WE'RE BACK, BOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eating dinner with my family while yelling about lynching niggers

I WAS SAT MOURNING THE LOSS OF RESIDENT EVIL 7

FUCK YOU CAPCOM

It definitely had my attention far more than anything else so far.
Scalebound second place, but I'm sure as shit not getting an XBone.

What did I miss?

So why did Holla Forums go down? Also why was 420Chan down as well? Finally I haven't paid shit attention to e3, what I miss?

nobody won E3 this year, especially not fucking us.

Sony was fucking shit, just like the rest.

I'LL KEEP CUMMING

JUST

That VR block was fucking awful, but everything else was at worst "eh".
Really don't like the look of the combat in the new God of War though, camera is way too close in and it looks like it wants to be too serious about everything, more like a Last of Us with fantasy elements than a proper fantasy action game.

Resident Evil 7 and this look awesome, I really hope they're good.

Sony won, but that's not saying much considering how bad it's been. I guess Nintendo could still beat them but I highly doubt it considering how Nintendo has been lately. If Nintendo does shit than Sony was the winner this year in my book.

I found the PC gamers

I'm interested in the direction they're taking it, more fitting than what came around with re4, 5 and 6.

So what video games did you play while we were down?

I finished Splinter Cell Blacklist. It was actually fun too.

fuck off sony that was mean

That wasn't actual gameplay for RE7. C'mon user, you fucking know better.

A KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS MOVIE

How, they showed nothing of interest, at least the PC showcase showed short gameplay from Bannerlord and that Dual Universe game looks interesting, it looks like the game No Mans Sky wishes it was, but I'm still ultra dubious. That vs a game by Kojima which we know nothing about, we don't even know if it has any real gameplay.

Even Xbox One had that cool Recore trailer even though that looks shit and the Fractured But Whole trailer was great, it was good South Park again.

Looks like shit

There's a demo coming out for it tonight.

I don't even own a PS4, but I'm happy to see Death Stranding.

You got what you asked for bitch.

i just sat here refreshing the page tbh fam

You're right, I forgot about that.

STARING NORMAN REEDUS

No you didn't, kike.

it was the least cringey by far so I guess that's grounds enough for "winning"

still dead inside after all the rest so I don't know anything

That's not fair, I don't even like Capcom…

AND HIDEO KOJIMA, IN

The camera reminds me of god hand. I dont know if the gameplay can be as good.

Crash bandicoot in skylanders
Kojima games are shit
God is dead

Are the handprints made from Norman Reedus crawling into his body?
Why is all the sealife dead?
Why is Reedus naked?
Why does he have cuffs on his hand?
Why did the fetus turn into oil?
Who are the people flying?
Why is it called Death Stranding?
Why is it probably gonna be released in 2020?

I have faith in the rusemaster.
But I'm not spending any money until a month after the game comes out.

You'd be retarded if for a second you considered it could meet with the most average Nip action game.

Oh, that was fucking hilarious.

embrace it, lads

The only thing i have anymore is hope, user. I know its going to be shit, but i have my imagination.

It really looked like Berserk to me.
The weird baby, the shackle, the dead stuff everywhere, the five floating dudes.
Looks like Berserk.

STRANDING

you forgot to mention a full remake from the ground up of crash 1-3. I think that's a great start.

I'd embrace a snek

waw, fire tires

It's God of War, what were you expecting?

LIFE TETHERING

Most of it is probably recycled from Silent Hills. I hope Junji Ito will be helping out with it.

Somthing good.

THE FIRST THREE GAMES DON'T NEED A FUCKING REMAKE

disappointment awaits

It'll be 100 times better if his son dies.
Kratos shouldn't be allowed to have nice things.

Holy shit. I didn't see the show but damn.

and we don't "need" a new crash game, but this is a bit of a pointless position, remake's are a good start

A HIDEO KOJIMA JOINT

It would have been fucking hilarious had my hope not have been crushed so badly. I know they could never make a good crash again, but i had some hope.

I'm so excited to be seeing something else from Kojima other than Metal Gear. MGS:V was pretty fucking good but you can tell the universe had run out of stories to tell at that point, call me cautiously optimistic.

It's neat what they're doing with it because I feel like there is potential for Resident Evil with VR, but at the same time it doesn't feel right to make it a numbered sequel when they just copying PT

KOJIMA THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE SINGLE-HANDEDLY SAVED THIS E3

oh and a release date on The Last Guardian is great to have too

People have literally been waiting over a decade for a new good crash game. People were already calling it'd never happen or he would be stuck in skylanders
Guess what happened. No new game. Stuck in skylanders.
Kill yourself

people are furiously trying to decipher the trailer already

with any luck you will get staff from the originals working on them too

The Last Guardian is likely guaranteed shit, finished out of obligation, any game that spends that long shrouded in silence after a reveal is bound for destruction.

This might not even be Kratos. The entire world seems different. Looks like they're going with Norse mythology this time around.

A lot of reveals this E3 have been met with little to no fanfare from the audience. There was even some booing during the EA conference.

I honestly wouldn't have given a shit about Sony's show if not for Kojima's new game.

oh no what will we do without crash bandicoot 4
cry about it faggot

Don't know about Knack, but I place the blame of Sonic Boom squarely on Sega's shoulders. That game has "WE'RE RELEASING NEXT WEEK?" artifacts all over it.

They'll be reworking the games to follow the Crash Bandicoot Retold Story.

Why do you think that user was storytiming it so much right before E3.

I'm confused, why is anyone excited for Kojima's new game, we know nothing about it other than it stars Norman Reedus.

Either way. His son needs to die.

Good, they should. There's probably a billion hidden things all over that trailer.

All the shit had umbilical chords on them, the fish were all mammals. Which has lead people to speculate that they're in limbo/purgatory. The Ocean symbolizes the womb. Also One of the whales on the shore is a white whale so it's probably Moby Dick. All I have so far

I don't know why Kojima wants some ugly pedowood guy so much. Also butthurt that it seems to be PS4 only although I hope to god it gets on PC.

Oh you poor naive child.

I'm excited because it's a game Kojima WANTS to make, instead of a game he's being forced to make.
I can't speak for anyone else.

Agreed, but my satisfaction with its release is mostly because Ueda fanboys will finally stop whining about it never coming and start bickering about it being shit.

FF XV will probably be even shittier than TLG.

I shit you not, I had a dream just last month in which Kojima and Kamiya co-directed Bayonetta 3. It was orgasmic.

it's coming to PC eventually, but PS4 first. This is according to Kojima iirc

I'd be so fucking okay with this.

So it's basically just going to be all of the stuff that should have been in MGS:V, cool.

He always seemed like a bretty cool and chill guy to me, and he's a tolerable actor. Don't see why it matters much, better than Captain Drinks a Lot at least. Didn't Kojima say that, despite the Sony partnership, he still wants to do PC releases?

Also this is what people are speculating the flying people are about

How the hell did Sony win E3 with this. No really the only good thing was Kojima, everything else was mediocre to straight up shit. Hell I would have even taken a Persona section, and I don't even like Persona but christ that VR block was just the worst.

This game is clearly Silent-hills-but-not-called-Sillent-Hills-because-we-don't-have-the-license. If you played the PT demo, you'll know why people are excited.

Sonic Boom wasn't even supposed to be on the Wii U, but Sega did that exclusively deal and BRB had to rush to try to get it to work. It didn't help that the Wii U didn't even have official support for CryEngine.

I'd say it has to at least be half and half, even Sonic Lost World wasn't as bad as that, and other Sega published games rarely turn out that bad.

He sounded pretty interested in making MGSV, even though we had known he had wanted to make something else for years, I'm just ultra dubious about it, it looks like it's going to be a film game at this point, we all know how much Kojima has wanted to make films.

We don't know that, maybe it will be, that would be good I guess.

But then they put Crash into Skylanders to join the fate that Spyro had. Remaster is cool but I was hoping for a new Crash game.

Sony won E3 by just showing shit with barely anyone talking or boring people to tears.
Still, two movie like Last of Us like bullshit games a vaporware game that looks shittier than last year, a David Cage game (aka literal movie), a Spiderman game and an actual game (Rebellion actually did it, holy shit)

-EA: F
-Bethesda: F-
-Microsoft: D
-PC Gayman: F+
-Ubisoft: F+
-Sony: C+ which would have been a B if it wasnt for Crash bait and switch and a weak lineup overall with barely any gameplay footage.
-Nintendo Prediction: D+

Boring ass E3, why do you fucks still watch this?
Only Ubisoft brings cringe anymore aside from
VR BACKPACKS

Will probably watch next year because Scorpio and PS4.5, but future E3s are a fucking waste of time.
Nothing really great appears at the conferences, hopefully the shit announced later from smaller companies is good.

PC release was confirmed I think, it's a timed exclusive.

Best conference so far.

Barely any talking it, just footage from beginning to end.

More like his son needs to be made a man.

Has anyone ITT mentioned Days Gone and how it looks like a giant pile of shit?

man how has this place fallen

Yes. Kojima makes movie games. I'm aware of it, and if you're not, that's your fault for not doing research.

If Kratos dies and he's the main character, that would also be okay.

You realize Kojima's game was previously confirmed as a PS4/PC title right? It's a multiplat.

Crash remakes are nice, but I predict they ruined them.

Source.

Thats a weird way of saying Kadokawa

you're being too generous, it's a D+ at best.

I'm talking full movie game, like something you'd expect from David Cage.

Persona 5 is getting its own jap livestream on wed. And there is a squeenix livestream on thursday i think. I dont know about capcom though.

It's literally just the Last Of Us with motorcycles

Noice

I don't mind that he's in the game I just think Real life people never translate well into video games and come out uglier than they should be.

I think there was about 4 minutes total of talking, what a fucking relief

PC is coming out after the PS4 release, this could mean years considering how its usually handled

So it's safe to say VR is the new motion controls right? An interesting concept that could be cool if used correctly, but everyone is rushing to use it and making a bunch of shovelware

Sony's only good thing was Kojima's two minute teaser. Yet, that's still two minutes of something better than literally everything else that was shown.

Think about how awful that is.

Unlikely, Kojima has always wanted to make movies and that's come across in his games, but he understands the importance of good gameplay as well. MGS:V was carried on the gameplay, a first for the franchise. Besides, he's confirmed that "People familiar with games like Uncharted" Will feel right at home playing his newest game.

So at the very least it'll be a third person shooting action game.

Is there a link to Kadokawa's conference? I'd love to see it.

I don't care how much movie it is. I like Kojima because of his storytelling style. God knows I won't preorder it, though.

Not right away. I feel the game needs to earn that.

Either way, I'd seriously like it if they pulled off the Kratos as a father figure thing, but I doubt they will and the gameplay is likely gonna be shit.

they got a D where everybody else got an F. that's the bar set at E3. i'm actually disappointed they didn't go for some retarded opening show like ubisoft did so i could laugh at it. i could go watch the playstation youtube channel on autoplay right now and get the same experience

Seriously Sony's conference was atrocious the only thing they won was least worst conference so far, but even barely.

And Christ when will this E3 meme end?

It is coming to PC, but the PS4 will get it first and with timed exclusivity.

Fuck me no matter what way you slice it it sounds shit.

He fucking impaled himself with a god-slayer giant sword, bleeded out and survived. He clearly can't die and now he wants to redeem himself by not killing his family with rage this time.

God Hand's camera was even closer, God of War's camera is at that shitty median distance used only by the blandest of modern third person shooters.

That's the show, there are no more conferences.

They showed a bunch of VR shit and a teaser for a Kojima game, they didn't win dick, gravity rush 2 was probably the nicest thing.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY ANNOUNCED CRASH BANDICOOT BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT

WAAAAAAAAAAAH NO KIDS-FLYING GAME 7

In the hospital, with a case of an unknown strain of scarlet fever.

To be fair, the PT devs are the ones who apparently developed it.

I thought Naughty Dog were in charge of it with the way the gameplay was shown.

Open world games can't be as cuhrayzee as non-open world games. That's just a fact.

Get out

So we're all in agreement then, right? Sony won E3?

This E3 was still the worst. 2/10 is thr best I can do, tbqh fams.

I feel bad for cuhrayzeefags

Anything interesting at PC Gaming Show?

There was a neat segment for Bannerlord. That's all.
And Day9 is hard to watch.

Fuck they didn't even show off Nioh or Gravity Rush 2.

God damn this E3 has been absolutely painful.

I have waning hope that Nintendo can do something anything tomorrow. But at this point I might as well just write my eulogy for this dead industry and work on my backlog.

And I dislike that. God of War had good gameplay for what it was. I don't trust how it's looking now.

But hey, I still have hope. It's just a fool's hope, but it's there.

this dude had the tiniest hands i've ever seen. that's about it

Oh, and I guess now is a good time as any to remind everyone.

SONY IS A MASSIVE MEDIA COMPANY AND THEIR MARKETING DIVISION IS TWO THIRDS THE SIZE OF THEIR GAMING DIVISION AND THEY HAVE PAID SHILLS LITERALLY FUCKING EVERYWHERE

It was all awful but Sony "won" by the virtue of being the least awful. It's like they were the only ones who didn't commit suicide live on stage.

Is that a FtM? There's no way a man can have such small, dainty hands.

Remasters? What the fuck? Do these lazy kikes dont know shit… or oh excuse me how else are millenials going to play a gane with dated graphics otherwise!.

Jesus

kden.

It looks alright to me. We'll see.

If you let shills talk you into buying games, it's not the shill's fault. It's your fault for being a fucking retard.

almost everything they showed on stage was good. Only outright bad thing was Detroit.

Nintendo will salvage E3, r-right?

Because it is a pile of shit.

We got to see a fat asian chick buy games off Steam.

with what? They aren't showing anything. It's just Zelda. That's it.

Really? I thought Detroit looked fairly interesting, unless that was all the gameplay there is. Is it from the dude who made Heavy Rain?

That's a game?

If they do it's gonna surprise the hell out of me.

did they actually end up going anywhere with that? all i remember was that she powergamed the thing and would have cost pc gamer thousands of dollars

I enjoyed a decent amount of it, but the competition basically conceded it to them with what we saw before.

For a moment I thought it was a sequel to ride to hell retribution

Zelda will save us. Right?

>BUBSY 3D
WHAT THE HELL
WHAT THE SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK

I think it's kind of a waste having him host that kind of show, he's great at improv and commentary and in something as rigidly scheduled and scripted as E3 there's no room for that.

heavy rain, farenheit/indigo prophecy, and beyond two souls. I have no idea why they keep giving money to david cage.

I don't know why people even buy his shit. They actually sell decently.

sure, if you buy the NX for it.

PT IS BACK AND THAT'S ALL I CARE ABOUT.

Nigga, that will be a Wii U game

What could possibly go wrong?

It's David Cage. There is no hope or possibility there.

NX and Wii U. Wii U version undoubtedly gimped.

At least the metal gear story arch now has a start and the ending. Little bit in random order if you look at it in game production order. I'm happy too that kojima can do something new for a change. I wonder if he is going to put easter egg refrences to his new games like in snatcher

Okay. You guys are right.
I just…want a good detective game…

Even if Zelda was the most interesting game and best shown at the event.

It won't be able to carry all the weight of shit the other conferences had. Sony included.

Well I wouldn't say the gamecube version of tp was gimped.

The NX is going to have far better hardware. Hard to see how it won't be a large jump over the Wii U release.

can i get a source on that

Can we also appreciate the fact Crash and Spyro are now both stuck in the same shitty game? It's kind of ironic in the worst possible way.

It was certainly one of the better conferences, but Sony has this habit of making their game line-up look much better than it actually is. CoD Infinite Warfare actually looks fun, but knowing Activision, they will likely fuck it up. Also, the Spider-Man game looks pretty rad.

Reedus is pretty ugly, especially compared to Venom. He's got that drug dealer look to him. Why do people like this guy so much? Just cause he was in Walking Dead?

So ulililia is going to sperg out over Days Gone?

well we've seen wii u gameplay and it doesn't look like shit so eh

720p, and who knows how the framerate's gonna turn out. The NX version will be a notable jump, I'm certain of it.

He's a really good actor, man.
He's very good at a wide range of acting.
I don't wanna sound like a shill, but a big part of the reason Daryl is the best character is because of his acting.

Fuck, thats not Venom. My bad.

And yet they always somehow leave out the biggest games everyone wants. No yakuza, no ace combat, crash is in fucking skylanders. Where are the good shit?

WHAT COULD PAWSSIBLY GO WRONG?

No because this means Activision can now keep both ips instead of losing them in 2018

I was incredibly late to this conference and just finished watching the archive. Is pic related really it or did I miss something. Because if this is really it, I can't believe Microshaft had a better conference even with all the botnet shilling.

Hey fag, don't forget to dump Tails gets Trolled at the end of E3.

Yeah, not really my fault then.

Why live anymore?

They had it in their ending montage.

Well of course it will. But I'm just saying the wii u version didn't look atrocious so im fine with it.

Jesus christ did they finally make an interesting CoD? Looks more interesting to me than BF1 at least anyway.

That's fair. But I respect Reedus, and I'm glad Kojima is making a thing he wants to. We'll see how it goes.

I really cant tell at this point, I just want seated experiences and be immersed, these fucks are just putting another fucking gimmick on top of it and Occulus and its kikery is the more appealing to the normalafags, that I seriously dont know.
Gear VR seems to be picking up too, something I wasnt expecting but wasnt exactly surprised because normalfags.

I really dont know, It might survive if theres a community that gives it support to older games/ games that dont support it, it might be a gimmick, but its more gripping and long term than motion controls.

You're right, I just remembered all the VR shit and walking sims.
D+ is indeed more suitable

Literally just Bannerlord and Arma 3 DLC.
Also Serious Sam is getting a VR game, 4 still in the works

Berserk musou
Tekken 7
Bannerlord
Forza Horizon 3
Horizon Dawn
Crackdown 3

Pretty much all that interested me, hopefully Zeldo isnt total trash along with other announcements.

Also Call of Duty didnt look like total trash surprisingly enough, maybe if what they shown isnt just an isolated setpiece it might actually be worth a pirate this time.

CoDfags are moaning and going for the literal reskin that is Battlefield Juan, its beautiful, literal dudebros with no taste in anything.

He was better suited for Silent Hills and was sought after for that role but after it was cancelled they still had a big name actor willing to do a project so they used him still.

They cover his face in this game anyway.

I was talking more a full trailer with focus on it, not 1 second.

It needed more GAMES

Sony seems like the only one that was a planned presentation put on by a billion-dollar corporation instead of something slapped together at the last minute. Also nice that it was mostly back-to-back trailers with hardly any interruption.

Damn shame that all of the games look so homogenous. Why do the new God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and that motorcycle zombie one all look exactly the same?

Why is Crash getting the Conker treatment?

…Is that first picture suppose to be Garelt?

I get what you're saying, but I think gimped is the wrong term to use.

If Zelda NX was 1080p and 60fps that doesn't make the Wii u version something to be looked at as if it was broken.

I think it was Kratos, he had the scar on his stomach from that time Zeus impaled him with that super sword, his skin is white and he has the red tattoos. Plus that spartan rage was a dead give away.

Sony did win if only because Kojima and the gaijin weren't wearing fag pins.

So LUDENS is the mascot of the company, but also in the game?

It was a bunch of intentionally bad witcher cosplayers standing around playing gwent dramatically

I honestly think that'll work in his favor. He's clearly not supposed to be playing the most savory man in the world, and he's likely got some demons to deal with. He's also pretty good at making hilarious sad faces, so I can't wait to see more of that.

So can we agree it was a shitty E3 this year in general beside 1 or 2 bright spots?

He should have stayed gone. That trailer was fucking retarded.

Sony won E3 so far based only on the fact that this E3 has basically been the fucking Special Olympics, and that shitty Kojima trailer did not help them in that regard.

No.

Yeah so? The Konami tune used in several Kojima games is from Policenauts, you know that TU-TU-TU-TUTU one.

Scalebound looked like wet garbage dude.

(((>>9687846)))

Should we tell him?

But the Sony presentation had one of the only good PC games.

it makes it inferior.

Worst E3 I've ever seen. The bright spots were few and far between.

Actual bait.

The only one I would give you a pass on is Deus Ex, might be cool. The rest are what are you even thinking.

Yup. Exactly like how FOX was the logo prior.

But user, They're BOTH Big Boss.

Personally I don't need to play PC games at ultra settings, I usually lag behind several years when it comes to GPUs so graphical inferiority doesn't bother me.

No
Gene>meme

also i clearly saw crabs and actual FISH. explain that smart guy.

I love his engrish

Almost forgot this

Its shitty every year nigger

Great shit taste you have there

Go shill somewhere else.

Fuck you, Take2 and Microsoft gave me good money for that post.

I think if done well a film game can be alright. I actually liked Star Trek: Borg.

Why do people refuse to give up on minecraft? It's literally purified autism now. Is it just to appeal to kids? They can use other games.

Well, Syphon Filter was good…

I'm thinking Horizon 3 will be good because I'm a raging autistic faggot who loves cars and does up classic ones in my spare time, plus I'm Australian so I want to see how well/badly they made our land look.

Scalebound I'm uncertain of, I hope its not trash but we've got ages to see what comes of it before release.

Deus Ex could be awesome.

I don't care if anyone hates Civilization, I love that shit (minus the $100 in DLC from day one).

Not sure what else I even mentioned, but saying Sony won is like saying those fags won against the terror attack- delusional and wrong.

at least if he didn't leave id he couldve been working on shitty new quake, this is just awful

Top memes my shill friend.

there is kids right now looking up minecraft porn
you would not believe how mc and autism go hand in hand today
it's oxygen to them

Kill yourself underagefag

Fuck, am I actually going to have to get a PS4 this time? If Kojimbo is back to Sony exculsives I just might. The JoJo games, Persona 5, Bloodborne, KH3, Last Guardian, possibly Armoured Core, etc. are all shit that I would play as well. Resi 7 is probably multiplat. Problem is that I'm super poor and could hardly afford games, let alone a system. I have a Wii U that is basically collecting dust., only ever used for Smash 4 occasionally. Maybe I could sell it?

Do they have enough money to buy VR? Why use it? Who at E3 cares about minecraft

S
Both loom like trash mate

But its true, they didnt bore people to tears and just showed footage.
Thats what al these conferences should do aside from new consoles or bizzare games.

I just don't fucking understand how a person like you can watch that 'gameplay' we saw and not think it was unfiltered garbage with Not-Donte^3 and his mighty bow.

Except Sony had a good presentation and actual video games, not all of them were good but they had more of value than anything Microsoft had. On top of that they had better pacing than anyone else and just went through their games with minimal bullshit and 3rd party people that don't know anything about games talking. I don't even own a PS4, and I still don't see a reason to but they won my interest by a landslide.

Why do people say this? Is it a pun on Jimbo or Yojimbo i don't get it.

Im gonna have to get one eventually. It has too many exclusives i want. Bloodbrone , Detroit, Last Guardian and Nier. And 3 is the magic number for a new console for me. Ill just way until it goes down in price more.

I just wanna talk about how adorable Kojima was when he was attempting to engrish

Just a silly pet name.

I think cause he looks "real" enough to play grisly characters but he is still handsome enough to bring in the ladies.

Kids are the best goyim there are.

They're by definition retarded and oblivious to the oldest jewing techniques and they also give money zero value as it's someone else's, they also completely don't care about a product's quality.
The parents don't really have a choice other than buying and not buying because the one who picks the product is the child, and most parents spend money in their kids of course.

i want to fuck her armpit and cum

He honestly seems to have gotten better. Not perfect, but he can stop stumbling over his words as often as before.

Kojimbo game is multiplat and Scorpio/PS4.5 is about to rape consoles as we know it.

Dont do it nigger, most of those "exclusives" are marketing ploys by Sony like they always do, notice how the conference only shows PS4 even on multiplats to give normalfags the illusion that it exclusive.
Sony has no need for third party exclusives and third party companies have no need to stick to a console
Fucking Berserk game and Tekken 7 are coming to PC, I have no doubt that the rest of the third parties like Nioh and AC7 are too.

Save your fucking money unless you want to play Bloodborne and Horizon Dawn

MFW Sony gave me literally all of my NEVER EVERS.

I was a huge Xbox fanboy until today. Microsoft's conference was dogshit and Sony got my dick hard. I already own a PS4, but I'll buy the fucking NEO and the VR headset if I get to play all that shiny shit they were showing off.

Here's your (you) faggot

good goy

Also the Kojima game isn't a PS4 exclusive, they said awhile ago it's also coming on out PC

All this VR shit and I can't get a damn Time Crisis game outta these fuckers

In a way you're right, but seeing as Sony only make the Playstation, of course they're only going to show games- they have nothing else to sell. Microsoft have the Windows platform and the Xbox to shill for, so that's why theirs was much broader.

Only one of the games I mentioned was Xbox exclusive, and I'm smart enough to run Tails and Windows 10 so I'm not fussed about "Windows 10 Exclusives".

This.

I need a webm like this but with Koji

dude I was excited for Scalebound before and defended it, but after that last trailer it looks like cock

You ain't from around here.

Da fuck you talking about, Time Crisis 5 came out not too long ago.

yo dawg i heard you like high resolution so i remade the gif as a learning experience

Sony usually hinges on complete boredom with their conferences. That hasn't changed.

Way back when, it wasn't about "not being completely bored" but rather who had the best games to get people exited with. As well as give you a reason to own their console/platform if you've yet to get one.

I don't think anyone has done this yet from what I've seen. Nintendo would've probably easily taken it, if they had shown the NX. But they aren't.
and in hindsight. I'm really glad they decided to tell us ahead of time, instead of keeping it in the dark. It would have been a disaster.

And naturally the sjws will say nothing to this.

lots of sour grapes in this thread
sorry, my advice is to just go where the games are. It's not hard to see.

TEEDUS REEDUS

There were several games this E3 that I legitimately thought were TLoU 2 at first, and not in a good way.

Kojer's game has a confirmed PC release sometime after the PS4 one, as for the others you listed no idea.

It's good to see that Kojima is embracing his long-felt desire to make a low-key game about bathing.

I don't want more retarded theories from Holla Forums

Is this a game about being transgender???

well that's too bad :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_stranding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luden

Actually PC won. Pretty much any decent looking game is also coming to PC.

Oh god, I was legit laughing at that

I really liked him in Boondock Saints

We be talking about conferences here nigger.
Sony won

PC always wins the platform wars, especially now that Xbone games are on it.

Kojima said the trailer is running in real time, what engine he use? looks like Fox engine but Konami owned it.>>9687008

HE WAS ONE OF THE TWINS!?

You faggots think this is a good thing? He's going to blow Sony's budget on a product that won't be coming out for years and when it finally does arrive it'll be a hodgepodge of half-baked game mechanics mixed with pretentious, over the top artsy bullshit that makes zero sense.

MGSV should have really taught you that Kojima is at his worst when he has free reign to do whatever he wants.

To be fair, the PC conference had Bannerlord gameplay and going on pure gameplay it looks to be far better than anything else shown at E3.

Though I did find Sony's to be more of an entertaining conference, there might have been one or two games with decent looking gameplay but it was mainly entertaining for the garbage games they showed like the God of War TLoU edition reboot or the YOUR CHOICES MATTER one.

He's a good actor. Also that "he's not pretty or hansom" thing he's got going on works well for in in the roles he plays, it makes him seem more like an actual person.

Is MGSV your first MGS game?

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Is it possible that he used some assets of the Fox engine and created a not-Fox engine?

pc has been losing for 6 years. multiplats are a joke m8

I actually enjoyed the PC one the most. Especially the ending speech by the creator of deus ex.

I hope it is

God came and punished us because we had trannies

Yes and I've just found out there's a 3rd one

come on now

Gyo game when?

Sonygger please

This better be bait nigger
Paul Neurath is the only reason I give a damn about their company due to the fact that he can organize and lead people very well and he is still fucking useless if the rest of the team is shit, Warren is an idea guy and not much else.

I know your feel, user, I was hyped to it too until I remembered it was from cageman.

Say there were a guy on craigslist who wanted to trade his PS4 for a Wii U + Sm4sh? Wat do?

They aren't passing them off as identical twins you twat

Bloodborne, Horizon Dawn, God of War, The Last Guardian, Crash Bandicoot, KH3.

Those six are pretty much 100% guaranteed to stay on the PS4. Bloodborne MIGHT get a PC port one day if someone answers my prayers because even though I have a PS4 I still want a port, but the others aren't going to in any near future, unless I'm missing something.

Plus, a lot of games look like they're going to have VR modes exclusive to the PS4. If RE7's VR mode is only on PS4 then I'm going to get RE7 for the PS4 (as well as PC because I'm a huge faggot who is obsessed with the series). Same for FF XV. That said, if I get confirmation of VR support on PC then I'll just get PC copies.

I know Death Stranding is coming to PC. I'll probably be getting it for PC unless there's a really good exclusive feature for PS4. But the thing my dick is actually hard about is The Last Guardian. I was obsessed with SotC as a kid and I have waited a decade for this shit to finally get released. If it's bad, at least I can finally stop waiting around for it. But I trust Team ICO.

I'll give them all my shekels. I will be the best goyum. Oy vey.

I've been around since cuckchan. I buy every major console in each cycle because I don't have anything else to spend my money on. This pretty much amounts to a dust covered WiiU and a moderately used Xbone/PS4 right now. I also have a pretty good PC and I'm about to build a new desktop once I decide on which GPU I like the best.

I normally don't feel much during E3, but you have to understand man that the shit they announced was my wet dream of a list. I wanted a new Resident Evil, a solid release date for TLG, a Kojima game, and something to do with Crash. They literally gave me everything on the list. And some of their other shit looked pretty decent, for what that's worth. Days Gone actually looks fun.

As for Xbox fanboying, I was really into the Dreamcast back in the day, and I always saw the Xbox as a continuation of the Dreamcast. So I clung to it as a sequel to my childhood favorite console. I realize I was retarded for that now. I regret owning an Xbone.

Meet in a public place and hope you don't get stabbed.

I can't believe that there are more games I want on xbone than the PS4.

I'm conflicted

Not that I like KH, but I'd put that as more likely than Bloodborne given that it's already going to release on the XBONE which means Sony doesn't care about exclusivity, and the PC market is much bigger than the bone's (everything is).

all these exclusives, and the only pc exclusive I can think of is xcom 2. do people still play that?

But look at this hearty thumbs-up! Does this look like a man who would stab you for a Wii U?

I'll admit that I'm interested in some of the games they showed.

But the real reason they did so well was because none of the games they showed had NIGGERS being shoehorned in them.

The new Spiderman game looked pretty sick, plus Grandpa Kratos was kind of cool.

why is that guy from the walking dead there

Oh shit. I had no idea it was coming to Xbone. This is encouraging, actually.

What a good goy

I want to believe

Yes.

That's what happens when you don't actually pay people money to not release your game on other platforms. Games are PC exclusives because that's the game they want to make. Games are console exclusives because some guy in a suit showed up and paid them money to not sell it on other platforms.

Yeah the only game I'm worried about not ever coming to pee cee is NieR 2. I don't really like the gameplay that has been shown of TLG, and I've already had the privilege of playing through Bloodborne a couple times when I lived with a roommate that had a PS4 (and it doesn't have nearly as much replay value as any of the other games, other than that it was very good).

But I fully expect PC ports of SK:EV and we just got Oneechanbara, which ends the list of PS4 exclusives that I think are or will be good.

Also,

PC conference dragged itself for too long, had too many useless indieshits wasting time and space, too much of content for already existing games and too much VR.

-Bannerlord was great
-DoW3 trailer was even worse than the leaked one for some fucking reason.
-Tripjew didnt say a fucking thing about -Rising Storm 2, the only moderatly interesting thing they doing when they arent squeezing shekels from their retarded fanbase
-That Space game looked ok but Im sure it will be in Early Access forever
-==VR BACKPACK==

-Tekken 7
-Dead Rising 4
-Forza Horizon 3
-Scalebound
You know what?
I changed my mind
I think Microsoft beat this Sony at this E3

Sony had the best format, but a pretty shitty lineup and VR shit tacked on a shitton of announcements and the Crash shit pissed me off
Microsoft had a cancerous format and options but at least they actually showed fucking games, decent ones at that, Sony had Horizon Dawn, FFXV and Spiderman as the only games worth giving a fuck about.

games are PC exclusive because it's all the developers can afford. you're retarded if you think the industry works that way

So, who's ready for some Cidney hype?

That's basically what I meant. "What they want to do" goes hand in hand with being small, it's when lots of money gets involved that the love of making the game gets lost.

Someone better fucking export that model for porn usage.

those looked awful, I was more interested in fucking COD than that dogshit.

I absolutely cannot wait for the open world meme to die, many of my favorite games are open world but they actually make use of it by not shoving you down a linear main quest and not giving you a minimap/compass/quest markers.

Sounds like a game made before the year 2000. Honestly, I am loathe to call those oldschool games "open world" even though it's a fairly accurate summation, because they have nothing in common with the open world design philosophy.

Watching Kojima's new trailer was like watching the MGSV's "Not Your Kind of People" Trailer all over again, filling me with the feeling of absolute wonder.

Are you serious?

Enjoy your 2 games before being shafted by a new one I guess.

This is winning? If it wasn't for Resident Evil 7: We Condemned now and remastered Crash series that conference would have been awful.

holy fucking shit those tan lines my dick is literally diamonds

Crash is getting remasters (remakes?) on the PS4. They didn't expand on it past that.

Stabbings are at an all time high thanks to Africans, Muslims and Gun laws

games become exclusive because its a better deal for the developer. They get financial support, they get to make the game they want to make, and they get technical support. These are things developing for the PC doesn't provide.

Better, less buggy games benefit everyone, especially the player.

So another PT type trailer rather than an actual gameplay demo?

To think even MGS1 back in 97 showed the actual fucking game

He's a fucking T-Rex in disguise. Don't be fooled.

*New console

Sure bub

Trailers looked good at least, much better than the Santa Monica/David Cage/Bubsy shit we got at the beginning

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which game is that?

I mean, its probably gonna be good, but I'm pretty sure that most of the game is reworked.

Final Fantasy XV demo.

Well duh, but you are getting that money in return for artificially restricting your market. It's not like Sony or Microsoft approaches them, says, "Hey, here's some money to make your game the best it can be. Release it on whatever platform you like." and then the developer decides to only release it on PS4/XB1 because they think that will result in the best game.

I don't like their games anymore, but Blizzard is an example of the same sort of process ("we have unlimited money, now just make this thing work well on release") on PC. PC exclusives that are more polished in their closed betas than most games are years after release.

If consoles were an open platform in the sense PCs are (no one owns the platform as a whole), you'd see way less exclusives. Same goes the other way around, and in fact we DID see more PC exclusives when Microsoft was putting its money into PC before they decided to make the Xbox.

Come on now

its very cheap to develop on consoles now, most of the time if your game catches the producers attention, you can get it released on the system for free.

pretending you're retarded doesn't change the fact that you're retarded anonymous

Are you being serious now?

a worthy risk at times, PC market is small, inconsistent. Some games sell 10,000 units, some sell less than a thousand, some sell hundreds of thousands or even millions. Hard to say if one game will be a hit, or one will tarnish your reputation because of some issue that happened that causes someones PC to be bricked.

PC requires more testing, you get buggier products regardless, and the sales are not as consistent as consoles. Even niche games on handhelds sell better than on PC. It's not a reliable market, so it's a small risk to have your game never get released on PC.

you'd see less games in general, and the games would likely be worse too.

No, they didn't and anyone who didn't know it was COD the moment one of the characters spoke the name "Reas" (not sure how that's spelled) wasn't paying attention.

COD has been sticking its dick just slightly up the futuristic setting's ass ever more deeply with ever release.

That makes this one the 5th game dicking itself into futuristic territory in recent years, coming out just a few years after games like Titanfall, Destiny, and Halo.

Not only is it getting stale in its own series, it's some bad timing to do SPESS futuristic shit given the other titles we've had in just the past 3 or so years. People seem to be more hyped for the remaster of CoD 4, which is they locked that shit behind the most expensive edition of the new game

THE PC EXO SKELLO TEEN

>60FPS on Dragons Dogma
What the fuck did the PS4 get released this year?
Uncharted 4: The Movie and Ratchet and Clank Remake another fucking throwback

Sonygger goes full retard

I wish they'd stop with these distractions & finish Serious Sam 4.
Croteam is a small team, even something like this VR project diverts meager resources.
They said Talos Principle would not affect Sam 4 development, but of course Sam 4 got delayed. SS4 was due in 2014.

People, myself included, were hyped up to see something with Sam 4, but still nothing. Just a fucking VR project.
The VR userbase is microscopic right now so developing for VR makes no goddamn sense.
I'd wait until VR had demonstrated viability, a large playerbase before lifting a finger to do anything for VR.

You know they had to be talked into it by AMD who are pushing their "premium VR" shit. Fuck AMD.

Was Reedus a typically beautiful guy to begin with?

Check the /svidya/ thread, the history of the development of sonic boom is actually more interesting than the actual game

gearVR is gimmicky as fuck, it would be cool if you could use it as an actual VR headset with your PC, but no only shitty mobile games

we can call the PC market reliable when Senran Kagura sells half of what it managed to sell on the Vita in its first day.
If it even makes it there by the end of the year.

how come nintendrones are always so focused on big bad sony?

They said they'te still working on it after all the backlash, but thats pretty much it.

Its probably cool to see Youtube videos with as a gimmick, but not much else

Tell me how Dragons Dogma selling 300K is bad
Tell me how third parties and Nips all going multiplat PS4/PC means nothing
Tell me how Xbone going Windows 10 on all their games means nothing.
I need a good laugh.

Almost forgot:

it's not particularly great considering how much better the console versions did at twice the price

how does this make PC a reliable market worth supporting?

Well, for a pc port of a game not advertised at all, it made 6 million

total biscuits video on it has more views than the game has sales. I don't really think that's a particularly big success. Capcom probably makes that much in a week from Pachinko.

And yet it still managed to turn a tidy little profit via word of mouth alone. PC is far from unreliable, you fucking idiot, we've been getting a lot of ports and versions of games we'd usually never see because of the boost in sales you see as a result.

Literally everything coming out on Xbone is also getting a Windows 10 version, fucking Kojima of all people wants to do a PC port of his new game.

Are you retarded or just a consolebaby who can't stand the fact that other people play games on a superior platform?

Hes an autistic Sony shitposter, hes done this for countless threada now.
Just ignore him.

Kojima has had an interest in the PC for a long time, and many of his games have been available on the PC. Only a few didn't get released on the PC. This isn't a real point.

I'm someone who misses what PC gaming was before steambabies like you took over, but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm not a fast reader and took the time to read this entire thread, and the E3 sticky post Sony blackout. I think I have a problem. Am I autistic?

Where was Civ 6? I don't remember seeing it during the PC Gaming Show.

The beautiful thing? With how Sony is, you know it'll be exclusive to PS4 and PC

Anybody have a link to the thread as it was happening for sony?

my dick is diamonds но мой русский - неадекватный

He confirmed its not a story trailer just a tone trailer like the early stuff he used to do.

Those 5 shadows are just the shadow of metal gear.

I think we can all agree that your opinions can be ignored
I usually say this ironically on the internet but in this case i am being serious.
Kill yourself.

At home, watching them win of course.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, do you mean that the lack of minimap/quest markers is a good thing or not?

The PC conference had gameplay of the best game of E3 by a pretty big margin: Mountain Blade 2 Bannerlord. Almost everything else this E3 was cinematic nu"open world" garbage

The rest of the PC conference may have been boring, but it was the only one that had something that was legitimately good.

and you know what they say, about guys with small hands.