Based Mummy May says she won't die for Israel!

archive.is/BHY2p

UK Prime Minister Theresa May is at loggerheads with jew-blackmailed Tory nonces over the Syria strike. She won't come out in support of action against Syria saying she wants the UK to stay out of the war and this comes hot off the heels of reports that PM May was trying to restore British relations with Russia.

I wasn't sure about her because she was a quiet remainer during the EU referendum, but if she isn't going with the Jewish globalist push for war that means the UK might finally have a non-blackmailed leader, albeit one that is a bit bluepilled on some issues.

This is a really good sign, because the kikes cannot claim complete unity for regime change.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel
forward.com/fast-forward/363987/is-israel-apartheid-week-illegal-in-britain-now/
independent.co.uk/news/people/ken-livingstone-five-of-his-most-controversial-comments-a7007341.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/05/eight-dodgy-things-ken-livingstone-has-said-jews-hitler/
archive.is/OAMBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely glorious, finally someone in the Torah Party who doesn't bow to the kikes.

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH USA
NOW RUSSIA IS MY BEST FRIEND

It's funny. Americans elected Trump to fix our shit and rebuild ties with Russia. Gloated. Cheered. Encouraged others to follow. Brits brexit. French getting close. Now Trump fucks shit up with Russia and Brits and French are the ones holding it together against the kike agenda.

I'd knock the cobwebs off that old pussy.

Finally!
An Anglo I can respect!

Chroist guvna, you're brave, I bet if you got a good gander at the old boat race up close you would be at instant half mast.
This is first rate marketing for May though, don't expect it on here with her anti-semitism laws, she's just as much their puppet as any of the actors in Westminnyster.

Checked for frisky Putin

She could just be too much of a christcuck when it comes to jews. Maybe she'll come around if she isn't in lockstep with this Syria shit.

Hmm very interesting. I don’t trust her owing to her pro sharia stance and having written and implemented policy which has made Britain a surveillance state. But this if true is good, she will be up against most of Parliament however, hopefully she won’t buckle like Trump did.

(checked)
Those digits say Vlad's gonna impale her.

Putin witm cream her crumpy biscuits and I LOVE IT

Isn't she the one who tried to block Brexit?

She hedged her bets and claimed to support Remain but didn't campaign for it at all.

So she supported remain only because she thought it was going to win.

by the way, I don't know how I feel about this. I really don't, I mean…. would this be some kind of virtue signaling by the zionist point of view?

actually the only reason it is still hard to think this is not somehow real is that I can't imagine any scenario where the anglospehere is not a cohesive unanimous support of israel.

UK followed zionist lead since basically 2 centuries ago being one of the first nations to get rid of the gold standard and welcome the jewish banking overlords, it is the nation that forced all the other countries to free the slaves. it is the country that built universities on africa on the 1800s, therefore trying to raise powers outside of europe. it is the european country that stood against peace for germany and fought for judea during 1900s everytime the anglosphere moves is to degeneracy so I can't expect anything less and always look with suspicion.

You mean the same May who implemented 'anti-semitism' laws specifically designed to limit any criticism of Israel?

Sounds legit.

theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/12/antisemitism-definition-government-combat-hate-crime-jews-israel

forward.com/fast-forward/363987/is-israel-apartheid-week-illegal-in-britain-now/

Hmm… maybe mods should just delete my thread

That was never the end objective Sergei. The US could get better foregin relations with Russia, after years and years of aggressive moves from Obama. But that doesn't mean we'd be their friends absolutely. America still has to stick to doing what's right including stopping WMD using dictators (whether or not Assad really is guilty is up there). If Russia wants to prop someone like that up, fuck them.

God damn it the kikes can't even let us have one single fucking politician.

There's no real benefit at all for Western Europe to back ZOGistan's unrelentingly aggressive posture against Russia up 100%. They are in the crosshairs, their countries are still salvageable from a demographic perspective, and there is a lot of commerce to be done with Russia for energy and commodities that doesn't carry the same strings that it does with the kikes and ragheads.

This has to be bait. You can't be that retarded and browse Holla Forums unless you're a very recent arrival (say two years).

Please point out how it's bait.

Name one "WMD" using dictator that USA has successfully stopped.

Wow. You really are that retarded.

He's a /r/The_Donald_Cuck shill.

Nice, where can I read the rest of your fanfiction??

Wattpad.

It sucks for now, but all the Donaldcucks will go back eventually. Either that, or this will be a civ/nat board full of T_D rejects and will no longer serve any purpose.
Holla Forums's autism will win, I hope.

fUcKiN wEw

What the hell is wrong with the thought process of normies?

Also

How about worrying more about your native british peoples and the little girls that are being taken into sexual slavery by the mudslimes?

I wouldn't call them shills, they're just fucking retarded normalfaggots who got sucked in over their heads by the power of Holla Forumsacks memetic warfare.

Filtered

Ffs forgot to sage

Hardly your fault m8. It was only in the news very briefly and then swept under the rug.

Got to keep on top of these kike lovers.

OK I re-read his post.
This nigger is definitely a shill. Reported for pro-globalist kikery.

Also, dont forget what the UK recently did to someone who was just being logical.

Ken Livingstone

independent.co.uk/news/people/ken-livingstone-five-of-his-most-controversial-comments-a7007341.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/05/eight-dodgy-things-ken-livingstone-has-said-jews-hitler/

Stuff hes said:

Im not saying hes based, but at least hes blunt

When are they gonna give it up?

She's not doing it because she doesn't want any British lads to die. She would happily send every single white lad between the ages of 16 and 35 from Britain to die in a war for nothing.

She's doing it so all the niggers, pakis and roaches in London leave her alone until the old barren twat withers into dust.

I see slavs are trying so hard to do damage control.

If it's so wrong, why not put up a counterargument? Simple.

yeah, why is the list of goys shortening? don't they understand the higher needs of Israel? shalom

At first the lack of skill was funny, but now it's just embarrassing and sad.

Reported, saged, filtered.

There's ids here, everyone can see you are a shill as well.

It's really simple. Go back to . Point out the things you find wrong about it and justify.

It's what civilized people do.

Of course there are. They can click directly on my ID number and read all the posts I've made in the thread. It would be really interesting for you to point out which one tells you I'm a shill.

Actually, it wouldn't be interesting – not to me anyway – because I'm filtering you.

You aren't from here, and more than likely don't even know what sg means.

Bye goon, have fun.

Sound mate, you're spot on here lad.

Literally all of your post is wrong you kike faggot.

Checked and checked and heil'd.
eradicate all kikes

Maybe it's ISIS. That doesn't mean it's impossible Assad would do it though.

Russia's armed the Taliban before just to keep the US out.

What does sg stand for goon?

.>>maybe Assad who is a month or so away from winning the civil war decided to get everyone in the world pissed at him

Maybe. Lack of motive doesn't stop crazy people.

Idk. Not that it makes any difference though.

So new it fucking hurts. They should really have you faggots lurk for a month so you're not so retarded.

wtf I love hate speech laws now

Just because I don't know every acronym doesn't mean I'm new. I can't even remember when I started posting in Holla Forums (and that's in 4chan) but I've been here at least 2013 and I followed events like the EU elections and HK Occupy here. I've seen my share of slav and chink communist shills.

You don't even know what the /sg/ threads are you dense soccer nigger. Hop IPs and try again.

I feel kind of sick knowing this Tory bitch is doing less globalism than Trump. Also she actually triggered Art 50. Strange times.

Now this is shilling, nice IP hop soccernigger

Oh that's what you mean? A general thread? I've read plenty of other Syria threads here.

m8, I've been here a long time. I've talked to /brit/ arseholes a ton. I saw the two board migrations and gamergate.

Only thing I'm saying about the actual thread topic is that (1) US-Russia relations aren't the end goal of US foreign policy, though it's counted as a benefit (2) Assad may or may not have done it, the intel still isn't clear (3) US shouldn't compromise its moral stances.

The fact that you know what that is and are still so fucking naive is embarrassing.

shit the mental gymnastics are really making you lose your mind.

I remember her "losing" some important files on political paedophiles. It was pure kikery and she was obviously helping to cover up what was happening but maybe she kept some of those documents for insurance purposes.

Either way everything that she has done has been negative for England so don't get your hopes up.

Am I misremembering or was the sun always this pathetic?
How long until we Assad the mossad?
archive.is/OAMBQ

Communists and Libertarians are not "civilized people."

You don't deserve our civility.

As a burger, I was always under the impression that there 'are' no good U.K. politicians.

Farage was the closest you've had to good in a long time, and even he is a Civic Nationalist, right? I know he supports Israel.

Her asshole probably looks like a caved volcano at her age.

Errr, you know jews were one of the main players and profiteers behind EVERY slave trade, right? It was probably Britain abolishing the slave trade that got the jews so intent on destroying the Empire, and thus stirring up trouble with the Krauts and forcing them into a position where they had to expand or die (jewry started a financial war against the Germans long before WW2 and attempted to stop other nations from trading with them). It was the US (jews living there plus Anglo haters like the Irish) which funded revolutions in every colony which forced the downfall of the Empire, and forced Britain to give ever more power to kike bankers in the hope of survival.

Jews had wormed their way into Britain at more or less exactly the same time that they did with the other major European powers (and they were fully in control of the lesser powers long before). If anything Britain was one of the last to become fully corrupted - France was fully controlled since the revolution, Russia fell to Bolshevism, and Berlin was their capital until Hitler kicked them out.

l2history huefag

kikes have wanted to remove Assad/Alawites from power in Syria for decades
if May was completely controlled, she would be shilling for this war to get going harder than Blair did for Iraq

the goal was always the same, get non white on white countries and remove power from whites.

Jews bought slaves with the single goal of setting them free on masse. it feels like the current invasion on europe just as it was done on amerimongrel and brazil.

learn to contextualize history and realize the ongoing character and repeating motifs.

the anglosphere and UK at its front has always been struggling under a judaic grip

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HILARIOUS MODS. YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE RUSSIA ANYMORE OR ELSE YOU GET BANNED

Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB Holla Forums IS KGB

Guess Russian/Turkish relations have warmed up as of recent.

I've come to realize that "WMD" is a retarded category. Chemical weapons are often no deadlier than conventional bombs. Nukes? Yes, absolutely, worry about those. Biological warfare? Sure, there's some big risks there, even if the really dangerous stuff doesn't make sense to actually use. Chemicals? No, fuck off. The loss of life caused by something like sarin is comparable to conventional weaponry, the only advantage of gassing a city rather than bombing it normally is that you keep structures intact. Even if Assad were gassing ISIS/moderate beheader territory, I'd have no problem with it.

I do agree that people here can be too quick to admire Russia, though. A lot of Russia's appeal to the western right is just posturing–they accept lots of Muslims, crack down on Russian nationalists, etc. Putin's not the ideal we should be striving for, he's just slightly less cucked than the kind of politician we're used to getting.

That means you were banned for your whole post history, and in any event I suspect the part of that specific post that made it objectionable was your regurgitation of neocon talking points about Assad, not Russia. If you're right, I'll get banned for . If I'm right, I won't.

How's that make sense? I don't always have the same IP. That was the first time I posted from that place.

And I'm not a neocon, as I've explained in my posts after that one. I didn't say that Assad was guilty. I'm America first but I don't think that exclusively means we stop defending the innocent within our means. And I disagreed with everyone else's point that we elected Trump for the sake of making peace with Russia. It would be nice, sure, but America should not stop itself from seeking its interests for the sake of making Russia happy. I'm not here to appease Russia.

Btw

You probably won't. was pretty soft criticism of Russia, first off, and that's after you belittled chemical weapons.

Literally cultural Marxist "redefine the term" tier. High chance you're a Russian shill.

Well she will be found, dead by overdosing drugs. It just works!

Why do you jews despise Slavs so much?

That's a worthy ban.

Hey, when I'm getting shilled, I wreck their shit

Because we're the ones who got away.

Good riddance you faggot
fuck off the internet

Fucking white helmets aka Al Nusra on breathing apparatus in the article. Obvious false flag is obvious.

Forgot to mention

Obvious newfag

Your IP can change but posts are still attributed to you regardless.

Lurk more faggot

I'm on a new computer at another place, how does that work?

What if Christians were among the people who were gassed?

You know that is the case here how? Seriously, I want to know.

Normally I'd tell you to fuck off and have some taste, user, but that pic of May in OP looks unusually thick.
hate to use nigger language but it's the only word that I feel sums up my feelings on the matter

Your right, every single one of them is garbage (including farage). The same can be said about every western country though, democracy isn't the answer to our problems. If she did keep those pedo documents for insurance they would only ever be used for personal gain.

Fuck off with this infantile shit.

Don't start worshiping this bitch because she agrees with you for the moment.

What shithole pays you microshekels to post these trash memes

They're re-using the memetic attack strategy called "BASED MOM" which was used to propel Kike feminist Christina Hoff Sommers to in-group status within the online right.
Harnessing crude sexual imagery and incest.
The fact that this thread hasn't been deleted yet is a damning indictment of how far Holla Forums has fallen under the groaning weight of newfag influx.

I'm even more disturbed that this thread is days old and I was the first person to call OP out on this.

Sharia may is fucking awful. she was a dogshit Home secretary and she is an above par pm so far because she has done jack shit. before that car incident she went on about how they are stopping all those evil right wingers making hate speech on facebook, but doing nothing against those "poor, oppressed, muslims"

From your OP title i know who you ae as well. your that pathetic autist from brit/pol/ who spouted about his "mummy" not giving him sweeties and how you touched yourself to this old fap posting the same red filter pepes day in and day out. after the hack, your ban has been revoked. ill tell you what i told you bak then

FUCK OFF YOU WORTHLESS FAT CUNT

That has nothing to do with it. i used to go on Brit/pol/ and can tell you for a fact this fat cuck shilled for her then and posted the same pathetic shit day in and day out until the mods banned him for making brit/pol/ even more unbareable. he went on about how he masturbated to her for months talking about "cummies".

Anybody who uses that word should be shot in the head.