The Last Guardian

Will it actually come out this time Holla Forums?

Or are we doomed to disappointment?

I'm guessing you're new/don't know what Last Guardian is

It is visually horrible

I don't even get why anyone gives a shit about it to begin with.

Because Ico and SOTC were such good games

It's a stylistic choice

What a shitty ugly looking kid.

When it's zoomed in, yeah, it looks like shit. That close up of the kids holy shit. That ruined the trailer for me. It's so out of place and jarring. How many years have they been working on this again? It was a ps3 game originally right?

I Imagine much of the game will be more panoramic though with the kid being small as fuck on the screen.

This thread is nu/v/ in a nutshell. Cocksucking newfaggots who have never seen or played Ico or SotC, don't know what The Last Guardian is, and will shit on every new game they see by picking on any little flaw they can find. One person finds the nitpick, every faggot echoes it, and before you know it every Holla Forumstard is repeating one asshole as a reason a game sucks. The greatest game of all time could come out and nu/v/ would still shit on it.

Faggot.

The Last Guardian will be the Boyhood of gaming.
"It took a decade, so it is automatically good!"

HOW MANY YEARS DID IT TAKE TO MAKE BOYHOOD THE LAST GUARDIAN, JAY?

Apples and Oranges. Boyhood took twelve years to make because it's pretentious drivel. Last Guardian took ten years to make because development problems.

My greatest fear is that it'll turn out as bad as Did Not Finish

Less than Duke Nukem Forever.

It looks like shit.

Yes, keep believing that, goy, buy a PS4!

He has a point. Though I sincerely hope he isn't hyped for this game. The hype for this game is way too much and it'd be better if Holla Forumsirgins were skeptical for a stupid reason than excited for a good reason.

nips noticed westerners make women ugly to appease feminists

so they made the kid and the dog as ugly as fucking possible to appease to pedos and dog lovers

sjw destroy everything

RLM is fun, but can you people not form your own opinions on anything? When have games with a long time to develop been automatically well received?

basically

The game was suppose to come out in the PS3 just like FF13-Verse.

Square Enix tries to win back fans by saying that FF13-Verse is now FF15. Great! Is it coming to the PS3? No? Is at least PS exclusive liked they promised? No? So how is it FF13-Verse?

This is why the niggers that bought Playstation products (or any product but let's focus on PS3 and PS4 for now) on the promise of games are the biggest fucking cucks. The PS4 sold a lot of copies and they are releasing PS4 Neo.

this grass is killing me.
this compressed textures on that boy is slashing me from inside.
the polycount is atrocious on the beast.

nice boulders though.

you seem to have a weird chip on your shoulder about sonyggers specifically

yo, its pretty good here too.

They're new

Anyone who isn't new knows that games with too long development times end up being shitpiles.

I'm.
Really impressed, what was the studio? GenDesign?
Kudos to them, those are really good boulders.
I can't wait to see all of them in action.

I'm worried it has caught the "too big to fail" disease. Hopefully it hasn't and at least manages to appeal to our expectations.

forced and unfunny as fuck, though that usually means Holla Forums eats it up

The only thing that MS can sell to Japan is their damn OS which they are content to shitting over their near monopoly.

It will be a disappointment,i can't remember a game that was postponed as much not being shit.
The graphics is a good example of how the PS3 to PS4 shift went wrong: they probably already put too much money in it and don't want to wait to fix it but just release and hope then hype will be enough to cover the costs.

k