Berserk musou

Last thread on page 13, discuss this shit, bitch about how you don't like musous and post Forces.

nichegamer.com/2016/06/12/koei-tecmo-developing-berserk-musou-game/

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-gundam-reborn/cid=UP0700-NPUB31531_00-0000000000HDDPKG
zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-7/cid=UP4108-NPUB31375_00-DW7HDDBOOTGAME00:ADD-ONS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope it is a good dark souls clone

The game will be shit SHIIIT
SHIIIIIIT

It's gonna be shit

I haven't watched/read any Berserk.

If I want to watch it, where should I start?

read the manga

At the very end

Koei Tecmo does specialize in Musou games. I'd say we got a 50/50 chance of getting a good game.

It's a musou game, that's about as far from a souls game as you can get.

Musou belongs nowhere near Berserk
It's like if arkham asylum was a layton-style puzzle game because batman solves riddles sometimes and crimes are technically "puzzles"

Guts is a cuckold pretty funny scene to pick.

Actually Aska belong to Grifith.

That is true, if you want a proper Berserk game with the appropriate feeling of rampant filth and desperate struggle, musou is not the way to go. Better off just playing dark souls with the appropriate armor.
It is, however, the way to go if you want a fun as fuck Berserk game. Despite the horrendously repetitive formula on paper, musous are consistently good at that. It doesn't have a large following for nothing. Musou was the diametrical opposite from Zelda as well, and it absolutely worked regardless. With Hyrule Warriors mechanics, in fact, with giant bosses and all, it can absolutely work as long as they are willing to get gruesome, and the trailer focused on Casca's rape is a testament to that.
I understand your tears if you're a fag that can't have fun with musou, but ultimately you're just doing yourself a disservice. Embrace the rule of cool and have fun with vidya again.

I wanna fuck that elf/not-fairy

It's possible to have fun with anything
Including things that fit the property
Like, say, something similar to the Berserk games that already fucking exist

Can someone write a tldr on the manga for the newfags who dont berserk?

Did they even read or seen Berserk?

wut, how, who, why, wut

pic related

What the fuck? thats not my pic, fix your fucking site you lazy faggot

That's probably going to end up being appropriate for the game

And it's possible to have an outstanding amount of fun with musous. Bitch at it all you want, call it the cawadoody of the east, they just work.

Then do Berserk. This shit can't be tldr'd.

Lots of other things just work
You've yet to explain why this is a better choice than anything else they could have gone with, other than "I'm a good goy that really really likes this series ok don't bully"

and she was delicious.

just play the ps2 game

I want Platinum to make the game isntead and the guy who directed MGR to be at charge.

No just no.

Get on my level.

Is one the demo?

Auto Save data and Auto Save - Patch data.

Kill yourself.

user shoe me your sweet Dreamcast, please?

If anything, it will at least have the same risks in combat as Warriors of Troy most likely. Not enough that you will be killed for a single mistake, but lenient that you can make maybe…3 or 4 against a famous general.

What's this bitch trying to say?

Yeah just splurge on about Dark souls

It's a Dreamcast, just a little dirty and a little yellow.

Musous are shit.
SHIT
SHIT

seriously fuck them. First berserk game in forever and it's a lazy fucking musou cash grab. No reaction image can fully describe how disappointed I am.

10/10 Confirmed

I haven't read any of the manga yet, But i have it downloading on my tablet. I'm looking forward to reading it and playing the game greatly.

There are other games
There are other fucking berserk games
Stop being such an autist

There are two, both of which are bog standard hack/slashers.

A musou Berserk game isn't necessarily bad, we just need to wait and see. What I'm sick of seeing everywhere are Soulsfags, once again, shitting up everything by spouting how Berserk would only work as vidya if it was a 1:1 adaptation of their favorite videogame.

They could make it a fucking monster hunter game for all I care, as long as it fits
Musou a shit

This is going to be the greatest game ever

Shovelware is based when anime or waifus are involved amirite? You lot have always been just as bad as the cowadoody shitters.

SATAN YOU SAY NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
DOWN WITH THE BERSERK GAME

It'll be shit can. Just a cash grab with the berserk name on it.

If it plays like a musou game, it will be shit. Like the devs are going to put in actual effort of guts sword cutting anything with one swing.

KT can do a great Musou game when given the right source material that isn't just "Feudal Japan meets Anime" or "Romance of the Three NEVER ENDING EVER"

pic related
It was perfect.

I enjoyed the English dubbing of the first game. Especially Jagi. We'll never see one again though. Oh well.

How's it feel to be a faggot?

No but seriously, what gameplay would you have?

With Gut's weaponry? Are you retarded?

You know this whole game is just going to be the Golden Age arc up to maybe a bit after that, if that. Golden Age is PERFECT for Musou and literally nothing else (except for maybe a PC style Total War game if you don't want blood in your face).

You really think KT will make a game going all the way up to the boat and then just wait until Miura gets off his next several year hiatus to make another one?

They're gonna do a Golden Age game, then if it sells well they'll do more. Need to really stretch it out because MIURA
MIURA
GET BACK TO WORK

But really, what other gameplay could you have?

That was nifty, yeah

But Ken's Rage 2 is essentially Fist of the North Star Musou perfected. You can get it through Play-Asia in English subtitles.

It covers the entire series except for the one arc where Ken punches a tank to death, which is a shame, but it has Dynamite Dude and the All American Fister…or that's what I call 'em but whatever. It's great.

Read the manga, it's amazingly entertaining until FUCKING LOLI WITCH SHOWS UP, FUCK YOU MIURA AND YOUR MOESHIT ADDICTION. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

They released Ken's Rage 2 in the US actually.

Did they not in the EU?

They're more then Bog standard, first off the ways enemy encounters worked is they were always happening throughout the stage and not just in set areas it was a constant spawn throughout coming from the ground and walls, you could easily chop them all with little effort but they're attacking at a fast pace too and they're spawning faster then you can kill them so you need to make a move on in the stage while they are constantly spawning, but too many spawn and their is trouble

Attacks were also pretty far from bog standard.
with Platinum you have Light > light > heavy sort of methods for attaching.
With DMC you have Attack (pause> Attack > mash attach to do this move > cancel it
With god of war you fuck the Square button.
With the Berserk games your attack was based on the momentum and direction of Dragon Slayer compared to the direction you're holding, live if you're first attack is holding the opposite direction to him he'll just do a spin slash, but if you tried that after the first hit, he won't simply turn his attack around like that it's change into a large overhead swing that can cleave kill an enemy if it's the killing blow and if it was the third hit he'd use his sword as a vault and impale the guy behind him while vaulting.

It also offered pretty much did boss fights like no other game of the genre at the time, there is 4 types of counter you can do from Block counters which reenact a moment of guts attacking them from the manga in the game offering damage, Using his Arm cannon during the bosses cinematic grab attacks to turn their attack into your attack, Parry attacks where you swing their attack and stun them with some times followed with a cinematic flare and knife counters where using the knife item at the right time canceling their attack because you just tossed a knife in their fucking eye but not you can go ham on them all while them almost all the same options you have, they can counter you mashing, they can counter your cinematic shit where you'll have to quickly react or your attack is now theirs.

Also what isn't in most hack and slashes are assists, apart from Gut's armory of arm cannon, knifes, crossbow and bombs he can also summon the rest of the black swordsman gang to do shit from stopping time, offering him buffs and healing, and to top it all off, they made an entire new playstyle to the game after you beat it (On Hell you scrub normalfags and easy moudo players don't deserve this) where you can play the entire game with the Berserk armor with an entire reworked moveset, it's own cinematic shit to be a what if Guts fought the chick from god hand with the berserk armor, what if he fought Zodd at the mountain with the berserk armor, how about the Shrek and magic Donkey with the berserk armor now, they remade massive parts of the game just for a secret character locked behind hard mode and usually only for the final boss and it was an entire different character who moved like in the manga.

Saying this game is "bog standard" is an insult to the love that went into this game and how they pretty much made a 1/1 feel of swinging this giant ass sword and the effort to do all the high points of the manga justice within gameplay on a console that was technically the weakest of it's generation all while remaking again it all to compensate some shit that probably only 5% of players would get.

TLDR Git fucking gud you mashing scrub who can't appreciate what love went into a product

Get out with this shit

I need more like this, please.

In physical edition the EU
Digital Only in US

I got the EU version and forgot they did the digital thing for the US. It's been years, mate.

Had to get a physical copy; Fist of the North Star was one of the first anime my dad and i watched. Few good memories together before he died and that was one of them…

First, the gameplay is fun as long as you're not trying to wolf it down in one go and you're in the mood to overpower armies

Second, I JUST gave you an example of how they didn't just repaint DW with what they did for Fist of the North Star, which was Musou but had a lot more going for it.

Lastly, u r fagit

CASKA GETTING RAPED IS THE SOLE THING THAT MAKES THE STORY GO FORWARD AFTER THE GOLDEN YEARS
FUCK EVERYTHING

Shit, all this makes me mad.
First it was that Berserk family funtimes arc that completely ruins the grimdarkness of the manga, then the fucking boat for 7 whole years and Miura acting smug about it and now this garbage.

I seriously must not be the only one that feels this mad.

Ah, my condolences.

No you're a fagit

thats not what he said, read it again

So, in conclussion:

But

I really hope there is no [email protected]/* */ easter egg/reference anywhere.

People say they saw the anime or heard about the series, and suddenly they know enough of a manga series that they can get angry when the rape scene appears. I feel angry, but then I just start laughing because they know nothing and could not even read the shit that their anime gets its source material from. How they would flip if they saw the naked children.

Koei has created endings to plot lines that were unfinished at the time. One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 and 3 have original endings.

Don't worry I'm sure they'll be some DLC idol costume for Schierke. Oh and Schierke will probably be a DLC character because Musou's love to nickel and dime you for every cent.

I wish, I hate Mary Sue loli

Yeah, or shota Guts getting raped.

Nah, that's more Bandai Namco being jewish as far as character DLC.

I appreciated that, user. Berserk was the next anime we watched, the original anime that is.

I remember reaching the ending and we ranted about how crap it all was in the end for months until my dad found out it was based on the ongoing manga. Then I got into the manga and he got me a Guts toy. Good times.

The island is the new boat, user.
The island is the new boat
I'm mad at everything too, but the game announcement is balancing it out

Very true, yeah, but they didn't even want to do that for Legend of Arlsan which is based on a much older already finished series with an ending.

I doubt KT would be brazen enough to do that for Berserk.
Though if Miura dies early, KT could be our only hope for an ending…that's a heck of a thought…

FITE ME FAGIT

Eeeeh…One Piece 3's ending kinda fizzled. Not sure if that's because Oda has a roulette of villains so large that each of them only get a single stage or what though.

If you wanna divide the mango in two there's the Golden Age and post-Golden Age. The old anime covers Golden Age with some differences with the manga. There's only a part of the very beginning, one rape scene was removed even though there's still some that are present and towards the end some stuff is missing because it only gets relevant after the golden age.
The manga is from the 90s but it isn't over yet because it was on hiatus for a while (7 years I think ?), in my opinion the arc covered by the anime is the best part but I'm sure people will disagree with me, post-golden era has its charm with a feeling of desperate struggle, grittiness and hopelessness.

If you really dislike reading scans you can try watching the anime and if you like it start reading the manga from scratch. Otherwise just read the manga. Also don't read what I've written below since it's a spoiler.

Yeah that doesn't make any sense, the end to the golden years hold so much weight because the characters were developed for so many volumes and you're supposed to be pissed about it. Casca's rape by cuckboi is one of the most important things about Guts' character developement, honestly I'm starting to suspect these faggots just hopped on some bandwagon or some shit

Meet me by the flag pole at the regular time, you know.

Hahahaha yeah they'd never sell characters as DLC :^)

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-gundam-reborn/cid=UP0700-NPUB31531_00-0000000000HDDPKG

Casca deserved rape.

But seriously why didn't they give the game to Monster hunter devs or dragons dogma devs and give them 4 years to develop it?

Bamco.

They're even more jewish with Full Boost.

they most likely just watched the anime where it ends on her rape. they know nothing after that and are mad that they use a good character just for a revenge plot.

They probably think it wouldn't be worth it or wouldn't be profitable.
Honestly, this series doesn't get the respect it deserves. Look at CG they are using for the anime, It's terrible. I'm still gonna support the release though.

Haha yes clearly it's not Koei doing it, it's everyone else's fault. Koei has no say over the dlc at all :^)

zelda.com/hyrule-warriors/dlc/

That must be evil Bamco too!

Yes. Leave me to my denial.

You better bring your butt
wouldn't want to have to wait for you to go back home to bring it back so I can kick it

I see what you mean. Maybe they'd get better writers? Hopefully it doesn't come to that either way.

KT is better than Bamco with properties it knows they can't jew to death without massive lashback.

You really think they'd Season Pass a Berserk game?

No, he's white and the rapist is stout muscly black faggot.

They'd love it.

Not a season pass but there will be a butt load of dlc, which I have no doubt will be there. Even their main series dynasty warriors have like 40 dlc per game now, and all their spin off games for other ips do too. Berserk Warriors will have DLC.

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dynasty-warriors-7/cid=UP4108-NPUB31375_00-DW7HDDBOOTGAME00:ADD-ONS

How many costumes for characters could Koei squeeze out of Berserk?

Oh absolutely. KT's true kikery shines on hard with the DLC costumes, weapons, items, etc. I have no doubt there.

Wait nevermind.

They could just make Dynasty Warrior/Samurai Warriors crossover costumes

Not just costumes if you look at that dlc list you can see they also have alternate stages locked as dlc in DW7. They'll find a way to milk as much money as they can with berserk just like they do with all their modern gamez. Wether it be with costumes DLC, character DLC, stages DLC, music DLC. They'll be milking berserk, Koei will find a way.

Stages most likely, fantasy battle sort of thing.

tl;dr:
edgy demon hunting with giant sword that carves huge monsters into bits/explodes humans.
Rape.
Rape.
Griffith did nothing wrong.
Rape.

Main hero is shown being born out of a corpse
He gets taken in by a group of mercenaries
Suddenly money and killing
Suddenly child rape
Suddenly friendship
Suddenly more money
Suddenly more friendship
Nobility
Sex
Feels and tragedy
No more friendship
Hatefuck a princess
Torture
Friendship once again
All the characters you like are killed mercilessly
Rape
No Griffith, you are the demons
Skelebro being based
Badassery
tfw autistic gf
suddenly loli
suddenly noble S&M slut and her cuck
suddenly mini-Guts
loli uses her overpowered magic abilities to solve every single problem making every fight boring as fuck
poo in the loo
boat
despair
no more boat
more dispair

Berserk is literally just Golden Age now isn't it? Since everything after that is shit; even the bits that are good don't stick together with any semblance of a plot.

Ebin meme fag but it's the other way around , Griffith is the cuck

Casca belonged to Griffith but because he is the 'look but don't touch type ' and probably gay for Guts she then was enticed by Guts's raging man-meat and cucked Griffith the little fucboi , so when he found out he sells his soul to demons jews , kills the entire band of the Hawk and takes from Casca by force what he couldn't before because he was a little fucboi

The indian arc was pretty good

On its own yeah, but if you took it out it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference to the overall (nearly nonexistant) story.

I wouldn't be massively surprised if we get magical idols at some point.

yeah… but it's crap mostly because we've been stuck in the generic RPG party arc for so long. it needs to get edgy again, like force guts to sacrifice his new friends to the behelit to get a shot at griffith or something.

Damn

Lost Children and Tower of Conviction were the shit, user

The fact that it ended on the worst fucking part like that made me instantly go buy the mango because I was so pissed and wanted to know what happens next.

Even if you think so, take them out of the manga and it wouldn't make a difference; the story came to an almost complete stop when Golden Age ended and now it's just Miura fulfilling his contract with a filler chapter once every year and a half.

I'm sure he'd rather be making a licensed [email protected]/* */ manga.

Its was NOT perfect or even close to the source material. When I hit the thousand crack fist on the boss I expect them to die like they did in the manga or anime. Not hit the boss five to six times with the same attack to get results.

Like I said, musou gameplay, is shit. I rather have the game play closer to Dark Souls since Dark Souls took inspiration from Bereserk. Instead were most likely going to get "Mash one combo 50 times over and quick time event."

Fucking disgrace to the series.

You're the one that is shit for your terrible taste in games. If the only musous you play are the obvious franchise based licensed titles that Omega Force spends 5 minutes making to milk money out of suckers like you, then no wonder you think they're shit.

Read the manga online from Mangasee. Its the only website that has the Dark Horse translations, meaning really good English translations

Stfu you retard. Having Caska raped doesn't make Guts a cuck. Especially considering he cut his arm off trying to save her.

Fuck off autist

that's not what I posted

What a cuck thread.
The hero is a cuck
The readers are also cucks waiting for shit
Those who play this game will also be cucks

Jesus christ I hope this isn't SKnet
please be fucking neofag.

Yeah it is.

okay good. Berserk forums are one of the last wholesome areas of the net.

Why are people celebrating this, it's a fucking Musou, you're just underselling Berserk with this shit, good I'm glad you got your Berserk game now enjoy the mediocre mess served on your plate.

v discovers a new word.png

Yea, these people are the "look at me im so nerdy" crowd that doesnt actually play games or watch anime/read manga but say they do.

Hitler dubs of truth.
I'll still probably have fun with it though.

You really think Griffith had any interest in Casca? He didn't get pissed he learned she was screwing Guts, him throwing himself on Casca was just some desperate need for validation anyone still thought he was worth something.

I've been playing Dynasty Warrior 8 on PC and I have a question : how do I git gud ?
The game isn't particularly hard but I have that feeling that there is more to it than two buttons combos and press change weapon when the enemy glows blue.
Any tips ?

I don't get the hate for Schierke, you just want Guts to endlessly rip and tear, able to swallow his emotions down at the right time with no added circumstances? As much as I like gratuitous violence with giant swords it gets old to only see that.

But still, the only reasoned Griffith leveled up on Casca is because he was booty blasted that Guts actually won over someone who worshipped him. So in my eyes Griffith is the cuckboi here.

top kek

FromSoft would be good at designing the world environments and shit for a Berserk game, but someone else would have to do the combat. Soulsborne combat doesn't fit Berserk at all.

Reminder.

So this is the new shill tactic? It won't work though, since it obviously makes no sense whatsoever.

Having his woman raped and defending her with your life doesn't make Guts a cuck. Cucks intentionally let others fuck their women.

Fuck off retard.

It's actually not that bad and user knows this.
What i'm most surprised by is why he didN't reach the tipping point yet.

Next update soon

Nah I think its going to start from the Eclipse and then it will continue all the way to the newest chapter. Just like the One Piece musou they made, has the entire long ass story.

Boat rides kill your inner demon.

Son, not even those hitler dubs can save your post from going full retard. We know its all a big joke but this is taking it too far

k friendo

Well the point of Caska's storyline in the Golden Age is to show that yeah women aren't as good for war as men. So? Caska isn't useless as a woman. She's very likeable and sexy, which are positive qualities for a woman.

Guts wants to return her to that state, because right now she's a retarded nuisance.

Maybe Berserk isn't for you if you can't appreciate the masterpiece tier storytelling.

If this were three years ago this conversation would be which character was more auristic. -and it's equally stupid.

I can be doing with this. With the amount of demons and soldiers our beloved protagonist gutted in the entire series, it makes sense to make the game a musou.
Maybe there will be boss fights where it actually requires timing, dodging, parrying and shits like in DMC games.

Nigger its going to be a musou game, there are not going to be any bossfights requiring timing, dodging and parrying.

I dunno, at this point another eclipse/ everyone being offed except guts is the only thing that could somehow still save it.

Fucking lost it there.
Imagine the Kushans declaring all the streets of Windham as designated shitting streets.

I think they start with black swordsman and than they move to some hawks bullshit and than they move back to blackswordsman.

Actually its Shreike keeping him whole. And a bit of her master. But its mostly irrelevant.
She also stops Guts from raping everyone.

Berserk doesn't need to be a musou game as the dreamcast one proves.
I have no idea how this one will turn out.

Is that supposed to be Casca? If so this means she doesn't live.

That makes no sense. Guts will never agree to become an Apostle. He absolutely hates them. But yes good guys need to start dying again. Miura needs to kill off Farneze, Serpico, Schierke and Isidro in a very brutal way and only leave Guts and Caska alive.

schierke keeps him from being consumed by the armour. the necessity to protect casca gave him a reason not to just go kamikaze on griffith before the armour was even a thing.

But what about demon!

Guts
-black swordsman look
-golden age armor
-casual training clothes
-armor w/ assassination cloak
-ballroom outfit
-bandaged x?
-battle-worn x?

Casca
-armor
-mind-broken
-Guts' shirt
-ballroom dress
-snow suit
-casual tunic

Griffith
-White hawk armor
-Femto
-tortured mess
-count
-casual
-naked, shadow dick

Shierke
-wizard
-commoner clothes
-wispy
-school swimsuit from that one fan service page
-Ivalera floral thingies
-flat-out naked bath loli (the absolute madman)

Lol no. You seem to have not understood that part. He tried to rape Caska there because he was angry at Guts for leaving. Just like he tried to strangle Guts in the cell when they came to rescue him. But he didn't have the strength to strangle Guts so Guts thought he was trying to hug, and didn't have the strength to rape Caska so he just fell on her.

It's made pretty obvious. There were several scenes where Griffith was shown looking at Guts and Caska and realizing they are together, and decided to get back at Guts for going after Caska.

You're a sick tasteless motherfucker you know that?

I say just remove Schierke and Casca so guts gets fucked up. Maybe have him kill the rest himself to emphasize him going mad.

The armor will fuck him up but it's not going to make him a literal demon
As far as i know.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if the teaser trailer had that fat guy destroying ten year old Guts boypussy in the tent.

It's not like that, it's that after Schierke joined:

And that's not to mention that Schierke is a literal walking holocaust that can solve absolutely every problem with a spell with absolutely no drawback. It makes the entire thing boring to me; I mean I don't have any problem with the rest of them, it's just the little girl.

Wasn't implied that skelebro used to be human before putting on the armor?

Pretty much

Guts and Caskas son stopped Guts from going berserk several times. If that is their son, the long haired kid that showed up. I think it's the abomination, somehow reincarnated. No idea how though because Griffith spawned in its original body.

He did have it on for a "couple" of years though, and he's way more knowledgeable in stuff so who knows if he didn't do anything else.

Well, its no longer 1 vs 1 fight anymore, its NuHawk vs Team Guts. Its not like Guts cant fight by himself, it just that fights are getting bigger and more badass

It's explicitly said that if Schierke isn't there to hold him up he'll end up consumed by his inner beast or something.

Armor is just an item. Hound is a fucking demon made of hatred.

He just there to protect casca babysitter.

What do you mean "used to be"?

Griffit can shape world whatever he see fit. And children grow.

the son died/was severely injured protecting casca at the tower of conviction. the behelit apostle picked it up on it's way to the top and reincarnated it. Griffith possessed it while this happened. the moon boy is the true form of casca/guts child. it takes on its true form during the full moon.

You know, not a skeleton?

I thought that was the Elvish king that will "save" Casca

That's when Guts goes nuts momentarily because of the Beast and it's persuading him to rape and kill Caska. But he snaps out of it while biting her in the tit.

That's why he gets the suit and lolimage to keep him in check. If she only had that role keeping guts in check then it would be fine and muira could play with something like
etc.
But she not only does that but also fight, and usually it's her that somehow ends fights.

isn't that just his armor tho?

THERE'S RAPE IN THE ANIME, YOU FAGGOT!

This people know jack shit.

Dont you have s skeleton?

Lol.

Skelebro is time traveling Guts.

Yeah but they had him built up to be this ace of strategy and in two frames it was all like "lol magic".

No, he's a skeleton. His armor is keeping him alive trough some magic bullshit or something

Yeah, but he's an undead skeleton.

Wasn't he a king from a long time ago tho?

No, that was just Schierkes stupid theory, but Guts seemed to think it was his son. There was a scene where Guts was wondering if it was their son. Scierke obviously could not have theorized the same way because only Guts, Skull Knight and Caska even know about the son.

Come on. She's without clothes so often.

Is this explicitly stated in it?
I need to reread it again sometime.

But her head is ripped off in that one pic.

From what I've read he was kind of like a king that got gifted a cursed armor by Schierke's non-grandmother and he used it to win fight after fight.
What happened is that he suffered so many injuries in his countless battles that he is no longer able to take off his armor.

No I just can't stand Schierke, the female elf or Isidro. Isidro was funny during the Conviction arc but before that he became a total unfunny retard. Schierke is just lame and it's stupid to constantly have jokes about her being attracted to Guts, she's a child and Guts couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone else than Caska.

I like Serpico and Farneze. They can stay.

This is the only manga in existence that I have read. Just fucking read it. Trust me

Ideally the new game should pretty much be an enhanced and improved version of the PS2 game. A musou's fine if it means we get to play as Zodd and whoever else. Guts moves and fights too fast and enemies are too numerous to warrant Souls combat, and I doubt Souls fans would want any large deviation from the general formula. I don't really see how DeS/DaS' general gameplay should be exactly what a Berserk game should play like either. It seems like the desire for Berserk to be a Souls game comes from the fact that the games were inspired by Berserk, but that's like all dairy should be yogurt because yogurt derives from dairy.

I have to say though that I'd rather a Soul-styled Berserk or Dragon's Dogma:Expanded Warrior Vocation Edition than a Platinum-styled Berserk.

It's a hallucination.

Yes its Guts's imagination, his subconscious telling him to mutilate and tear her apart. He starts kinda going insane after the Eclipse.

Everything after Jill is family funtime. Puck was alright, but then they added Ishidro on top and now I can't tell if the author even wants Berserk to be taken seriously anymore. It is still gruesome, but at its core there is a cast of characters that always behaves and speaks light-heartedly. And now mermaid bitch is here to make even more shitty jokes.

Dear god no that game was extremely fucking shit

Everything that´s shit about Musou games applies to the PS2 game. The only good part was the Zodd bossfight.

Now that I think of it, it is said that he wore a helmet that looked like a human skull. So instead of being a skeleton he may just be a corpse inside a magical armor with the shape of a skeleton.

For what reason would Miura want to cheapen Griffith before his sudden downfall? Yeah he tries to strangle Guts on impulse but even after cursing him for however long he rotted in there he forgave him instantly and they're seen getting along. He was used to Casca being like his property and eternally loyal to him but he's not stupid enough to think he could pull off raping her in that state.

Empra.

The kid run away from everyone except shreike and guts.

He used berserk armor before Guts. And he is 500 years old and have same relationship with Void as guts have with Griffith. And everything else is really ambiguous.

Except Casca and Guts*

he could be building up to another eclipse-tier tragedy for guts…. but given that it's headed towards the end of the story (i think miura said this in some interview) this probably won't happen.

We can just hope Miura snaps and everyone gets murderraped like before.

Uh yes, but Griffith literally reincarnated IN Guts and Caskas sons body. The current Griffith walking around in Falconia is physically Guts' abomination son, even though the mind is Griffith. The son became Griffiths host body so he can re-enter the human world.

Or probably Guts saving everyone by denying to become a God hand (that Behelit isn't there for nothing)

Yeah, but you say naked for every single character the joke stops being funny.

I'm not even convinced there's any tragedy left for Berserk. Who in the Shonen squad can be killed? It's like if the Teletubbies getting into a fist fight. The change in tone for those characters would just be fucking weird now because their whole existence in Berserk has been comedic relief.

Is he even able to become an apostle/god hand? Guy is marked for sacrifice

Maybe i can interest you in other psycho manga user.

I don't think that really matters.

I as far as we know he's the only sacrifice to ever escape the feast.

+Casca

Guts finds himself, comes in terms with Hound, they become one, but like "2 parts of a person", so now he sets up on his quest of revenge. Casca still retarded, but learns how to live without babysitter and she doesnt really need to heal anymore.

It was human shaped behelit.

He already did that. Slann tried to pull that trick, even thou he was not chosen by fate. And it was regular behelit, not super behelit.

Random, poor quality edge.

Yeah, she too.

lol, what a jokester

yeah but that wasn't a propper feast, there was no eclipse involved.

Is there anything to suggest skeleton knight had any similar relationship to Void besides his attempt to attack him (which doesn't imply much of anything)? They allude to him and the old witch having a relationship that would likely develop between Guts and Shierke but I don't recall anything else.

People like you have clearly not re-read Berserk in a while and have forgotten all the shit that happens.

Family fun time:

I don't want to meet your family

Yes, an apostle shaped like a Behelit, who ate Guts's son and then Griffith reincarnated into the sons body that was inside the behelitman.

Not really the MC is legit crazy.

Eh, I was hoping Platinum would be the ones to pick up the licence. I'd love play a Berserk game with a DMC style combo system (probably with less aerial moves though).

It's shit like this that makes me want to live as far away from civilisation as possible. I mean how can people this sensitive even read Berserk?

If the Godhand has 5 fingers, and Guts uses the behelit, what appendage would Guts be?

The relationship between Skullknight and Void has something to do with Void calling him 'prince'. So it seems to be implied that the old Kingdom that was destroyed belonged to Skullknight's father and that Void sacrificed its population during an Eclipse.

You mean from everyone else except Caska and Guts. It was clearly their son.

Or you go for superior psycho manga with boobies and lots of violence That doesnt take itself too serious

Penis.

You're not understanding my point. Those things are why I called current Berserk gruesome. There are lots of crazy, disgusting things still occuring. But a large portion of the main cast continues to behave as though they are playing Monopoly.

The woman of the godhand said he could and that added to the behelit suggests he'll somehow end up confronted with a choice like Griffith had. -and then likely shit on the causality they keep going on about (that skeleton knight thinks he might be able to break) and reject becoming like Griffith and any other apostle.

There is a clear line between actually crazy and high functioning ones.

Isn't the God hand woman dead tho?

No, Guts just destroyed a physical manifestation of her.

Also the meta end's great.

So first she's raped by demon Griffith
Then she fucks Guts and is kind of "fixed" (Sex can be good)
Now she's almost raped by Hound Guts.

This girl is going to be a psychological wreck. Dick ain't gonna fix it either- it'll only exacerbate it.

No thank you user. I am trying to fill my life with stuff other than weebshit and vidya.
Berserk is the only exception.

Also, two of my favorite pages

Void might have been the "old wise man" that was held prisoner in the Tower of Conviction. When the towers backstory is told, there was some old guy there long ago, who had something to do with the God Hand.

He cant be a godhand, only one per 500 years who was chosen by fate can. But regular behelits seems to work if someone in desperate situation. He was going to be apostle, not godhand.

Pretty sure there is. Dont remember details and "everything is ambigious as fuck".

Corrected myself already.

Also behelits are not "just a symbol", they have legit magical powers. Or rather universe altering powers. You can make behelits, ou can use them to forge a sword, you can use them to call godhand.

that's what Guts have to think of. will he bring Casca back and she has to face everything that has happened to her or keep her in her retarded state.

I think he's saying that characters are constantly sexually assaulted in anime, extending to the gigantic hentai industry.

Yeah I hate Schierke and Isidro too. Also Puck isn't as likeable as he used to be during the Black Swordsman and Lost Children chapters. Puck needs to go back to how he was and the others should die.

He better not kill Caska though.

yeah 5 godhand exists already so unless god pulls his other arm out of his ass to get 5 more then maybe.

It was implied that casca dont really want/need to be returned to her old self.

Puck had an important role and a far more likeable personality when he was introduced.

What, he was an unlikeable annoying faggot from the start.

No. Guts and her get closer during the years in the Golden Age, Guts leaves the army and comes back after a year, then Guts and Caska fuck in the woods for 60 pages, then they go save Griffith, Griffith turns into a demon and rapes Caska and she goes insane from it.

Then Guts leaves her locked inside a cave for 2 years while he goes hunting Apostles and Griffith, trying to exterminate them all. Then he takes her with him on the next travel, looking for a cure for her and almost rapes her when the Beast takes over his mind.

But yeah once she gains her memory back she probably won't be like she used to.

New God Hand are chosen once every 214 years, not 500.

Griffith is already have all power in the world and can do whatever he want.

He serve as contrast and now he is useless with all these "good pure" people around.

Yeah, that is what I mean. She doesnt need to go back to normal. Slightly less retarded is better.

I don't think that a godhand can just magically make place for another "godhand to be" user. Since they are already at 5 which is the cap five fingers on a hand geddit

Or Griffith selling his shota-ass to hire an army.

There is obviously a line between the main cast and the expendable part of the group, just hope moustache knight gets his badass moment and doesnt just get instagibbed when shit hits the fan

I think Miura could have done a better job highlighting that Puck kept Guts from being too evil and that would've made Puck likeable.

Exactly. His purpose was his optimism. Now everyone is hunky dory and Puck has been delegated to Yoda impressions or something.

Nah he was fine. Especially the fat puck parts were actually funny back then because he was messing with Guts always. But now it's not funny at all because it's just him playing around with Isidro, Schierke and the other elf, which are not likeable characters at all.

I personally believe the Indian demon lord was working for Femto all along and this was a complex plan for Griffith to become Jesus. That's why his attack is so convenient

Don't get me wrong, he's already powerful as fuck but he never really wanted supernatural power, he wanted to be the leader of men and, as powerful as he is, he doesn't really lead humanity nowhere.

You mean as the nagging moral compass or his constant healer? -because Guts inevitably getting healed in some fashion is way past ridiculous at this point despite Miura trying to convince us there's long-term consequences.

No, they cant. But:

Basically. But Muhamad was working for himself, and so is Skull knight. Muhamad-heretics, Skull knight-some character from jew stories, Griffith-jesus, Guts-devil. Everyone was against Griffith but he can manipulate everything.

I might agree with you if the series hadn't been incomplete for 27 years.

Nagging moral compass.

Reminded to not watch any anime adaptations until the manga is complete, because it'll just leave you open ended disappointment.

Puck isn't even remotely the same character anymore, his personality got inexplicably changed as soon there were more people to give a shit about Guts.

Lets face the horrible truth, Miura will die out of [email protected]/* */ overdose before that happens.

You can watch the anime series whenever you want. Watching it first doesn't make the manga any less enjoyable.

The one that ends with eclipse was fine. Not the CGI one, but the other, that looked like manga.

Griffith isn't as unbeatable you think, sure he's probably the most powerful being on the Earth, but remember that Guts could touch Slan, the slut godhand. You just know Miura is going to introduce some god mode shit with Guts, perhaps being able to traverse to different dimensions, much like the Skull Knight with his behelit sword.

They're also currently on the Elf Island so who knows what bullshit power Guts will gain from the visit, plus Casca won't be a retard. Things are starting to pick up again and itll be one chapter a month, Miura is a lazy cunt who should get off his weeb ass.

Well, it's stated that his sword is kind of absorbing the souls of every apostle he's killed.

do you think sonia will become a demon breeder for griffith sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha and i would like to know if anyone has pics of sonia laying an egg while she looks nervous or embrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha

user are you having a stroke holy shit.

Because she tried to fucking seduce him.
Technically his ascending ritual isnt finished until guts and casca are dead. But no one mentioned that, so may be its irrelevant.

But its not exactly absorbing them. Its like people who hang out supernatural can see Puck.
And Skull knight stated that "nothing in this world can kill Griffith, you have to be outside of the world to kill him"

She is puck for griffith. We cant have a band of demons without someone innocent and cute, because audience will dislike that.

Are you okay dude?

How new?

The movies were overall pointlesss with the third one being a 4/10 after two 7/10s but that anime leaves a good amount to be desired (despite looking good) and leaves out a ton of important stuff as well. I don't know how they intend to not confuse everyone with is upcoming anime (and not piss them off for other reasons).

I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS HAPPENS

No, I'm talking when Schierke gives everyone their magical weapons and she says that his sword has killed so many apostles some of their dark energy managed to rub into the sword enchanting it somehow.

But its not exactly "Soulsucker".

I don't get it user, why are you referencing that Yoshi guy?

I said it's kind of sucking their souls. The point is that part of the apostles he's been killing are now embeded into the sword itself.

As far as Griffith's weaknesses go, I think the most important thing is that his heart rate changed when he saw Guts fighting Zodd. He said to himself that it was because of Guts' child, but I think that's a bullshit excuse and Griffith still has a small portion of his own humanity left.

It seems the sword has changed enough to be called otherwordly. It might not kill Griffith, but I think it would fuck him up if it hit.him.

Avoiding the day's responsibilities via shitposting.

I swear to god, if Guts and Griffith's battle end up with Schierke summoning the fire spirit of Auswitsch and destroying his entire army AGAIN or something I'll be fucking pissed.

Pretty sure guts will kill schierke eventually, cant see anything else happening

She just killed a group of grunts at the docks, and the first time was Schierke's master, who likewise killed no one important.

He better.

I've been thinking the same thing. I think the plot twist will be that Griffith isn't immortal because not all the sacrifices were sacrificed. Griffiths Femto body was built from the blood sacrifice of all his friends, but two of them escaped the sacrifice, so maybe Femto is incomplete?

Why do these incredible retards think Koei gives a single shit about their western piggu opinions? This trailer guaranteed them millions of sales in Japan alone

50/50 its relevant or irrelevant. Its not like anything was resolved by logic instead of bloody carnage in berserk. Can you recall use of logic in berserk?

Color pictures of her in her armor in that battle with the Ganishka spawn really bugged me. The color scheme made her look like a rebel pilot from Star Wars.

Sorry I don't have a picture.

Everything sure seems to get further fucked with confusing circumstances.

Don't think so.
Griffith hasn't really been hell bent on killing Guts and Casca.

That's some shit tier art right there

Nah, secretely griffith is still extremely booty blasted. Watch him snap next confrontation

I hope Guts rapes Griffith.

It was a pretty shitty trailer if they're going to intend appealing to a larger audience, but since it is the pivotal scene that only the fans can discern the importance of, it can only indicate that they're not going to hold back at all.

They have an English trailer released by their European branch.

But that's what Griffith secretly wants.

top kek

It's not a trailer, it's a teaser. I think it does its job well. It sticks out both for fans and people who don't recognize it. The people who dislike it due to sensitivity will inevitably give it more attention.

The word 'secretly' was important.

That's even worse.

I don't remember Caska being that… well endowed.

show better outside or berserk.
Still better than "normal" style.

A woman's breasts grow larger during pregnancy.

About vulnerability of Griffith.
And I cant find exact quote about Guts sword.

Did you forget he's Farnesse's fucking brother?

But Griffith raped her after the demons did.

Nigger any fucking manga has a better artstyle than Freesia. Berserk isn't some kind of standard by which manga should be judged, it's not like its art is that good.

As for some examples of shit that's miles ahead of Freesia, off the top of my head: any single thing by Katsuhiro Otomo, Afro Samurai, Blame!, Gantz, Terra Formars, EDEN!, Homunculus, Ichi, fuck, even Dorohedoro is better than Freesia.

You're complaining about logic within a fantasy manga.

That shit is all traced and CG you blind faggot

Yes, and? Are you seriously saying that Freesia is better?

It's pretty accurate.

Well, those strats Griffith had for the Hundred Years War battles in the Golden Age were pretty logical.

Hahahahah that would be a hilarious ending, if Guts did that before killing him

You wot m8? Griffith didnt make Caska pregnant. Guts did, in the forest. The abomination is Guts' son.

But yea, guess I remembered wrong. Haven't read Berserk since I got the part where they pick up Schierke.

Detail doesn't necessary equal quality. Also where did you get the idea that i'M saying it's the best shit ever, exactly

True.
Not really that top notch. The style maybe more unique. Also manga or the anime?
Gantz is traced as fuck as other user already said. Thus it would be like comparing apple to a pear when comparing them.
I'll give you that one
Literally Akira 2.0
Are you differentiating between the artwork and the artstyle? Because it sure as hell isn't all that better when you compare the quality.
Homuculus i can't comment on
As much as i like it Ichi's a 7/10 at best and isn't as unique
Dorahedoro is almost the same style.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Oh, it definitely isn't top notch. I never said it was. Still better than Freesia though. Gantz being traced honestly doesn't change anything.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here?

inb4 Puck is playable, untouchable and completely broken

No not gonna deny it?
It means you aren't from around her ya faggit

Afro samurai, the manga is much more simpler than freesia and uses tone shading way more to give detail. Whereas freesia uses lines to achieve the same. There is no objective superior one but lines, especially if drawn by hand takes more skill.
Nigga what? It's the complete lack of style to trace if there ever was one. Everyone and their mother could achieve good art quality by tracing you dumdum.

nigga
Since you haven't said anything about that, i wrote it.
Meaning that the style is different and that it's not that special or unique at all.

Is there anyone who doesn't seriously think this is how it's gonna end?

Griffith wanted Guts' greatsword, and raped Caska because he wanted Guts to feel the same way he did when he found out Guts was fucking Caska.

The homolust is so apparent it's not even funny.

Rip thread.

I want a "mistakes into miracles"-tier ending.

Guts and Griffith raising a disfigured blob of meat together. What a magical sight.

Well yeah Griffith is obviously gay for Guts. That is hinted many times. But the feeling is one sided, Guts didn't even realize that during the Golden Age. He thought Griffith considered him nothing more than a pawn, an expendable soldier after he heard Griffith say that he only considers his equals as friends, only people with ambition.

However, what he said to the princess then didn't apply to Guts in his mind, because Griffith was actually homo for Guts.

I know you're joking but still fuck off, stop encouraging degenerates into making fan fiction. Guts is straight.

can we go full berserk on those sjw cucks that want to ruin everything?

when did sjws ever involved or cared themselves with what they are bitching about? they just wanna destroy ppls fun

Thas' RITE!

There's no point, the pendulum is swinging back. All we have to do is sit back, laugh and wait as the industry bleeds itself dry pandering to left-wing minorities, and for Trump to make the world great again.

I've been here for 2 years, faggot. Randomly mentionin the fact that there's IDs is completely unrelated to the discussion.

And what are you basing that on? The two pictures you posted? Cherry picking at its finest. Look at the last picture you posted here Look at how utterly shit the faces are.

Look at this shit
Every single image just screams "shit quality". I could go on fucking deviantart and find something better right now

Are you implying Freesia is special or unique?

we shouldnt relax till all the enemies are gone (or dead if i can have my selfish wish granted)
and dont expect them to relax either as long as you give them space to move they will take it

Then why did you attack the other user then as if he was me nignog

And what are you basing that on? The two pictures you posted? Cherry picking at its finest. Look at the last picture you posted here (You) Look at how utterly shit the faces are.
You should know, you cherrypick parts of my posts to comment on.
Also i could post way worse from the afro samurai manga too and you know it. Or blame. Or even dorahedoro.
And you ignore the whole point i made for the artstyle. Maybe you don't realize but i didn't post the whole manga, just parts. If you shit on a specific part you could atleast try not to resort to the "cherrypicking" arguement. And you know that the entire manga isn't full of that, especially since the artist gets better near the end.

Feel free to do it. And while you are there, elaborate on "shit quality" because i didn't hear a single actual point outside of the crudely drawn faces. Which is pretty common.

Do you even read my posts at this point? Ichi's artstyle is your general "we serious manga now" artstyle. Whereas freesia's artstyle isn't that well used, especially in mangas.

It is shit quality. That drawing style is hideous. Wouldn't read for a second.

Guess I'd better pray Berserk is as merciful as One Piece, since OP included the plot progression outfits for free.

think you replied to the wrong person there fam cause i didnt post any pictures

user, read my post. Elaborate.
Based on which metric?
If i hate a person or i wouldn't talk to him for a second user. It's literally personal opinion you are stating.

What are you talking about user?

Why are you shilling so hard for that ugly looking manga? Why do I need to explain in detail how it has an ugly art style? Just look at it. Its hideous. Its badly drawn, which I suppose your jew mind sees as art.

It can't be compared to the beautiful realism of Miuras drawing.

Literally not a single reason brought up, nice going.
Nice ad hominem
Also nice deflection. Read the first couple of posts which sparked the arguement, you dumdum.

But I literally did bring up the reason. Because it isn't realism. It's a hideous pretentiously artsy style. It's ugly.

The reason is that it doesn't follow the metrics of aesthetics.

God damn, you are one autistic faggot. I won't waste my time on this anymore, but shit, I didn't know someone could be so obsessed with something that looks so shit. I always heard about delusional fanboys but I never thought shit could get so bad.

You literally just vomited up a bunch of word you stupid git.

You're not better than that autistic fuck one bit.

More likely that you have no actually thing to say anymore and pretend to stand up and go to save face.
Also nice ad hominem

user, read my posts from before you started arguing. Seriously. Then skim through the other user's recommendations, plus my first post regarding the matter. You are arguing over something which was already discussed.

Because so many manga follow it right? Also, you might wanna stop comparing it to berserk.

I think in the end he'll confess his love for Guts but only before Guts calls him a faggot and cleaves him in half.