super toasters?

Some left because they don't want to be associated with trash players. Just like the WoW guild. Look at the outfit's stats.

And those people are cucks of the highest order

You have to go back

That feel when my stats are complete shit and I think I have arthritis in my fingers

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/shigglies

It's alright user, just have fun like I do. Get a quadbike and run people over with it.

I like being a comfy gunner but we don't take out tanks that much, and also being a max

dont worry user one day you'll do just fine. pic related, its the score of one life in a fight at the pallisade. i used to be absolute shit at the game.
and if you want to be my prowler gunner you can hop in any day. i just certed everything on it out except for the reload speed for my AP cannon.
in acnhored mode i reload within a second. one run in my prowler usually at least gets me 10000EXP.

Do we have an Holla Forums nc outfit?

it seems comfy if everyone is that nice

user trust me you dont want to play with those cheeseburgers. look what thay did to NCBro. just join us on TR and lets purge some tranu scum.

I gotta congratulate both the creativity and the balls on this one

Last night I got run over by a galaxy while on a flash. I chuckled heartily.

I just got pancaked by that fag while waiting for gunners in my lib

that was a bit too much air superiority for my ass

body-positivity*