Can Nintendo save this shit show?

Can Nintendo save this shit show?
Probably not because they're most likely saving anything new for the nx which isn't going to be revealed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CiPVY
e3.nintendo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, but only if they show actual video games that people want as opposed to interactive movies.

No. Where have you been the last couple of years? You really think there's even the slightest hope that Nintendo will save E3? Please. They're just as happy to wallow in the filth as the rest of them.

Well youre in luck because thats what theyre going to be doing for hours tomorrow.
**>that people want
we'll see**

Nope, Nintendo could redeem this even if they showed of something of interest.

What else do they have other than Zelda?

Zelda Wii U

Pokemon

Random sprinkles of DLC for their exisiting games like Splatoon and Mario kart

calling it now.

They will talk about S&M

Zelda, pokemon and maybe more mario kart dlc

I doubt it. This E3 honestly felt so pointless, it's like no company wants to do it anymore.

VR splatoon for NX?
Smash bros assets reworked for MOBA game?
Sakurai revives another franchise with his window frame style achievements, and deliberately obtuse controls?

Daisy and Wario get a new game together and it's so wierd it makes people hate it.

I don't know. I'm not them.

and if you really want to know i guess they also have monhun #FE and maybe dragon quest

you think for nx they will do a vr metroid prime?

No company wants to do it anymore because nearly all of them don't want to do video games anymore. Nobody hates vidya as much as the video game companies, because they know they could be making better returns from movies.

Why bother?
VR, and motion control only have an advantage control wise in FPS games where looking up down while turning are constant and vital. The X Axis narrows the further you look up or down, and motion controls reflect this (unlike mouse and analogue)

Metroid prime doesn't really have this issue. VR wouldn't have a significant improvement to it.

Doubtful. Aren't they going to show Zelda only?

But they are going to reveal the NX.

Right? I mean last I recall it was going to be shown at this E3 and I can't find any information that states otherwise.

no theyre showing other stuff but probably no new stuff

they said so themselves look harder

I'll take any Mario Kart 8 DLC.

You know, frankly that's more than I'm expecting and it would easily be better than what any of the other companies showed.

DLC for the N64 and Double dash battle arenas.

The only way they're gonna save E3 is if they make Link a girl.

user don't play with my heart like that

If they do that they better bring back fucking that Tilt a Kart stage.

Genders were arguably not established in that one.

I've always wanted game where a Girl Link is forced to work together with Vaati, though

Actual girl or just boy in girl clothes?

beg your pardon?

Who's ready for Neogaf tier pandering?
archive.is/CiPVY

Why would they even pander to Neofags?
They're all Sonyggers.

NoA needs to hang from the highest of trees.

The only good thing about Nintedno is that both their consoles are piratable

so apparently they make games you want to play

I'd like to hope they're just screwing with them for the sake of it.

Pokemon Sun and Moon
Also know as Pokemon S&M

Is screwing with people pandering?

Nintendo at E3 2014 was pretty good. It would have been even better if they swapped the Palutana Smash reveal trailer for Pac-Man instead.

How about bringing back the 2 character per kart mechanic from Double Dash?

sounds like that petting minigame is getting quite the overhaul then

Look enough to play but not enough to play

Amazing year for Nintendo, even if a number of the hyped games ended up being duds. Arguably set the standard for future E3s for the big 3, focusing on games more than anything.
Not as good as 2012, but still respectably solid.
A small step up from 2013, still nowhere near 2012, though.
Was mediocre, but still not as bad as, say, Microsoft some years ago, or 2006 Sony, or Nintendo in the early Wii era, or EA any given year.

what the hell does that mean?

That's deep.

They've been fairly consistent in recent years, but still below average considering their past showings.

It's a shame really, if they had a good old conference like it was 2006 they'd blow everyone away, since everything else is so shit.

I meant "Look, enough to play but not enough to pay"

You are funny man, I like it

Conference wise, yes.
but they pretty much killed it that year they introduced splatoon

but user sony already won.
and we already know what nintendo is gonna show
along side shitty treehouse members who do nothing but ruin games.

we got pokemon sun and moon.
pokemon go the tester footage make it look pretty shit
monster hunter generation probably be gud
zelda which won't come out till the nx cause they need something to sell the nx which it won't do very well.
some mobile shit rumors were fire emblem and animal crossing.
paper mario color splash a game with copy paste toads and no partners and no fun.

I still can't believe they turned God of War into The Last of Us

they did? i didn't see that

reminded me more of the first scene in Conan.

more clearly what i meant was it did not look like last of us, and hell the setting is for vikings as well don't know why people are saying last of us

they actually managed to make a shit franchise into something that looks like it plays pretty decently.

I laughed so hard when he started yelling at his son. It was like Holla Forums telling his son to GIT GUD FGT.

Yeah, Sony won.

They might have had pure bullshots and cinematic experiences but their 3/10 beats everything else.

nintendo always shits the bed with overwhelming gameplay and amiibo shit

what?

KILL ME NOW

Look into the source code here: e3.nintendo.com/

->

People who play nintendo games are too young to even type correctly.