Ebba Akerlund, supposedly the young girl dismembered in the recent muslim attack in Sweden

Ebba Akerlund, supposedly the young girl dismembered in the recent muslim attack in Sweden.
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/stockholm-attack-grief-then-fury-as-suspect-revealed/news-story/f97d1f39d923a576f1742ecd8ff7f468
archive.fo/Uhvdo
I'm not seeing much news about this. My guess is that the media believes "dead" syrian babies are more pitiable than Swedish girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/groups/279528999133185/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP

As always.

Her fault for living in Sweden.

Also, chances are extremely high that she would have grown up to be a Useful Idiot pro-refugee anyway so good riddance.

Cute kid. Hopefully it red pilled the parents at least, right, right? (Hopefully even her classmates. After all, if I knew someone killed a girl in my class, depending on her lifestyle and the cause of death of course, I would want them dead & hate them).

She was 11 years old.

I want to drag your screaming kike ass into an oven.

Heartbreaking content. Especially for normies. We should indeed spread this across Facebook with #RestinpeaceEbba or something alike. Just utilise this tragic event for our cause.

I refuse to feel anything except contempt for people who knowingly invite murderers into their country. Guess who is responsible for this policy? Women.

If we spread this information it has the potential to redpill many more people than just her parents.

It doesn't sound like you hate the murder of our people since you celebrate it. Go side with the arabs if you think that killing children will finally "wake people up". Be sure not to kill too many, though!
You know who is responsible? Women. Specifically 11 year old girls.

Damn, I'd fuck that.

He is right, though. She would have been turned into a feminist slut, like all the majority of other women before her. It's just realistic. The chances of her growing into a NatSoc waifu are as high as Burgers growing balls and go full civil war. 0

No bantz intended. Reality is harsh but suger coating it is not the solution.

Jews never act directly. They need intermediaries, which are women. It's a fact that women drag politics towards the left because of gibs and feelz.

I'm not saying this particular kid has any responsibility but I AM saying she'd probably be one of the good goys who'd go "Not all Muslims!"

Edgelord autists incapable of empathy are the worst. You obviously dont have kids. Little wgite girl is dead, will be ignored by the traitorous media and all you faggots can spew is

Shamefur dispray.

This 100%

Check'd
"It's not the Jews" confirmed. Holla Forums BTFO

Go suck off CF some more, you piece of garbage.

Hey faggot, did you actually read my post?

Also, I'm not the other post you referenced,

She was 11, You fucking faggots.

I've met people like that with kids. Things are worse than you can imagine.

you're subhuman

This has nothing to do with empathy. It's about applying emotion in fitting situations.

Same logic globalists use in their propaganda for mass immigration. "l-look at that qt syrian kiddo ;_; he didnu nuthings! how can you be so cruel".

Sorry lad clicked your post by accident

Indeed she could have grown up to be a feminist. But should we gas all white girls because they could potentially become feminists?
Better of taking care of the (((root))) of the problem.

looks non white to me tbh.

The deaths of these people would have been buried by the media no matter what.

Except its not because globalists will do everything they can to make sure the image of dead little white girls like her never get mass exposure. Also there is nothing wrong with getting passionate over members of your own group being harmed. The syrians are alien and not part of the ingroup. The globalists have to use the children as propaganda (usually whiter looking ones too) because no one in the west gives a fuck about piles of dead shitskin adults.

True but its not an excuse for the cringe inducing edgelord faggotry on display ITT.

YOU FUCKERS!!!! FUCK MUSLIM.

Let's use an old Greek tale: Metoklese had 5 sons. All of them between 8-14. During the times when Greeks fought each other, victors would drag away the sons of conquered Greek states to fight for them. Metoklese knew that his sons would eventually become corrupted by the fighting they had to do for other kings as they would indoctrinate their minds and uproot them. He killed his sons, rather than facing the chance of them becoming like the enemy.

And images like these won't change anything. General gore spam like after Nice attacks, yes, but trying to utilize the death of a 11year old to possibly turn some vagines on twitter into right-wing woman is as retarded as sticking your dick into a meat grinder.

You idiot.

Ni som lägger in bilder på den massakrerade 11-åringen igen kommer raderas från gruppen.
På livstid. Jag lovar.
Vi admins har inte tid med jidder så ni ryker så fort vi ser bilderna.
Those of you who put pictures of the massacred the 11-Year-old again will be deleted from the group.

For life. I promise.

We admins have no time for trouble so you ryker as soon as we can see the pictures.
facebook.com/groups/279528999133185/

Not nearly as retarded as edgelording on an image board gloating about the death and how it was deserved by virtue of them being female/swedish etc.

Going by that logic we should exterminate all white women.

spam it on swedish outlets, you can ONLY attempt to wake up these brainwashed retards with shock-tactics

Not feeling any empathy should be enough. No need to murder them. They are getting killed themselves or by the actions of their parents.

And we shouldn't? Women are only good for having children and getting fucked. White women don't bear children anymore and only get fucked by muslims and mulattos. The world will be a better place when the last one of them is done being raped and slaughtered.

Wow what a bold guess, who could've thought so.>>9684854

And how the fuck will we then secure the future of our white race??

Wrong response

You know how I know you're a kike?

You are aware that you are arguing for the extinction of the white race?
inb4 muh artificial wombs

t.Ahmed Mohamood

For supposed nationalists most of you dont seem to care about your nations

Ahhh I see your one of those faggots that failed at life huh

I don't care about naive lefties. Call me up once Machmoud drives a truck through a Völkisch settlement.

Board got filled by shills of all different stripes since the hacking.

heh 1488 except screw white children and hitler sucked too ;)

Yes we know you shitskins want to exterminate us, tell me something new.

Physically, I'll give you that.

You might be correct, if we had an alternative means of producing white children. However, as long as they're necessary to propogate the white race, they are necessary.

And why are they naive, and how were you born redpilled fucker?

Cats also look beautiful until they scratch your face. Don't be an idiot, there is nothing beautiful inside nowadays white women. They made our civilization's bed, let them fucking lie in it. The strongest of the remaining white men will adopt the most submissive of the remaining white womyn when the dust settles and put them to breed. Until then I will feel warm and cozy everytime a stronk, independent womyn gets her shit kicked in by vibrants.

Thats why you dont belong here or fit in.

For once, a girl who is white and young enough to not be a slut, coalburner, or responsible for what is going on there, is brutally shown dead killed by an enemy tribe.
Hide your sociopathic side and use this, faggots.

He's arguing for the extinction of the elements that led to the corruption of the white race in the first place.

But there isn't a- I see what you did there. Almost got me. Almost.

Can we at least say %x? Picture related.

I wasn't, just like everybody else currently on this board. But even when I was young and left-leaning I wasn't retarded enough to deny the correllation between Muslims and violence.

She was 11. The worst tragedy is it wasnt someone like you splattered on the side walk, I doubt you ever go outside though so we will unfortunetly have to put up with your shitposting. The same way trannies are failed men is the same way you are a failure your weak and disfunctional and bitter and you will die scared and alone because you didnt have the balls to even try and be a man.

Lots of strong words from people who are also regulars on Holla Forums.

She probably burned coal as well

a shekel for the good goy.

Gee some white nationalist you are.
So you're a retarded MGTOW. Your fantasies are the same as leftist commies. "Technology will fix all of our problems!". Just keep jerking off to men more, faggot. I'd rather live in a traditional white small town with a family than raise test tube children in a dirty chemical plant with a bunch of men.

Haha, I migh have felt bad for the person in your pic-related had she not said "I'm retired now", i.e., gold-digger trash versus used up gold-digger trash.

Being on the chans doesnt make you a loser or a faggot. Saying a little white girl deserved to be killed by muzzies does. I might not have everything or be the greatest of men but I try and be a man and even if I fail I will always be better then your wretched cowardly ass.

are you that fag who autisticly demands that the state grant him women to fuck in every thread about women?

ITT: Holla Forums reveals it isn't actually natsoc, just a bunch of spiteful edgy fucks. For those of you who aren't, why haven't you moved on from this failure of a board yet?

How to identify a non-white the post.

You can't into reading can you?
Yes, but what if I told you all women have a fatal flaw? I.e., their ease in internal curruptability.
Dumb faggot, all I said, based off of the post I was responding to, was that the murdering/removal of white women is a retarded premise for the given goal without an alternative. This has nothing to do with advocating for something, but only the mere question of whether or not a line of thinking is logical.

Non-muslim uses gas to kill muslim babies?
Muslim uses truck to kill white babies?

MSM 2017

Understand it is a girl had many things to live all that was ruled by damn Muslims should sweden stop administering illegal to their countries to stop creating things like these

Ok. So what did "white nationalists" do about all those dead little girls due to the attack in Nice? I'll give you a hint: nothing. Crying "muuuuuh kids" everytime puts you in the same room with all the virtue signalling whores on twitter coloring their profile in the flag of the country where the attack happens.

You dont belong here either

I have no where else to post on this type of content

I believe you're alone with that idea.

where?

the bunkers or if you don't know them /polk/? The quality here isn't going to stop getting worse

MGTOWs are literally commies, the more I think about it.

Yeah, how dare a Swedish 11 year old reside in her own ancestral land. You fucking idiot. I hope the curse of Kek strikes you quickly.

Before reddit use to link here we use to have quite a few interesting charectors. Writers intellectuals and many of the dudes that are on that vanguard of the new right. Then normal fags came and ruined it with basic bitch mentality and politics.

see and every response to it, along with the majority of this thread faggot

Look at this faggots initial post here and point me to the overwhelming majority of posts agreeing with him.
Ill wait.

You are a beta?

If you are so weak that you cannot control your own women, how do you plan to control a male society?

Fuck off MGTOW. There is man AND woman.
We were made for each other.

That was maybe 1 1/2 years ago and at any rate, chan culture has always been associated with NEETdom and other assorted misfit behavior or interests. Claiming that Chans are not for losers is just trying to rewrite history.

Shills are making abhorrent anti-white anti children posts, then claiming "wow Holla Forums is terrible" and "we should move to another board".

This is most likely Holla Forums trying to disrupt Holla Forums since they're butthurt all of the mods got doxed and they're being corralled off of Holla Forums.

approximately 1/3 of the entire thread is anti-white fags. Not looking very good for a natsoc board

Fuck off Holla Forums.
I know what you're up to, fucking tranny kikes.

It is only "hers" if it really is "hers". Give me one reason why someone should assume that Sweden still belongs to the Swedes when NO Swedes have revolted against the destruction of their homeland? Same goes for many other European countries.

Well, they also tried their kikery in Poland and some other eastern european countries and failed miserably. So it's not just the kikes and their fellow traitors. It's also the people who want to fight for their country. Countries like Sweden, Netherlands or Germany are lost because the population got cucked. Simple.

you're right friend, stay here with the shills, redditors, cuckchanners, and edgy fucks. You'll be in good company.

reported

Will you fuck off Holla Forums mgtow kike?
The only reason Eastern Europe is nationalist is because they were literally kiked to death for decades. But if we had it your way, there would be no Poles today since as soon as the kikes got a hold of them they wouldn't be good enough to save. Fuck off.

No, fuck off. You're just butthurt since you and your board were treated like the trash that you are.

ENOUGH WITH THE DERAIL!
(((THEY))) CLEARLY DON'T WANT US TALKING ABOUT WHERE TO SPREAD THIS.
EVERYONE FIRE UP YOUR RED PILLING ACCOUNTS,
WE NEED TO HONOR THE MEMORY OF THIS BEAUTIFUL WHITE CHILD WHOSE LIFE WAS SO CRUELLY TAKEN ALL TOO SOON!

Way to totally ignore my point there chief. Thats some mighty impressive willful ignorance.

I can already tell you what the average libtards reaction will be: "How dare you exploit this kids death to peddle your islamophobic crap?"

The people we're dealing with won't admit that they've been wrong even with a dindu holding a machete to their throats.

I hope sociopaths can appreciate the fact that they'll be swinging from the same branch as any other undesirable, when the day finally arrives.

filtered.

I'm from Poland. Awaiting my son to be born in 3 months. There is no chance for the Kikes to get hold of my country, because the whenever they try someone either gets beaten up or a 'random crime' happens, as with a leftist radio commentator, who was accicendtly cornered by two cars on an intersection and from which approximately 5 magazines were unloaded into his expensive proletarian Audi. It was just, and I quote, "drug related".

Now go fuck yourself. cuck.

Not anymore fag. Live in your delusions as long as you want

She's not a woman, she's a little girl, you moron.

Because the Poles have already learned their lesson dealing with the kikes who had a hold of their country for the majority of the 20th century, and many centuries before that when they infiltrated your royal families. But at least then they just tricked you out of shekels instead of trying to get arabs to kill your children.

1/3rd are leftypoll shills, like yourself. I know you're upset that your board is dogshit but that doesn't mean it's our fault you're all dumb commies who can't into OPSEC.

You know what? You might screencap this because it's rare.

You guys are right and I take my initial statement back. She was just a girl. It certainly wasn't her fault. So please excuse my initial hyperbolic posting.

your mods and userbase are compromised, and your quality plummets every day. It isn't D&C to leave a shitty leader/system for a better one

thanks for the chance to reiterate what I said earlier

For once, a girl who is white and young enough to not be a slut, coalburner, or responsible for what is going on there, is brutally shown dead killed by an enemy tribe.

Hide your sociopathic side and use this, faggots.

Go back to Holla Forums commie fuck. Maybe you can take back a little golden nugget of info with you to tell your faggy comrades; learn better OPSEC.

I'd much rather stay here and trigger the idiots like you who will never leave this board, desperately denying that your mods are against you and your quality is going to shit while anyone of value moves on to better land

Those without the ability to care for/protect children might not be the first to go on the day of the rope, but you'll certainly find yourself on the day's list.

At least you commies are so worried about redistributing your misfortunes to those of us who don't have black cock up out ass, now I know you're serious about your marxist ideology. If your board gets shitcanned and you're on the run like mohamood the little african rapefugee, no one else deserves a board, either.

I could photoshop a Holla Forums discord claiming they're the ones pushing the McMaster not Kushner idea and you'd spend a week autistically screeching that McMaster is definitely innocent and we can't attack him. I know you'll be here forever, I'm not trying to convince you of anything

Go on and make up a new plan with your faggot friends. You kikes are so easy to sniff out it's obvious whenever you try and "disrupt" anything.

Holla Forums gets shilled and raided by multiple government agencies with millions in funding and yet it's barely effective. The majority of anti-nationalist posts are probably among different shills pretending to be anons.

You have the mods you deserve, friend

So you're just a standard butthurt Holla Forums shill.

I hope all European women who know what's going on will move to the US.

American men need you, and you need American men.

I hope you get raped to death by a pack of niggers you filthy kike

never ever. Thing will never improve here. never ever(BOARD WAS IMPROVED FOR THIS POST)

Anglin, fuck off and stop posting!

How nice.

how is life being a faggot edge lord?

They don't believe anything. They're on the side of the Jewish agenda to have whites exterminate each other in pointless wars. Wars over which Jew gets a cut if the global financial pie.

Idiot parents raising a child in that shithole! Should have moved out to the countryside long ago. Hopefully this will be the only incident necessary to get other Swedes to move the fuck out of that shithole and regroup in the countryside.

Unfortunately, those places are gradually becoming unsafe too as the jews are chasing them down with the biological weapon of "asylum seekers".

And the bluepilled normies are too fucking dumb to do anything about it. WHERE is the survival instinct?! WHAT is the matter with these people?!

I don't fucking get it! HOW is it possible not to be redpilled by now? You don't even need to go on non-kosher sites anymore since the media is basically announcing the replacement of whites.

Sorry for the blogpost, but seeing that picture of the girl shook me up.

Of course the media will NEVER show the pictures of those mangled people. But gas baby must be plastered all over the goypapers to incite war against those who are in the way of the greater israel plan in the M.E.

You just can't help but out yourself.

hahaha, kys kike

This will haunt the family the rest of their lives.

If I were locked in a room with you and the driver and two bullets in my pistol, you will get the first bullet. I expect invaders to be violent subhumans and not give a flying fuck about who they victimize, but not my own "brothers."

If you were white your would have some compassion towards your people.

One of our children is worth more than all of their children combined. No matter who or what their parents are. There are not many pf us left and some celebrate the death of one of pur children? Only Jews are apathetic to dead white children.

Hating all white women is incompatible with national socialism. If you love your folk you must also love your women. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot.

When we take control, every traitor who ever said "refugees welcome" needs to be hunted down and smeared across the sidewalk just like that.

Your day will come, you filthy, subhuman swine. I want to ask if this shit is really worth the 0.001 shekels you receive per post, but then I remember that kikes have no concern for my people.

Your day will come, you motherfucking kike swine. I am not a religious man, but if Hell is real, it is meant for bastards like you. Fucking kill yourself.

SHE WAS 11 YEARS OLD. You, too, will feel the wrath of vengeance soon enough. The soul of the Fuhrer will rise once more, and I pray for your long, painful demise. GAS YOURSELF.

Swedes murdered an 11 year old girl and say nothing about it, refugees welcome idiots split that little girl in two and don't give a fuck.

Gentle reminder that the West does this all the fucking time to muslim children. Its called Foreign Policy.

Both of these are brought to you by the Jews

So many obvious gas chamber worthy shill posts.
So many replies to said obvious posts.
Thread full of kikels.

The girl was on a special school for the hard of hearing.

this world is such shit

It was worth it for coal burners to get filled with shitskin dick.

I remember reading about this one south african family who got their daughter killed by a pack of ghouls and ultimately they ended up not only pardoning the ghouls but shaking hands and raising them or something

It was fucking disgusting. I don't put swedes above this

The difference being that white kids actually matter.

unless the parents were redpilled, they've earned their suffering

This.

Fucking kikes and those brainwashed by kikes.
If you don't like human females, go fuck a nigger or a hook nosed kike monster.

Females may be irrational, selfish and stupid - it without them our species can not survive you dense cunts. They are ours, and our prize and our problem. They have been infected by the kikes, brainwashed like you faggots - but with the real enemy out of the way they can be reclaimed.

Without our females, there is no future. Stop being completely short sighted nigger style faggots and think like men for fuck's sake.

Please don't ever breed, and the best way to ensure that is to kill yourself, NOW.

Faggot or a kike.
You believe everything you see on the jew tv.

Women in the majority are the same as before. They want a strong male figure to make them feel safe. You just aren't bothering or trying to provide that.
Work on yourself and take care of your folk. If not, you are a traitor.

This, one thousand times.

What makes it truly shit is realizing that not only do events like this happen so freely, but that people like the royal fucktards in this thread occupy the so-called "enlightened" portion of our population even though they are simply apathetic enablers and cowards, driven by an irrational hatred strewn across their entire being, stemming from their sexual frustration and own weaknesses which they will never admit.

Fuck that's sad. These things usually don't get me in the feels so hard.

Nuke mecca and Tel Aviv in retaliation.

Seeing the picture of the mutilated girl really shook me up. more than usual.

Nice kikepost

Holy fuck look at the shnozz on that kid. Fucking yids trying to get sympathy again, for shit they brought here.

THIS

Same here user, I could feel my blood boil as I imagined what I could do to the monsters that murdered her and desecrated the body.

Grade A moderation that doesn't react based on fee fees like a women at all.

Don't tell me you're suprised threads like these attract virgins with rage and mudshits children who probably jack off to dead whites.

You're not from here

Why sage?

Artificial wombs

Just die already, you fucking shills.
DIEDIEDIE

Are you fucking dense?! Jews own Poland. The "nationalist" movements there are all kosher and due to historical brainwashing, since everybody believes the ebul germoney invasion and death camp meme.

And then you two faggots come out of the woodwork, claim that this one faggot represents all of Holla Forums and start virtue signaling based on that lie.

You really need to kill yourselves.

was she even swedish?

Kek, kampfy you're a shitty mod but you have a sense of humor.

The "rage and anger" shills are out in full force.
Spreading emotionalism by the exploitation of group dynamics and crowd behaviour may work on 4chan, but here? Not so much. It just outs you as a shill.

Spoiler: no one died.

The girl in the photo wasn't killed.
No one was killed.
Of course when you want a focal point for grief and to maximize the effect of the psyop, you choose a female victim and a teenage girl gets the heart strings twanging much more effectively than a middle-aged man (who no one would give a shit about.)
In any case, here is the girl's Youtube.
She was a coalburner in the making, in love with a shitskin boy.

She doesn't fucking exist.
Prove otherwise.
Show me her classmates from her unnamed school holding a vigil.
Show me the (unnamed) parents giving an interview instead of "We are amazed by the love and support, now we have to go and deal with this by ourselves, thanks for understanding! :3"
Gullible normalfags.

Although you could argue jews want conflict as well.

But if you are implying that their wasn't a truck driven down that street, you might have overdosed on the (red)pills a bit.