Isn't it about fucking time...

Isn't it about fucking time? It would literally print money and would be so easy to do without making the source material cringy.
>inb4 (((Miramax)))

Back to reddit.

You would need more green eyed niggers than are in existence.

So do we have any reason to believe that this wont be good yet? I like Hotline Miami, I want this to be good.

DAE pronounce it "cring ee?" Makes good satire.

Why?

It's a great game with a kickass soundtrack.

Memeshit game will be a memeshit movie. This Isn't Kino >:(

its not, its cuck degenerate centrist bullshit, like all videogames.

What an insightful response; did you come up with it all on your own, user?

butthurt centrist detected

Just going to throw around 'insults' now?

I didn't like the soundtrack.

centrist

What is it with faggots wanting shitty fucking kikeified adaptations of media they like. Movies are fucking shit.

>>>/a/

t. Shekelstein

Name five good films that are based on video games.

Not him and I don't like any of these or miami hotline. But heres five to play devils advocate.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (no shit it isn't based on the game that's why its probably the only good one)
Silent Hill
Doom
Resident Evil
Tron Legacy

fag

Anyone who says they dont like the first game is full of shit, pretty much.

Holla Forums pls go

I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this one. I was expecting it to be as campy as Resident Evil, which is sort of is, but they got the atmosphere down pretty well, and it's a decent little sci-fi action horror.

Back on topic: instead of the goose, who would you cast as Jacket? Alexander Skarsgard would be perfect IMO.

I would cast Ryan Gosling.

No, somebody else. That's the goose.

BACK TO REDDIT

Gameplay is alright, but the neo-retrowave visual style and soundtrack is very much on the pretentious hipster indie dev ballpark, and not pleasing at all, made by someone who doesn't understand how to do it right, just how to make it look like it.