ITT we post perfect waifus

ITT we post perfect waifus
Pic related

Be an hero please.

Am I triggering you?

To a monkey.

Would you put Tyler ahead of any of the Nintendo Treehouse girls?

C'mon OP, at least try and pretend you know what you're talking about

Anyways, posting perfection.

You're into bestiality?

Why is Tharja and Camilla perfect Holla Forums?

How is he into beastiality? She's a human being and you know it. She's litterally no different than you or I. Come on now its 2016 you should stop this edgy bullshit

I see you are a man of culture as well.

CURRENT YEAR!

You obviously don't even know what a waifu is faggot.

I want my white cock to fuck her pooper till she cant sit properly for a week.

Why are you on Holla Forums user? I'm serious, if she isn't your waifu you should fuck off back to /a/.l

PSH

Why is she so perfect?

Oh, I forgot to post the other one. Here's the bigger one.

She's Lana VA in Archer. She's cool, it's just gamer shit is cringy in general and I honestly think she doesn't give a shit about this crap.

Though now I'm thinking of what the fuck they're going to do after this season, again.

Of thats bestiality then sign me right up onifam.

I don't even like Final Fantasy but fuck she made my dick tingle every time she appeared during E3.

That nose looks like she recently had a pair of hooks digging up it over her face.

ASARI ARE LIKE ONIONS

I can't stand her fucking voice.

Aisha is qt
+ She is a big girl

My nigga.
God I wish there was more of Rin.

Corporate whore. Barren womb. Not bad looking for a nigger.

5/10 apply yourself.

I realise that she's a fictional character.

But what we experienced together was REAL, god damn it.

Oh, yeah, forgot about her shitty attempts at memes, which then leak into translations when actual gamemakers don't serve her shit.

I mean, it's not like anyone would want to know what is actually being said or anything.

I remember the first time I started up the game and getting to Rin's first scene. The second this tune kicked in and I saw the strange girl I knew that this was my goal.
I ended up getting Rin's best ending on my first run through of the game and it was god damn magical. The only thing that has ever managed to make me fall in love with a fictional character as much as Rin was Saya no Uta.
Funny enough I actually didn't really like the rest of KS. Shizune was woefully boring, Emi is a dick for no reason, I can't stand weak girls like Hanako, I did not comfort Miisha, and Lilly was kind of generic.
Rin is truly a once in a lifetime thing.

She's a qt

They say there are a number of girls to fall in love with in that game, but let's be honest: there's really only one.

I love Chocolat so much it hurts!

She's perfect in every sense of the word.

Shame about her face.

Hi Aisha. What's your favorite meme?

What's wrong with her beautiful face?

Baneposting

___..⌒ヽ           ' ⌒ヽ           /.|:::::::::::|乂乂||          |乂乂||         |  |:::::::::::|乂乂||          |乂乂||         |  |:::::::::::|乂乂||          |乂乂||   ___|_|:::::::::::|____乂乂||          |乂乂||  /|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::| ̄ ̄            ̄ ̄  i  |::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|      _____         .|/ ̄ ̄ ̄../|:::::::::::| ̄ ̄ ̄/     ||L L | L L ||        ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|  |:::::::::::| ̄ ̄ ̄     ||L L | L L ||               |  |:::::::::::|     ||L L | L L ||_________ .|  |:::::::::::|===========l| L L l================= i  |:::::::::::|二二二二二二ヽ   iヽ二二二二二二二二i  |:::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::i   ヽ|     _____.i  |:::::::::::| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄\   ∧_∧.._______|  |:::::::::::| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|......( ´Д`)_______|  |:::::::::::|__::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |  /  (S)::::::i\  ....|  |:::::::::::|  \ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| .\ ....\|:::::::::::|    \      ____/|____  .|   .\    ̄ ̄     /     | Oh Lord, I plead to you, please gas this thread     \_______________

I would fuck the short haired girl in the back

The bit between her hair and her chin.