Dragon Ball: Fusions

You can fuse anyone in this game

ANYONE

That is the promise. Also coming to america probably.

It's got furigana. As long as it doesn't have voice acting for adult Goku I'm good.

HYPE AS FUCK

You realize any U.S. version is going to get Funimation actors, right?

whoops, meant for

Can the game fuze with another to make a game that isnt based off a anime weeaboo degenerate cartoon?

I don't know, is it possible for you to attract a woman and have sex with her?

since when?

And? It's better than an old woman trying to scream like a man.

What I'm saying is that there's no need to want adult Goku not to be voice acted if our version is going to come with English acting, anyway.

Wew lad

So this is what Vegeta thinks of Fusion

lol

get the fuck outta here

And? Her screaming is terrible.

No English release is confirmed.

OH MY GERD THE SAGE

MY WEAKNESS

HOW DID YOU KNOW

sage is for shitposts, newfag

OH MY GERD

HE DID IT AGAIN

HE KNOWS THE RULES

WHAT A PRO

This is retarded because you will end up with hundreds of samey fusions with the same fucking moves and barely different clothes. It's gonna be shit just like every single DBZ game after B2

Underrated.

You reminded me of something important.

the game looks like it's based it's characters around the initial customization system for your Donut Steel, and the mixing and matching seems like it would be done based on some basic algorithms to account for the non-custom ones.

This also accounts for hugely different characters like Beerus, Freeza, Cell, the Buus etc.

So in the case of the alien characters there's likely going to be an accessory model or something like that, that's added onto human characters and your character.

Your custom character, like all the others can probably fuse with any character in the game too, so you're probably not far off, and they'e allowing you to make an alien character as well.

But still, though. They're delivering on a huge fan dream that we pissed our pants over in days we'd rather forget, you know the phase, where as a kid you'd get excited about everything.

I'd still like to see how they deal with it.

I'm ashamed to admit my father has beaten that game, yet I haven't.

I beat it when I was like 10
All you have to do is get to level 99 and buy the stat uppers

Wrong, the last DBZ game, extreme butoden kept the jap voices, because bamco is fucking lazy as hell.

There's just so much of that damn game, though. You think you finally beat it, then the dumb fuck who got killed by summoning a super strong demon comes back as the real final villain.

don't forget to pray to pojo every day for bountiful calcium and warmth

At least she doesn't sound like she's always constipated trying to push out a log.

The real question is this:
If yamcha is in this game and fuses with someone, does the resulting fusion become impotent and useless?