Commie help

Hi /leftpol/. Tell me, what is a 15 year old communist corsican lad supposed to do in a private french school in america flled to the brim with libtards and rich prentecious assholes.
(no worries I'm not a bourgeois, the french system is paying for my education.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Read theory, get politically active, and explore your beliefs. If communism is truly as good as we believe it to be, then it will withstand scrutiny.

Study.

Well that's given. But it hard to focus when you've got people blasting stupid polital shit into your ears every goddamn minute of day

Study what, bourgeois propaganda?

You should undermine the credibility of the institution for your fellow students and be as shamelessly outspoken as possible.

not post on imageboards shoo

Why aren't you enrolled in artillery school already?

He can try not admitting he's a communist until he has a good understanding of the theory(something not possible when you're fifteen)

Read!

Don't bother trying to debate your classmates or teachers, the sad truth is that as strong and eloquent as your arguments may be you won't convince them and I doubt your arguments will be either strong or eloquent.

Instead start reading, get /fit/ and get ready.

Whatever you do OP, don't do this:

You'll most likely make an ass out of yourself bc this:

Listen to this guy:

If you know French you're in a great position, since a lot of interesting modern and contemporary theory is from there. Such as Théorie Communiste, OJTR, Camatte, Tiqqun, Deleuze & Guattari etc. I'm very jealous.

I'd recommend starting with a few shorter works by Marx, such as Critique of the Gotha Programme, Civil War in France, together with articles from above mentioned.

learn theory: youtube.com/watch?v=6P97r9Ci5Kg

lay in wait for revolution

Learn. Read. That's it. That's your only duty to revolution till you feel confident with your theory, and you shouldn't feel confident with your theory unless you are like 20.

Follow your own advice and shut up you obnoxious blowhard.

perfect age to be a trot or an anarchist.

Grow up and read books.

Also get buddy buddy with the pigs and try to live of their money as much as you can, be a mole.

ignore my name btw

In personal discussions do not reveal your actual beliefs beyond the acceptable level, especially since you'll be seen as a edgy and clueless retard by default.

Idiot

Not everything in school is bourgeois propaganda. Besides, the user will need a job later.

Okay, also consider sports and being athletic. I waisted years of my time and potential because I hated everyone at school. Natural steroids in your body, use them and start getting fit (weight lifting. Bodyweight Fitness, cardio, boxing, judo, whatever)

Also read, yes.

Wasted** wew

Study, study, study.

Althusser is easily approachable in English & French too.

you mean edgy tryhard ML?