SONY

SONY
IS
OFFICIALLY
DEAD

^^

SEEMS LEGIT.

God of War is now a Last of Us clone…

All those "Gameplay" videos running at sub 10 fps.

V~

A daddy simulator a year keeps the millennials in your pocket.

I always avoid the Sony pony show, how bad was it?

Probably the best so far, if not just for Death Stranding.

Fuck dads, I want to play as a mom. Thank god Kojima delivers.

Perfect format, shit games/footage

you rang?

I was referencing Mr. Anime Eyes.

Yeah, super dead

You misspelled xbone

Sony always has the worst conference, year in and year out. They're awful. They're responsible for just about every bad practice that exists in the industry.

Anyone who supports the Shitstation brand needs to hang.

Never trust anyone with two first names.

If he wasn't wearing BDSM spiked leather, and was a little girl wearing pink or something, that would actually be absolutely adorable.

Hell, he wouldn't even necessarily have to be the qt little girl, if you got rid of the idiot leather, added in an exosuit, and a qt anime voice.
Then agian, I have a thing for things-that-shouldn't-be-adorable-being-adorable.

Reminds me somewhat of the Laughing Man.

Eh, he's somewhat cute and borderline yaoi bait as it is . But I think if you gave him some kind of high-pitched anime voice, he'd just be ridiculous.
He's a person, not a robot.

David Cage's game actually looked interesting.

Make him a robot, then! Robots are awesome!

There's already a robot, though.

I love how sonyfags keep screaming about how sony won e3 while everyone else shits all over them.
can we just agree that the show was about as bad as everything else on e3, with the exception of ubisoft who always manage to find a new low?

cant kill what was never alive kid

Yeah, but I hope there isn't too much handholding and "Detective Vision" aids.

Gay graffiti vacuum doesn't count.
Does it even speak?

They died a long time ago, what's left is only the rotting carcass that refuses to believe it

epic

Just like the real anonymouse

I really dont understand the hate on the sony reveals, out of all the conferences they showed the more original IP's and actually showed gameplay of most of these.

If someone cares to explain why they think its shit please do.

I'm not a fan of God of War but they've got Bear McCreary for the music so I'll buy the soundtrack.

Sony won e3, but this years E3 was especially heinous.

It's like an nonathletic average joe winning the special olympics.

WE TECH SAVVY NOW
WE WUZ HACKAZ N SHIEEEET
WE WUZ EGYPT SPACESHIPS
NIGGAZ IN SPACE
WHITE MAN CAVE DWELLAZ BTFO

Gee I wonder who could be behind this shit.

Did they show The Last Guardian?

Because memes. Nig_Nogs wasn't even shown during Sony's conference but it didn't stop OP from making this thread.

Yes. With release date. It was either September or October this year.

I can't understand why they made the nigger the MC. He doesn't even fit the theme of the game, or even any stereotypes of the tech-savvy demographic. He's also looks like a grown man against the other 3 characters, who look like teens.

The best design choice would have been making the guy in green the MC. He's the most normal looking of the 4, and fits in with 'hacker' stereotypes (you read about shut in teens doing shit like this all the time).

If they really had to choose strong personality characters for the MC, the anime eyes masked guy would have worked too. They could have used him to show off cutting edge tech or something. He has a mask, so you could even relate to him more because anyone could be behind it even if he acts like a retard in cutscenes.

Yes, you can, you just refuse.

I know they must be doing it for diversity points, but they didn't even make him fit with the rest of the cast. He looks modded in.

Tachikomas are adorable though

Dindu as a typical WW1 combatant doesn't fit either but it's 2011 after all.

The release date is now October 25th, 2016

I suspect that they wanted a very plain, ordinary, down to earth protagonist so that when the hacker crew turns out to be evil gamergaters, it will make sense for him to do the decent thing stand against them.

Except that the guy that you are trying to take down in watchdogs 2 is basically Donald Trump. They are probably going to make the hackers come off as the downtrodden and disenfranchised that are standing up to the Man.

Why do you double niggers care about watchdogs 2?

Some of you are complaining as though something good is being ruined. Its open world busywork ubishit. You would have to have maximum pleb tier taste to buy another one of these things.

Make no mistake, a lot of people from here are going to buy it day 1
Source: fo4, nudoom, overwatch

Most discussion of it is about the guy with the LCD mask.

No one is surprised.

Why not both?

full house confirms
9's full of 8's

You can never have too many robots.

I missed the Sony conference.
What did I miss?

You can't make a game about urban youths and not have them be cunts to people. It wouldn't be a game about urban youths.

It was actually pretty good.

Sony lost to Kadokawa

ive heard that Sony "rekt Microsoft" and "won E3.
Whatever those mean
Any idea why?

sony did the right thing and delayed NEO/ps4.5

as the new console microsoft annouced was a striaght up "Fuck You!" to xbone owners

Everyone is going to lose to Nintendo

Apparently because Sony showed games while MS showed concept designs for their new gen console.
At least that's what people are saying

Are you going to use this same high powered vision on other shows, or is this just the microshill containment thread?

Seems sad being so cucked that you need to take it out on other cucks

I'm a Nintendrone and that's not happening
Kadokawa showed nothing and that lets them win as 0 beats -3 -7 and -10

Sony's E3 in a Nutshell…

It was mediocre at best but still the best conferece by far

Don't forget instead of showing footage from the crash games people like, they showed Crash in the new skylanders.

Yeah but overwatch is actually pretty decent

It's by Insomniac you dumb fuck.

2/10 bait, made me reply.

When Ubisoft opened their show, I thought to myself "Oh, it's Just Dance". And then I saw it was more than Just Dance. And then it turned out to be a tribute to the Orlando homos. If I was one of the injured, I would've been fucking furious about that being dedicated to me.

it was pretty much non-stop games.
i say pretty much because there was a section after they announced sonyVR (399 US DOLLARS) they had a few trailers that were like "Oh hey this supports VR!" whihc eventually stopped.
Although the Crash Bandicoot thing was a pretty harsh fuck you. I mean im pretty excited to play 1-3 again, but no CTR? and oh btw Crash coming to skylanders? we arent actually reviving the IP? LOL.
Some anons think if people buy the remakes of crash sony will see the IP isnt dead and make more. Im not that optimistic