Death Standinv still does not have a engine yet

Holla Forums what kind of Engine will Kojima pick for Death standing?
bitfeed.co/page/death-stranding-of-kojima-still-does-not-have-an-engine-chart-news-ps4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fh8jG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CryEngine no doubt about it. Dem graphics dawg

Implying

Source

It's good enough for Titanfall 2!

Death stRanding. Say it ten times. Savor the silliness.

Probably Gamemaker, I hear it's really popular now.

Can game maker handle 3D graphics? I always figure it's RPGmaker for moble phones.

Make his own engine called Depth Defying.

whichever allows him to make the most interactive movie and feel like a movie director most likely

No Engine. It's going to revolutionise gaming by having absolutely no engine whatsoever. Kojima will just film the shit.

They will use the same shit Quantum uses

I want Kojima to be the co-director of a Escape From movie with John Carpenter. Just re-cast Kurt Russell as an aged Snake Plissken on his last mission. A man can dream.

So you basically want them to do MGS4 as a movie (which was basically Unforgiven as a video game anyway)? Why?

Kojima doesn't own the rights to the Fox Engine?

It can, but it's really not intuitive.

Because reasons

No, it's Konami's property. Expect to see it in action promoting those Pachinko machines.

What a waste.

I just hope he makes an XOF engine at this point.

GameMaker is really good for 2d, but it can't do 3d at all. It doesn't even support animated models.

This is why i love so much Mr.Kojima !
Watch this video, it's all about metaphor, the man (Kojima) with a baby, something that is linked with him and is so important, (Metal Gear) he take it, protect it, he loves it and start to cry when he knows his baby is going to disappear.

Then the shadow of the baby is leaving the body of Kojima, there is even a huge scare on his belly, shawing that his baby has been stolen from him (forced cesarean) starting a new road, leaving him and never coming back.

Kojima rise again, furious, but full with hopes and dreams, and a new game is coming, A Hideo Kojima Game.

And he WILL KEEP COMING.

Anyone have a timestamp on when he announced this? I skipped the sony conference.

Then watch it now.

Surprise not more indie devs use the clickTeam engine. It's a good engine for 2D games. It's easy clickteam games to mobel. Hell the best known games made with it is the FNAF series. Scott cawthon used clickteam fusion 2.5 and 3.5 which supports 3D modeling and animations. It's just clickteam needs a lot of scripting no how. Which is a skill most Hipsters indie devs lack.

archive.is/Fh8jG
He'll probably use Source 2 or Unreal.

We need to meme them into using Godot, and help develop it into the top game engine of freedom

Most likely the one used for the REALTIME graphics of the trailer.

Anyone looking forward to Source 2 besides VRfags?

Wasn't it a joint venture?
I mean it's silly as hell the entire team that made it got scrapped and their engine shelved, it even has their name

16mm film.

hilarious and original

What the fuck? didn't Kojima say that the trailer was running in real time? This is Todd tier of bullshit

The article says:
If that was real-time then this statement from the article implies that they might scrap the engine they showed the trailer in and choose another one.

GoldSrc

yeah and it has the wheels, doors, bodykit and windshield, engines are portable :^)

STRANDING

ON THE EDGE

… what are they even going to do with the engine?
Lease it to companies who want to use it?

Ffs, just sell it to koji. Sony would pay up the ass for it

OF THE BEACHHEAD

It probably cheaper if Sony hands Kojima the Naughty dog engine

LIKE THE LIFEGUARDS ONCE SAID

AND THE FISHES

It'll be the witness 2.0