Venom Movie Trailer

Will the Brockfags grace it with their approval, will they hate it? Should be an interesting thread.

What I noticed so far is that they are doing the space origin for the symbiote, and it looks like Eddie has cancer before he becomes Venom.

All I know is that this movie will extremely confuse normalfags in regards to the universes.

Hooktube or webm faggot, why the hell would you give Sony clicks?

Good, normalfags can roast in hell.

Go home, Holla Forums

Let's see if I can hook…

I have some bad news for you user….

Hey Holla Forums

Fuckin' nothing, as the meme goes.

Go suck Mickey Mouse's dick.

go lick leslie jones' foetid cunt

What are normalfags doing on 8/co/?

Why the fuck would you make a venom movie with no spider-man.

Ignoring his attempts to kill Peter Parker and his continued harassment of Peter's family because of his refusal to own up to his own mistakes, have we forgotten that he eats people's brains when there's no chocolate around?

Or the fact that prior to his stint as the Lethal Protector he was a cop-killer?

I mean, love your villain as much as you want, but don't think he's something he isn't.

They also used the same motorcycle-scene twice in the same trailer.

I bet you it doesn't have that many action scenes, a lot of complaining and "agony" from the main character, like Nu-Punisher.

GET OUT OF THE WAY, FAGGOS!!!

This film dont confuse you, huh? Tell me the synopsis then

Trailer looks like generic serious action and angst shit. It just feels like it is going to be Bourne but with black goo this time around. Venom should not be that serious and mopey.

Man, i wish he retains his edgy sense of humor, but it seems from the trailer that he's the 1610 version.
Maybe this teaser was just Brock's perspective and the official trailer will be Venom's. One can dream.

It wasnt.

You've never read the 1610 version, have you?

they just wrapped on filming and its not coming out until october
im surprised they had enough ready footage to slap together a trailer, it also makes sense not seeing hardy wearing the symbiote as they are still wroking on all the cg stuff

Countdown to accusations of 'blackface' begins now.

Bringing out trailers with half-assed early CGI was what killed Green Lantern.

what killed green lantern was that the cgi never stopped being half-assed.

It's not a trailer.
It's a teaser trailer, which is a third of the length and just meant to show off the main actor/s and a couple of dramatic/comedic/action-y shots, with a bit of CGI to show what post-production looks like.

They're used to generate anticipation for the actual trailer/film, but are very vague and undefined so audiences can say what they want (and critics) and they can tinker with it to create something more appealing before the final trailer/cut is made.

Is it a good movie otherwise?

It is a bad teaser. They made it too vague and generic. You could replace the Venom logo and title at the end for a generic monster/alien IP and it wouldn't make a difference.

Bad CGI was the least of it's problems.

Shiftkey's broken user.

they haven't retconned him stabbing a young nurse to death, have they?

he's a a bad guy

why did they do away with the idea of brock making his symbiote face look more friendly on occasion

I was referring to Venom. Without Spidey (If the rumors aren't true) you'll have to erase him trying to be a better "friendly neighbor" and make him a full blown monster.
Or maybe i'm just thinking in extremes.

You're such a fucking faggot, it's crazy. No one cares that your mom is a nurse and you get personally offended when nurses are killed in fiction.

t. brockfag

I wonder how badly asshurt Avi Arad will be after this vanity project of his fails catastrophically.

Brockfag, do the whole world a favor and choke on some arsenic.

I can't wait until this movie pulls a Jumanji and makes a ton of money. It's being released in October when no other capeshit will be out and it's got Tom Hardy, and it's going to have a horror vibe. Mexicans are going to love it.

HAW HAW HAW!

Wanting to kill one guy does not a villain make. 99% of the worlds population has one person they’d kill if they could get away with it. He fucked with MJ directly and lurked around May covertly but openly said he’d never lay a hand on either.

And he felt extremely bad about it. Not gonna say he hasn’t killed people who haven’t deserved it, he totally has, but Brock’s character gets fucked up a lot. The definitive version of his personality that most fans like would never have him doing that. But we have to live with the OOC stuff that dipshits write. He’s not a pure hero by any means, anti-hero more likely with a strong leaning on the “anti” part.

Also
Deadpool trailer made a joke about how they haven’t finished the CGI yet and fuckers age that up. Venom wrapped filming a week ago and has another 8 months to go. I’m surprised we got he trailer with the shot of the symbiotie in that truck.

Brockfag rating: 7/10. It was generic as fuck but I’m impressed by the turnaround rate.

Exactly.

it's smart to distance this movie from the shit show that is Spider-Man movies these days. on the other hand you could replace the end card with
and not need to change anything else

HONK! HONK!

They better have a scene of Venom driving a big rig

Keep dreaming, Avi.

is that actor even fucking /fit/?

Venon din du nufing!

I mean, it's just a teaser but that looks pretty fucking cool.

At last brockfag can finally bust a nut

Looks like shit tbh tho

One of your keys is broken man

can sony do anything right

non capitalized spite bump for the sperg

Hey Holla Forums