A Look Into Kushners Jewish Supremacist Ties

"Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness."

'If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value.'

henrymakow.com/Kushner-Belongs-to-Fanatical-Jewish-Doomsday-Cult.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vT0FQ
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500
fortune.com/2017/03/27/carl-icahn-trump-conflict-of-interest/
theintercept.com/2017/03/02/crony-capitalism-at-work-trump-adviser-carl-icahn-strong-arms-ethanol-lobby-to-save-his-company-millions/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/21/jared-kushner-struck-out-in-his-first-foray-into-middle-east-diplomacy/
8ch.net/pdf/res/642.html
chabad-mafia.com/
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/
truthdig.com/report/item/the_trouble_with_chris_christie_20140112
forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
archive.is/IwXFx
vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/gary-cohn-bannon-trump
rense.com/general96/kushnermossad.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Kushner even have so much influence in the white house? What kind of a beta faggot takes advice from his son-in-law?

Kushner married into the Trump family in an attempt to gain the typical Kike "advisor" position. He's been building up to this for at least 8 years.

Their is something very wrong with him.

10 year old ick leak legit worried me.

>archive.is/vT0FQ

Looks like we have our next enemy here.

a lot of reasons to be concerned here

If we can pin any attempt at combining that RFID tech with crypto coin payment or anything of the sort we technically have found satan.

Fucking hell.

Archive this thread. If we can some day prove that shareblue are pushing the Kushner angle we can destroy the dems.

The words are more then enough, but then the logo is a bloody ring

Bump for good thread at a bad time. This guy looks dirty as fuck.

I know.

I had multiple family that worked for them before they outsourced to Southeast Asia. I have one of their t-shirts lying around still.

Any attempt at mixing their RFID chips with payment system and welfare ?

Bloody hell. Bump for good work but very disturbing

Bloody hell.

Overwhelming kikery

All I know about them through my family is that their primary market at the time was microchip development. This was in the 90s when that was an absolutely explosive market.

Huh. Yeah. I'm no meme-magician, but that's pretty fuckin' eerie.

Applying Talmudvision and thus inverting what is said, this means the jew's soul is satanic according to his own lore.
If you are incapable of leading, if you cannot be a father who owns his home, you must become like Satan and live through destruction.
Not respecting your enemies means never growing, means disregarding legitimate tactics as worthless just because of the association to the gentiles who practice them.
With cl_talmudvision 1, this is hilarious to read. 'I can't help it, you evil people make me evil!'

Im totally evil you goys, fear me! Fear my words! Fear my circlejerk! hehehe! I smirk triumphantly from the shadows.

Consider:

In the end, he is backed by a lot of people and can operate under the cloak of the dutiful son-in-law. By himself he is nothing but he is backed by a lot of people and thus can make any idea he pushes seem like gold by creating a false consensus within the white house.

This is why it is pretty important to oust him. He is at the center of various enemy factions. Toss him and they all go into disarray.

And to add, McMaster is also a problem and should be fired as well, since he is loved and backed by neocons.

Why would Trump not attack this guy? Why could Trump not get rid of him, or worse yet - why is Kushner even there in the first place?

Because he thinks he's good people. How much digging do you think Trump can do on his own? Much of his people are probably too busy now with anything and are probably intimidated into silence since that would mean going against Ivanka and all the people backing Kushner. Kushner also can present bullshit ideas the various factions in support of him will play them up and act like he's a fucking genius, distorting Trump's view of him. Trump is essentially getting shilled in real life.

If that were true, then Trump is a literal retard and unfit for the presidency, but you and I both no that isn't the case. Trump is kikes, that's all there is to it.

*kiked not kikes

Lucent technologies has been a conspiracy topic for over a decade. Same thing with Lucis Trust.

I suspect it's because he hasn't done nearly the level of digging we have on him or he assumes Kushner is harmless.

if that were true, he would have taken out Assad or started WW3 when he had the chance instead of some bullshit airstrikes. There would be no beating around the bush. being kiked as a weak excuse and does not make sense.

Remember to archive this thread.

He probably thinks he's a fag but not that he's harmless.

We aren't special. The jewish problem isn't a big secret that only we know about, it's something that everybody who gets anywhere that matters in business or politics is well aware of.

There are only three options:
1. He's mentally retarded.
2. He's another kike puppet
3. He's playing 6 gorrilion d underwater backgammon

He's been president for less than 100 days, they have to ease their way in there.

Maybe your analysis is wrong and you can't even spell 'know' properly

This is true. Probably think he can deal with him or string him along.

He probably thinks he can deal with him. That said, I doubt Trump is aware of all the shit around Kushner or the shit that seems to spring up around him as time goes on. He probably has a warped view of Kushner due to Ivanka as well.

He's shown that he's smart enough to navigate business.

And again that does not make sense since he has had many chances to flip and the only thing he has really done is the airstrike which was weak and has not done much since, instead going back to his usual shit. He may not think of the airstrike as big deal as we do since he is probably less of a purist in regards to shit.

Possible.

Bullshit. This is the worst excuse on this shit I have ever heard and is no different than the worship that people used to criticize people for doing to Trump. He had the excuse, backing, motive, and set-up to do it and instead he warns the Russians and makes a weak strike that barely left any damage, so little planes were able to take off the next day. He then takes his shit to NK and is sticking about to scare them but still doing nothing. You don't ease into shit if you are trying to start WW3. It does not make sense.

You're living a in fantasy world. They have to take it a little slow for the general public to accept it, give him some time, the strikes were only 3 days ago.

No I'm living in reality. It doesn't make sense to do nothing of worth, and then make useless strikes when you had the chance to hit Assad directly or kick off regime change, especially when doing very little after that. Especially when alerting Russia ahead of time. the fact that there wasn't a false flag earlier and thus an excuse to do something earlier makes this even less likely. The jews control everything including Trump, can cause false flags whenever they want, and so on but can't kick things off earlier? They have to wait till now and can't hit Assad? The public was very much in support of going after Assad, with only his base unhappy. The kike theory does not make sense and is based in wishful thinking.

If it were years from now and nothing else happened, and I was saying the same thing about the strikes, then you'd have a point, but this ridiculous. Nothing happens instantaneously. Bush was in office two years before we invaded Iraq, and despite having a literal kike president at the time, we didn't enter World War II until 1941 – two years after the war started.

yes kushner is the one pulling the strings, god emporer is now helpless victim.

Bush did a lot of shit between when he got elected and when he invaded Iraq. When he was given his excuse he jumped on it and used it. Trump had an excuse and did not use it. Furthermore, the fact that Assad and Russia at first gave different stories for the gas attack (due to confusion understandably), made it easy for (((them))) to claim that Assad an Russia were lying and thus an even greater cause for war. There were so many chances and excuses there but nothing was done. The whole "they have to ease things" is silly. How much time then? What's the process? Give examples of this easing process then.

Oh look someone covering for Kushner again. There is an active effort to shield Kushner it's not even funny. Every single thread about Kushner gets derailed by people trying to cover for him who will then have the audacity to claim they are not covering for him all the while ignoring how shit he is or how he can fuck things up. It's mind-blowing. Every single Kushner thread. Every single one.

It's Fate. There is nothing else. There never has been anything else. There never will be anything else.

Ashes and Echoes

Tillerson was blaming the supposed gas attack on Russia's failure in the ABC interview that aired today, the wheels are clearly in motion. Give it some time.

That's because Russia claimed that it was due to a sloppy airstrike by them or the Syrians. They never got their story straight until much later.

This is such a terrible excuse and no different than the 5D chess some of you like to mock for the same reason:It's all based in faith. At least that one makes some sense. If Trump were owned, they would not gone through this whole circus and fucked over the media's credibility or let their useful idiots out themselves as hard as they did or any of the other shit that has gone down. There is never a decent excuse for any of that and even now, I'm getting an excuse that hinges on faith. They had every pretense to start a war. This is a shitty excuse.

It's been 3 fucking days.

And in the end, we'll just have to wait. And when it happens, I'll scream I told you so before the shockwave hits.

Why do you redtext in every thread ?

That is plenty of time to start something. He could have taken out Assad from the get go. Your theory is full of shit and ignores the last two years.

Lurk moar

It's how things work. It's how the voices demand it. There is nothing else.

I'm right and you know it. Watch what happens with McMaster, and all the rest of the shit going down. There will be nothing good.

Ashes and Echoes

Telling me to lurk more doesn't explain your red text faggotry.

It's just how I post. When pronouncements come down, when I get trapped in loops, I red text. Deal with it. Filter me like everyone else does here and move on if you don't like it.

But I was right. The world burns in Nuclear Fire. None will escape.

Ashes and Echoes

understand that this is the closest the jews have gotten to the presidency, folks

please, trump, if you're reading this turn on israel and kick the fucking jews out of your family

america can't be great if it's one big jew factory

i was told when i voted for trump that he was going to take out the jews, both foreign and domestic but now they're running the show

You were decieved.

There is no way that will ever happen. Too many christians.

Ashes and Echoes

He also sent 10.000 boots into Syrian soil. This is not just airstrikes.

Proof that they were sent and not sent to fight ISIS where?

Correct me if I'm wrong; one of his campaign promises was to defeat ISIS? Why is everyone jumping on this "Boots on the ground in Syria" thing so fervently?

Will no one rid me of this troublesome priest

Because of the suspicion these resources may actually be used to fight Assad instead. The attack on the airfield and buying into the chemical attack narrative has sent a conflicting stance regarding future U.S policy in Syria. So any further misunderstanding or clear switch of policy would immediately escalate things.

I think, as a 70 year old man, he is thinking about the future of his grandchildren in the world more than his own, and places more importance on their well being and success than he does on americans in general.
As his grandchildren are all jewish, why wouldn't he enact plans that assist israel and jews in general?
Family loyalty comes before national loyalty, so any zionist policiies he enacts make sense from this angle.>>9682818

bump

content collection xpost.
delete/discard if undesirable.

20170409_thepopulist.us_lee.stranahan_Timeline.of.the.Coup_Ivanka.Kushner.Powell.Cohn.Globalist.Ascendency.pdf

Doing something that completely goes against one of the platforms he was elected on doesn't seem like something Trump would do. If he wanted to oust Assad he could have just as easily sent those missiles through Assad's bedroom window. Considering we're talking about the man who wrote The Art of the Deal, I don't see how someone as intelligent as Trump would commit political suicide like this so readily.

Welp he really is the anti-christ.

Trump is beholden to his donors like any other politician. His donors are big oil (Exxon), big banks (Goldman-Sachs) and big Jew (settlement construction). All of them want war with Syria.

Literally the FIRST THING he did was raise taxes on the middle class with the FHA interest rate increase.

Good video on Kushner!

It's funny because Kushner himself is only half Jewish. This whole thing with "Jews" in general–so many of them have a small fraction of actual Jew DNA. Some of them are so borderline bred-out that it's probably next to nothing. It is very odd that so many of them are committed to something that is barely there in so many cases.

This is what needs to be done.

Or Ouroboros.

I was banned a few months ago for posting this image

Anyone notice his Darkened suken Eyes.
How could Ivanka find him attractive?????

has all the elements.

Didn't the Rothschild's biotech company in Israel attempt to make bioweapons under this premise, only to realize there wasn't enough of a distinction between them and their arab neighbors for it to work?

Not just a bloody ring, a bloody ring traced backwards with a broken line inside and out.

That's irrelevant. There's one distinction and one distinction alone between the wealthy and the poor: wealthy people put the interests of their family above any concept of morality held by themselves or wider society as a whole, except for the desire to put family first. The Jews control most things specifically because they are extraordinarily tribal in nature. Likewise the non-Jews who made it to the top got there over generations, with each generation expressly putting most of what they made into the next. Poor people get extraordinarily caught up in personal convictions (Christ-cucks are a prime example) and are willing to disown direct family members over those personal convictions (nevermind t hat they aren't actually "personal" - just brainwashing.) The middle class tend to be people with those family values lasting a generation or two, but ultimately surrender to Christ-cuckery in late life and donate money or don't pass it along properly to offspring who squander it.

Bloody hell, a bloody ring

feels bad tbh fam

truth.

i do what i can to redirect crazy parents when and where i can. run into this all too often. in many cases, it's a lost cause. i would add the reason often comes down to owning industry/business/operations vs simply being successful as sharecroppers/wage-earners/investment-riders.

Doubtful. It's more like it being annoying that Trumpfans are focusing on Kushner & Ivanka as villains rather than facing up to the fact that they were had. Kushner is not a mole damaging & subverting some great project, he is one of many members of a corrupt administration pursuing policies that benefit Israel, the Military Industrial Complex, and many other corporate interests, including Trump's own. There are some better, more idealistic people within this administration, the best known of whom is Bannon, but it appears to be a case that they are either being edged out or are going along to get along, and hoping they can do good things on a more limited scale.

This should be common knowledge on Holla Forums, but you have had over a year of the mods banning & deleting posts, and anchoring threads that were in any way critical of Trump. This helped to forge the whole God Emperor cult because people were hearing such slanted news regarding Trump. Even if they heard bad things, it was always spun into 4D chess where Trump was doing something absolutely brilliant. There is no better example of that then observing his supporters right now after the Syria airstrike attempting to spin Trump's moves as genius.

Dig up everything you can on Kushner of course, but there aren't many innocents within this administration.

The problem of Jews is not genetic, it's the mindset. They think they are part of a tribe that everyone hates and wants to murder for absolutely no reason because they never ever did anything wrong and everyone was always jealous of them and wickedly scapegoated them, which draws them closer together and makes them think strategically and often destructively towards the culture they are in. They always have to feel in control, and are endlessly paranoid.

Because they are such victims, they are also entitled. Their people have suffered so much, the world pretty much owes them something like an organ from a gentile.

Not even getting into the more religious Jews, because that gets even more nuts, but most Jews aren't overtly religious, though they do think they are very special and entitled, and they benefit from the nepotism and in many ways astute strategic outlook of their tribe. By the latter 'astute strategic outlook,' I mean their tendency to get heavily involved in politics, media, punditry, and vehicles of mass communication like Hollywood.

we all know 'muh industrial complexes'. we all know 'muh neocon israel mccains'. we all know 'muh trump train cultists'. we are none of these here, we were none of these here. conflating the selective use of these memes to counter shills and perform kike mgmt is stupid. jumping between idealistic avatars is stupid. claiming any of these memes / 'i told you so' to effectively slide the exploration of mechanics and personnel is likewise quite stupid.

we aren't in search of innocence here.

if only we had waited on Hitler…

also, it isnt 4d chess, its just playing your cards the best way you can at the time.

If you're not any of those people and you're not objecting to my points, then why respond? Why the repetitive use of the tired & cringeworthy "muh" meme?

Apparently you're wrong, as the very next post is

Except anyone that has been here long remembers when the mods used to anchor Trump threads and treated him as a joke. Again, if we were had, that is, he was faking or controlled, we would have all out war by now. He would have gone hard after Iran when he had the chance. He would have taken out Assad when he had the chance. That said, McMaster probably is a problem as well. Apparently Trump is fond of generals and leans heavily on them.

By those standards, then Obama, Bush, and Clinton weren't controlled either.

Mattis is a massive problem, but he has gotten little notice. He considers ISIS to be on the same side of Iran, as stupid as that sounds, and he is owned by the MIC. Other than stopping Trump on torture, the guy is a nutjob.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/james-mattis-iran-secretary-of-defense-214500

i objected to every one of your points. specifically, i objected to blanket claims because, while truth, i'm not interested in them here.

itt we're here to dig into kushy kushnerites and their ties to kusher. your post was many things, but not on objective. same with your second.

admittedly, countering non-cringe kike-tribe omnipresence with cringe 'muh's may not have been tactful. i'll do better. nevertheless, you are requested to stay on target.

Are people here aware of Carl Icahn's role in the administration?

fortune.com/2017/03/27/carl-icahn-trump-conflict-of-interest/

theintercept.com/2017/03/02/crony-capitalism-at-work-trump-adviser-carl-icahn-strong-arms-ethanol-lobby-to-save-his-company-millions/

Go fuck yourself.

hahahha

but seriously, more generic back drop info isn't exactly looking into kushner's ties, now is it? which kike isn't a kike, news at 11, is true for all threads, and not target specific.

pls try again.

Fuck you, by your logic we should all be child murdering vampires because that's what the elites do and tolerate

Fair enough. What I resent is that while others can ramble on about different things ITT, I am supposed to stay completely on topic re Kushner. Also, you should note that treating Kushner & Ivanka as the sole villains of the story is what Alex Jones is doing. My main point is that the entire administration, bar a few exceptions, is pretty much corrupt. Even the good guys like Bannon are not exactly anti-Zionist.

By all means, go after Kushner and dig up everything you can. I don't know if I have much new to offer there, as I assume everyone knows what he did with Great Britain before Trump was even in office. I'll post the story in case anyone doesn't.

Jared Kushner was already working for Trump and of course Israeli interests last December.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/21/jared-kushner-struck-out-in-his-first-foray-into-middle-east-diplomacy/

sorry, should have broken the link.

capped.

i'm not certain, but i suspect the kushner ivanka angle originates, at least in force, from lee stranahan's efforts. a large part of it in origin is likely random-path searching for answers on trump's latest twist, in search of answers, etc.

i collected a few vids, and stranahan's timeline here: 8ch.net/pdf/res/642.html (really, just so i could share the timeline pdf, though i'm not sure it belongs in /pdf, etc). minus 20170409+ content from alex jones, who appears to be focusing on the ground invasion angle, blowing straight past kushner atm.

some are of the opinion that kushner is being led astray, to which his (strong) kike origins then amplify 'unintentional' subversion of direction. however, it would seem kushner is inserting himself more at israel's behest, than at trump's discretion. that is, trump is including kushner, not selecting kushner.

Kim Darroch appears to have been leaning obama/neocon, following the 'security council' coup narrative?

thb tho Kushner is better than Christie. Christie prosecuted Kushner's father for corruption and put him in prison. Class NY/NJ Italian vs Jew tribal warfare…normally I would side with the Catholic, but after Christie cancelled the ARC tunnel into manhattan and pulled funding for NJ Transit turning everyone's commutes into hell…Kushner may be a sneaky Zionist and a crypto-Democrat, but driving Chris Christie out of the Trump inner circle was 100% worth it. Christie completely fucked up NJ.

ultimately, i think that article was mostly about countering the UN stance against israel and settlements, which was a significant issue at the time. it appears the efforts on the 180 of the UN anti-israel-supremecy preceded the 180 on trump foreign affairs. each time, kushner appears. it is likely that the UK had to be pulled in line for the Syria shit to go forward too.

chabad-mafia.com/
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/

I have been critical of Trump for a very long time. I voted for the guy in both the primary and the general, so I don't even want to hear that. I don't want to go off on a long tangent, as I said my main piece, but I could see that Holla Forums was missing a large amount of negative news regarding Trump and almost everyone around him. I would ask people in all sincerity to drop their illusions regarding him, and at least keep an open mind to negative news re him.

Right now, there is so much media focus on Jared that I believe a lot of other stuff will be popping up shortly.

You'll appreciate this article on Chris Christie by Chris Hedges. truthdig.com/report/item/the_trouble_with_chris_christie_20140112 It's maybe a little over the top, but much of it seems to be fairly solid. Hedges won a Pulitzer, if that means anything.

One thing I notice the media doing is that they are trying to paint Jared as slightly like a Jimmy Stewart character. Meaning, he's a guy that did good jobs for Trump over and over, and Donald keeps giving him more and more, but he himself has no interest in power or an ideological agenda, he's just a very capable & pragmatic guy who happens to be close to Trump, like in some old B&W movie. It's easy to push that narrative because he is younger, and looks like the type of guy who would rather be enjoying his money somewhere on a beach with his wife rather than being the right-hand man of the POTUS.

This is the basic narrative underlying almost all discussion of Jared, so be aware of it. No agenda, just a common sense guy with a good head on his shoulders whose father-in-law who counts on him just happens to be POTUS.

kushner will be hard to challenge minds on, precisely because of damnable photogenics. every single photo of him captures the photo-op angle, escalating thru the recent two quarters…

avi berkowitz?
http businessinsider com/jared-kushner-avi-berkowitz-trump-2017-3

Lori Berkowitz Photography?
http www loriberkowitzphoto com

photography just appears to be another random atm.

well, (((they're))) set to really push the angle hard too, it seems.

http www cnn com/2017/03/26/politics/kushner-american-innovation-white-house/

seems like more of the same kikery, extend and encapsulate, ride and redirect, etc. could just be setting up a 'retire from foreign to interior' post puff job.

Kushner wants to be the new Kissinger

They have a basis for this too. Kushner was very involved with the campaign, and he brought in people from Silicon Valley to completely rework what Trump was doing, and is credited by many for getting Trump the victory in spite of a relatively small investment.

forbes.com/sites/stevenbertoni/2016/11/22/exclusive-interview-how-jared-kushner-won-trump-the-white-house/

It's very likely that he'll use almost identical tactics to streamline a bunch of stuff in the federal government, working with different CEOs and corporate managers for input on how to do things more efficiently. This of course isn't bad stuff, but it's setting him up as the boy wonder. Kushner will be, among other things, the guy who saved taxpayers $20 billion a year in structural waste and tamed his half-crazy father-in-law.

He'll be a national hero.

http:// www.arabamerica.com/jared-kushner-fired-israel-ten-years-ago/

Here's an article I found last night of a man who was fired by him when he owned the New York Observer, the way he describes him is really telling.

Yes, that's Philip Weiss of Mondowess.net, a really good website for keeping up on Israeli crimes against the Palestinians and on Zionists in general. They don't shy away from things like the Israel lobby either.

Trump has been flirting with a Presidency run since at least the 80s. MOSSAD has known Trump poses a legitimate risk to their agenda if he won. Kusher is a MOSSAD agent who married Ivanka because Israel knew Trump would be running.

I WANT TO GO BACK. I DONT WANT THE REDPILL ANYMORE. THIS IS TOO MUCH. I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING MY MIND. WHY ARE ALL THESE BATSHIT CONSPIRACY THEORIES ACTUALLY COMING TRUE ?!

I hear ya. There was a huge thread about things like the Lucius Trust and theosophy shit two summers ago that really did terrify me. It was too far down the rabbit hole for me personally. Maybe someone else here remembers this?

Kushner isn't a Mossad agent, he's something worse.

He's a member of a Jewish supremacist cult that goes back for centuries, is part of the Rothschild cartel and is the driving force for both global jewry and the greater israel project.
They're an apocalyptic doom cult that wants to bring about the apocalypse so that jews can rule over whatever little remains of society afterwards.

Kushner isn't Mossad. Kushner is part of something far bigger and far more powerful than Mossad, Mossad are just these people's foot-soldiers.

I wish I were making this up.

Chabbad thinks Rebbe Schneerson is the messiah. They prayed at his grave like idol worshipping pagans.

And Jews have the nerve to complain about Christians worshipping Jesus?!

This antigentite fucker Schneerson, died in the 1990s!

He a good boy. He dindu nuffin!

I've never heard of this Lucent Technologies shit before, can anyone give me a lot of data on it? Sounds like this is some mark of the beast shit.

the jew pill was the biggest redpill for me so far.

although I can never go so far as the Hitler praise. the jews were a problem yes, and he had the balls to say it.

But, The Sound of Music really outlines why I still don't like the Nazis.

you obviously haven't watched "The Greatest Story Never Told"

Speaking of Chabad, here is a long recent article on the topic that relates to both Kushner and Trump, as well as Putin and Russian Jewish oligarchs.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

It's one of those mainstream articles that by itself says so much about who holds power in our society simply by straight reporting.

I have, actually.

Where I get upset is where the Austrian people were forced to give up their pride, their flag, to adopt the germans. This led to the cuckery in austria that we see today.

The topping on the cake is now Breitbart editors have been told specifically not to criticize Kushner.

Full takeover has already began

Read Mein Kampf

This is like them 'exposing' Bannon for his interest in Julius Evola, only a million times more incendiary and overtly racist.

Too bad the media won't run with this half as much. When Bannon got the 'Evola charge', suddenly even the Julius Evola wikipedia turned overnight from an actual decent article into a complete hitpiece with Evola's 'influenced' being a bunch of shitty e-celebs, and accusations of Evola being a rapist.

Imagine a fair media that ran with the story of Kushner holding the beliefs posted in OP, and it catching wind.

Kushner is clearly a mega kike. He's the young prodigy of the tribe, since people like Soros' kids are more braindead than your average normie. The goal should probably be to humiliate Trump as much as possible for caving into to Kushner's demands and acting like another Bush. As many anons said, going to war with Assad is political suicide. Just from this missile strike alone Trump's popularity with some of his most influential supporters has sharply declined. He needs to be made very aware of the fact that if he alienates these supporters, then he will no longer have anyone to protect him from the constant media onslaught. Not only will he not win reelection, but he may get impeached as well or forced to resign.

Sauce on first pic: archive.is/IwXFx

What if they actually like Trump and he was their puppet all along? They've been pretty open about it, as has he.

I do the Roman Salute all the time.

From what I've seen though, Trump is being very richly rewarded for his actions by the MSM, the mainstream conservative press, and a lot of old critics from Bill Kristol to Rick Wilson to Ben Shapiro and many others. Even Hillary Clinton was approving. Not all is forgiven with Trump, but a very easy road is being laid out for him…go with the program and be treated by the media and even many Democrats with respect, or remain the pariah of the media and the Establishment and continue to fumble as president, so that you can keep your Youtube supporters.

There is really little question what Trump will do. I personally don't think they can get him to start a full-blown war with Iran, but even they probably realize that would backfire now anyway, the public is so war-weary.

Redundant shitposting should be banned.

In my non-muslim country every politically active person before the (((90)))s were Jew-wise, even the fucking diehard stalinist commies.

It always surprised me how pozzed and jew-blind the far-West countries when kikes were always Western civilization's most glaringly obvious parasites.

I give you a goy example: "i have nothing to hide".

Cattle does nothing to hide, and it shouldnt because if you want to buy cattle you look at it, you look at the teeth, the legs, the udders and ultimately what is inside of the cattles heads.

And i would assume that they would think that the white nationalists or antiglobalists would go from red to deep blue. I would assume that that would be their code name red to blue, like the shifting of colours. I m looking forward to read that.

This article confirms Trump as a true shabbos goy

And if i look at all those scupltures and their poems of their minds, and if i look at them it i wonder if a shizophrenic or a genius wrote them, and only me can see the art and distinction, i m the profiler. I pick out the one in a million, and once i picked them and oh see all look so similar like king bolete and a death cap, and they rely on my experience as a collector.

tfw rfid chip tagging is the mark of the beast and jewboy will carry it out in a khabbalistic ritual type fashion from 666 fifth avenue just like 9/11 was.

you are now aware your political views, your favorite politician and your nation are jewish owned

stay cucked trumpboi

Since there is only so much info available right now on Kushner, we should probably bring up his major allies. Along with Ivanka, the two names that keep popping up are Gary Cohn and Dina Powell.

vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/gary-cohn-bannon-trump

Probably because he's the antichrist fam

Great so the antichrist has finally appeared. This should be interesting.

And even more, given his connections to the media, he can hype all the shit he does and trash all the shit anyone else does, be it Trump, Bannon, or anyone else. All the positive press and his prior connections to the press is more proof of problem that he is.

I don't think any of us though really realized the talmudic filth Kushner was involved in

What is wrong with Trump?

A retard at this point could realize Kushner is manipulating him

Another war for oil

To see who rules over you look no further to who you can't criticize

Dudes got those evil eyes

My face when I wonder how all this went untouched by us

Trump as a shabbos and Kushner as a real piece of shit

this

Anyone haas a good redpill image collection about kushner? A friend got interested in the subject by himself and asked me about it, I don't know that much myself so it would be helpful

There were Holla Forumsacks trying to warn us about Trump's Jew ties and Kushner. I remember them. I ignored them and dismissed them as shills. If any remain here: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Hey guys, meet Jared's grandmother

It's funny because I talk to my dad all the time about the Jews and he doesn't want to buy it, but he has mentioned that his father (my grandfather) hated the Jews as much as I do.
It's like nearly the entire baby boomers generation was completely brainwashed to not see Jewish evils. Many of the people in my generation and younger see the Jew problem, but you bring it up to any boomers and they instantly recoil. I've talked to boomer rednecks I know and mentioned the Jew media and they'll recoil, but use words like nigger and all manner of other racist language without blinking.
Boomers really were the worst generation.

You're not the only one. I feel like a fucking idiot for dismissing them.

After reading all of the above there is no doubt darker forces are play in this Kushner situation

WTF. WTF WTF.

Didn't believe you and double checked. It's true

Redundant

Lol, Lucent is barely even a company anymore. They are owned by Alcatel (French) now.

Kushner is definitely mossad.
Monica Lewinksky was mossad, and you know how that went when pollard wasn't pardoned.

rense.com/general96/kushnermossad.htm

On a ((scale)) of 1-10

1 being Brother Nathanael and 10 being Netanyahu, Kushner is an 11

I don't know, maybe the same beta faggot which let's his daughter get fucked by one?

God this is so evil. And we are labeled the hateful ones

They are evil and openly choose to be so. no ways around it.

he not only needs to be fired but needs to be deported as well

Chabad are also those who push the Noahide Law suprematist scam, check it out.

During the Mumbay islamic attacks the obscure Chabad house was one target of the Pakistani opperators.

The film is bullshit.

The Austrian people were forced to give up their German pride, their German identiy by order of the allies in 1918 Versailles/Trianon treaty and again in 1945.

In 1848 the Austrian delegates vote for a united Germany in the Frankfurt parliament.

The Austrian parliament voted twice unanimously to join Germany after 1918.

In 1938 the Austrian people absolutely ecstatically welcomed the reunification of Germany

The cuckery is your “Staatsvertrag”, the allied dictate after 1945. This dictate limits your freedom of speech, “Wiederbetätigung”, “revival of NS”, this includes opting for reunification with Germany has been made a crime, is part of your foreign octroyed constitution. As a result a Austrian mod of the Thiazi forum has been convicted last month to five year in jail for the audacity to have a disident oppinion!

You are the cuck, you suck allied dick.

You don't understand. 'Hate' means 'uppity'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaizers

He's satanic no doubt about it. The obsession with numerology, record purchase 666 building, media control obsession and satanic rabbi.

So glad though he's bringing this type of attention to the tribe

“JEWISH SUPREMACY”
* “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

h ttp://www.realjewnews.com/?p=156

Considering who the (((moderator))) is here that's not a surprise you were banned.

Was this hidden from us purposefully during the campaign? How was this never talked about?