Friendly reminder that we are under large-scale, coordinated attack. If you are in the March Against Trump discord...

Friendly reminder that we are under large-scale, coordinated attack. If you are in the March Against Trump discord, lay low. Do not be a dumbass. The discord owner(ThatSass) is a world-class spergling who bans anyone who gives the slightest hint that they're a Trump supporter or in any way right-wing.

LAY LOW. GAIN HIS TRUST.

This will be a longterm operation.

STAY THE COURSE. YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. STAND BY IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9673628.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
reddit.com/user/barawo33
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
archive.fo/SYBqY
blog.jim.com/politics/no-enemies-to-the-right/
archive.fo/qRnXv
freenortherner.com/2016/06/24/no-enemies-to-the-right/
archive.fo/p0M9j
discord
discord.gg/z6W8cbn
bbs.boingboing.net/t/creepy-poster-of-trumps-kids/84660/30
usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/06/tillerson-'steps-underway'-remove-assad/100133742/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/
reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/64mn73/join_the_discord_for_more_discussion_and_debate/
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/10/spicer-i-cant-imagine-a-stable-and-peaceful-syria-where-bashar-al-assad-is-in-power/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/10/trump-host-passover-seder-monday-night/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's as fake as pic related.
>>>/reddit/

Fake or not, I'm right. Your post proves it.

Bump.

I can certainly agree that such a coordinated anti-Trump attack is underway. Huge shillage has ensued for a few days already.

Get this kike out of here

this, somehow ive seen more shilling now than during the height of the election. definitely under coordinated attack.

we are always under attack

Bumping again for visibility.

We already have a thread on this
8ch.net/pol/res/9673628.html

these cucks don't know what they are getting themselves in to

There's no need to "paint" Trump as someone who claimed Assad gasses his own people and authorised an attack on Syria.

Here's another (You).

These people are functionally retarded.

The fact that they're supposedly all here is a testament to our power. Even if there are lots of shills, the election saw swarms of them and (((they))) still lost. We've been through much worse. Fuck these gaylords.

They can never beat Holla Forums.
Holla Forums is always right.

I have found a potential new vector of attack, I think we are seeing the rise of "narrative weavers"

a coordination between google,facebook and various small time blogs

Kinda like pic related but on a digital larger scale.

What this means is that there is an army of blog writers who weave the jew narrative. Then google appropriates the search results immediately to put them ahead, and then also facebook.

Looks more like shooped damage control to me faggot.

Explain in one post why we should target Israel's enemies.

This warhawk shit is starting to get more obvious.

Found it

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

Fucking shills will never understand what makes Holla Forums great. Holla Forums argues everything, deconstructs every argument, and in doing so, disagrees with itself all the fucking time.

There is no consensus here, but there are people here with the capacity to think critically.

If you guys want to see what's going on in the discord, this account is posting the links;
reddit.com/user/barawo33

Watch the fuck out though, the discord owner ThatSass is literally a fucking maniac, and banning anyone that is the least bit suspicious. Go undercover with a Karl Marx profile pic or something.
They've got people surveying the boards to stay up to date on what we know and use it against us, someone has already ratted out this thread

It's not fake, this shit is organized

It was obvious within the first 10 minutes. When ever there is some crazy thread where "wow it looks like Holla Forums is changing its mind on something" you need to take a step back and think laterally. I suggest all actual anons here take a moment out of their day today to study up on shill tactics and how to spot a shill cuz you lads failed fucking miserably on this one.

What if I unironically believe this?

paint Trump as something he's making great strides towards recently? Why is this bad? Because it's a bad thing and nothing bad can be said about muh based Gawd-Emprah?

nu/pol/ is absolutely a thing and will be the death of imageboards. You would have to be blind not to see it. The Trump movement has single-handedly brought in literally hundreds of thousands (!!!) of new,

I used to think that way until a large number of posts arguing for Assad got deleted left and right this passed weekend.

What if this is a shill attempt to silence all criticism of Trump lest they be called a shill?

Bullshit Shlomo. I was in the first Syria sticky and people argued for Assad for over 750 posts with no deletions. There are still posts now arguing for Assad.

Prove your statement or fuck off back to your manager's office for a new shilling tactic.

What if your post is a shill attempt to silence criticism of people who criticise people who are criticising Trump?
What if my post is a shill attempt to silence criticism of people who ciriticise other people who are the people who are criticising Trump?

These.
Did CTR hire an entire battalion of new shills?

requesting a photoshop fag to place Rubick from Dota 2 on that wizard's head

666D inter-dimensional shilling

Aww you can't prove your statement. How sad for you :^)

So you really dont know.holy shit die in a fire kike.

Yawn. Try harder Moishe.

I did, I referred to the b& logs.

Now justify in one post why we should target Israel's enemies, quick.

They're our greatest ally, you antisemite! Oy gevalt!

Where? Which ban? What's the reason on the ban? What time?

Oh you don't know? Strange, you seem like you have all the answers :^)

Also, nice try deflecting. The burden of proof is still on you.

If attacking anyone will result in them threatening to bomb Israel I fully support doing so

Oy vey you don't want to target Assad? What are you, an antisem…err…SHILL?

That's actually a good one

Dodge more kike

You can't answer a single question regarding your earlier statement. Sad, you seemed so confident earlier.

How many days have you been shilling? Is this your first day?

Also:
"Accuse your enemy of what you yourself are doing". Classic Alinsky tactic, Moishe :^)

Justify targeting Israel's enemies.

Oh man, this is golden. You do realize you're squirming, right?

Maybe if you proved your statement about the mods deleting pro Assad posts, I would give your question the answer you so desperately seek. But you can't prove your statement, you'll just constantly deflect. Have fun being terrible at your job, Moishe, and have another smug anime girl, on me.

Oh it's c16664, I was wondering where he got to after the sticky hit the maximum. I tried explaining multiple times but he never stopped repeating the question and ignoring responses.
So I reckon Trump knew a false flag was going to happen in advance. He even provoked one with his "I'm going to stop focusing on Assad" statement a couple of weeks back.

Obvious shill is obvious m8. He'll be spotted instantly by any seasoned Holla Forumsack. He should just fuck off back to halfchan :^)

The mods did a much better job during the election of stamping out shills.

I find it intresting how shills always shilling hard before somerthing happens.

Dead on. Trump has unfortunately been a Jewish masterpiece. And his cult of personality ruined not only Holla Forums, but other far right places too.

Back on 4cuck before first exodus, I noticed the shills always began their campaigns about 2-3 weeks prior to the event. They tend to mix in to cause disruption and intensify just after the event. It's likely an attempt to mask the fact they're superiors are clued in on the event itself.

An attack that shut the media up, exposed them as warhawks, boosted his approval ratings, helped his negotiations with China, proved that the US isn't Russia's bitch, did short term minimal casualty damage, helped expose the "gassings" as a pre-Iraq esque lie, and didn't start a war.

But no, Trump, a man who beat the entire media establishment while his own party was rioting against him, is a bumbling idiot because Holla Forums and their reddit buttbuddies added "cuck" to a word we use. Low energy. Sad!

Still waiting on an answer
Justify targeting Israel's enemies

*their
Can't believe I fucked up that badly. Anyway the point is when shilling starts becoming noticeably bad, always be on happening watch.

Maybe it's something with the Trump airfield strike. To be honest I don't know why has Trump launched the rockets. Maybe he is trying to create a smokescreen and lure (((them))) into it?

Seconded.

NP/ Lycan new rat meta incoming

I know m8, that Lycan buff made me die a little on the inside. Shapeshift is way too fucking good now

Faggots, can't you do it yourself. It's not hard to open paint.net or photoshop and place the stupid head onto it. When I finish what I'm doing I'll do it, give me 30 minutes.

I feel like a god damn King right now, being courted by the not-so-nobles.

Little do they realize that our dungeons await all the parties involved.

I'm actually expecting another much larger false flag to happen in the coming days, if not weeks. Because if they leave this to cool too long, it allows Trump (if this is some kind of play and he's not towing the line) to ease away from it and ignore Syria from this point on due to risk of needless escalation. Trump simply says he made his point, assures that he won't take it further and then never mentions it again. However this doesn't solve the problem permanently. So the most urgent thing that needs to be done is to find evidence of a new false flag being planned and expose it before it happens. It even doesn't need to be that, just exposing a makeshift chemical weapons facility being operated by ISIS would be enough.

I think that we are also facing a new shareblue strategy which may or may not have gotten a field test with this syria thing.

It may be something like this

but in digital form. Google and faceberg may be colluding to prop up articles written in real time to fit the narrative of the kikes. Its all kikes anyhow, so the top down centralized control thing that they have will be occurring soon most likely.

It will be a tough battle. To try to find the truth out of all of this obfuscation. I think to some degree that the old methods will be used with potentially new ones. More shareblue trainees will be added to the mix as well. People pretending to be us, people who watched our archives, perhaps learned a bit more of our knowledge. It wont be easy, but the way they are gearing up I think that the next false flag thing will be semi serious.

If a mod reads this, sorry for pasting this in multiple treads but I just realized what kind of strategy we may be getting into now, from our enemies.

bingo.

I WANT MY HOSSENFEFFERRRRRRRRRRR!!

Here is it, what do you say?

here come the pictures

Thanks for not being a lazy asshole like me user. Saved. Have this small turtle as a show of my gratitude.

close
but no cigar. If anything my resolution to a certain Q has only hardened over the last week. They still can't identify their own weaknesses; we're not the ones who collapse when confronted with differing viewpoints, they are. Look at all the new ways they keep tackling the same issue: buy off every MSM outlet to create a narrative and suppress any other information, buy mod positions on every single popular website, pay admins off when mods don't comply, pay armies of shills, pay for bots, create new algorithms to change search engine results, attach mandatory warnings to content to warn if it goes against the globalist agenda, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

Why is it so impossible to answer my queastion?

The most important thing is defusing narratives by finding the truth before they can begin.

ok lets start with the truth

i'm sorry i haev forgotten, that it was all kushner. now lets get these evil communists from shariablue.

Sadly it really isn't shopped, we had a bunch of invites to the server (All revoked so far) and a couple anons even raided it with filling the voice chat with jew bots.

The whole shit is a mess.

The discord is real, the massive organized shilling campaign isn't.

(((1)))

You realize we're still in the discord, right? We know you're shilling.

Sure buddy.

I'm referring to gathering intel to anticipate for future narratives to neutralize before they even start.

Christ

Luckily for us, this attack has been entire worthless as usual.
If you pay attention, the only people "falling" for this are the other shills cracking consensus. These people are so comically fucking STUPID they mistake their own troops for us because leftists are unable of rationality and can only judge based on whatever metaphorical flag they see you waving this is why we infiltrated their whole discord and plebbit boards so easily kek

This whole thing will amount to nothing, just like they failed every single goal they set through last year and remain complete impotent losers

If you still have access, search for the posts in the screenshot, you'll see they were made by a different user and weren't taken seriously. There aren't any shilling teams, other than retards from /r/The_Donald who think they're saving Holla Forums.

Well, I don't know how you can explain the fucker with the penguin avatar telling others to just spout "neocon" all over the place. I don't recall either Holla Forums spouting neocon at such a volume (Sure it's said many times, but not said on the same level as Jew or anything else) or any user giving 2 shits about /r/the_donald. I'm not completely in tune to Holla Forums, but I don't think they would just naturally flip sides like this, over one happening, especially when Holla Forums was voting for trump because of The Wall.

Also many of the obvious shills seem to crack at the littlest of things, I saw some one on cuckchan post a "Everyone I don't like is reddit" picture just as a joke with no mention of trump, and it got a lot of replies from buttblasted anons who obviously looked like shills trying to state "I'm totally real Holla Forums and not from some reddit, look at me get angry over this simple picture", and accuse the poster of being a /r/the_donald shill, despite saying nothing about trump in the post and mostly just making fun of the whole situation.

Nobody believes you, schlomo.

there's a very real justification when israel's enemies are barbaric subhuman mozlems
the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend, and the pedodeathcult fundies deserve extermination as much as the kikes

What happened with Inanna? Last I saw her suspected tumblr was deleted. She didn't seem nearly as blase as Sass about getting doxed.

It doesn't matter if they're shilling you fairy. They're a bunch of faggot commies hanging out on a discord so we might as well have fun.

Did Sass' address get leaked along with his phone number?

That may be a good approach as these shills are indeed fairly uncreative, most of them approaches are fairly simple, emotion, trauma based ha. Since they only live in those things. Being like the boogy, satanic men of ye olde. Though I do tend to wonder, their higher members are capable of some clever ruses, though at a lower rate.

Not sure what you guys wanna do but I just wanted to tell you about this potential new direction that they may be taking.

Even the jew knows that if something doesnt work anymore, he has to put his money into something that does. This synchronicity between shareblue, google, faceberg and jewtube seems to be the most logical route for them to take.

It becomes annoying when they derail every single conversation that's happening.

For example:

gee, I wonder why mods deleted that post :^)

Ok. What does that have to do with doxing trannies and niggerlovers?

Yeah its unreal. And the mods are doing nothing to stop it. Half of the threads in the catalog should be nuked but there is a new hur durr drumpf thread added every 5 minutes.

On the other hand this does represent an opportunity. We should be bumping and posting in redpilled threads so that they stay at the top, nigger facts/hate thread, muzzie facts/hate thread, Jew Facts/hate thread, and last but not least a Hitler did nothing wrong thread.

You mean the subreddit no one on any Holla Forums (outside of some fucker posting hillary pepe) really gave 2 shits about?

Yea like fighting wars for kikes

I talked about reverse racism against whites to try and weed out Holla Forumss and surprisingly 20 or so people said that hating whites is wrong. We've really integrated to a large portion of their userbase. What's next?

From what I see, it seems like /r/march_against_trump trying to start shit between The_donald for no real reason but to divide and conquer and treat Holla Forums as "Our battleground". Both subs are in the wrong, but the shilling seems to go 2 ways. You can say anything slightly positive about trump or question the sudden change of heart and suddenly get called a shill by a bunch of people.

They're not full intersectional sjws. They're the left-of-center "i'm above it all but seriously Drumpf is a nazi" type who unironically say "nazis are basically sjws".
At least that's what they seem like.

It was pretty obvious who were concerned anons actually discussing the Syria fiasco and who were obsessed autists only here to scream "POL BTFO MUH CHESS REEEEEEE".

There's no shit to start between us and TD. We already hate them for being intersectional faggotlovers and kike apologists.

Shills getting banned in this thread makes me feel all fuzzy inside

thanks mod-sama

Are you refering to the fact they are deleting and banning all regular Holla Forums posts and user (so much the traffic of the entire board is crashing) , who didn't change their opinions over the last days to fit Trumps new policies and turned Holla Forums into an reddit echochamber and arent silent just because some cucks wrote up some conspiracy in Photoshop or larped in some chatroom?

You gotta go back, Paco.

surprise

I can't refute something that isn't happening, you're right. Since the site came back online after the hack, it hasn't crashed once for me. Haven't seen anyone else but you complain about it either.

You don't fit in because you're stupid and see Holla Forums as some hyperbolic parody of the actual reality.

You're "literally" pulling shit out of your own asshole by saying that.
Did I use the nu-literally properly?

Imnot talking about IPs obviously they are up with leftypol raiding, its the posts, actual discussions, have you followed any thread outside this one?

Inb4 deleted

Yes, and they all mirror what's going in this thread. A couple of obvious retards shilling, one or two genuine dissenting opinions, and everyone else calling said retards retarded.
We're up from roughly 2000 active users before the 1st. There's been roughly 200 or so users in said discord, but I'll be generous and say we have roughly 500 shills among us. Holla Forums's seen worse, even within the last year.

We have PPH and we have active users. What metric exactly is showing this crashing of the board traffic?

I'll give a quick rundown just for you queers so you don't keep embarrassing yourself in every thread.
This may come as a shock to leftists and newfags, but Holla Forums doesn't worship Trump.
There has always been criticism of his tactics and questioning of his motivations. In the end it didn't matter, though. He was the wild card, and even if he turned out to be a cuckservative, the push to get him elected would send a strong message to the political world that running on a platform of anti-immigration and nationalism isn't a death sentence anymore. Also he triggered enough commie tears to salt our collective tendy stash for years.

As to why so many memes were made of him being the savior of all mankind, God Emperor Trump is a rallying point. It boosts morale and enrages the enemy. The exaggerated worship of Trump is what's known as a joke. Most sites are left-leaning, so leftists on the internet aren't forced to interact with us. They don't get to know us so they can't tell when we're being facetious. This is why so many memes totally confound them. It's why mainstream news conglomerates are trying to decipher the meaning behind cartoon frogs and cute 2D girls.

If you're wondering why you keep getting called out: there is always division here. We're always swinging at each other and screaming "JIDF FAGGOT" at the top of our lungs. Families fight sometimes. What's alien and unwanted is obvious foreigners coming in and starting shit. We can hit our brother, but if someone else hits him we fuck them up. These foreigners speak with a strange accent. They don't understand board etiquette and seem to believe things about us ripped straight from Guardian headlines. That's real division, not the usual slap-boxing, and it's glaringly obvious to everyone.

tl;dr go to Etsy if you want to sell bullshit

This
this is a way to fuck the shills up and retake the narrative
press them more, be on the offensive with this comparison, and they will have to admit that either
-SJWs are totalitarian morons who are used as tools by a very dark ideology wanting to enslave humankind
or
-NatSoc isn't as frighteningly monstrously evil as (((propaganda))) has shown them to be for the last 70 years

and as we will be on the offensive against their lack of coherent narrative, they consensus will end up being both and the Overton window will shift again

Get the fuck out of here Jeb-head.

Well memed friend

If you want clear proof just look for the "t_d", generally only Matfags use that term.

Y-you too

Im not talking about site crashing Im saying mods are banning everyone left and right if it just SEEEMS TO SOUNDS like "critique". Yesterday regular threads I followed where half dead and it only seems to rebound because no one even bothers to add their own opinions or even just that this very behavior is dividing and damaging Holla Forums (probably more than any larpers/shills or whatever you want to name them could do alone ) to avoid being banned themself. Thats pretty much the definition of an echochamber .

Reread this thread. Bottom half of this thread is all just "lol so epic mods are banning all posts that claim not everyone is a shill and people can have opinions! no one has any doubt in the dear leader! 100% votes for the party! everyone else is capitalist pig agents. Cant divide us if we divide ourself". Does that remind you of some place you guys left in here pretend to hate?

meant for

I think this the_donald and reddit hating is an attempt to keep us away from there, because the shills have no power there. Go take a look at it now, the content is nothing like it is over here with all this shilling bullshit.

I know they are retarded and not the best, and their sub is mostly shitty memes, but the attitude of the people there is completely different.

Shills are trying to tell us to hate the_donald so we don't go there and see what other Trump supporters are thinking, while they try and create a false consensus here that Trump has betrayed all of his supporters.

The whole plan seems pretty well thought out. If I'm right, I don't think these people shilling us are just amateurs. They are probably getting some form of help and compensation from a Soros linked group.

reddit is easy to shill, because you can fill it with meaningless memes and bullshit that completely neuters them. This place is a lot different, most people here don't care about low effort meme posts, and opt for better discussions and posts.

To the lurkers that have made it in, there needs to be some sort of plan to hijack the group from them. SJWs have provided very good examples of how to infiltrate and destroy, we could imitate their ways. I wager just showing up there and talking about how the group isn't diverse enough, and then bringing other anons into their group under the name of diversity would be a good start.

I haven't seen that, what I noticed is that numerous posts that sounded like foreigner narrative-pushers and dissenters sowing the seeds of D&C seem to disappear from threads at the same time that some blatant shill gets b& from a discussion he managed to turn to shit in another thread opened in another tab at the same time
makes you wonder if the core opinion of Holla Forums is really threatened

There is literally nothing they can gain by putting us against Trump then make him stay true to his promises and back out of Syria. The election is fucking over.

The random queers that come here doing something against Trump are clueless. But no way paid shill groups like JIDF would blame Trump for doing what they want, retards.

They want to erode confidence in both Republicans and Trump. By getting us to give up on Republicans and politics in general, Democrats would have much better odds in 2018. If they continue to chisel away at Trump's base, he'll have a much harder time winning re-election.

They have reached the point where they have accepted Trump is president (notice the backing off from the Russia shit and how quickly that changed?), and are instead focusing efforts into fracturing Trump's base so they can take 2018 and 2020 much better.

I dont want either the republicans or the democrats to win. Why cant ron paul try to run again. All of these crooks and other fagets. If he was in power the federal reserve would have been audited by now.

This is exactly what I was talking about.

Do you think the jews are partisan? The Republicans are just as controlled as the Democrats.

i've got friends in sydney if we've got an address

They were pretty transparent about it in the cyclical thread, but now they are pretty much just outright confirming every wild theory we had.

If you retarded fucks are monitoring this thread, I'm going to tell you right now that it's in your best interest to give up. Your autism cannot compare with ours. Your memes are shit.

You may as well be in fbi.gov/chat

Faggots.

Every single one of them bends the knee to the kikes. You think you elect one party that is a little bit more hostile to the kikes, like the mudslime nigger, but it turns out that under his mantel he kikes still proliferate. And then the republicans come on and you would think that being strong and white they would not allow the jew to proliferate.

But the jew does.

I think the time of elections is more or less over. You guys got a chance to set things right but it turned into another jew fuck.

If the military was a little bit more red pilled then maybe some of them could start a civil war. But they too are probably just corrupt and giant crooks.

God america is such a amoral shithole.

The shills are losing their goddamn minds, just keep truckin'

The jews are so embedded into US government, that even if we had a perfect candidate, it would take a lot of time. Going right after them would be the end.

What's on the table for Syria is not a good sign, but the big changes we're hoping for won't come quickly. Major change takes a lot of time, this is Trump's 80th day in office.

People expecting an instant change in the first 100 days are insane. If nothing changes in two years I'll be convinced that Trump is not on our side. But it hasn't even been 100 days yet.

Because guess what, if Trump shits all over these kikes in the first 100 days, he's not getting anywhere. I even would argue that Trump is starting to give them a little bit, because he realized he would accomplish nothing if he told them all to fuck off.

That's how embedded these kikes are into our government. The next four years are going to be seeing if Trump will actually fix some of this. But it's so bad I don't see it being fixed in 4 our 8 years. What we need is 8 years of Trump being a bad goy, and then for him to bring in another bad goy for another 8 years.

what the fuck do you expect from me, I was given things like

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

and understood the menace of the jew properly. What do you think that I thought when I saw that trump has jewish family members? Do you think I liked it? Do you not think that I wouldnt compare him to merkel who also has a jew husband?

Jesus. Id rather Iran just fucking nukes all the higher echelons of the US than even help you guys do anything at this point.

Fuck your jewusa, fuck your plots and conspiracies, fuck your democratic system, I fucking hope that you goddamn fucking kike loving fucks just kill yourselves.

It's quite simple, no matter who, using America for jew agenda is a no go.

Dude, who gives a fuck about the GOP, they are just the same globalists but with "muh judeo-christian values" pandering. And if we just take it up the ass and let Trump sway to the kikes (again), it won't be any difference who will be president in 2020, and most importantly, now.

Because there are some good ones and some bad ones. But if we don't help the good ones, the bad ones will get rid of the good ones. We're the only thing people standing up against all this bullshit has. If we're gone, it's freedom for shitty politicians and kikes to do whatever they want.

Hi Zeroth Position, archive.fo/SYBqY was a nice article but it's not 2012 any longer

This times infinity, Trump ain't perfect (supporting Affirmative Action, wtf) but is far better than all of Demorat commies and other 15 Republicucks, and Rand Paul has no chance to ever have a voter base as big as Trump's. I suggest everyone to read Jim and Free Northerner on the topic:
blog.jim.com/politics/no-enemies-to-the-right/
archive.fo/qRnXv
freenortherner.com/2016/06/24/no-enemies-to-the-right/
archive.fo/p0M9j

Understood.

Should we raid them though, that is the question?
And if so, when?

Fuck, I got banned.

The only way we can help is supporting policies, like being against intervention in Syria. Staying quite about it will only make them win the status quo.

Even if Trump himself is still in doubt of it, only public outrage from his own supporters can give moral support for him. Also People like Bannon can also gain reason over the kikes around Trump if he is not alone.

Anyone have an up-to-date invite link?

Discord owner turned off invites after the initial influx of Holla Forumsacks wasn't intelligent enough to play the long con and destroy his circlejerk from the inside out.

This thread was sent to the FBI website anonymous link like the other ones on this site. Not sure if they will do anything, but I'm sure they will be OK with you posting more. Track those IP's.

Okay?

You tried this in the other thread.
Why do commies lack creativity?

That's why I said "like the other ones"…….

Stick to discord, kiddo.

Good one. A+ for effort.

They still haven't booted me and genuinely think I'm one of them because they fell for my sockpuppet plebbit account kek
You faggots are shit at acting btw, don't fucking try to "redpill" people and spew imageboard memes and :^) faces every time, we aren't there to convince these clowns of anything, we are there to SPY and shit on Shariablue

Is this what passes for a comeback in anarchist chatrooms? Here, let me try.
Wow, REALLY good comeback. NOT.

Oh, we can redpill them, it's just going to be a much slower and more gradual process than 'LOL I POST TEH EBIN MAYMAY DEY FORSED TO ADMIT DEY RONG NAO'

Those guys are dense as fuck and do not believe in Free Speech. They're also "bash the fash" as well.

They ban anyone they don't like.

They tried to ban me because I told them I was religious.

Someone explicitly said that white people in the middle east are likely to be killed for being white last night in the voice chat, and nothing happened. I was listening.

I know but this was a week ago.

I tried to have a normal conversation. It was fine until Sass got bored and decided to rev up his ban hammer.

I didn't get banned, but he threatened me personally.

Be careful what you identify yourself with, always delete your avatar with screenshots, don't say things that would implicate you for knowing, etc.

Yeah, Sass is a giant piece of shit.

You need to understand how the pozzed leftist mindset works to know what things are "safe" to say.
They do not care about logic or facts, only feefees and "following the crowd", thus saying something about whites being killed will sound no alarms because "WHITEY = EVIL, DEAD WHITEY = GOOD"

Like this shit you fucking retard, don't say you had a conversation with anyone on 8/pol/, are you fucking retarded? Someone can identify you with this, delete the fucking post before someone sees this shit.

There were a lot of people in this chat. This was during a raid too by the way.

Sass loves the attention really.

I dunno. He went on a twenty minute rant at one point after dragging everyone he could get into voice chat and screamed at them about how worthless they were, replaceable, how nothing they did mattered and they should just listen to him, etc etc. Dude seems legitimately psychotic. Probably Jewish.

Someone better be recording this stuff.

You saved thumnails retard

I don't know how to record, sadly.

Get audacity, go into recording devices on your pc, right click and enable "Show disabled devices", enable "stereo mix", open up audacity and record from stereo mix

Or record from DAC, I'm not sure

Yeah that works. Audacity does that.

He's probably bipolar. He acts like it. One minute he's literally quiet and calm, next minute he's sperging.

Record him, but don't talk yourself when you are recording him, as you wont record your own voice, so it will be suspect.

Kinda makes you wonder how he got so many people under his command. He's obviously incapable of running this shit on his own(assuming the psychotic shit isn't an act to throw us off), so (((who))) is helping him?

Well, obviously. I didn't say a word last night while everyone else was running their mouths. Not one word, the entire night. And I don't intend to.

good

Trump using America to carry out jew agenda requires no painting.

There was one screencap where he outright said "Shareblue is endorsing us"

The fact that the Holla Forums breech coincided with these new accusations against Assad and imminent airstrip strike have me absolutely convinced that the initial hack or whatever itself was planned and carried out by CIAniggers or at the very least some sort of other intelligence agency. It would sound a bit far-fetched to anyone that has no idea what this imageboard is and what it is capable of, but we are very influential on the Internet and in many social media spheres. Those intelligence communities know this and taking us down or completely subverting us is entirely within their goals because the entire purpose of their existence in these spheres and on the Internet is to control opinion.

I'm not going to play exactly into the 6000000D chess meme, but I have very high confidence in Trump that he knows what he is doing. He and his administration still stand by the fact that regime change in Syria is not their intent and is not what they plan to do. I am also fairly certain that Trump and/or the military did not specifically go and purchase a bunch of Tomahawk missiles specifically for this. They've been used since 1991. The military budget is the military budget: they're going to go out and buy new equipment, especially now that Trump is president. I'm sure they had old missiles stockpiled that needed to be rid of.

Lastly, this supposed retaliation against Assad did absolutely fuck all. They fired 59 of them and all but one hit their target, yet the airstrip is still operational and they only killed two people. The only case that I can see against Trump that I would be willing to take in this regard is that he is actually an extremely incompetent Commander in Chief. Donald Trump used 59 massive war missiles equipped with 1000 lb. warheads and he couldn't even get a higher score than Adam Lanza. None of these CIAniggers, Alt-Right fags, or leftycucks are going to convince me that this was a serious retaliation against Assad and they're not going to get me to jump ship that fucking easily.

Did you forget that you already responded to the OP on this ID, sharblue?

They might be, or he might be memeing.

His subreddit is growing and has a lot of subscribers, like around 35-40k if I can remember.

They might've reached out to him.

The fuck happened with the second half of my post here?
The hell

I'm nearly convinced that most of those Tomahawks weren't equipped with or had inert warheads on them. The scale of damage just doesn't fit.

That's what CNN was trying to say. I saw only one picture of the aftermath but I could really tell much of what the actual scale of the damage was. It's also fucking CNN, so there's that. They had this image in one of their articles.

They also are heavily recruiting Holla Forums rejects as well. Shareblue is possibly paying Sass as well as his mods.

Apparently if you've done a tour in Rojava they give you automod.

Any good conmen who could fake having done a tour?

They want leftpol and they to basically merge with one another.

Everything CNN says gets a mines worth of salt. I can't find much to compare the damage from Syria's airbase to earlier uses of the missiles though.

That's a great idea. Everybody knows communist trannies are the glue that holds communities together.

Well they only have power over the internet.

Bernie had all of them and more, he still didn't win.

kek

Look, it's very simple.

1. Trump only has himself to blame.
2. Shills exacerbate existing conflict.
3. Censoring the protest cause the Streisand effect.

If you want this to end in blood, just keep running around yelling shills. Else, get your message to the president and make him understand the base is gravely split on his decision.

But yelling shills is easier and any retard can do. :^)

What exactly do you see him shilling in those posts other than being pissed at the trump fanboyism clouding up the Syria issue?

You idiots really need to change your avatars/names if you're planning on infiltrating.

invite me to their discord.

We have yet to get another invite that works

discord .gg/z6W8cbn

Here, faggots. Keep calm and talk, just be careful what you say. Owner is paranoid as all fuck.

Mods are Gods.

I'll record a short video and upload it to here. The owner is superbly paranoid, just watch.

I hope everyone is seeing this clearly as the day.

If needed I'll have to upload it to Jewtube

Invite has expired.

You know you don't have to break the link, right?

Geez, but think about all the israel firsters! If democrats get in power they will keep aborting brown babies!

at least you niggers have finally stopped using the obvious callsign, your cuckedness is still bleeding through and making it obvious you're a shill though.
You can do better, we believe in you!(we don't)

How is Trump not a neocon?

Someone explain to me how engaging in zionist wars for Israel isn't neoconservative

You could go to was with South America if you just wanted to plunder people easily. We're all the way in the Middle East because of jews and their neocon henchmen (mostly crytjews like Trump)

Fuck you OP Fuck you r/the_donald and fuck you mods you are faggots

see above

lmao what are you even trying to do?

Explain how Trump isn't a neocon if he's behaving just like a neocon. You obviously can't and won't do it because you're a little faggot kid who won't let go of his adolescent hero worship of a traitor

Just explain how going back on campaign promises and engaging in neocon wars isn't being a neocon?

And the reason you guys are unfamilar with that word? You're retarded little children from r/the_donald

Tell us another one.

Nice syntax, fellow Poller! 15/99

This kike is now a Trump supporter and you're going to claim anyone calling Trump a neocon is the one shilling?

discord.gg/z6W8cbn

It's set to never expire.

Explain to me why you got your picture of Trump Jr from this shill website page
bbs.boingboing.net/t/creepy-poster-of-trumps-kids/84660/30

Very weak, apply yourself. Israel fracture point, how do you do, fellow racists attempt.

Knowing as we know your tactics, do you really think we do not realize the obvious intent behind this insane shilling effort? I mean, why are your masters spending so much money in useful idiots trying to strip him off his base if Trump were whipped and compliant with their wishes?

Don't you realize that nonsensical arguments are still nonsensical, no matter how much you try push your emotional based trauma arguments?

Because Hillary definitely wouldn't already be storming Damascus, right go- uh, guys?

AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKING AVATARS FROM THE DEFAULT, THEY'RE BANNING DEFAULT AVATARS.

wew what internet masterminds

Here, I have three posts now fucktard. Try harder to fit in.

Just go fucking back to Reddit.

Try to figure this out, plebbit: Republicans use muh nigger babies as basic bitch conservative policy while doing all the worse globalist shit they can.

Got it? They are liars, I'm not advocating to vote for other anti-whites.

You're both fucking retard

pic related is more Tump supporters, but he's not a neocon !

^that's you

Holla Forums is not what it used to be, you people are worthless normie tier goyim

Thank you friend.

Blowing my mind here, fam.

Let the mask slip a little too much there, Shlomo.

nice buzzwords fellow POlnazi, wanna tell us about t_d and neocon chesscuck zioshills goys too?

It was from a google search you idiot

this place is literally worse than 4/pol/ , you are arguing for people to die for Israel and calling dissenters shills and you're too stupid to even realize it

There won't be a world war 3 over this.

So we are in agreement this Sass faggot is not just some garden-variety commie retard, but an actual kike agent with (((intelligence))) backing, right?
We need a full scale operation to bust this cunt open, bring /baph/ in here too

I don't understand the plan here. Let's assume they're 100% successful and all of Holla Forums is fully convinced that Trump is a neocon and we abandon him. So now a bunch of very angry, bona fide Nazis have become completely disillusioned with the whole system, having their one last hope for internal restructuring pulled from under their feet.
What do these dumb kikes think will happen next when every last ounce of hope has been robbed from a group of fanatic ideologues with unparalleled zeal waiting for a chance to violently upend this rotten institution we call American "democray?"
COME ON LET'S GET THIS GOING

Woah, what a fucking argument fellow POLmen that isn't pure derail, and now we must accept Trump sucking jew dick because the kike shills want us to stop supporting Trump so he can lose the election!

I'm 100% certain you know next to nothing about Syria, you're an incompetent teeenage memelord from the election, which is now 90% of Holla Forums , fapping to pictures of ivanka and referring to trump as your daddy

Trying so hard and failing

these retards genuinely believe Trump will impeach himself and hand the presidency to Cunton if this eurasian beetle-raising tabloid turns on him

No I'm not, dumbass. All I can imagine is Iraq 2.0

And that's the worst that I can think of

Why is everyone fighting here?

Stop the infighting, you're giving (((them))) what they want.

I agree my fellow White Supremacist. Glass the k*kes, race or NOW!

Nobody can follow your autistic ramblings, son.

Oh shit, all the leftist internet groups I observe mockingly refer to Trump as "Daddy". You need to work on your camo, bud.

They seem to simultaneously believe Holla Forums is a bunch of weeaboo neckbeards who have no influence over the internet at large, and that we're an influential think-tank who can make or break presidential candidates.

No argument, typical sub80 IQ reddit

this is the sort of this 7th graders do

Why the fuck is nothing getting through to you? Literally no one here has ever advocated for going to war for Israel. You are too fucking stupid to realize exactly how obvious you are. This entire website just happens to go down right as Assad is blamed for another chemical weapons and Trump launches the measliest missile attack I have ever seen against one single airstrip which did fucking nothing. You all flooded in here at once to do this shit. You and all of the e-celeb alt-right faggots have the exact same talking points and you claim everyone that disagrees with you is from r_theDonald.

Surely this is a pure coincidence, right? Surely there is absolutely no reason to be concerned with massive amounts of shills flooding in at just the right time? Fuck off out of here.

ONE. STRIKE.
One strike, on one airstrip, that didn't even put the damn thing out of operation.

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS SAID THAT IT IS NOT INTERESTED IN REGIME CHANGE YOU FUCKING SHILL

GET BACK ON TRACK, INFILTRATE MARCH AGAINST TRUMP

I'm just trying to help you be a better shill.

lad you are shitting the bed, these kikes will not argue honestly no matter what you say

read the news you stupid fucking babby

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/us-ambassador-un-regime-change-syria-now-top-priority-trump

Oh that's right, you get all your news from Holla Forums which means you get all your news from people like me you pathetic cuck

Even Tillerson is now being positive about topping Assad, very different from a few weeks ago. You're burying your head on sand.

If violence comes to be, they'll have the perfect excuse to put dissenters behind bars. Unless they do some very heavy handed shit like killing Trump, you'll face the problem of division, since unless it's an obvious coup a lot of people would be reticent to start a revolt.

That means the Holla Forums revolt would start with not enough critical mass. You could try to build up from there, but problem then would be organization and coordination. Intelligence agencies have been known for infiltrating and even creating such dissenting organizations, which in a low critical mass environment might allow a coordinated government force to neutralice a good number of cells.

Unless you recruit locally, you'll face two risks. 1)public nature of imageboards, which mean that authorities will know that a rebelion is on the works. Even if Holla Forumsacks switch to private channels, infiltration by security forces is pretty much guaranteed, since they learned from us posting the germinal ideas here.
2) Communications over the internet. Unless you and everyone else aboard have very good OPSEC, you are screwed. The weakest link and all that.

And if you recruit locally, from people you personally know, the numbers and coordination with other groups will be lacking.

I'm not trying to encourage or discourage anything, nor do I know any of the inner workings of how these things really work (don't swat me, CIA, I'm just a neet with too much imagination), but common sense dictates if a small group of people wanted to control a larger one, they would do stuff like this. Just my two cents.

You really believe that one poo in loo has more power than the fucking Secretary of State? I'm showing you video right from the mouth of Rex himself saying that other than the ONE airstrike, nothing has fucking changed from the previous stance that regime change is not in their interest. I guess I can thank you for confirming that my source, the Secretary of State, is /ourguy/.

Alright, I guess I'll consider your news as fake news :^)

usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2017/04/06/tillerson-'steps-underway'-remove-assad/100133742/

Don't worry man, they still have more stock images and non arguments.

Use archive or something, you fucking fag. Do you really expect me give click shekels to your already confirmed fake news?

You weren't very popular in high-school, huh?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/10/donald-trumps-action-syria-proves-not-league-putin-says-son/

This is what 8/pol/ has become

We're in your chat and you can't do shit.

Aw, little MAT mod, you okay, hun?

And not a single argument.

lmao great job exposing yourself you fucking stupid redditor

Is someone upset that I'm not clicking their un-archived links? Cry me a fucking river, lel.

Pro-Trump shills have been LARPing as anti-Trump shills to try to derail any and all criticism of Trump's recent actions. I think smart Holla Forumsacks already recognize this but there's no denying that quality here has been nosediving for months.

We're in your discord. You don't know who we are. You got the obvious sperglings out, but plenty of us are still there. And we are going to find you.

That time has passed.

There's plenty of criticism of Trump in the Syria threads. This thread is just full of faggots from the MAT discord/subreddit trying to get Holla Forums off their backs. Responding to them earnestly is pointless. Just point and laugh and dig.

TOP KEK

>WHEN PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT'S FAKE BUT WHEN YOU GET IN THE REAL CHAT IT'S ACTUALLY REAL
HOLY SHIT

How does it feel to know that you're losing this battle, Tom?

You're not making much of a case by hotlinking to websites that are just one minute clips that don't even show what the fucking title of the page or quote under the video says.

fuckin' kek

Yes, it's all real. It always WAS real.

Seriously, when we get enough people we should shit all over them.

When MAT's sending its people, they're not sending their best.

was getting caught a part of your plan?

I didn't expect the autism to be this strong.

hello reddit

What the fuck are you talking about nigger.

Not even me retard.

And if you weren't a plebbitor you'd know archiving site have been rigged with virus and taking data.

Let's play guess the mudrace.
My money's on pajeet.

They're bringing cuckoldry, they're bringing faggotry, and some, I assume, have big noses.

Why are you calling me a plebbitor when you're spacing like one?

Aw, it's okay, hun.

I thought that was fixed or not a real issue.
huh

That's 2f2c10 jumping IP I bet. Too bad the faggot is too stupid to jump posting style too kek

Get a damn profile picture if you don't want to get banned.

Reminder that this is the quality of discussion that they are talking about.
Sage for being slightly off topic.

Should keep blaming some little discord group, yid.

Take a fucking brake, being greasy teenagers kikes shilling in a small room must be painful.

Is there anywhere we can get a link now? They're banning instant invites. I'm actually kind of impressed at the level of vigilance here.

you sure you got the right post numbers there pajeet?

>reddit.com/user/barawo33
this is the user posting all the invite links, try some of them

oh no he downboated me

ayyy

Why did you kick me out of your discord? Is it because you hate niggers? I for one, won't stand for this. You can bet your ass you're going to be hearing from the rebbit higher-ups once I let them know how racist the MAT mods are.

You're doing Hitler's work, son.

UUUU

btw, do we know what ThatSass' real name is?

Come up with some new insults 2f2c10. Pro-tip, change your file names this time.

He claims he's a computer security specialist, that's all I've got though.

Aw man i got banned yesterday.

so anyone told the 4cucks already?
do you think they will notice?

I'm not very good when it comes to american accents, but i know he has a pretty thick one. Does it sound like he's from Seattle, Washington?

He said he's from Florida, and he sounds like a Floridian.

I'll believe it

came here to check

Those are some sexy digits, friend

IPs can change if the modem resets you fucking nigger, you don't even know this site. And go out there in some palestinian neighborhood if you want to hear more kike insults.

reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstTrump/comments/64mn73/join_the_discord_for_more_discussion_and_debate/

LOOKEE WHAT I FOUND

(HEIL'D)
Wew lad, gotta check them post numbers.

Why yes I know, I didn't complain about you changing IP's because it's fucking obvious. I told you to get better insults. Since you use typical leftist/kike insults I was sure you could share some new ones.

Oh, I forgot you're so stupid you still think I'm that guy even after quoting me with my old ID. And I'm not here to satisfy your kike masochist desires.

Come on, do better here.

Gratz to the shills for making me bunker up in another chan for about a week, it's far more than they usually accomplish..pl is actually p comfy tbh
However, as always, they have failed spectacularly, and will continue to fail spectacularly.

Oh man imagine being whoever hires these poor fucking retards

This shitshow is too good, kek.

Because I'm not the guy you think I am, you imbeciles.

But go ahead and tell me how I should insult your parasite race.

I'm sure Sass is sperging out on their discord right now. Making everyone go on voice chat so he can vent.

Probably some clueless boomer who thinks being a brainless millenial assfuck with a smartphone is the same as being able to execute infiltration ops on imageboard culture at peak Happening mode because "These kids are good with the internet and stuff".

take the poo
to
the
loo

I hope after WWIII is properly averted and forgotten Trump, Assad, and Putin team up and launch Tomahawk strikes onto their holy toilets.

Found a pic of you.

this is too good, my sides will never come back kek

Are there any White persons in MAT? I wonder how they feel knowing that they're so poorly funded that they have to outsource to India to get shills for online basket-weaving forums.

you are now aware your political views, your favorite politician and your nation are jewish owned

stay cucked trumpboi

Do you want to know how I know you practice sodomy?

Honestly you've said nothing incorrect but seriously just write normal paragraphs m8, its really not that hard. Next time you type and your pinky reaches for that enter button, just don't do it. Or if that's too difficult just cut off your pinky.
Also is this the new designated smugposting thread?

I dunno, but your jewish shilling partner seems to have grown to like bad treatment after so much IDF slavework

so you really are a pajeet
lel

eheheh nice 1 fellow POLO

This guy on reddit seems to have the same trouble with English as 928301, with gems like
reddit.com/user/ayojamface
Almost definitely a coincidence, but thought I'd share jic.
Also apparently Trump is literally Hitler.

Those filenames fucked you up. You can't come back from that.

The thing is I think the majority of the pro-Trump shills honestly just don't want to let go of the election. It was a year long thing which culminated in an amazing victory and Holla Forums being on the MSM etc. pretty exciting

That's also how I know they are mostly children because they are no used to being crushed by the realities of life living in the Kali Yuga and they don't have the courage to confront reality and call their hero what he is , a kike

Pajeet, how much curry did you eat
To be this asshurt after shitting in the street

You're a fucking retard, as I said before>>9689311

pajeet, return to street

Please don't be ableist, this is s an neuro-atypical board.
Also, look at this you dumb faggot.
Ya dun goofed.

>breitbart.com/video/2017/04/10/spicer-i-cant-imagine-a-stable-and-peaceful-syria-where-bashar-al-assad-is-in-power/

explain to me how you're not a zionist kike

Explain to me how you're not a zionist kike

>breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/04/10/trump-host-passover-seder-monday-night/

Is it you though? He types exactly like you. Or is it just that MAT is full of poo-pakis?

Very nice.

All you nuTrump do is talk about readdit, post screenshots from reddit and reddit discord

It really is because they're from r/the_donald

they're bringing their reddit drama here and putting it on us

explain to me why do you not poo in the loo

Two different quotes. You don't even know what reddit spacing is. GO THE FUCK BACK.

You faggot kikes don't even hide you browse that shit.

you've had no arguments this entire thread, you're an empty shallow little kid that has probably posted my memes onto his little kikebook and you worship a zionist kike traitor

How many upboats have you gotten from reposting Holla Forums memes on to your reddit you little faggot

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid… that is if you can handle it.

teehee copypasta XD

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

C'mon Patel, there's no need to get mad at that user, he didn't even have any arguments, right?

It's that kind of attitude that makes you stand (((user)))-kun

*stand out
fug

If you're not kids/teenagers you should kill yourselves

you're unable to have any sort of conversation where information is exchanged in a responsible way, all you can do is post 2d pictures of little girls while defending a veritable crypto-kike who is actually cucking you

why so salty

Wanna know how I know you're Jewish?

Hello goon. You don't belong here.

let me post my most smug image I have

can we get a virtual online evite to the discord

I came to say high to those legendary digits

This is beyond pathetic, their tactics reveal their strengths and weaknesses. With no way to stand up to honest debate they have taken to mudslinging from the shadows.

But that's exactly how they argue :^)

Is there a more recent invite to that discord?

Sass
Sassy Cat
connection maybe?

Underrated post tbqh fam.

They're Jews man.

Oh really? When?