What are some games where I can grab girls privates, preferablly while playing as a girl?

What are some games where I can grab girls privates, preferablly while playing as a girl?

Also what is the new [grab] option on 8ch for?

GET RID OF THE FUCKING [POP] OPTION AND LET US COMPLETELY HIDE THREADS AGAIN, FOR FUCK’S SAKE.

I'm glad Reccoa died, she was a massive cunt and turned traitor on the AEUG only because Char wouldn't dick her

KatzXAsteroid for Zeta OTP

Policenauts let you grab girls' tits.

Didn't Snatcher do it too?

Bully

Any sexy female wrestling game

Snatcher wasn't point and click, so your options were more limited.

Why are her tits coming out of the middle of her chest?

If I recall, didn't MGS4 let you sexually bully the frogs?

Well, you could hold them up and search them, like you do with the male soldiers, but once you grab their tits or their crotch, they'll knock you on your ass and call for help (unless you're quick enough and shoot them first)

Wasn't it more because Paptimus Scirocco was like UC's Rasputin with his Newtype shit?

Because user got a picture from a shitty artist.
Have these instead.

I happen to be an expert on this topic:

There's Rumble Roses. PS2 game is the best one, even comparable to the WWE games. Everyone looks like glossy clay in the 360 game that killed the series and turned it into a pachislot game.
Yakuza 0 lets you manage a female wrestleers, but you don't actually control them and it's just pretty much extreme rock paper scissors.
Some fighting games have female wrestlers like DoA's Tina, Tekken's Jaycee/Julia, Rival School's Kyoko and SFV's R. Mika combine that with a female opponent and you kinda get what you want.
In SoulCalibur, Talim has some wrestling/CQC throws for some reason.
Wrestle Angels series kinda, they're card based and the art for when one girl grabs another is just a template with changed colors on who's fighting who. And the SNES game doesn't even let you directly control them, you just tell them how they should fight.
And lastly, to scrape the bottom of the barrel, there's the WWE games, but they never put in any of the best girls and the CAW's look fugly. I'm looking forward to the next game because apparently they're putting in Asuka.

What about games where i can grab a feminine hand?

Ico

How about one where I can have sex with birds unknowingly

A little of both. Scirocco used her feelings of resentment from Char to manipulate her into serving him.

Skyward Sword lets you catch birds with a big old net. Is that good enough?

Tick some posts and hit [grab] to get a screencap of them put together.

yes but he ended up impaled by a watermelon slice

Why codemonkey, why?