I did it

I did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7774856.html#q7778389
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
hotair.com/archives/2016/10/07/open-trade-open-borders-wikileaks-releases-excerpts-hillarys-long-missing-wall-street-speeches/
independentsentinel.com/bombshell-devastating-wikileak-emails-hillary-dreams-of-open-borders-open-trade-single-payer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Numbers are a spook

obviously not you, but still kek

link to thread?

h for Hoxha?

was me

i wonder how stirner would feel if he knew that a century & a half after his death, some spastics on a taiwanese basket-weaving forum would misinterpret his philosophy so badly

i think he would weep

Post your ban then.

Bless you comrade. We won all dat internetz pointz today.

POST THE BAN

H = wall

Cucked again.

Post the ban or kys

Grats OP, I saw your post on /sp/, you did a marvelous job at triggering Holla Forumscucks

You committed total white gen0cide.

Didn't know it good be done.

lel

post ban faggot

Post the ban tovarish

?

Not even once.

Not so fast

That by definition is an oxymoron.

Sure, sure :^)

m8 post your ban goddammit

You're classcucks, the only kind that matters, you get fucked in the ass by capital for the benefit of the identity politics that πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€TheyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ instilled in you

keke

Make me

Get a load of this cuck

Holla Forums is the only board that constantly talks about cuckoldry and interracial sex

Meant for

You are the mirror image of SJWdom, you only care about another flavor of identity politics. You are the fucking cucks.

why should we believe you if you won't post it? just like black out your IP address

H FOR HARRIS

WELL DONE LAD

t. Brit/pol/

Someone posted the ban on Holla Forums already.

You aren't very smart?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

HILLARY 2016

link?

It was us, remember?

I'm so confused ;_;

I guess I believe you then since I didn't see the picture in the OP posted anywhere else…

8ch.net/pol/res/7774856.html#q7778389

Stop talking to yourself.

?

Hillary voted for a wall 3 times tbh

But now she wants open borders.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/ (you'll probably disregard this source)
hotair.com/archives/2016/10/07/open-trade-open-borders-wikileaks-releases-excerpts-hillarys-long-missing-wall-street-speeches/
independentsentinel.com/bombshell-devastating-wikileak-emails-hillary-dreams-of-open-borders-open-trade-single-payer/

Whoa, what a fantastic get not
Should have posted some hardcore pic or something you fucking moron.

>>>Holla Forums7777777

Shit taste detected.
This get really touched me, it was so simple, it was just a fucking letter, and yet it caused a shitton of confusion and asshurt

the asshurt is real.

Hillary wants to have her wall, and eat it, too.

It's the best thing I've seen in a while. I was in there for the leaks, which were great, then the stolen get. Today was a good day.