Rump Lessons: Time for White Identity

This Trump incident should teach us all the right way forward. We need to ignore electoral politics (generally speaking) and focus instead on building up White identity, solidarity and consciousness in America, Canada, Europe and Australia.

Like every "minority" group does, we must collectively assert our will. We must not allow White interests and opinions to be delegitimized by being called "racist" anymore.

We need a revolution in consciousness which breaks the power of the concept "racism" over White minds.

Muh strawmen
etc

Turn away completely from media and mainstream culture. Gain a separatist mindset. Focus on building ethnic communities. Focus on creating and spreading every kind of pro-White/ethnic propaganda. Diversify your approaches, be a state within a state. Don't identify with America. America is just a system- a system that currently doesn't work for us.

Be willing to spread the pro-White mentality through many means, just like the left has harnessed:
-Love of nature
-envy
-muh weed
-hating Christianity
-being "moral"

Be willing to attach your White political agenda to a diverse array of issues.

Think tribal, locally. Act globally. Whites/Europeans have to work together for our own interests. Only consciously White communities that are united in purpose can survive this coming storm.

Onward!

bump

bump

Good thread, have a bump

Listen to how the Jews speak. They demonize any white who dare stand for their own while they are championed for it.

This was from a JDL camp teaching Jews how to fire weapons and have pride in themselves.

Quality post. More words of wisdom hier

You. Can't. They'll kill you if you try.

Ashes and Echoes

be smart, study Jewish tribalism and learn to live it for our own group.

We need tribalism and Jews are pretty much gurus at being tribal. Fuck other groups. I'm loyal to my race above all else.

bullshit, there's plenty of space to build White consciousness and community. Just don't be a fucking idiot and go to a walled compound, or collect weapons or make a bunch of militias.

Peacefully, calmly, simply have kids and be proudly White with other Whites. If you're an idiot, that's another story.

You can't. Women are ruined, feminism has infected everything, and we're about to burn in Nuclear Fire.

You. Can't.

Ashes and Echoes

embarrassing

This level of defeatism is retarded. Even if only 1000 White people were left on planet earth, we'd still have to try. Stop thinking like this.

If you really want a pure chaste wife, you'd even go to the lengths of getting an Amish girl to marry you somehow. Where there's a will, there's a way.

White tribal consciousness is growing, and it's not like there aren't people with good values. What would you suggest, suicide?

Pathetic.

noyou

No, it isn't. It's not growing at all, even the Amish women are whores. And no, there's not a way. Not even if you have the will. There never has been a way, there never will be a way. If there is, go out and prove it.

Yes, I would suggest suicide. There are no people with good values. All values are lies to yourself and others. There is no hope. There is only Eternal Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

[citation kneeded]
MGTOW pls go.

If it's actually that bad, you should kill yourself and stop posting your crap. Even if 99% of women are whores and only a million Whites are left on earth, we can still fight on for life.

Your attitude is just stupid from any rational perspective.

Massive suicide. Omnicide. The Death of All Life. The destruction of the universe. Everything has always been shit and you know it.

Start with yourself.

No. I won't shoot myself until I see the bomb flash.

I'll get around to it when I get around to it. For now, I've got to scream at everyone and remind them all about how fucked everything is and how nothing can ever be good.

Deal with it.

There is nothing else. Eternal. Misery.

Ashes and Echoes

this

why the fuck would someone post on a nationalist board just for this crap?

Assuming you're not just a pure trollshit, I'm sorry for you, brother. I hope you get whatever you need. Sad. Take it easy and try be calm.

DO. NOT. LIE. TO. ME!

DO NOT FUCKING LIE TO ME!

Nobody has ever wished me well and really meant it, ever! What I need is the destruction of all matter and energy, but that's imposislbe to achieve, so it's just waiting for my mother to die so I can shoot myself without guilt. Depending on how hard Trump fucked us with McMaster, we'll just have to see how fast of a reality that is.

There is no help. There is no hope. There is no light. There is nothing but Eternal Misery and you know it. Life has always been shit and you know it. There can never be anything good and you know it.

We exist in a place of punishment.

Ashes and Echoes

Thank goodness for teenage "ideas guys" or else what would Holla Forums have ever accomplished amirite

faggot

The USA is a ltd corporation
Being proud to be an american is just the same as being proud of working for starbucks
You should be proud of your racial heritage, not your civic identity
I am not proud to be british, I don't consider myself british
I am an anglo saxon, that is what counts for me

goodpostbutbadsage

Amish women go to bars change into regular clothes fuck dudes in the parking lot change back into Amish clothes and ride the buggy home. Seen it often in these small towns by where I live. Plus u can eat deep-fried pizza and fuck Amish hoes in Chattanooga Ohio!

riiiight

bump

Only unity can save us. Dr. William Pierce argued this point time and time again. Many people have pointed out how the Jews have managed to survive and thrive through their racial unity and loyalty. Revilo Oliver often expressed envy for this trait in the parasitic jews.

This of course is the very thing that the Jews have striven to destroy in the White race. Through their control of our nations mass media and financial systems they have shattered our people. And I see no way to reclaim our soul as a race.

I suspect that it is already too late, and the White race is headed for extinction.TYPE or PASTE your text hereā€¦ Click the RED SPELL CHECK button above