PCGamer Show Comfy Thread

The stream chats are loud
The Sticky Threads are Crowded
We need a thread for calm, leisurely posting.

PCGamer Show is about to start in a few minutes
You can watch it here:
twitch.tv/pcgamer
Seems they already started a preshow or something

Any Hopes? Expectations?

Microsofts wasn't good, but it was a pleasant surprise. better than i expected.
PC gamershow last year wasnt much, but i really enjoyed it. Seemed to be just a calm, laid back show for E3.
Hope that we get more of the same.

Stay Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

e3countdown.com/
swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:35118
docs.google.com/document/d/1T5ZK203f4UZIiHnVIQpP1BnGYrBRgpj-u5XyLi2_lRE/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0 fucking hope for anything beyond SS4 and Bannerlard

This is going to be over by the time Ubisoft's ready to get their cringe going, right?

Not Positive. I expect that it will last 30 min though.

yeah its seems like this is a short conference

I have another comfy pixel wallpaper but it's simply too comfy to share. Gotta keep some exclusives.

It's nice to see Mount and Blade at E3

The hambeast with the rolls of fat and pokies was worth it for the laughs but after the buying started I tuned out because who the fuck cares.

Is the stream just a bit too quiet for anyone else? hard to her what they are saying

you tease, you.

ugh

I nearly got in a car accident trying to get home so I could be disappointed by E3 what did I miss in the past hour?

It's going to be hard to top Carmack and that entire Mincraft presentation and let's players Sea of Thieves video. I think they can pull it off because they've been consistent in that regard.

The sticky keeps shitting itself.

Bannerlord is one of the few games I'm looking forward to. It's nice that there's room for PC games at E3 now.

It is pretty quiet, yeah.

I like this setup. Props to the PC panel for this idea.

Bazinga thinks Overwatch is anime, apparently.

Well now I know he's lying.

Outside of Bannerlord, it's probably just going to be indies that were already shown at PAX

Maybe AMD and Nvidia will come out to show their new cards like they did last year, maybe the host will nearly break the card like he did last year

Wow, CliffyB got fat.

Just let your team die and then press Q

day9 too

Of course.

Yes I know. It still never gets play of the game.

When will this all end

Post more Mercy now!

who was that semen demon ?

Overwatchfags, please go back to your containment thread.

Has this show gotten any better at all? I stopped watching at the very beginning when they had that asian girl load up her steam cart full of games? It was so stupid I turned the stream off right then.

Is it even worth turning back on?

Not really no.

$199
TOO BAD IN CANADA IT WILL BE $500

Is that a Ghostbuster?

WE

$199 for a 480
shit son amd knows how to please a neet

look up the bannerlord footage and forget the rest ever happened

I want to fuck that backpack negress.

WUZ

being a Canadian truly is suffering, $80 shekels for 1 game just fuck my wallet up fam

ALL MY OLD FRIENDS
THEY DON'T KNOW ME NOW

ALL MY OLD FRIENDS
ARE STARING THROUGH ME NOW

I figured as much, at least I'm comfy with my coffee. I think I'll go play that free NuDoom level thing they announced the other day. I wanna see for myself how shit it is.

Right-o

They better show off Serious Sam 4 at this presentation later. Don't want Sony to spend 2 seconds on it and getting no information.

Have fun with it.

I should get around to it myself.

OH NO

Dear god I didn't know that

wait what

>STILL no release date

FUCK YOU

Something is fishy about that Rx 480.

How could it give "better performance" but its costs less than their r9 390x ?

I bet it runs at like 85 degrees.

How about no

and i'm out
I lasted this long, that's enough for one year

Unexpected.

It's a damn shame.

Its the jump in transistor size 28nm down to 14 I think; last time we got smaller processing was what 2011?

The Ubisoft show starts in like 10 minutes, is this shit going to overlap? Who scheduled this?

I will, if it's even possible.
Honestly it doesn't look THAT bad, but still gotta judge for myself.

I can appreciate good hips/thighs & booty, but I draw the line at niggers. I don't mind the skin color in the least, it's the jiggaboo lips and nose that turn me away so much, greasy-ass nigress hair does nothing for me either. Something like pics 2-5-related are just fine by me though.

I think the Ubisoft pre-show starts in 10 minutes and the real show starts in 40

That's what it says on my schedule anyway

I want Tripwire to leave.

Pretty sure it starts in half an hour, m8.

Doesn't Ubisoft start at 1?

Is the whole show going to be VR?

Same.

at 1:30 m8

This whole conference…

why the fuck is the schedule wrong

e3countdown.com/

It hasn't been so far

I actually quite like it. It's comfy, a nice change of pace from the usual noisy hype we get from E3.

Some of them are okay,

I thought last year was bad, but this is much, much worse.

whoops, that pic was for

well dang it I was only paying attention to the schedule picture that's being posted

I can't understand this guy's mumbling at all

Jesus Christ.

It's okay Lefia user.

I don't see an Ubi comfy thread yet…

So you are saying that by lowering the size of transistors that cost of the card comes down, but it has no impact on performance ?

Im taking a class on this stuff this coming semester actually

I have no idea how transistors work though, I assume its something with the power flow through the card.

Aw fuck I missed Microsoft's conference and the first half hour of PC's. Any new titles?

It doubles performance effectively too because they can fit twice as many transistors on the same space. It's a very simple concept. The actual products can vary, but how they choose to use the die shrink is an arbitrary design choice.

Looks like a pretty dull walking simulator, sorry to say, SOMA-lite

dead rising 4 and halo wars 2 at xbox

Ubi's stream still looks like just the pre-show

Very, very energetic announcers

You didn't miss much from Microsoft. Everything's just XBone & Win10 Exclusive*

They showed some Scalebound gameplay, with four Non-Donte's and some new Dead Rising thing. I didn't watch the PC one, from what I've heard it was a pure piece of shit.

Oops, forgot to add. Something you need to understand about PCB (circuit boards) is that the end product you get is not how they are made. They print large wafers, then cut out sections for circuit boards. Fabrication is not uniform, so some parts of the wafer turn out better than others. The "best" parts are marketed as "high end" cards or CPUs, a process called binning.

More expensive cards are just bigger pieces of silicon that have been QA'd to be of higher quality.

Defence of the Ancients was a mistake.
My workmate is watching the Slimey Limey and it's a hell of a lot more interesting to watch a cuck try and form an argument than this boring fucking shit.

Still can't believe they're making a fourth game.

Yeah. Ubi is just a pre show right now. Did they really NEED a pre-show?

Yeah, actual Africans tend to look like animals.The best ones are a either a few generations removed, or come from east Africa where the semite influence is stronger.

I thought it was. Did their greek misadventures fuck them up?

Is Samuel L Jackson reprising his role from Kingsman for Ubisoft?

They should've stopped after 2. 1 was fun, but made unnecessarily shitty due to the fucking save system. 2 was fun in co-op mode though. I didn't play Off The Record Electric Boogaloo Alpha DX Ultra because it looked like shit

Agreed. I stopped playing after 2 as well. I figured the third would do so poorly they wouldn't bother with a fourth game.

Is that the new game from the people that made The Swapper?

I thought it was the System Shock remake for a few minutes and was about to be really disappointed

DUAL UNIVERSE!!!!!

Just WOW!
I'm blown away

and my dick is blown away by that qt elf trap someone keeps posting

Leafa is not a trap, fam.

good to know,
I always follow the rule 'trap until proven not a trap'

No Man's Sky lawsuit when?

UUUUbisoft

Yeah. I know they re-released 3 with all the DLC and shit too, but It doesn't even look like it's worth a pirate, let alone a purchase.

These two things are polar opposites friendo

she may not be a trap but still..

It's a good thing I don't care much for these kind of games.

End my life.

They did? Huh. Didn't know. Not like I would bother anyway.

Did they show SS4 yet?

so far it seems to use a different approach than no mans sky, its more of a mix star citizen + no mans sky + space engineers

in no mans sky any change to a planet isn't remembered after you leave the planet since a planet is a static algorithm

…is Bannerlord going to be shown in the next ten minutes?

Bannerlord was already shown early on.

I won't deny it's pretty flawed, But the games are fun and the girls are cute mostly just Leafa though

Yeah, its called the "Apocalypse Edition", still not worth the time.

Really? I guess I missed it. Did the show start earlier than 50 minutes ago?

I don't get the hate for SAO. By the standards of anime it is definitely an above-average show. Anime just has certain issues that SAO also has, but you have to accept that if you watch anime. There are MUCH worse anime than SAO for sure, within the sub-genre it inhabits I'd consider it one of the better shows.

I see then.

It started about 80 minutes ago

Wait, changes aren't persistent? Is the universe confirmed for not shared?

classic

the only change that is persistant afaik are the names you give to the creatures and planet

but thats about it

Because it's bad. Like it's worse than most of its contemporaries. It stole liberally from .hack, the video game conceit means nothing and is just an excuse for a bland self insert wish fulfillment protag to beat everything by being the best at swording. And worse it's haremshit that doesn't even use the haremshit.

Look, if you want an actual good "trapped in a video game" story try Log Horizon. It's actually about game mechanics and actually THINKS about the situation rather than being dumb cheese-ball shit. Or, if you want to see the concept turned on its head more with more of a dash of comedy, try Overlord instead.

I think one big part of the hate is for the rabid fans who hail it as the greatest thing ever made, which I definitely don't agree with.

I will say that I enjoyed SAO2 MUCH more than the first series, especially the shitfuck that was the ALO arc. I wouldn't have even picked up Hollow Fragment, let alone Lost Song, had SAO2 not been as decent as it was. And even then, really the best part of SAO2 was the latter part where Kirito isn't the main focus, instead making Asuna/Yuuki the main characters, and it really shined there when bland-dipstick-mcedge wasn't in the spotlight.

They're both pretty fun in their own right, and Hollow Realization is on the horizon, already pretty much confirmed for the West.

Indeed, standard Capcom fare.

Please just let mxthe get back to working on the other four chapters of Underhell

This is true. However, Overlord was really fucking boring. I mean it had some really good parts, but the boring in-between definitely wasn't worth the time.

Log Horizon is the best of all the worlds though. Which reminds me, I haven't watched Season 2 of LH yet.

Figures.

Regarding SAO. I only really care for the games myself.

So is someone gonna start an Ubi comfy thread?

it was pretty embarrassing to see them reveal that game

they are riding the BF1 fame

was looking forward to Insurgency 2

Wait, 1 was actually pretty–

Oh right, that was S1 right? I always forget everything past 1-12, fuck the second cour. 1-12 was pretty close to perfect peak MMO anime, I'd argue it does it better than most other shows in that genre. ALO was a fucking mess, no question there.

Huh, interesting, sounds like we both like SAO but I like it for completely different reasons and don't see Kirito is a shit character. I mean… he's not super interesting, but he's not Gary Stu material either, at least not in my book.

The main Ubisoft show is about to start. Are you ready for the memespouting negress?

Huh, she actually looks okay in that picture. On the Ubi stage she's always dressed like "your mom as a frigid executive", I guess because that's safe.

Oh god, its only 4 pm and I need a drink.

What the hell is this dance number?

JUST FUCK MY QUEEN UP

I'm going back to fapping.

Maybe they shouldn't have taken five minutes to talk to every hack indie on the planet

Shame the feet look so nasty

THIS IS MORE CRINGE THAN I ANTICIPATED

aaaaaaaaaand there it is. GG Ubisoft!

REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION FAGS

I FUCKING CALLEED IT HAHAHAHAHAHA

OOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGG

MUMMMYYYYY GET THE CAMERAAAAA

ORLANDO PLUG
R
L
A
N
D
O

P
L
U
G

oh my fucking god shut up about the ded fags

I always keep Leafa in my party in LS for that. And you have to use Kirito as your main if you want to catch every sub-event, so I only have one slot I cycle out the other members in.
I like the extra costumes you get though. Especially Leafa's Special Costume and ASSuna's God Eater Collab outfit.

Absolutely. I hate the ALO arc. The only good thing from it was the world of ALO itself, with all the Norse myth-inspired stuff. That's one reason why I liked SAO2 so much, in addition to focusing on all the other characters in stead of just ASSuna and Kirito the Edgehog.

Kirito isn't the worst character in existence, by any means, I just find him to be very….boring, very bland. Though I know he mainly exists as the self-insert character like in many other harems, but I do appreciate he has one or two of his own qualities.

Didn't expect Ubisoft to say they were making something for the NX

I've seen all of those. They're all okay in their own right, I just happen to like SAO 1-12 more than the rest. Log Horizon is good, but for different reasons. They're just very different.

Keep in mind, I never saw Hack, so if SAO was cloning it I wasn't aware of it, so maybe that affected my opinion of it.

I DO find it weird that people are constantly criticizing SAO more for a "too powerful" MC than they do the same for Overlord. I mean they do criticize Overlord for it too, but Overlord is MUCH worse about it. Kirito is not an overpowered character–I don't understand why people think he is. Sure, he's not _average_, but he's totally fucked for most of the first cour when he tries to do stuff on his own. Which is an accurate rendition of how MMOs are structured, which I liked. He can bone low-level idiots because he's high level, but whenever he tries to go and "solo" high level areas he's constantly in danger of dying. There's only 1 or 2 moments in the entire anime where he verges into Gary Stu territory. That time he pulls out his dual wield skill to ace a boss, and when he fights Heathcliff. That's it. The rest of the time he's just another guy who should group up more because that's the only time he really gets shit done.

SHE SAID IT

SHE SAID ITTTTT

The stream chat is fucking cancer.

What'd she say

LET'S "LOOOVE" HER EVEN HARDER THIS YEAR

Yeah. At least the outfits are pretty nice as you said.

#girlwood

Memewood.

SHE ACTUALLY SAID

THE ABSOLUTE MAN WOMAN

I guess I like him in comparison to usual harem protagonists. He doesn't spend the entire anime being clueless or not understanding who likes him, and how he should deal with that. He's an average guy who is good at games and is earnest–pretty good protagonist. Not dark, but not a moron either. He doesn't lead any of the girls on (except his sister because he didn't know about that), etc.

The whole point of Overlord is that the MC is already at the top of everything and anyone that criticizes it for that is retarded. It's not the point of SAO, which more or less follows a standard shonen approach.

What's that?

I get that, and it doesn't bother me. Generally I don't criticize anime very heavily if they are at least "solid". Kind of the advantage of having avoided it for so long, I found it so cringey that once I learned to enjoy it I don't look too much into it. Overlord is fine, I just find it weird that people slam Kirito so much for being "OP" when he's super weak compared to similar characters in other anime. He never does shit on his own, except for those "the POWER OF LOVE" moments.

Hey guys, welcome to EB Games.

WHAT IF BOLIVIA WAS MADE ENTIRELY OF COCAINE

(Also The Stewmaker name and why he's called that was shamelessly lifted from The Blacklist.)

>Ghost Recon
This is bizarre

You don't remember that from E3 years ago?

What if the coaca plant was entiely made out of cocaine?

Every fucking time.

WHAT IF UBISOFT MADE GOOD GAMES?

I wish there were more though. I'd kill for a game to have a good 15~30 alternate aestetic costumes, varying from cool to sexy to absolutely scandalous. Hell, running around in the game in nothing but their skivvies would be fun too.

Exactly. He's definitely not the worst, certainly when compared to other harem anime protags. SAO would be so much less shitty without that ALO arc though. Christ all mighty.

"OH SWEET EVERYONE IS FREE N-"

"NOT YOUR WIFE OR 299 OTHER RANDOMS GOOD LUCK AND GET BACK IN THERE NIGGER."
It was beyond unnecessary. Literally extra padding for the show/light novels. Not to mention the bad guy doesn't even have good motives. He's the bad guy because he wants ASSuna's booty, so he's immediately hateable by being just bottom-of-the-barrel-shallow-as-fuck villain. They tried too hard to make him so hateable. "He's a rapey hair-sniffing psycho with no justifications! THIS IS THE BAD GUY GUISE" I know, I'm terribly salty about it all still

DUDE

NASTY

I've always hated these segments.

Yes

I've never done voice chat with anyone that took it this seriously. Plus, no one's calling each other a fag.

Yeah, I miss the one time they gave me codeine pills when I had my wisdom teeth extracted. Shit makes anything blissful.

Same. I hope HR does just that. With a very wide selection.

Are these voices supposed to be the players? I thought they were actual voice actors in the game, jesus christ

This cringeworthy shit always pisses me off, because it just goes on and on while the audience is going to fucking sleep.

The part that drives me crazy is the bits that don't make any sense for VOIP. Like when they're narrating their own actions and the gameplay.

>Wow has turned this town into a military base

Literally no reason to be clogging voice chat with this shit, nevermind the cringey voice-acting this always entails.

E3 broadcasts at unsociable times for me, now that I'm a professional neet this is the first time I've been able to watch some live. It looked like an sjw hashtag at first

I would hope those aren't in the game. I couldn't take that much nonstop banter.

What does VOIP stand for?

Last years fake multiplayer game was better because they killed Zoe.

The fuck you think it stands for?

that was a sad PCGamer Show,
looked forward to so much AMD Zen information…
got nothing!

I never understood what happened with Aincrad. They go out of their way to imply everyone dies if they die in the game, but when he gets out it is then heavily implied that those people didn't die. What the fuck happened with that? Wouldn't the government have immediately liquidated the game company once people started dying? Did they explain this better in the light novels at least?

You mean one in a gorrilian?

fuck yeah southpark

virtual online interactive penis

Vaginal to Orifice Interfacing Position

Eh, Stick of Truth was pretty good

If you already fucking knew what it meant, then why ask us?

Wasting my time.

fuck I forgot this one isn't being made by obsidian

8=D

Matt Stone in the middle

Off topic, but carlsbergs is a terrible drink. I shoulda gone to the shop and gotten something else.

I didn't like the last South Park game at all, but this looks alright.

So this game is about the Kirby's Pinball kid?

Cute

Your dubs give me hope
I think that support/attack/defense thing is coming back from Hollow Fragment, but I hated that you had to max those out to get outfits in HF. But I liked being able to issue commands/tailor my party member into certain roles. Though in HF you only had one partner. I can't imagine how they'll pull it off with multiple party members. Maybe you can pre-set their roles or something…

Well, from what I understand, the assets from Aincrad were pretty much sold off to the highest bidder, and rapey-hair-sniffing psycho guy's company bought them, and then he was getting close with ASSuna's rich-as-fuck dad and was getting buddy-buddy with him, and was even supposed to marry the comatose Asuna.

The only thing that never really transferred was the ability to trap people in the game, and all the Full-Dive headsets after the Nervegears were made sure to not have that brain-melting function I guess? I never read the light novels, so I dunno for sure how it all exactly worked out in detail, it's been a while since I watched SAO or SAO2 as well…

That could be a good improvement.

Matt and Trey have good taste on RPGs

Yeah, the part I don't get is why Asuna was alive outside of THE POWER OF LOVE. In the end of the first cour she dies. There is a moment where they are watching Aincrad fall apart, but I just figured that was Heathcliff letting her delay death for a few moments. She even does the "disappear" death animation. Why is she suddenly alive in the second cour? Are all the other people who died alive? That's the part that didn't make sense to me. I guess I am just thinking too much about a shonen anime, but I always found the initial concept of SAO pretty compelling.

AATTATATATATATTATATATTATATTATATATA

All these shots fired.

The Bantz is too great here, holy shit

PC Principal is in, holy shit.

GOTY 2012

Definitely. Having Asuna or Sakuya on Support, Lisbeth on Defense, and Leafa + Kirito/PlayerCharacter on Attack or something.

I think the explanation for Asuna not-dying was that it actually takes a few minutes for the NerveGear to kill the brain.

The concept is compelling, but it just isn't as developed as an autist like me would like I guess. There's so much more world-building they could do. How did things go with all this in the political world? What happened to the economy? Etc etc.

Holy shit.
I didn't think it was possible to be hyped for a game in the current year.
I hope they don't fuck it up horribly, either Ubisoft-style, or rushing it like the last game.

I guess that explains why she was a badass in 1-12 and then mysteriously became utterly useless after that.

Holy fuck she's huge and I love it.

Yeah that's a very good idea, When you put it like that.

P A L M E R
A
L
M
E
R

L U C K E Y
U
C
K
E
Y

as if liking giantesses is an option

I don't remember The Witness having this much gameplay

Palmer
Suckey
long time

Eh, she had a pretty good piece in the latter half of SAO2 with Yuuki RIP

yeah. In Hollow Fragment I always had myself doing the fighting and keeping my partner on either Defense or Support.

this looks kinda fun
but I'm way too poor for vr

Ah. I see. Same.

Big news. This could bring the total number of genuine VR games up to 1.

I still think Asuna is best girl, even if she got written into a corner. Watching her get ~bullied~ by her mom was rough.

pretty much this

I'd count Valkyrie as a game.

lmao

I can't express how happy it makes me to know South Park triggers these people.

Pretty rare to see someone like Asuna most. But that's fine

PULSAR - Star Trek edition

This might be neat.
Also, Jeri Ryan is somehow even hotter than she was 15 years ago.

It always blows my mind when people unironically say "IT'S 2016!"

some women age gracefully

Honestly wouldn't have expected this in current year minus 19

I laughing that they didn't even get Will Wheaton. He doesn't even have enough presence to be booked at E3 with other star trek cast alums.

I have a soft spot for people in shitty situations. I think it's also why I like Kirito and see more depth in him. I think of what led him to play the VRMMO, not about him being a SUPA POWERFUL SWORDSDUDE. They're both people who feel estranged by their real life situations who find each other and yada yada. I dunno, Asuna was much more interesting in the first arc. Starts out as this alienated girl with no friends, becomes a badass leading a raiding guild, etc.

I agree on the bullying thing. Her mom was a total cunt. I don't find her to be best girl, but she's pretty good. An easy second-best. Sucks she got written into the corner that she did. Her character deserved better than that. I really wish they'd given Leafa/Suguha more development beyond being the "not"-sister who's crushing hard on her "brother". She's the cutest though, for sure.

I mean it IS Asuna we're talking about, not like it's Silica or something. Asuna is pretty good-tier imo

I really want an anime about a young couple with a small child. I found the episodes centered around Kirito, Asuna, and Yui very sweet.

SAO is shit, what the fuck is happening in this thread

Have you seen Bunny Drop? Not quite the same, but it is fucking touching to see an anime about an older guy getting his shit together and being a parent. Ending is kind of meh, but it's a good journey.

bingo

those episodes gave me diabetes, without the despair and tears I got from Clannad

It's 100x more interesting than anything in this Ubisoft stream though

Yeah. I think I understand where you're coming with that.

>Silica
Yeah you got me there. Now that's a girl almost no one talks about.

It's kinda cute I guess.

Congrats user. Have a lewd.

kek

Bunny Drop was alright but missing the couple/traditional family aspect

The writers learned their lesson and made Jake and Nog worthwhile characters.

To be fair. South park was gonna be the showstealer in regards to pissing people off. [spoiler]it does look fun though[/spolier]

This isn't 4ch, the proper format here is 2 asterisks.

She's not even worth mentioning. She's the loli made for partial comic relief when she's getting mega breast-evny. She has absolutely zero character whatsoever. She's the flattest character in the series. Even Klein has more depth than she does.

That was the only decent thing in this stream though, the rest has been pure shit just like the Bethesda and EA streams. I didn't even bother watching the PC stream beyond the first five minutes

pretty much this
nice spoilers :^)

I know. I'm half tired and messed up.

Didn't both ways work at one point?

your mother was proper format when i was doing her bro

It might require an s
[spoilers]testing[spoilers]

Fucking summerfags,

Guess not. I just use the keybinds anyway.

I really liked her in her first episode. She's just one of those forgotten characters you sometimes see in anime adaptations. Is introduced, has a good episode where they explore her character, then is never given any substance ever again, while they feel obligated to keep the character around for group shots.

I felt the same way about the blacksmith Lisbeth.

Nice butthurt u got there

Go back to 4chan you fucking cuck newfag.

Essentially yeah.

Lisbeth was nice. Didn't do anything but still.

You stepped into the wrong part of town, familia.

You fags are being trolled, people here on 8ch always fall for the most horrible and easy shitposts

You should have learned by now to become masters of satire and irony

Why is the man wearing a Genuine Viking Horned Helmet™?

why doesn't that samurai have a jap accent

im being put to sleep

he did.

Shit fam, i am bringing only smugs that i took myself for more credit

it didn't seem like a very thick accent

Exactly, they gave Lisbeth the same treatment. They all get a little more color and depth in the games, but not that much more

nice trips
It's a shame really. Though I would like to assume the Light Novels are a good-deal more extensively detailed about the characters the anime didn't really spend time on.

And?

More like FUCK UP amiright?

That's what I heard too. But I didn't read them.

What the fuck am I watching

I just unmuted it and HORY SHEET this is BAD.

I don't know what's going on.

Still, worth it to hear that Geordie accent.

VIDEO GAMES

I'd make a joke right about now. But that be too easy.

I thought it looked okay. Sidescrolling shooters and Blood Dragon are neat. I doubt the game will end up as good as it looked, though, because Ubisoft.

I kind of want to, but that would take time and money, I know a good number of the light novels are translated in english now though. It's about $10 per novel from what I'm seeing on Amazon.

I did read chapter 16.5 though, and that shit was fucking priceless.

I want Aisha to milk my dick dry using nothing but her ass and mouth.

Guess I'll go back to wanking or something.

So instead, you should post more like that pic. That's pretty tasty, man.

Does that chain around her neck say girlwood?
Please tell me it does.

You and me both brother.

Wait, what. Is that quote real? The light novels are adult-rated?

I liked the AssCreed trailer with the Kanye music better

It was an official smut chapter, yeah. It's an old shame for the creator, so everyone shares it as much as possible.

I guess I can get around to them someday.

Here's some more random pictures then.

HACK THE PLANET

its an anti trump video game

ayyyyy lmao

WE WUZ

HACKAZ

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK

What would be the black version of a doge, incidentally?

^_^ X.X

JUST FUCKING KILL ME

Negroge

Nah nah. "Chapter 16.5" is a chunk of chapter 16 that was cut out of the original Volume 1 light novel. It was removed for being super-lewd, but I think the main reason was just that it read like shit. It's literally the creator's own fanfic. Could be considered canon, since it's from the creator, but it's not officially published, so it's not true canon

Here's a thread about it on the wiki: swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:35118

If you want to read it for yourself and have a giggle and/or cringe:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T5ZK203f4UZIiHnVIQpP1BnGYrBRgpj-u5XyLi2_lRE/edit?pref=2&pli=1

I might, they're pretty cheap. $10 for 200+ pages of material per novel, pretty good in terms of prices.

Yeah. That's not a bad price really.

Truffles did nothing wrong

Don't forget dat edgy VR linkin park wannabe. Talk about a self-insert.

Well, that's a new tier of lowlife I can never hope to attain.

Yeah fuck this, worst e3 ever. Are there gonna be anymore companies aafter Ubisoft or are they the last one?

they are the last one. go to sleep.

Sony tonight. It's honestly the conference I think has the best chance of being good.

that was so fucking cringey

its like a group of millenial high schoolers wrote the story

The best part is the delusion that Trump is some kind of fascist conspiracy whereas opposition to Trump is a power-to-the-people grassroots movement.

The tiny man returns. Always look forward to comparing this guy to Aisha each year.

Indeed. and I'm just autistic enough to throw $10~$12 on a book every week. I mean why not? Sure it adds up, but books seem to get more expensive these days

Sony is tonight, and Nintendo tomorrow. I don't think there are any other big conferences after that.

well, watch_dogs 2 certainly seems to be going for that realism

**I can understand I hope you like them

Why live?

Aw damn it not again.

At least Bannerlord was good

Welp, it's been fun shitposting and sperging with/at you all, i'm gonna go play videogames and come back for the Sony conference. Catch you niggers later

Yeah, I'm looking forward to them now.

Nice spoilers there friendo :^)

Yeah yeah. See you when Sony comes along.

Bannerlord was nearly three hours ago m8. Since then there's been nothing to do but lust over Aisha.

you two come back for the Sony show, that character's show is shit but your pics definitely fuckin ain't

Obviously evil dogger.

This show was pretty awful too.

The only good thing was South Park.

Sure user. I'll be there too.

user YOU STOLE MY DOG! HOW?

Magic trick.

What shit?

ITS 2016 PEOPLE

I hope you're all going to go out and buy all those wonderful, exciting Ubisoft games! Don't forgot to preorder Watch Dogs 2 to get your very own fresh robot to help you fight the man!

I like it when they know their place.

It was overwhelmingly mediocre, but it was the least worst I've seen today. I missed Microsoft's, but I don't expect that I missed much.

We'll see if Sony cleans house, or makes more of a mess.

Go away evil dogger.

Actually, surprisingly enough, as far as games go, MS was pretty gud.

More?

Microsoft had lots of games, but most of them weren't very good. 9/10 for effort, 5/10 for content.

I expect this. But I'd like to be proven wrong.

I actually thought that the Rareware pirates game looks amazing. Scalebound doesn't look that bad either.

You…. you got any more pics like that fam.

Yeah, that was the main thing that I thouht looked good from that show. Like SS13 with pirates. Recore also looks neat.

I don't have any of her, but here are some more that I dug up. They're not very good, but stuff like this is hard to find.

Really? Huh.
I'll get there when I get there. Probably tomorrow evening.

Probably. The worst they can do is meet my expectations.
Post more.

Alright.