WHERE WERE YOU WHEN UBISOFT BTFO E3 THIS $CURRENT_YEAR

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN UBISOFT BTFO E3 THIS $CURRENT_YEAR

in my room waiting for that to actually happen. None of the games look like they are worth playing.

I will admit that so far it is the most entertaining conference.

Ubisoft is the only conference to be a trainwreck of cringe every year.

hahahahahahahahahah

hahaahah
haha
ha

MAKE THE BAY AREA GREAT AGAIN

This is the cringiest, douchiest, "HELLO FELLOW KIDS" game ever.

Remember that movie Hackers from the 90's? This is the new Hackers.

i'd fuck him

That movie was fucking amazing. I miss what 90s kids/writers thought the future was gonna be like.

FOR HONOR could be good but probably wont
south park might be ok if the game isnt piss easy like the first one

Is this the famous hacker, Holla Forums?

The South Park bit saved the whole E3 solely because of the comedy of they shitting all over PC shit on an Ubisoft conference

Watching that trailer hurt more than watching a TRUTH infomercial.

PRESS F TO DONT SWEAT THE TECHNIQUE

Will you hack the Thruss campaign for the anti-racist hero Clayton?

v_~

They didn't run over anyone in the demo.

CAN YOU RUN OVER HIPSTERS IN THIS GAME?!

This is important.

It was surprisingly good, I expected much more cringe.
And Aisha was actually a good host.
I'M STILL NOT BUYING YOUR GAMES SHILL

The South Park segment was amazing. Definitely the highlight of E3 so far.

Oh and start placing your bets.
How many articles moaning about South Park?

It was cringe-worthy, but EA won the cringe award hands down this year. That Fifa segment made me embarrassed to be alive.

Kaga is a whore.

Mostly because the other conferences failed to deliver gameplay footage.

Not sure about For Honor. Reminds of a failed xbox 360 or xbone game. Can't remember what it was called. You could group your armies together and blow a cascade of arrows was one of the highlight of that demonstration. I Think it was a launch title. Combat wasn't impressive. Seems to rely on rock-paper-scissors and counterattacking inbetween them.

I've never been so disgusted with a video game in my entire life.

that's pathetic.

I played the Alpha, you have to keep and eye on your enemies sword position, it's not just guessing.

*the 1st

Meme mask is literally the only thing about this game that isn't ungodly levels of cancer.

I kinda like Wrench's get-up to be honest. Those glasses are /cyber/ as fuck. The rest of WD2 looked shit though.

Why are we not playing as Meme Mask and instead as some generic hoodlum nigger? Watch_Dogs 2 is going to continue the tradition of having a side character that's way more interesting than the protagonist being shoved to the sidelines for no reason.

The movie takes place in the year 1995 when it was released. Dade, the main character, is caught crashing the NYSE computer system when he was 11 years old in 1988 and the movie starts when he is 18 years old. Setting was not in the future but about an underground group of people living in the present time. Hate to burst your bubble but you are a faggot.

Only thing good about the movie is how absolutely shitty it is without trying to be shitty.

BRAVO UBISOFT
R
A
V
O

U
B
I
S
O
F
T

What happened, user? I was at work and couldn't watch the streams.

Does it beat the #girlwood cringe from last year?

I wouldn't even be surprised.

So who's ready for the inevitable 'Quit calling it a downgrade! It wasn't downgraded, you're just entitled!' followed by the WD2 version of >pic related

?

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN X WON E3 template threads
This shit needs to fuck right off.

Disgusting

It was bad, but I don't think it beats Ubisoft.

Basically EA went on and on about how they now have rendered and animated managers on the sidelines, a whopping three of them, all while mispronouncing the name of the one of them they had as a guest, then followed some nigger grass fairy's life in stunning 2007 era cgi which is probably going to be a feature the next game. Because FIFA needed a story mode for some reason.

More than Life Is Memes? It's a tie, at least.

He's actually kinda cute

A story? In FIFA? Christ, it'll be NBA: Livin' Da Dream all over again except with Eurotrash instead of blacks.

Worse.
It's eurotrash blacks.

They at least had a consistent aesthetic going on with the edgy anarchist hacker-punks until the kid pulled out a fucking AK and blasted his way out. Completely destroyed the theme they tried so hard to build. Like they're trying to sabotage not-Trump's campaign. If he reported that some hacker kid broke in and killed some of his employees, he'd pin it on his opposition and win the election in a landslide.

Don't mind me, just checking these

This
He'd have to keep wearing that mask, though

What's pathetic is that the quest it to erase files.

Erase files.

And they chose Trump to parody instead of Clinton.

Erase files.

They are the Europeans now :^)

The only good thing about Ubshit was South Park.

Shit Dogs 2 is an anti white, anti american embarrassment.

At least it has a qt Daft Punk reject in it.

So they are alienating half their audience?

I just want FOR HONOR to be good. But it probably won't be and i'll look like a fucking idiot for having hope again when Holla Forums tells me I shouldn't.

wait what happened?.. i wasnt home all day what did i miss?

Absolutely nothing. Oh but new Kojima game and Prey reboot.

Nowhere as that didn't happen.

This is satirical, right?

Obviously.

Honestly, For Honour is the kind of game that would be best as multiplayer only. They killed it by showing that terrible single-player mission. Fuck the writing is awful. If they just focused on the combat, and the multiplayer aspect, if could've been good.

Best show so far. I doubt Nintendo will top it.

Holy shit they're that fucking retarded
Don't they know trump might actually fucking be winning by the time the game cums out?

both of you
we are friend

Imagine if he wins, all that glorious salt. The Saltmageddon.

The villain is more Hillary than Trump tbh fam.

Tell me about your fetish. Why should he wear the mask?

He doesn't look so good.

There's already a surprising amount of fanart of Daft Punk member #3

It will be Saltmageddon either way

did nobody see the "rage face" on his jacket?

Couldn't they have made this masked guy the main character instead of the forgettable generic nobody the main character is?

But

They didnt

Seriously, at least he has something interesting going for him.

Gameplay video.
The whole thing is very idealistic "Muh right wing is evul !" "Everyone is a sheep and I'm so enlightened I have to make them see the truth !" the general ambiance seems to be some sort of interracial gangbang of multicultural retardation fighting what leftist think is some fascist enemy.

such a simple change
such a big impact

Switch the roles of meme mask guy and hacker nig

Can't have an actually interesting character in the main role, no sir.

requesting an edit on pic one to be surrounded by dicks
I can't draw for shit and it'd be disjointing if the artstyle wasn't replicated to a decent extent

The fuck is interesting about him?

Well.. you seeā€¦
he's THE EDGIEST! and like.. COOL
FUCK THE SYSTEM YEAH!
Am i right fellow kids?

His outfit, his electronic mask and his personality, the fuck do you think?

Visually, I mean.

What about his personality?

The Social justice steamroller makes no distinction and fucks everyone, but in different ways.
Demonize whites, take the jobs from legal blacks/hispanics, paint everyone as a pussy and fuck women and LGBT with islam.
The only one that wins that bullshit is the patreon babies.

What a fucking putz.

Mate, south park is anti western countries as well. Dont forget its written by jews

[handrubbing intensifies]

OP is an Ubisoft shill

check em

Only the other one is a kike, the other is white but an actual cuckold. Hes dating a negress and raising her negro son.

But at least South Park makes fun of SJWs and Jews and blacks and everyone.

Nope, its niggers. In Fifa.
The protagonist of the Fifa game is some negro. Which is absurd. These companies have no idea what the consumers want. Do they really not know how much European football fans hate negro players in European teams? Kek, they're literally throwing bananas by the hundreds on the stadiums whenever one of them is playing.

Kaga a cute!

I would say most Trump voters are more productive than us and dont ever play games. But yeah they are alienating a large audience and lots of potential profits by making the game anti-Trump, anti-white propaganda.

Just a couple of days ago regulars of this board would go apeshit over anyone using "^_^"s in their post.
But a character doing that shit in game is COOL and INTERESTING

The huge amount of artwork and "omg this character" doesnt tip you off these are blatant shills?

Which MLP ponies did you included in the game this time?

It's gay as shit, but it's more interesting than a generic fucking nignog.

Are you blind? Literally NOBODY on this board is saying the game looks cool and interesting or good in any way. Everyone is shitting on it.

Are you blind?

The problem with smileys is that the image in an imageboard functions as "your face", so using smileys reeks of newfaggotry and cancer.

The mask on the otherhand is his face, so it's not as obtuse. Plus it's cyberpunk vanity shit.

That's my point.
Some level of visual flair is better than a darkie who looks like a random street NPC.

Newfags can't trilines.

|
| |

Oh fuck everything, I can't believe this shit is real.

I read that part and I'm thinking, since ubisoft is most likely made of SJW now how much do any of you want to bet they may have made a donation or might be linked to Hillary one way or another ?

Everyone here is a closet homosexual even on an anonymous image board.

YOU LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S CUTE, FAGGOT

Read through my posts

Trips confirm Ubisoft is linked to Hillary in some way

Already did.

Why does he wear the mask?

Borderlands literally already did this.

He's a small guy.

U U U U

6,000,000 years in ms paint

It's shit, so don't make any more threads about it.

It sure as hell didn't have futuristic undertones, you triple nigger.

Ten billion hours in DrawThing

That nigga is the only thing that's okay-ish in WD2
I might pirate it

This setting and characters are so shit
South Park was the only game that made ubi's presentation not as bad as beth's.

Yeah, it was going okay when it was stealth and using drones and RC cars to get shit done, then suddenly, FORCED "GO LOUD" SEGMENT, BECAUSE APPARENTLY, THESE ULTRA-HACKERS DON'T MAKE THEIR SOFTWARE RUN IN THE BACKGROUND AND HAVE THIS COMPULSION TO ANNOUNCE THEIR PRESENCE BY HIJACKING THE MONITORS! Like come on, if you're going to do stealth, let people stealth.

you know i never realized how good of condition the jew's clothes are in for a country that just went through hyper inflation and mass poverty.

I can't believe I didn't notice that when I first watched this.

Yes, literally nobody here is saying the character is cool or interesting you dense fuck

Ubi are hardcore memesters.
You have no room to talk when you're posting ponyshit.

THE INFAMOUS HACKER KNOWN AS '4CHAN'

I'll admit it. Trials of the Blood Dragon is actually god damned fun, but I'm no perfectionist at Trials, so I'll get to the super crazy hard shit and have to drop the game after several hours of entertainment.

I still love Trials: Evolution Gold for what it is though.

Wait you faggots are telling me you like emojiface? Really?

you are either still not getting the sarcasm in this thread or you're just baiting. Can't decide which it is, but bumping this thread is good enough

Emoticons aren't emoji,