All part of the plan to destroy ISIS

Trump has vowed during the presidential race that he will 'Destroy ISIS'

The greatest concentration of ISIS is in Syria. Boots on the ground are needed, for maximum effect.

Now if he sides with Assad, the neocons and the libs will throw a shitfit and revolt. Same if he shares intel with and helps out Russia - the whole Russian angle will be played to death and he will never get anything done, bring tired up with bullshit investigations and congressional hearings.

However, he pretends to play their game, attacks Syria (warning the Russians first, of course), then everyone except the populists are happy. He sends troops in, wipes out ISIS, brings peace and stability to Syria then gets out and maybe helps Assad with a smooth regime change as part of the deal. He's out before anyone can say anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6YVVi
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that on The_Donald, redditors do genuinely believe that Assad gasses children and Israel is our greatest ally.

This is what an artificial consensus looks like, don't let it happen here.

wtf Assad must go now

Syria is managing itself against ISIS with the help of Russia and China.
USA has no reason to intervene.

being against ISIS and the moderate terrorists is by law antisemitic

USA must intervene

NICE TRY KIKE
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Then why he gave them 3.1 bln $?

archive.is/6YVVi

Yeah, one that includes a Rothschild central bank. 88-D chess!

Assad has used chemical weapons in the past, it's easy to draw out fortified positions and relatively cheap to by utilizing those kind of weapons. However the spin that this was done on children is complete nonsense. A thing that rebel groups like to do for propaganda is dump a bunch of their resources in a school or civilian district. So if the regime does anything against those resources / assets the rebels use that as propaganda that the regime is killing civilians.

I'm not sure what Trump hopes to achieve by going around and bombing the resources of Assad other than prolonging the conflict. Trump has no real strategy when it comes to the middle east or he has yet to reveal it fully.

To be fair I can't imagine Assad staying in power if peace would ever return to that country. Only if he can fully crush the opposition but the stalemate for years has proven that he really lacks the tools to do this. He even lacks the tools to keep himself standing against the rebels because if Iran cut support the rebels would take over a very large amount of ground and potentially would force the Syrian army to surrender.

Why do we need Israel to respond to treats and keep stability? They already have the most advanced military in the region and could probably crush Saudi Arabia and Iran together if they wanted to. It would be in the best interest of US to make their own policy instead of relying on other international players such as Israel. I don't really see what the US hopes to gain by supporting Israel to this extent.

What I also find surprising is that NOBODY in congress ever criticizes the policy America has on Israel. It's flawed and disadvantageous to the US, Israel has been leeching money for decades.

What's worse? You keep Assad in and then have endless false flags against Syria? The kikes will never stop trying to Mossad the Assad. They'll keep doing it until the end of time. The best solution would be a peaceful regime change to a person similar to Assad.

Here we have Assad not acknowledging the lolocaust in 2006 in an interview with shabbos goy Charlie Rose.

ANTI-SEMITISM BTFO

6 GORILLION BTFO

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, LION OF DAMASCUS

Why did you post outdated map?

The nation building from the neocons never stopped with our 'withdrawal' from Iraq from Obama, it just continued into the next phase.

Create ISIS, get all the remaining extremists in one big organization that you can then legally exterminate. Whole violent bloodlines wiped from that gene pool entirely. All that's left is the cucks, and you can control their breeding even further with your reconstruction economic policies. Also, the army you trained, the people still loyal, who have sealed their loyalty in blood by killing their countrymen turned rogue, having won a civil war now gains a sense of identity it lacked when America liberated it from Saddam, now it has fought and won its own freedom, albeit from an enemy it was always planned to beat.

First post now best post? Holla Forums is changing again.

You fucking kike.

Why did you blogpost an OP? Your opinion isnt important and only created another shit thread so faggots can argue about everyone being a shill. Answered my own question i guess…

Fucking reported.

No, shut up, he has fucked up and now he is trying to damage control like crazy. Also, to stop ISIS you just need to stop funding them, as well as "moderate rebels" (aka ISIS recruitment center).
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA oh boy you're dumb. When did American intervention ended with peace, stability and
? No, you dumb retard, every time America involves themselves, especially on Middle East, we end up with another festering failed state that breeds terrorists and drugs.

topkek saved

I had forgotten about that, thanks

Its very convenient that all of the ISIS controlled zones overlap with the Russian pipeline, pure cohencidence goyim. ISIS was always meant to be a disposable goy psyop to occupy the areas Israel wants for their ports and pipeline and then we occupy those same areas to "fight terrorism" If we fight ISIS, the kikes win, if we topple Assad, the kikes win, best option is to let Assad and Russia take care of ISIS themselves and possibly make money and jobs for Americans by selling them weapons.

wew

SHILL ALERT

Our enemy is ZOG, dummy.

WEW

US killing ISIS and "safe zones" are a de facto annexation of the Russian pipeline and ports. Without those, Russia is crippled and neocons go after Iran and Russia next. If support US occupation in Syria anywhere near the pipeline you support ZOG, period. Assad and Russia are plenty equipped to destroy ISIS themselves and they have been running out of money lately anyways.

Congress pushing a bill to give AA missiles to the moderate headchoppers. Believe what you want, but the Deepstate and Neocons want terror to thrive.
A little part of me was hoping that the swamp would get some drainage, but it's time to wake up to reality.

This, they are beyond retarded

But that's fucking wrong, also you are massively misjudging exactly how influential and directly in control of every branch of the Syrian economy and every business that the Assad family is
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

Was hoping someone would call out
Thank you. My energy from blowing out t_d redditors is depleted.

I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt. I'm pissed that he is surrounding himself with such worthless scum as McMaster and that Hindu bitch, and pissed at the strike on the airfield, but he has already delivered a few nice things for us, such as Gorsuch and killing TPP. So I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt on this unless something really critical takes place. We just need to make it known that we do not support ousting Assad and that doing so will threaten republican chances in 2020.

SHLOHMO GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
You worthless kike (1) piece of shit, gas yourself immediately faggot.
Reported.

HOW ABOUT WE STOP FUNDING AND SUPPORTING THEM INSTEAD, FAGGOT?

Stop these speculation 912 dimensional encrypted magic:the gathering posts.

None of us know what the fuck is going on, it's why everything is so chaotic right now. We don't need baseless unsupported theory #253 on the topic. It's an interesting theory you have, but post in the designated thread instead of opening your own.

you keep assad in just to stick it up to the ash people