Target cuck CEO is crying as people boycott his shitty stores

https: //archive.is/s6qrj

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
freep.com/story/money/business/michigan/2015/03/24/planet-fitness-transgender-lawsuit/70370596/
allisonslaw.wordpress.com/2015/03/08/6-3-280-lb-transwoman-and-martial-expert-punches-woman-when-she-questions-his-presence-in-the-womens-bathroom-woman-loses-5-teeth-and-accrues-60000-in-medical-expenses/
archive.is/Gtwqp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesnt sound like they learned from it, they are just shocked at how many racists still walk the earth

Hope this starts the snowball to demolish all tranny support and acceptance

Pity these cucks haven't learned their lesson.

I wonder if a business that put up a big "No trannies or faggots sign" above their restrooms would see a surge in sales.

This is good news. It establishes that catering to SJWs is not as safe as businessmen think.

Social justice has been viewed by a lot of businessmen as a reasonably safe way to market themselves. SJW comes in, tells businessman that they can make their business less offensive and appeal to new markets. Businessman is happy, sees nothing wrong with it.

That's how it used to be. But this is a huge example that trying to take this path as a business is actually a huge risk and not worth doing. Hopefully this devalues the whole "women's studies HR department" type of shit that's going on.

Serves them right for their shitty millenial-pandering meme commercials alone, let alone the tranny policy.

Stupidity should hurt

Look at this piece of shit trying to straddle this fiasco. They were rubbing it in everyone's faces how tolerant and progressive they were and no surprise sales dropped. Now they need to bring regular people back but not alienate the rainbow haired deviants so we get this mealy mouthed excuse.

Praise Kek.

Lol wtf nobody told me we were boycotting target. I bought 2 weeks of groceries there yesterday fuck

I'm sorry guys, I just can't go back to Walmart. Niggers and fat people, niggers and fat people everywhere.

My family shops at Wallmart because we're cheap cunts and I want to kill myself every time I go there.

I fucking hate Wallmart.

Really? That is exactly what I saw when I went to Target for the first time. Everything was so over priced I never returned after that.

Get with the times gramps

But for the love of god Wallmart is what liberals want America to be in 2060.

90% of everyone in Wallmart represents the utter and complete degeneration and debasement of mankind, it makes me ill being in their presence.

There's no such thing as a transsexual

Stop using their language. There's no such thing as a transsexual, no amount of drugs and surgery can transform a sex into another. What exists is castrated homosexuals.

I feel the same, mom loves that place and I tell her to go anywhere else, but she's loved it for decades. Of course it used to be great before we were flooded by nonwhites.

To be fair they do actually exist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

tbh this is why I shop at target. intact white families everywhere you look, a white man scanning your groceries instead of a sullen black-eyed spic, cute teen girls in yoga pants running around without a nog in sight. it's like the chick-fil-a of grocery experiences and their store-brand underwear is bretty gud.

that's not the same thing at all

We call those people hermaphrodites, what the fuck is this newspeak bullshit.

gb2 tumblr

The target near me is filled with niggers and degenerates.

i literally only went to walmart because they had 3 dollar bags of cat food i'd get when i needed it. i'd also get a few cans of spam and 89 cent toilet paper. thats literally all i ever got when i went there

t.poorfag

You're subhuman.

I visit target to piss all over the toilet paper rolls.

not in my neighborhood: Morning Glory Diner (among others) are able to virture signal Im with Her in the window to leverage big brunch crowds.

DINDU NUFFIN
They think the problem with this is that they posted a blog, and not that women don't want to go to the bathroom next to mentally ill transvestites.

and your going to wonder down the road why it got sick and died, how could it ever be your fault?

kek. As a company all you have to do right now is just shut up and not say anything and just sell your product. It isn't hard.

Trannies are the last straw for most people. Normalfags are willing to look the other way on faggots as long as they aren't overly offensive. But they don't like being told that they need to address a man in a dress as a female and pretend that there is nothing wrong with him. They don't like being told that they need to buy into the delusions of these mentally ill cretins.

Can confirm, everyone at my gym finds trannies fucking annoying, because we've had to deal with that a few times regarding the bathrooms. Didn't end well for the trannies.

Planet Fitness disagrees.
A 30-something mother in Midland, Michigan had her membership revoked for pointing out an obvious tranny hanging out in the women's dressing room.
That's when I started buying my own equipment.

Here's the article, if interested
freep.com/story/money/business/michigan/2015/03/24/planet-fitness-transgender-lawsuit/70370596/

Planet Fitness isn't a gym. It's a hugbox.

Walmart is anti-white too. My town was 99.99% white until they built a walmart. Now I see niggers around walmart all the time. I'm pretty sure Walmart must have some program of bussing in niggers from the inner city.

Try to avoid both. Shop at local stores if available. Online is an option too.

This needs visibility

White people go to Target.

LUNK ALARM

I know. But someone also pointed out that most of the craigslist ads for faggots make mention of gym showers as hangouts for faggots. Unfortunately it's not just planet shitness.
I ain't showering with no faggots.

Trannies blowing up on the internet was the beginning of the end for the far left. They're just too entitled and they look too creepy.

Have this one, too.
allisonslaw.wordpress.com/2015/03/08/6-3-280-lb-transwoman-and-martial-expert-punches-woman-when-she-questions-his-presence-in-the-womens-bathroom-woman-loses-5-teeth-and-accrues-60000-in-medical-expenses/
archive.is/Gtwqp

4 SCOOPS

I mean I see what you're saying, Planet Fitness is "tolerant" unless you actually want to work out. Thankfully I work at a local joint, and my boss is the type to call Obama a "sand nigger" in front of people and is big enough that he doesn't give a shit.

We don't tolerate the mentally deficient.

Target is destroying their company. They mix male and female clothes so it is a pain to find anything. They are blaming a series of bad policy decisions on a post. Their leadership is horrible. Just look at how poorly executed their entry into Canada was. It has been a shitshow ever since.

NEVER FOR GET THE 6 MILLION PERCENT LOSS GOYS!

I would sue that tranny until they could no longer afford expensive hormone treatments. Tranny gets depressed and suicidal. Tranny kills self like most trannies do. Win for the white race.

Really? They don't do that at the place close to my house. All the women's clothes are up front, and the boys/mens clothes are in the back, coincidentally right next to the sporting goods and shit.

I wish I knew of a gym like that. I'd rather spend a couple grand and be done with gym memberships for life.
The bad part about gyms is that you're on the hook with the memberships. Once you find out it's all faggots fucking in the shower, you wasted money.
On the plus side, used gym equipment is cheap and lasts forever unless you are retarded.

The thing is that I seriously see more niggers around the Walmart than I have ever seen in my town previously at all. Like more in the parking lot at any one time than the number who live in the town itself. Walmart is like a magnet for them.

For perspective, there was only one black kid in my high school, a school that had around 2000 students.

Wal Mart allows you to literally live in the parking lot if you want.
I'm assuming shit like that is what attracts niggers.

They mainly do it for children's products. They mix shoes, toys, bedding, kids clothing, and several other products that are typically separated at other stores.

We don't even have contracts. Just 20 bucks a month. Especially good for vidya fans since my boss has a huge hardon for Final Fantasy. saging for shilling my own establishment.

Maybe it's because I'm in Texas, but I see an equal mix of spics and niggers, walking into the Target right across the street though? Almost all whites.

Fuck target man. Order online if you have to. They once tried to arrest me for taking a subscription insert from a fucking shonen jump magazine when I was a teenager. Last time I was a wallmart & asked for Lemons they pointed at their limes & told me they were "unripe lemons", so I'm with you on staying out of wally world. Retail in general is fucking cancer.

Get him raw meat or let him hunt outdoors or don't have a pet at all you goddamn arab

I don't exclusively shop anywhere and work off what I need and where it's available, but Targets near me often are very white sans the people working there who are generally sheboons and spiclets. Walmart is fucking hilarious though, you see the Slaton sisters everywhere you look. It's a freak show with free admission.

It's a no-win situation for him.

They're sticking to it, long term jew agenda trumps short term shekels.

Well your fucked either way, but at least you don't have to deal with dirty poor people who might give you lice when you bump into them.

There's something seriously wrong with Target & Walmart. A friend of mine in chicago said his entire store was staffed by literal Iraqis who didn't speak english & I'm not even going to question whether that's true or not. All these retail stores are about to die anyway.

Whether investors are dumb enough to believe this or not he is likely on his way out at this point and is doing damage control and shifting the blame to ensure he can get another job. This is what happens when you hire a progressive douche to run your company. He or she will run it all right. Run it right into the ground.

Just go based off Chromosome count

liberals go insane though if they can't virtue signal

i only go because its cheap… its full of niggers though

ya I don't understand why they want to suicide themselves…..

both Walmart and Target seem to be in a death spiral.

Was it a nigger who did this? Hoo boy that's fucking hilarious to me, although I'm sure if I was the one subjected to it I'd be enraged.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK BUT AT LEAST I WASN'T A SEXIST!

ALSO GUYS, IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THIS
TARGET BANS LARGE COMMERCIAL VPN/S SERVICES FROM USING THEIR SITE
:^) Don't you want my money?

Pottery. Business 101: Your target demographic should have fucking money you dumb nigger.

pretty sure they end up killing themselves most the time anyway.

I don't remember but I think it was a woman. These events were both within 2 days of each other since Lemons have citric acid in them for my health. If you don't know the difference between a Lemon & a fucking Lime then you're beyond help. The only other thing of note I remember is going to one at 3AM & seeing the entire store being stocked by blacks wearing dancing with their headhones & listening to music. Terrible, terrible store. I haven't been to one since. The only worse experience I've had trying to buy something was at a flea market & that was only because it was 100% spanish & nobody would sell me anything because they couldn't speak english.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL-MART

This lying son of a bitch only said something now because his business is the next macys and sears etc, hes going in the fucking shitter, hes going to be beggin on the fucking street.. of course he didnt personally approve the message, but this fucking white genocide loving son of a bitch knows exactly what his company was doing, and he for sure set the overall marketing goal of "diversity is our strength"

Fuck him, and fuck their company. Double down, push the boycott harder, I smell blood. Pic related, Target doubling down, telling the American Family Association to go fuck itself. Make sure you tell Target to go fuck themselves, anti-family cocksuckers.

I need to calm down. It's all so tiresome. You get where I'm coming from though right? I haven't been to a mall since I was a kid either due to them all having been taken over by people who cannot speak english. You're going to see stores like target, k-mart, etc, all dropping like flies soon.

Yep, I know plenty of women who were really upset about this. The funny thing is that most of them were liberals who had openly supported gays and trannies on kikebook. Then they realized they might have to share a bathroom with these freaks and they went full Holla Forums

Target's main clientel is poor minorities that don't care about these sort of things so I'm surprised SJWs are causing this much damage.

1: Ignore them & there's private outcry
2: Crave into their demands & they just ask for more

In both cases these people never shopped at target to begin with. It's like the comic book industry & how they catered to SJWs & were surprised when NOBODY bought their comics because SJWs just like to complain & don't purchase what they virtue signal about.

Is there a single instance of this sort of pandering having a profitable outcome?
Off the top of my head I can think of two instances of the reverse being extremely profitable - Chikfila being against fag marriage and that one nigger singer wearing a Trump Pence dress to that award show.

This is definitely true. In Texas, many of these stores are closing down and being replaced by Fiesta.

I don't even know what that is, but when you see charity places like the Salvation army & goodwill closing store, then that's your warning canary. I think gamestop closed a bunch of stores recently too.

Man I'll never forget, the Chik-fil-a by my house has been fucking packed ever since that shit happened.

H.E.B MASTER RACE

Thank God I shop at Auchan

It's pretty terrible. Large hispanic store that heavily caters to spanish speakers and so on. The neighborhood is done for when one goes up.

This. One of these popped up in my old neighborhood and I just immediately moved, I took a huge loss on my property because no one wants to live near spics.

GameStop is cancer. GameStop only exists because people would rather sell their games for 10bux to a franchise instead of just selling them to another individual.
Fuck that place.

Imagine my shop!

I hate people, I really dont feel like calling up some nigger from kijiji or whatever and meeting him somewhere to get stabbed and tossed in a ditch. In my country, weapons are illegal for self defense.

It's almost like one half of this conversation is purely in it for virtue signalling and doesn't back up their talk with anything, weird.

The boycott protests were so pathetic to boot. There'd be maybe a half dozen or so people who look like they'd never patronize an eatery as mainstream as Chikfila to begin with standing outside against a backdrop of a completely packed drive-thru line. The best part was people offering the protesters with signs outside of the stores some food from Chikfila and they'd get pissy and reject it.

Youre pretty much just selling on amajew marketplace and paying the shipping yourself at that point.

Sleep tight cuckold

Jesus I forgot all about that. Goddamn, sometimes society restores my faith in it.

This should be an example of how much you don't know, and how much sjw take advantage of your ignorance.

kek

I have done that too, but for other reasons than this, I'm blessed without these fucking tranny isssues lol.

Anyways i's OK to have shit at home, just in the basement and no stress really, can werkout exactly when you want and no waiting in line.

they started roid testing here when the females flocked to gyms to check out men… and then made roids illegal in summer '14

roid testing at the gym is our problem here
not fucking trannies! is what I'm saying

You know, when you say it like that it's hard to argue. Brb gotta bring this up at the shareholders meeting.

Chick-fil-A probably benefited since a lot of people probably forgot they existed. They were just off in the background for so long that the controversy helped them stand out. Also a lot of gays even joked about living their food in spite of the bulkshit, since most aren't as touchy as SJWs.

Target just went full on creepy with pandering to trannys who no one likes.

Fucking craigslist free section. I got a full gym machine, bench press, free weights, treadmill, elliptical and a heavy bag all for free.

Same here. It was always somewhat busy, but now it is packed and they have two drive through lines that have people with tablets taking your order all day long. And this is in LA.

The issue is the people boycotting don't have or don't spend any money in the first place much less at Target or Chick-fil-a.

(checking)
Chick-fil-a is great though. Always clean and every one staffed by all Whites usually qt white girls.

this is why I shoplift at wallmart

Wait…. your gym roid tests?

Are you talking about an actual sports training gym for boxers or something? How the fuck would ANY individual accept some faggot telling them to piss in a cup when YOU are the one that gave them money. What fucking planet are you on? Or did I not understand something?

We dont even stop people at the front door. Were not allowed to. We lose like 4 widescreens a month

just out of curiosity what where the other 92% of your losses from?

Woonsocket RI fag here, everytime, and I do mean every single-FUCKING-time, I got to the wallmart here, I see at least 2 or more interracial couples.

White crack whore and a nigger, lil mocha-colored goblin abominations following them too. The ones up in Mass are pretty normal but the Woonsocket one here is fuckin crazy. It's full of niggers, midget Mexicans, and "whites" (spic genes?) crack-whores that look like pic related.

Trannies too but that's a given. Anybody here been to Worcester? It's like stepping into Zimbabwe, not kidding. Shirtless niggers walking around carrying coke boxes and shit, weird houses with the windows covered with shirts and towels and shit instead of drapes, no doubt drug dens by the look of it.

just guessing but probably stuff like spoilage, food passing the sell-by date, stuff accidentally being broken, returns of open food items. things like that.

spoilage

that image is gold

I hate that the Target CEO is a faggot. They carry socks that I really like that I haven't seen anywhere else, and don't play shitty pop music on the PA system. I don't see people chimping out at Target. The female employees are cuter.

Da fuck kinda gym you going to? I go to a 'hardcore' gym that's in a big warehouse and has a football field strip in it, atlas stones, strongman training, and 12 squat racks. Like half the dudes in there are on roids including me

Don't forget that Target had a shitfit about people CCing in their stores.

I thought they shrunk your balls and gave you man tits.

If you're not cycling properly and use prolonged, yeah.
Managed with anti-estrogens.

To be honest, I don't really get too deep into all of that shit. I pay a sports doctor to prescribe all the shit for me (legal) and to bloodwork and keep an eye on my health for me. Too much can go wrong if you're just juicing on your own.

And it will never get any better. Ever.

It still won't help you when the bombs drop. You cannot lift your way out of Nuclear Fire.

Haven't been to Worcester, but a few years ago when I took a quick road trip through the Northeast to see what was up there I stopped about 20 miles north of there at a Walmart in Leominster at 11pm to look for a restroom. The store was closed, but there were about 20 guys out front in the parking lot speaking in some African language.

Hermaphrodites have a full set of male and female sex organs. Intersex means you're somewhere in the middle; not exactly the same thing.

(check)
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Watch me.

This. They print shekels whenever they need them, money is a non issue for these kikes.

I will never forgive the kikes for cancelling this show

Am I the only skint-fag who shops at Dollar General? Pic-related is actually usually pretty decent and of surprising quality. You just gotta get your greens elsewhere. It is trashy as fuck and full of all shades of trash though.

Dollar General Market isn't a bad grocery store at all. There's one across from where I work, and they get decent business all the time.

I live in Commiefornia and I can say what this man speaks is truth, every time I go to Wally worl it's full of Spics, Niggers, and fat people, Nob Hill and Target on the other hand tend to be more white and pleasant.

Yeah kinda the point, shit is expensive as fuck here. And you pay for… getting the police to show up and want your pee, the degenerates. That's as you say not how a business works. Most non roiders see the as so offensive, that they quit them selves. Leaving….
the women behind
This fucking country

The gyms here were quite ordinary, often in moldy old cellars with the eq you needed, it was still expensive I thought back then. But you see then womyn found out that this was a dating place…… So no they are lit MALLS
FUCK ME
You used to have like 1 chick or so that usually worked at these places or was a lesbian or something. You still got underground places where men go, they get raided all the time, but at least you are not paying thousands of shekels a year to fucking urinate on command in a cup "or else".
I fucking hate this freedom hating country, you are not allowed to do anything in peace here. Go out on the boat
En strangling, you have no idea, sometimes you just want to get the fuck out, put are locked like a commie country

What country?

How can they do that? It's like going to White Castle and forcing people to take a breath test.

(checked for lifting atlas stones)
All that whole milk will enable the average pleb to catch the ICBM mid flight and fling it back to Israel. Let's get swole brohans.

Glendale Heights user here. can confirm every WalMart around me is filled with spics, niggers, fatties, and curry coons. In fact, a WalMart in the literal middle of Nebraska (Lexington) was infested. Every time I have gone there, same fucking demographics as my suburban Chicago WalMart.

user, how are you going to link that story and not post a picture of the tranny???????

It's the best part!!!

Right? It's pathetic really. I'm not even much of a free market guy myself but this is basic free market shit. You alienate customers, you lose business. For the government to step in and force people to go to Target?

What about race realists? Are they welcomed and respected at Target?

I think this will lead to a lot of children growing up with hatred toward them much like many children grew up with a hatred of clowns.

The second I saw this episode I instantly thought of /fit/. These shows were the best thing AS has ever done.

Stupid jews.

No(r)way…. And yes it is, it is like that. Or the pub(they might do shit like this in the future), so nobody goes there anymore and the business is gone in 1-2-3.

They don't give a shit here, this is not exactly the first businesses the quislings have destroyed. A reminder that Norway was till recent the 5th worst country to run a business in. Best Korea at bottom, but we have improved though!
Now we're only the 7th worst country in the world to run a business in
I've seen so many businesses that even generated hundreds of millions of fish shekels just in taxes be gassed by quislings or the state

over and over the state destroys the business you either own or work for
This is the story of my life

How about mass murderers? How about rapists? How about if they wear Hugo Boss?

Lefty morons never think their statements through.

Kinda reminds me of how Marvel is hurting from making nigger and fag characters. Comic fans don't want that shit and have been avoiding them like the plague. But it seems even they didn't learn their lesson.

Forget ballots
Forget bullets
Vote with money

It's almost like "trans" people are the extreme minority, and most of the public doesn't want their wives and daughters sharing a bathroom with a 50 year old man who says he's a woman "on the inside".

Literally the only black superhero to be successful is Blade, and that's because his movies included none of the "black culture" bullshit. Wesley Snipes played him like Neo from the Matrix, a character type that always works.

The only black culture stuff people like is real-crime movies like Menace II Society or over-the-top exploitation like Sweet Sweetback.
Nobody wants to watch a bunch of niggers in capes shuck and jive.

no pity from this user.
target gets what it deserves.

It's almost like one half is actually one hundredth.

I hate to sound like a $15/hour Bernout, but that's what happens when you pay nothing and only offer part time on top of it. You get the quality of employee you pay for.

White people go to Nordstrom.

I used to steal shit from the walmart tech section then sell it at my old college, mostly flash drives and bluetooth speakers. I even got myself a razer naga multibutton mouse (priced 89.99 at the time) that I still use today. I'm not even poor I just like free money.
ironically I got caught stealing food at a convenience store and quit it once I realized I've developed kleptomania, slap on the wrist
Tldr cameras mean nothing and Wal-Mart security chimps are too busy fiddling with their phones.

whats that?

You need to find one and have a whole new world of flavor open up to you. It's a white-as-fuck comphy chicken sandwich chain that's very, very, very good. I hope you love in a country that has Chikfila

Exactly. Everywhere I've lived, the customers at Walmart have reflected the general population. You'll see white people at Nordstrom, Dillards, and the like. Meanwhile, Kmart always seems to be a ghetto magnet, but that's probably due to their store placement strategy.

at this point I'm more confident in Sears' survival over Target's, kek

they wont learn because they are too big to fail, free market will be too slow to react in time to teach them under this current economic climate

Fuck you toxoplasmosisfag. All cat owners are scat-by-proxy revenge fetishists. Keep pretending you care about your country while your cat kills off its wildlife.

How do we make the boycott power of basic American conservatives stronger? That shit could crush companies like it used to.

You'd have to pull America off FIAT currency and get kikes away from the printing press.

They basically have infinite money right now so long as they release the supply to the rest of us sparingly. So Target doesn't give a shit about twenty billion from conservatives. Pissing off a Jew with his hand near the spigot is more dangerous.

You'd have to make them realize that trying to "be the bigger man" and not letting differences of opinion get between them and others is just a plain losing strategy.

When one side is on the verge of wanting to commit genocide against you, it's pretty pathetic to just stand back and pretend that you can both peacefully coexist. Yet that's what conservatives today do.

Worse still when their greatest enemy is the one they think of as a friend.

TARGET CEO CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ. NO TRANNIES, NO DEGENERATES!