tass.com/pressreview/940424

US Airstrikes were:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nw1xL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you seeing those digits?

Nice repeating digits in that ID…kek is in this thread

US = ISIS no shock

My kushner handlers haven't come up with a narrative yet for me to spam. Any help picking?
All the smug anime from Google has been posted to other threads.

Dubs confirm Trump fucked up.

Ha ha ha don't sweat it you guys, ISIS isn't all that bad, they're just part of the 69 dimensional chess game we're all a part of.

Got to love kike math

That's not what it says, genius.
So people want the airforce to fuck shit up and not the infantry.

Do people think the air-force is immune to retaliation? S-300s, S-400s, anyone?

I really want USA get into another Vietnam/Afghanistan/Iraq 2: Electric Boogaloo so retards who put such pictures come back home in boxes

Your shit doesnt work jew

This. Fuck green niggers.

All of them are trying to serve their best interests of course they are going to call each other eeevul.

Thank you OP for reporting this.

The MSM puts up a wall around Syrian official statements. We never hear what the Syrians have to say.

It's good to hear the real Syrian side for once.

Personal opinions are not welcome. Truth would hurt Holla Forums so much, everyone would consider suicide. They have to emotionally rely on their god leader to even stay alive.
Assad's position is understandable though, he's just a victim of israel interests, from there you should construct your views on the situation.

Don't you guys get it? They are only PRETENDING to be upset. It's quite obvious that this is all part of a 6,000,000D chess move by Trump in him, Putin and Assad dress up as ninjas and secretly plant remote detonation nukes on Tel Aviv and the FED.

Only leftypol shill would disagree!
chesscucks on suicide watch.

The Chess continues. People are just surprised because they finally moved (((their))) pawn for the first time.

Is there any rule34 on 4d chess? Maybe if we will give our semen to them, chess will become stronger meme?

Does anyone have proofs of this? THis is the most interesting part.

Nothing you said is false, it's also pretty timid. When I read Saker I'm aware I'm reading a russian shill, it doesn't mean reading him is worthless.

Forced meme

Forced consensus more like, thanks, Trumpcuck mods

Waste of trips

Funny thing is OP just went online to look at other sources of news, on the understanding that it was just another opinion.

However OP chose to remove the editorial and just post the quotes from the ambassador.

Instead of arguing with chessposters I expect OP is looking at what the Turkish are saying or what is happening in Libya with Khalifa Haftar asking for help from the Russians and not his CIA friends….

I'm not OP though, obviously, my ID is different

> Syrian Ambassador to Russia screams "oooh, fuck, that really hurts, boy, you've pissed us off now, what an evil country you are indeed, you're a violent man and you're not just going to walk all over us in negotiations, we're going to get Russia to stand up to you."

bump

who are you quoting?

There's been a lot of strange bumps after I bumped this thread which was a sticky.
Many new threads were created too.

i've been watching it

Did you notice how there were like 3 "Trump is X threads" to distract us?

CTR are STILL here.
Because the last few lengthy posts in that thread are gold against clinton.
It proves she had a direct hand with the Ukrainian Orange revolution. Which lead to Russia's Crimea revolution.

Could also easily be explained by the fact that the US warned Russia of the attack, who warned Syria, who leaked through traitors or incompetence to ISIS.

I see you're familiar with occams retard, it's not quite as accurate as occams razor but you get dubs

Either CTR or shareblue.

Actually there might be a few orgs that would not like that thread to reappear.

The 4D chessboard was real in my mind.

gud 1 m8

So while Trump can certainly spin this as an ultimate good thing, I do question what the deciding factor was for this attack. If the deciding factor was, in fact, Ivanka, then we need to do something about her. We can't have Trump continue to do this shit simply because of what Ivanka cries about at the time.

You are all deep in Assad's ass, no critical thinking at all. Assad is not white, he is for multiculturism and against the Muslim Ban (see video). I was against the attack but not everything is black and white.

www. youtube.com/watch?v=g1FPZv4QHi0

It was originally an attempt at a "be X" post that then became paragraphs. I forgot to take out the >s. My idiocy is boundless as the ocean.

We are not in anyone's ass.

Russia/syria on one side of coordinated shilling.
US/Israel on another.
China also somewhere probably against both.

We're literally hit on three sides by shills.

Your grammar is not great either.

The fact this forum is hit by three narratives and that they can be explained by shows you the reality.
We now don't know anything because of the bitching of shilling through 3 diplomatic alliances.

Last year we used to have constant Putin threads that were met with resistance. Only recently did he turn from a lesser of 2 evils into the savior of the white race.

This is all correct, but the majority doesn't know this.

No the whole world needs to know about shilling and conditioning.

I want them to break free from the shackles of their enslaving governments.

I agree. I think each side is posturing, and presenting themselves according to whatever makes them look best. Trump has to look strong while cockblocking the warhawks to btfo the media and set himself up for negotiations with Russia and Syria. Putin has to maintain his status so he can work with the USA without it looking like he is folding to them. Assad, to maintain support with his people and to maximize the chance of the next government still acting in their best interests, has to look like a strong guy, rather than someone who basically has to do what Putin says if he wants any chance of the USA not permanently fucking up his country.
I'm not sure I've got Assad's tightrope right, tbh, but I think it's something like that.
It's three guys who want to work together to sort stuff out, and who under no circumstances can be seen to want to work together, because that would make their preferred solution impossible. In this case, all this shilling may actually help them, as it all adds to the fog of war.

It's common fucking sense. Do you know anyone, who has dealt with CIA and stayed alive? The moment the wind changes CIA kills it's assets. That's why Iraq is now in Russian sphere of influence too. US has effectively lost the ME.

I think you just found the solution to this major issue.

Pretend that they aren't working together.
Of course, the UN security council meeting I watched must have been good acting on Russia's part. They were super pissed off.

But now I'm beginning to see just how much this facade allows shit to actually get done.
BUT. I don't like the crack down on populism. You need to cultivate the garden for the birds to play in :^)

the putin, saviour of the white race meme is as old at Holla Forums if not older

Whoever was being super pissed-off can be honestly super pissed-off…they don't have to tell everyone everything. In the same vein, it might be good for Trump to have McCain spouting off all the time about bombing Syria. Keeps Russia and Syria eager to work with Trump, so they are less likely to try to take advantage of him because they don't like the alternative.
Trump now can't be as open as he was in the election. Back then, the people's opinion actually had power to effect change. Now, the "people's opinion" is whatever is represented as such by the media and the political establishment. So like it or not, undermining every attempt to screw him over is a higher priority than being totally straightforward about what he is up to. (Remember him saying that the media is the real opposition? Also, about how he doesn't talk about military stuff before he does it? It does gel with what we're seeing here.)

I think if we want to know more we either:
or

But that requires intelligence.

1488D chess. He was just using terrorists as leverage against Moscow, and to get the neocons off his back.

If only you knew how close we are to pushing that narrative.

archive.is/Nw1xL

They are normies, they do not care about anything that does not affect them directly. When airstrikes happen the lemmings still have food in the fridge, faceberg, and television. When boots on the ground happens, it means they might be personally affected by them or their friends and family enlisting. They are geopolitically retarded as fuck and do not realize the ramifications of the strike.