ITT:

Movies that reddit hates.

the what now

Everything you like is reddit. Everything I like is kino.

Pure Flix, they just used a font with bad keming

t. reddit trying to fit in

FAKE NEWS!
It says Pure Fuks Productions

I don't hate it, but I'm not religious.
Haven't watched, don't plan to.

That editing is just lazy.

AZ wins again!
Scottsdale is a pretty bizarre place, lots of very wealthy owners but somehow there's no jews around, don't know about masons but i doubt it due to said production house

t. angry redditor

but nu/pol/ loves that movie

Coming from the fag who puts "le" in his filenames.

I'm a lazy guy ;)

All the movies you hate.

are you le triggered?

A weird reddit thing (esp askplebbit) is that they will profess they don’t like ‘movies’ as they are too long and get destracted by their phone. Meanwhile they binge watch multiple 40 hour long tv series. What is the underlying psychology here?

You don't? What the fuck?

This movie was hilarious. Especially the title.
Retards don't know that Nietzsche was using the phrase to sum up the Age of Enlightenment.
The ever receding need for supernatural explanations for normal phenomena, decline in church attendance, and the rejection of objective and universal moral law in human affairs.
Even more of a problem is Christianity being nihilistic, the Christian value system transferring all good to an afterlife, and when the "death" is widely acknowledged rampant nihlism and despair will follow.
Retards do not recognize this "death" because they are retards.

Also note that the title is ironic because it basically proves Nietzsche right.
That is to say: the Christian belief system is fundamentally nihilistic, and when you chip away at it by eliminating supernatural explanations, by eliminating God from day to day interactions, by "eliminating the faith", you chip away at the right to Christian morality. Beyond transferring all good to the afterlife, this is what Christianity leads to after the enlightenment.
Thus, the need to re-evaluate the foundations of human values, find values deeper than Christian values, as Nietzche did.
Nigga had an IQ of like 150, christfags don't understand that he was right, and arguing otherwise only proves him correct, because they argue out of a deap seated fear, their thin thread of faith already, and continuing to be, weakened by European Enlightenment ideals.

t. reddit

nah >>>/philosophy/ tbh

looks gay tbh

4u