Wikileaks: Full CIA doc: Scenarios for ousting Assad – found in recently uploaded CREST database (1986)

Wikileaks: Full CIA doc: Scenarios for ousting Assad – found in recently uploaded CREST database (1986)
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/851460448444710913
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
mirror fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5db4c11600a42bc19999513597fd020e055c66927(>direct linking to the CIA)

Other urls found in this thread:

danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADQAFfANQAOgASJAT7AlAAmUAsBAueBGpBHCBPkBRuBSYBSZBaNBbfBjUBjsBurBwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

double bump

triple bump

Why is this getting slid so hard?

Don't let this slide, this is important.

Gee I wonder why. Also you direct linked to the fucking CIA and a PDF file, that's a very bad move there mate. Break your links next time.

This needs a sticky.

Op you fucking nigger. global reported

You fucking retard, global mods aren't a panic button

You need to learn IDs you faggot.

I read until I got to the word "Plauge" and inferred that the CIA is anti Assad, so I stopped, also I clicked on the pdf link so fuck me I guess.

reminder

checked.

Can someone copypasta some of the juicy stuff from the docs? I am not in a any position to be clicking on CIA files right now.

Please and thank you faggots

Who can understand this kikes ?

Also in 1986 there was too many kikes in the usa government already. Time to send them to Mars, they can be wondering there for more than 50 years for all i care

You would have to understand the history of the Alwawites in Syria and how they came to power
danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria

Reminder that they have people whose job is just to make plans.

full doc as image
say thankyou to my weaponized autism you lazy fags

that's allot of copypasta for a hired shill

you better gas yourself

Nigger are you retarded or replying to the wrong post? You asked about the reasoning for the Alawite-Sunni divide in Syria and i gave you the reasoning behind it, the other reason is simply that Assad opposes Israel and the Alawites are an ethnic fracture point that can be exploited by the US/Israel but that should have been obvious and easy to infer.

my ID may be different since i rebooted my modem, not trying to samefag

(Checked)
Thanks for saving m from having to do that

Th-thanks, Jews!

They don't even hide it, kek

Bless you, fellow autist. You are doing kek's work.

Naijz!

How did you do this? Very interested, i usually just convert the pdf to images, but i end up with lots of separate jpeg files.

Do you use a automated online tool for this or do you just sperg out and combine them in GIMP or some other image program like adobe?

I sperged out and imported each page screencap in a single fotochoppe document
then enlarged the canvas to 4*7 times its dimensions for the 28 pages, and drag-n-dropped stacks of pages in the right place with autosnap, unselecting the right one in place from the stack
with keyboard shortcuts and alt-tabbing it went surprisingly fast tbh

I understand, thanks for the effort!

This thread isn't getting any attention. Not because It's not 'revealing', but because we knew it all along. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to project CIA craftsmanship perfected in South America onto middle east scenarios. The narrative is different, but the procedures are the same. The new dimension we have now is heavy implementation of digital information warfare. Social media being being only the tip of the iceberg.

checked and thanked

(check those quads man!)

Yes, we knew all along, Hillary leaks concretely proved it. This same e-mail was posted on twitter yesterday by Wikileaks.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADQAFfANQAOgASJAT7AlAAmUAsBAueBGpBHCBPkBRuBSYBSZBaNBbfBjUBjsBurBwU

Thanks user!

bump. saving this good thread from page 26

bump

The expressions on zoe and anita's faces in that image are very interesting.
They made there names as victims of bullying, crying to anyone who would listen about how people were being mean to them.
Yet here they are making contemptuous facial expressions that are clearly intended to shame or bully whoever they are directed at by making them feel inadequate or stupid, and to humiliate them in front of other people if there is an audience.
I know this is a photo op but the fact that they know and can make these snarky manipulative expressions makes it clear that they have used them before and fully understand there meaning.
They are bullying facial expressions designed to wound, being used by "tragic victims of bullying"
Is this ironic?
Is it just another example of leftist double standards?
Or is it just women being passive aggressive cunts as per usual?