ITS HAPPENNIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Alex Jones is PISSED! Blowing the whistle on US troop movements near the Syrian border, neocons preparing to go to war, says he is going to turn on Trump in a heartbeat!

We didn't vote for your slut daughter! We didn't vote for Kushner!

Is Alex… dare I say it… ourguy?

youtube.com/watch?v=1VGR1au1Q2o

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start caring if American soldiers start dying. If invading will somehow make our nation richer, great. We'll see how it turns out, but trusting bs on Twitter about the troop movements is hit or miss.

No, he just sees Trump as possible liability for his penis juice business, just like how he backed Trump after calling him a Hillary plant for months. It's all about the shekels.

It's rising!!!!

Alex is on fire!!!

He's not /ourguy/ but he's a good stepping stone for normies

fuck off infowar shills

"We didn't vote for Ivanka and Kushner to shit over everything"

Holy crap

I can't believe he did it.

greater israel soon goyim

Is he actually mentioning Kushner's jewishness or the fact that the war is for Israel?

You need to fuck off

A lot of people don't appreciate how much of an impact he has had in raising awareness about the "new-world order" and the globalist agenda. He has some part on making Rotschilds, Bohemian Grove and CFR being talking points. A lot of the "conspiracy theories", that were all proven to be true, were propagated by him.

Many people don't like his ways or his exagerations, but I tell you, he is alpha and authentic. And his products are actually intresting.

Now, I don't trust him. He has a lot of fishy sources, is married to a part-jewish woman and too against the third reich just to be some "strategy" not to get in jail. Don't post him here if it's not necessary.

Why? They're the problem who keeps going along with all of this.

He now admits that his "infiltration" was the jew Jon Ronson's idea, for a Channel 4 documentary.

Fug, looks like I backspaced one too many times.

The only thing he deserves credit for is helping to turn a field of research that was generally anti-jewish, into kosher, brain-baiting trash.

has he mentioned the pipeline at all ?

it's always what this sneaky fuck doesn't mention that you have to look out for. On top of the fact that him acting like an out of control nutcase gives the establishment someone to point and tie everything to (whilst simultaneously promoting this jumped up but protected fraud)

Jones really has the perfect set up when you think about it. He can have his cake and eat it all day.

Yeah, he's a net for the CIA. Lots of people begin connecting dots on their own, Jones is there to stop them from reaching the truth by misdirecting their attention. The people who get caught in his net were already falling away from the mainstream narrative anyway, he gives them nothing they wouldn't have found on their own. The reason (((they))) do this is Jones points out all the Jewish scams, mixes in some level of bullshit to keep listeners sounding a little too crazy for normies, and then directs his listeners attention to literally everything but ths Jews (usually Nazis, ironically). Then he sells the idea of impending soon, and hocks a bunch of products at the listeners to mitigate all the soon-to-come disasters.

He's misdirection at his best, and a full blown Israel shill at his worst.

This guy is a fool.

From the CIA, not for the CIA
But it amounts to the same thing.

Oh, is that what he's saying today? I thought DJT was supposed to be assassinated 8 times over already according the Alex.

If Jones is a jew prostitute he does stunts to sell his filters and super male vitality. If he's turning its for publicity.

Cernovich is a beady eyed weirdo, but he does have a following, so it is possible someone on the inside could be using him as a clearing house.

oops disregard that if

This exact same topic with the same picture & text is on halfchan right now. Really dilates the imagination huh?

go back to /r/the_donald

Jones is a kike whore fucker

There's a team actively promoting his content and shilling in his defense, I don't think it's organic support.

If this war makes america richer it will be like israel taking 20 cookies and giving the american elite 1 whilst the american plebes fight the war.

Undesirable to say the least

Damn, I feel pumped after that.

Still, this is empty bullshit. You burgers need to take it to the streets, Spencer had it right. But it has to be on a huge scale. Organize massive politics-agnostic anti-war protest. Do what you need to do or we're fucked.

Disgusting.

I am more concerned about your "Alexandr Dugin" channel on which this is posted.

Are you actual mother fucking Dugin?

Back to TRS newfag, we see this fucking thread every day.

Why the fuck Op linked official Alexander Dugin channel, explain me. This religious (((nazbol))) degenerate is not "ourguy" for sure.

Explain yourself, op. I'l wait.

Jones was always /theirguy/. I was more confused about why he supported Trump in the first place. It did cross my mind prior to this whole thing that they simply had Alex, Milo and all the other E-Celebs act as a dividing element. They act in support of Trump, garner a following and when the time comes they invert their opinion. In doing so a number of Trump supporting Infowars readers flip and the jews get a nice contingent of blackpilled losers. It'd explain all of the altright ecelebs having dodgy credentials.

Has anyone read about Kushner's Grandmother?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner

Literally reads like a jewish comic book lol

this exact same post is on 4chan's Holla Forums

(((Dugin))) spams imageboards?

Here's the actual link you fucking nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4h99lIZ84

And what about Muh Freedom Caucus?
No, this is ridiculous. Alex Jonestein is only funny as an anime maymay.

This, he's probably calling Kushner a reptilian overlord and saying thr war is for the benefit of the elites, all the while not calling them out for being Jews.

It's called controlled opposition, user. Most political e-celebs are controlled op.

top kek

Called him out on Friday's show.

Underrated post. We haven't invaded yet, so shills need to shut the fuck up until something actually happens.

except you have a month ago. US marines are in Syria right now

No shit, we already have troops there going after ISIS. There hasn't yet been a new invasion for Assad.

I guarantee when Kushner I mean Trump, decides to invade Syria for greater Israel they will be the same reddit faggots claiming 8d chess garbage.

Look for posts saying why care about a bunch of sand niggers. All while our tax money is wasted and troops are dying for Israel. Watch. You may be one of them.

Defending FSA = defending terrorists.

You alright with siding with Saudi-backed rebels who are in fact the same as IS?

Nice reddit spacing faggot, but if you paid attention at all, we just basically made China out bitch, and got their blessing to go after North Korea without China getting in our way.

How about the "Arab Spring" starting 5 months after the Leviathan gas field was discovered? All nations that laid claim to it except for Syria and Israel were toppled or paid off by Israel to not place a claim on it (in the case of Jordan).

The tl;dr for those of you that don't know about it is this: fuckton of natural gas is off the shores of Israel, which they can then build a pipleline to Europe to to sell. Europe had been getting the dick of Russia on and off with their natural gas (they shut it off once in a tiff with Europe, resulting in over 30 people freezing to death). Russia is putting their foot down in Syria to defend their GDP. Anyone that thinks this war is for humanitarian purposes is a fucking retard. That being said, there is no fucking US war there against Assad yet, so calm your fucking tits.

Alex Jones interviewing Roger Stone… who claims that Kuahner is in text message contact with Joe Scarborough (another Yid). He doesn't know he's exposing jewish tricks?? lol

What the fuck does it matter? There are US troops in Syria without permission from the Syrian president, who even went ahead and called them invaders. They are invaders and they are fucking training and arming Kurds for civil war, round 2, when both the "moderates" and ISIS are wiped off the map. The end game is forcing Kurdish independence from Syria and Iraq and using it as a puppet nation or, if that fails, force a Kurdish conflict with Assad so that they can depose him and put a kike-approved government in place. It's like you people have no fucking foresight – you think that after controlling half the country (which they are going to get, since ISIS somehow seems to be extra easy to defeat everywhere except the places Assad attacks) and having new american toys to play with, along with US support, they'll just settle for some "autonomy"? They'll either ask for outright independence or for an autonomy so large it'll be independence in all but name. Stop with the fucking "we just want to fight ISIS" fairy tale - anyone who follows the conflict knows the organization had been in its death throes for months now and poses no real threat anymore except the occassional bombing. The real goel of the US forces is arming their Kurdish proxy

no /r/The_Donald, alex is controlled opposition

He wasn't reddit spacing, user. Are you retarded?

Trump said we'd take out ISIS and that's what we're doing. If you don't like it, fuck off back to Israel kike.

Alex Jones is as much (((ourguy))) as Trump. In fact worse. His whole family would be wearing gold stars in the camps.

Best description of US foreign policy for the last ~150 years.

Do you lack reading comprehension? ISIS is fucking taken out. It's a pale shadow of what it was a year or two ago, a joke. They are losing on literally every front, their biggest "counterattacks" usually consist of a lone carbomb or ambushing a few SAA troops. What are you gonna say next "If you are against arming Kurds, you're an ISIS supporter"? Eat shit you fucking imbecile.

I'll take Egypt in today's news for $500 Alex.

No. AJ and theronobith started going on about Saudi Arabia pulling all the strings again. How fuckin retarded can people be?

SA is like one royal family of degenerate cryptos who piss on whores, and millions of low IQ serfs, who don't even have a military. Yeah I'm sure these fucks are secretly running every operation controlling all these neocons.

I will start supporting foreign wars when we're done cleansing the muds here in the country first.

What does that have to do with anything? Terror attacks like that aren't done by a fucking army advancing at the frontline, but by a dude nobody knows is an enemy. You can send all of US military into Syria and you won't prevent this shit – are you being retarded, or just dishonest?

Jesus you're stupid.

They shouldn't really be upset tbh, they won. Civic nationalism won. The jews won. They're not anti-semitic are they?

I wouldnt mind the brinksmanship with nuclear powers if he didn't fold like a lawn chair every time some activist judge over reaches and tells him he can't enact an immigration ban even when it's clear as fucking day that he can.

I wanna filter you, but this is the most entertaining Holla Forums has been all day. Feel free to continue.

So you aren't going to actually address any of my arguments, meaning you're a shill. Filtered.

You argue like that alt-right faggot beardson.

I'd rather earn the blessing of North Korea to go after China.

This video has been around since 2013, yet nobody seems to give it the attention it deserves. Trump has been in league with Netanyahu for a long time. Netanyahu is a Kushner family friend. Marrying Ivanka off to Jared ensured a Trump/Netanyahu presidency.

That's the goal, comrade. If you've paid attention to what Trump has been saying for around 20 years it's that China is screwing us (United States). What happens if you're able to eliminate the threat that North Korea poses to world stability? You take away one of China's biggest weapons against us. Whenever things are hard for China, which they currently are now, they can just get the DPRK to act stupid and forces us to pay attention to that.

Once North Korea has a lid put on it, then you have a much freer hand to deal with the Chinese about their piracy, unfair trade practices, military development in the South China Sea, etc.

And all of this can actually be done against China without ever needing to fire a shot. At least not an American shot. The central Chinese leadership is deathly afraid of losing power. Economy goes south, male/female sex ration gets wonky, lots of unemployed young men with no hope of marriage start getting angry. You can see where this is going. They'll make deals more favorable to the US to stop or stall this.

Oh, it was posted over and over again. You would be shouted down by howling Project Alamo bots and accused of being a shill, followed by blitzes of gore spam and link spam [detailing throwaway jewish complaints about Trump, obvious as cover gets], followed up by a shitskin mods like kikefy and coonman banning you.

And filtered.

lol I forgot. DPRK is actually just Jewish tricks or something.

I hope at some point the Chinese living in Canada and America get uppity and we get to finally kill them all.

You were so right:

I know flying lotus when I hear it

How is it shilling against the truth when Trump is giving his own personal endorsement of Netanyahu in an Israeli produced commercial? It's not some joke video, it's Trump telling everyone how he really feels. Those who dislike Israel yet like Trump are mentally ill.

Nothing you have said has made any sense.

You're a new shill I see. Ask your manager where you went wrong.

Do you have a picture of Trump at their western wall? I'd be more convinced by that.

Enjoy being mentally ill.

Trump will do everything he can to act in the interests of Israel. This has always been his official policy, yet he somehow has all these memes defending him. The man should be defined by his actions.

I call out your tired shill rhetoric and all you come back with is calling me mentally ill? Try harder, Shlomo. I know it's your first day and all, but please put some effort into your shilling.

Its a raid. They keep using ms paint pepes in their threads here as well

Do you believe the missile strikes have impaired Assads ability to combat rebel forces?

The missile strikes really didn't do much of anything, and I'm not sure what was trying to be accomplished there. No one was killed and everything was pretty much fixed within a day. Maybe Trump was showing off to Xi?

You mean the organization CTR claimed existed for the entire campaign, starting right after the 2nd republican debate? The organization no one ever found any fucking proof of?

You thought the Imperium of Mann would be established without bloodshed?

Filter man is full of shit
ttp://www.geopolmonitor.com/international-coalition-suspends-air-operations-syria/

North Korea is to some extent a Chinese proxy. They are totally dependent on Chinese exports to stay afloat and there are a lot of Chinks in Nork prison camps, as a plausibly deniable way for the government to send Chinks to prison camps and have the angry fat kid take all of the blame. All it would take for China to influence North Korea is sending them a bunch of liquor, ammo, and barbecue chicken, Norks are nigger-tier. I get that North Korea does not have a Rothschild bank but at the same time they are the nation state equivalent of a short bus full of niggers, best option is to leave them alone and let them nig out or make money from them when possible, US should have that piece of the Nork trade pie instead of the chinks.

Perennially as a matter of fact.

Someone feeds Alex Jones disinformation. Take it with a grain of salt until MSM confirms. Surely they won't try to hide an invasion of Syria.

Agreed. Spending a single dollar on messing with North Korea would be a dollar wasted. The resulting refugee crisis following a takedown of the Kim regime isn't something anybody wants.

Of who, to where? It would essentially end with China and S. Korea annexing the land, nobody has to go anywhere.

You can hate Trump but you can't love Jews. Get out.

Holy shit shill learn how to embed. And no. He's an insane shill.

The North Korean people would then want to migrate to the developed world, and annexing the land doesn't change the fact that the people living there are uneducated peasants. It would be like buying a collapsing house on salted land, and then being forced to adopt the rowdy black kids who live there.

You're just shooting in the dark at this point, aren't you?

Sounds like a chink problem to me.

Golabalist?

It is. It will destabilize China, which would be pretty funny, but it would also destabilize South Korea, who are our friends. Also, there is no guarantee that we will be able to secure North Korea's nuclear arsenal. It would be terrible for us if the turban heads acquired nukes.

Who gives a fuck?
Bull fucking shit, they're half starved mongrel chinks, using soviet era weapons and tech.

They are also so sneaky that we don't have that our intelligence on them isn't so great. Keep in mind that we couldn't stop them from getting nukes in the first place.

Kind of messed up a sentence there, but it's understandable enough!

You are a fucking idiot. The objective is to get rid of Israel - ZIon. You should care about that. If you only care about america, go back to T_D you fucking fag.
It's a time of whites vs jews and you still have this SHIT mindset?
Up you game and start calling the jews, not the mudslimes. THe mudlsimes are that, slimes. The jews are the ones we want to take out.

I don't mean to be rude, but when you say things so wrong, you're going to get laughed at.

All of them have to go

We really don't have good intelligence on North Korea. Nobody does, since they are off the grid. They're not like Iran, where we can hit them with something like Stuxnet to disable their missile tests.

Let me go into more depth by saying that we don’t have any decent North Korean nationals recruited by American intelligence officers. It’s simply too risky to communicate with them. And it’s not that North Korean counterintelligence is especially good, it’s that the society is so closed that information is strictly compartmented and there are very few opportunities to recruit penetration agents or for defectors to defect.

To know what’s going on in North Korea you have to penetrate at high levels of government, and to know plans and intentions you need to be in Kim’s office. We don’t have an embassy or other secure facility to work out of. We’re more or less limited to legal traveler operations where we brief people before they go in and debrief them when they return.

Our best source of information on North Korea thus far has been pic related (not really, but he did help us out).

We have sat images of their positions, artillery, and air bases. We have planes that are 4 generations ahead of their anti-air systems. We can hit them everywhere at once with our military size. It would be a slaughter.

did that degenerate ever get his life together or is he still fucked up?

Eyes in the sky can’t tell us everything we need to know. The North Koreans could be moving empty tubes around for all the eye can tell.

The North Korean nuclear and missile programs are widely dispersed, including underground and underwater. It is unlikely that the whole program could be destroyed in a single wave of strikes, which would immediately raise the prospect of nuclear retaliation.

Then there's the problem that the North Koreans have formidable conventional artillery. Remember that we didn't exactly win the last time we tried to fight them. They could wreck Seoul with conventional weapons at any moment, and there wouldn't be much we could do.

All that engaging North Korea would do is make the prices skyrocket at Walmart.

He's just jumping on a bandwagon.

Are you pretending to be retarded or is this the real deal?

They're faggots who are controlled by the most radical of marxists. No fuck'em.

topkek

We can still make use of him. I've never understood Holla Forums's unwillingness to make use of people or things to achieve a larger goal.

To address your point; while a massive force attacking the terrorist's main force won't stop lone wolf attacks inspired by the terrorists, it will GREATLY reduce them since the lone wolves will be demoralized from their "home base" getting its shit pushed in. Even if it doesn't stop the ones who are currently radicalized, it stops the spread of the radicalization.

not if and he is controlled op

Always first reply