We wuz hackers

press ^_~ to HOL UP

smh idk fam who is the 4chan like wtf lmao

this is not cuckchan
>>>/4chan/
>>>Holla Forums

That darn corrupt Trum- I mean Thruss, am I right goys?

blacks can't into hacking

ITS FUCKING V_~

I don't see a _

lol fuck off nigger

You are the one who belongs on cuckchan.

fuck off cuck

s stop the bullying

If it isn't entirely white, it's obvious SJW propaganda.
Anyone who says otherwise is a shill

ONE OF US

lol kill yourself nigger

Happy birthday teflon don

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TELEFON DON

You're not from here

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEFLON DON

the _ is his mouth and he talks you nigger

There's no _ on his face you nigger, just a V and a ~

MAKE BAY AREA STRONGER !

are you fucking retarded?

The mask guy is cute.
Everything else looks like shit.

WAIT A MINUTE THAT FACE

Ubisoft's mixing up their memes, I don't see Roman Reigns there.

Cuck-a-doodle-do

C'mon, user. He's clearly just shitposting.

Ubisoft destroyed my guilty pleasure dreams.

Even shit-posting ironically is punishable by death

;_; i it is o ok anons
lets just play vidya together

Right now i am playing E.Y.E
What are you playing right now anons ?

Holy shit its one of those Denuvo shitposters isn't it

As if Denuvo games haven't been cracked before.

Does anyone know what game robomask-kun is from?
I was at work and tl;dring e3 right now

Wan fug daftpunk

Example pls.

don't dick the masked man pls

More circumvented than cracked but yeah it's been cracked before by making Denuvo think it's running a legit game

MGSV's one of the biggest examples

The whole game just seems like a power fantasy of kids ruling the world. I hope the game at some point does a surprise twist where they are forced to deal with the consequences of their actions and mature a little, instead of Thruss being just a one-dimensional villain.

I actually take that back, I just saw the beginning of the e3 demo and cringed to hell.

Why they couldn't make this game about some anarchist kids wanting to have some chaotic fun, like, you know, some actual hackers? Why do they have to make this SJW?
WHY THE FUCKING PROTAG COULDN'T BE SILENT LIKE HE WAS UNTIL THIS FUCKING DEMO!?

That would be awesome, but you know it's not happening.

seems more like the developers living vicariously through the digital lives of youths who actually did exciting things with technology instead of making terrible games for a Franch megacorp.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Hax0ring Hard Hahahaha Nigga Just Press The Button On The Screen Like Nigga Press The Button Haha

"Let's go make them human again

Who the fuck wrote these characters? Some horrific child spawned between Joss Whedon and Anthony Burch?

*all along

You watch too many 80s movies user

I just remembered reading a non-fiction book about the birth of anonymous and that the first ones were from 4chan and just wanted to hack for trolling and baiting, but eventually the group divided and some then just wanted to promote social justice stuff and that's the anonymous we know today.

But ya know, I don't know shit about hacker stuff, you are right.

How delusional are these people?

I don't know, how delusional are you?

Good job, doc

Don't forget that the epic leet hackers are mostly teenager niggers and women, which totally mirrors reality.

It really makes you realized that some of these lefties are truly deluded. This is how they actually see reality.

>tells others to get back to cuckchan

TOP CUCK

B-but he's rich! And you can only be rich if you have the estabilishment behind you - it's why most millionaires are old white men, shitlord!

Inb4 Ubisoft's shit story fails to stump the Thruss, their stupid strawman they created for Trump, because Ubisoft does by far the WORST stories for the games in all of gaming history. The stories for Far Cry, AssCreed, and original Watch Dawgz are all shit, this one looks even worse. Ubisoft is a laughingstock, even normalfags don't take them seriously anymore.

I just hope that open world SSX game (Steep) is as awesome as they made it look, it has a ton of potential, which is strange coming from Ubi

I would buy a mask that did that

Moe Metalhead is the only good thing about this.

Now all we need is the gamergate maymays and some other bits of cancer

Reminder that there has never ever been a single good game that was released with Denuvo. Phantom pain was unfinished garbage taking over from Peace Walker's plain garbage, Just Cause 3 is fuck, Mirrors Edge Catalyst is streamlined shit, Lords of The Fallen might as well be an amateur studio not testing their game out(LEL SPRITING FOR ONE MILLISECONDS WITH YOUR SHIELD UP IS ENOUGH TO KNOCK DOWN LARGE BOSSES, LEL FUCK STAMINA GUARD BREAKING YOU BREAK SOMEONE'S GUARD THEY'LL HAVE IT BACK UP IN HALF A SECOND, LEL EVERY BOSS HAS ONE FUCKING MOVESET THAT TRACKS YOU LIKE A HEAT SEEKING MISSILE, LEL THE ONLY MOVE WORTH USING WITH HEAVY WEAPONS IS THE RUNNING ATTACK BECAUSE EVERYTHING ELSE REQUIRES HARKIN TO STRETCH FOR AN HOUR FIRST), the new Sherlock Holmes is a massive joke and Inquisition isn't even worth talking about.

Happy birthday teflon don

What the fuck is this thing? I know it was in some e3 bullshit but I haven't seen anyone mention its source.
What is it, Watchdogs 2?

I hate the word hacking so much. It used to mean making tweaks and modifications with hardware or software, but got mutated into rapid scrolling green terminals and tracking an IP in a GUI made in visual basic.

I got your ip, FAGGOT! Stop posting or I'm gonna do shit.

ANONYMOUSE DDoS THIS GAYLORD

It's Wrench, a character from Watch_Dogs 2.
He's what OP's referencing.

Why are you shitposting?

HOL UP WHILE I HACK DIS DOOR OPEN

Jesus fuck user just kill yourself and end the shame