Breitbart editors tell staffers to stop writing stories critical of Jared Kushner, sources say

Breitbart editors tell staffers to stop writing stories critical of Jared Kushner, sources say

Employees at Breitbart News have been asked by senior editors to refrain from writing stories critical of Jared Kushner, two people familiar with the matter told Business Insider.

archive.fo/qVN0D

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Insider
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Springer_SE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathias_Döpfner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Blodget
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manipulation of the press, seems like a tactic of a certain long nosed somebody

BUT WAIT, THE MSM TOLD ME BANNON OWNS KIKEBART, AND BANNON HATES KUSHNER WTF

I can barely contain my surprise. Breitbart of all places being totally spineless?
Lel.

Watch all the alt-right kikes follow after Trump's 180 on foreign policy. Milo, Joseph et al. will all be cheering at the Syrian invasion.

Spicer said it: we're gonna liberate Syria from ISIS and Assad at the same time.

How relevant is the faggot to alt-lite types these days anyway? Only thing he has left is his youtube channel, right?

He's gonna bomb ISIS fields, Putin will fake retaliating USA while at the same time joining USA in other incursions. Assad will either become deposed for general elections (and then get elected again by a major part of the population, because the radicals will be all gone with ISIS gone), or will be a key member of the new administration to ensure Putin's interests are being followed.

Look, Bannon's ex-wife claimed that he didn't want their daughter going to school with jews during their divorce proceedings, that's all that matters. Bannon is /ourguy/ and this is just more 5d chess from BASED Breitbart.

To their credit, so far Milo and PJW have come out against the Syrian attack.

Of course they had, because they're fame-seeking whores that want to cash in controversy. If they went out and said it was a 5d chess move that had better repercussions on the long term than doing nothing they'd lose their fanbase support.

I bet Kushner is a cuck first and a globalist second.

Bannon is not even involved in Breitbart anymore, and it was always a kike rag to begin with. With Andrew and Bannon gone it is as cuckservative as Fox. In any case, getting rid of McMaster is a bigger priority than Kushner, McMaster is an absolute rabit neocohen faggot actually in charge of NSC, while Kushner would be hard to get rid of just because he is family and Trump would have to put his foot down with princess Ivanka to do so, good fucking luck. McMaster is the priority, Kushner is a secondary threat.

Well, cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish and jews are very smart. :^)

You realize that the fact that the 'alt-right' immediately condemned the Syrian strike and expressed concern for Trump was used here as a reason to support the Syrian strike, right? You are a useful idiot.

Yes please tell me how stupid and unstable Drumpf is, comrade.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

They're still Bannon's allies, and continue to defend him and other other former Kikebart employees in the administration.

The White House is infested with neocons, getting rid of one or two won't change anything.

He made a mistake, it's not the end of the world, but this isn't a good sign. Stop trying to twist the facts to support your narrative.

Is this a sign of the Bannon vs Kushner narrative being McMaster trickery?

Bannon and Kushner now getting along?

Or Breitbart bitching out?

But Bannon ran Kikebart and is now being portrayed as the nationalist voice in Trump's ear. If Kikebart was never on our side, that would mean Bannon was never on our side, and then…

(((Kushner))) is certainly on a roll as of late.

When will he ask Assad for permission to do something in his country, you double nigger?

Reminder this quote was taken from a Daily Beast article written by Asawin Suebsaeng, formerly of Soros' Mother Jones
http:// www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
https:// archive.is/8AtJ3
Daily Beast is owned by IAC who currently has Chelsea Clinton as a board member
http:// iac.com/about/leadership/board-directors/chelsea-clinton
https:// archive.is/RAJVF

these tricks seem very typical

Can't believe that's the correct spelling

Looks like what happens when I type on a phone without autocorrect

Come on now.

Oh they stick suck his AIDS cock.

They dont call it Kikebart without reason

Its a sign of typical tricks, Daily Beast is hoping Kushner is dumb enough to get butthurt over MSM rumors of being called names and pushes to remove Bannon. The neocons, the kikes, the deep state, and the shitlibs all want to get rid of Bannon. McMaster is a much bigger threat especially since he is head of NSC and Trump has a tendency to respect military people no matter how dumb their advice is. It would also be easier to push for McMasters firing than Jared's. Jared is a filthy kike but not the biggest threat.

Man, what the fuck sort of timeline am I in?

You know Breitbart is a kosher fuckhole just by looking at the comment section. As soon as anyone names the Jew, it's like Breitbart has it's own JIDF team to start blasting that person as a weirdo Jewspiracist.

They have a whole section of their website dedicated to Israel, so this really shouldn't be a surprise. They're also heavily attracting evangelicals.

Has Jonestein mentioned that Jared and Yael Kushner are kikes and that this is a war for Israel, or is he blaming it on the Saudis and "White Nazi" George Soros?

But the guy who ran it is a jew-hating nationalist and /ourguy/ because?

I hate reddit so much

What's there to hate?

So Bannon fucked Ivanka?

Lurk moar

He's blaming it on Saudis. It's high-time this convenient Saudi boogie-man bullshit ended. It gets used all the time. Duke or someone needs to do a video showing that these camel fuckers are just a front operation.

Jesus christ t_d

Theyre that fucking partisan arent they?

Fucking disgusting.

Fucking truth.

Also would you faggots remember to check digits???

Jesus christ. wtf are you guys doing.

Well, some people really didn't vote for Trump because of the things he promised, but because he was kinda loud and had been on TV before.
Really makes me wonder, if we memed somewhat irresponsibly during the campaign.

The real problem is that normalfags are fucking retarded and shouldn't be able to vote.

I honestly wish that anons could take over all of society.

I've noticed the shilling die down ever since the press briefing where Spicey confirmed MAT was wrong as fuck. Feels good man

Are they 12?

Why don't the saudis like syria? Oil production or something?

Here's the real reason.

thanks

I bet you faggots spent the whole evening thinking up that one. Please leave, get a real job.

ONE ORDER OF 4D CHEESE PLEASE

Actually I made up the word myself, because I believe it is insanity to suspend judgement on a politician against your own best interests. I elected the man to get things done, not to worship him.

This, also the "Chess" meme generally enforces a pattern of thinking in which you assume that Trump is always secretly going to gas the kikes or otherwise the best possible outcome will happen and work backwards from that conclusion with cherry picking and confirmation bias every step of the way. That is the exact opposite of a rational thought process, it is a rationalizing one, and even if we give the benefit of the doubt to Trump surrendering your agency into blind trust of others makes you a cuck, period. Stop talking about chess and start playing it, even if chesscucks are right about Trump it is no excuse for infinite rationalization and a lack of plausible analysis and vigilance. The whole Chess meme came from Trump playing the media like a fiddle during the election and a few other neat political tricks, whoop de fucking do. Roger Stone also has a lot of neat political tricks but anyone who trusts him blindly because of it is a goddamned fool. With the stakes as high as they are with potential WW3 and Syrian intervention, there is no room for blind trust whatsoever and only room for productive action, period. Chess cucks are cancer.

Mite b fun

That's one part of the story. I'm talking about the myth that Saudi Arabia has any proactive power on the world stage.

100 years ago, they were charging their camels at aircraft. Lawerence of Arabia is about them setting up SA as a puppet kingdom. And yet everyone in Washington and Hollywood is now working for some inbred family? GTFO. Yet Jonestien and these shills always pull them out as the boogie man whenever things get a little too close to the truth.

Any time they want something done, they threaten the petro dollar. wtf are you talking about?

this is you, this is how stupid you sound

Chesscucks are no different from morons who defended Hillary Clinton when it was blatantly obvious she was a corrupt piece of shit. Too afraid to admit that their god emperor is not what he seems to be so they lash out at those with critical thinking. Trump understands how to play the media because he's been in the media spotlight all his life. You can't take that specific expertise and extrapolate it to mean Trump is a master strategist war genius, that's fucking retarded.

America has military bases there you fuckin spastic. Who exactly are they threatening? And with what… their scimitars? Go away you idiot.

Can't imagine how you could see this as a point against what I'm saying
This is going to take more time than I have, maybe someone made a coloring book about it.
No, the petro dollar and by extension America's resources. Like I just said.

well at least people know breitbart is compromised since bannon left

Not since it was conceived in Israel?

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!

Hey Trump, how about you get rid of your cuck son-in-law and stop doing (((him)) any fucking favors? Get Comey to investigate him if he isn't already. If you're not man enough to do it, leave it to someone else so you can say you had no hand in it.

WHY

ARE

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Insider
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Springer_SE
To promote reconciliation of Jews and Germans and support the vital rights of the State of Israel.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathias_Döpfner
Döpfner surprised with the confession: "I am a non-Jewish Zionist"

YOU

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Blodget

SO DUMB?

Speaking of the petrodollar, what would happen to it during war? IMO as soon as the conflict starts people would abandon all confidence in the US dollar and vassal states would join Russia since it is a chance to get out from under the thumb of the IMF and stop being forced to import US inflation. That would be an enormous bargaining chip for Russia, all petrodollar states which are de facto economic vassals would flip in an instant and US would suddenly be at war with many more nations than they anticipated. You could expect the world to lose any shred of confidence they may have had in the US dollar as soon as the conflict officially begins and everyone able to liquidate would do so immediately, followed by Weimar style hyperinflation within weeks. In other words, US would have to fight a war with the whole fucking world with incompetent diversity hires and trannies in the military and hyperinflation from the outset of the conflict. WW3 has exactly two outcomes, nuclear annihilation or the complete destruction of America and the US dollar.

Why?

Whyyyyyyy?

THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED
THIS SHOULD BE PINNED

This means we were right and Kushner is the problem. We need meme like we've never memed before, and destroy this cock-sucking kike son of a bitch before he messes up everything we've worked for the past year and a half.

I'd hate-fuck her for days!

Absolutely disgusting

Hello leftist faggot

Comey doing his job
Ask me how I know you don't belong outside of Minecraft and sportsball forums nigger.

Worst post I have seen this week

Just like my hentai animus.

the comments on breitbarts article are red pilled as fuck ive seen them call out the jews

This, essentially.
Fuck that rotten kike, and every faggot that supports him.

Ex-wives claim a lot of shit during divorce proceedings. You're a fool if you take any of it without a grain of salt.

citation needed friendo

I talked shit about RINOs, feminists, mudslimes and niggers, but after 3 days of fighting with Zionist shills, I got banned AND all my previous Kiekbart comments were nuked. It's kosher as fuck dummy.

I got banned for posting the "certain things are true though they didn't happen" Eli Wiesel quote.

Stopped reading right there.

I am not a fan of kikebert but NYT is strait up fake news. I don't know why people think they are some sort of authority.

Is there any non creepy kushner pics? It looks like his kike family breed their son to look like he was vaguely Aryan and it just makes him look like he's wearing a human mask. His dad and kids look heavily Semitic

Yael has a thing for kikes who don't quite look human.

Yeah i heard she only dates chosenites.

businessinsider is a website owned by democrats party? Anybody remember them shilling or making propaganda for HIllary Clinton in 2016? Because if they are a website owned by democrats party and are just trying to create chaos and narratives who pleases the DNC.

This just means that Jared Kushner is good and the democrats party media is just trying to shill and create chaos.

Do you believe in the media owned by democrats party now when they are doing this just to shill against breitbart for being one of the websites and media who is not owned by democrats party?

If this website make propaganda for Hillary Clinton, shilled against trump in 2016, this means thast Jared Kushner is good since the website owned by democrats party is trying to shill against him and trying to shill against breitbart like all fake news and mediocre shit media of DNC like jokes like buzzfeed, cnn and huffingtonpost.

But have many other media owned by DNC like new york times, washington post, usatoday, medimatters and many others who have majority also in the hacked emails of wikileaks about DNC dirty tricks.

Kikebart is pro-regime change in Syria, the company was founded in Israel

breitbart.com/jerusalem/

you are probably a milo baby

I can understand defending trump but come on.

Litigate Bill's wife first

Trump is notorious for nepotism, and is a 70 year old man. He's not going to change the way he operates. Old dog, new tricks, etc.

Are you from the berenstein universe where saudi arabia lacks oil reserves?

Never ever.

Only misery.

Kushner AND McMaster are the problems

Also Ivanka. Fucking bitch doesn't even realize how much people hate her right now.

Yes.

What the hell is Trump's problem that he can't say no to his daughter? Is she seriously all Kushner has to wave around just to convince him to change his mind? There has to be more to this. If Trump was really all about business he would have kicked them both out of the white house since Inauguration Day and ensured they have no involvement in his cabinet.

Trump has always been nepotistic. He's 70 years old, he's not going to change now.

I mean, I would be too. Simply standing in the same room as the guy means good things for your career. There's plenty of incentive for people to get involved with him and anything he's doing just for their own gain with no beneficial intent whatsoever. I'd be nepotistic as fuck.

I laughed too hard at that

It's less about his daughter alone and more about his daughter, Kushner, and almost everyone save Bannon and Miller probably pushing an angle. And since Ivanka and Kushner know and understand Trump well, they know the best way to convince him of shit and thus can relate this information to people like McMasters who is also probably manipulating intel to suit his needs. This is why we have to toss these people out, especially Kushner, to fracture this set-up. I think he can say no, but may have a hard time coming down with full force and fury on her or her husband. the difference between destroying a man and sending him to timeout.

But Kushner and Ivanka clearly know Trump supporters are pretty much united against them now, specially Kushner. The #FireKushner trend clearly got to him and Ivanka.

I'm sure they do. Between this and Kushner calling in the ADL to defend him, he's in a panic. Ivanka gets reminded how full of shit she is every day on twitter so she'll have to take notice of this because even supporters are ad at her and Kushner now. They fucked up hard trying to play both sides.

Because you're a fucking degenerate nigger like the other two.

No doubt. I'm kind of pissed though that Cernovich didn't run with it though. He's right about McMaster and all that, but he had a golden opportunity to go after Kush and he decided to defend him instead.

Alex Jones is a fake man, he's really a jewish chode toad

hes literally jewish

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hoping this was ironic

I thought Banon was /ourguy/

As a regular Breitbart reader (sue me, it's the least bad mainstream option) Holla Forums would be surprised at the increased volume of comments critical of Israel/Jews in the comment sections. They all used to be cuckservative and pro-Israel to the core but things have really changed.

Keep dishing out the redpills on any comment sections you frequent. It's definitely having an effect.

Ye i noticed the same thing. Their jew cocksucking is what drove me away there but a few days ago i went to check out an article someone linked on twitter and boy have the comments changed. It reminds me a lot of what youtube comments often look like these days.

You damn well know the answer to that

God. They're everywhere

This image makes everything make sense now

As soon as the ADL was sent in I knew Kushner was more then just a powerless jew in the background

He is /ourguy/ but some really shady ((people)) want him out

Oldfag here. 20 years reading comments on the internet and BBSs before that. It's true, more white men are speaking about the jews than ever before. Most whites still don't get it, but they are becoming more receptive to the truth.

Exactly, who the hell died and made this jew king? why should we have to bend to his and israel's every command?

so tired of this jew faggot

Sometimes standing in the same room means an end of your career.