Monsanto poisoning the western population

Reminder: Monsanto pesticide is making the west more and more autistic, literally.

(Also, Thyroid cancer, and 10 other diseases)

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=K9QllVJKlsI

that's the name of the pesticide

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/HDX-32-oz-Weed-and-Grass-Killer-Concentrate-058001005/205685299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monsanto's entire history is about jews poisoning goyim.

How convoluted is whatever clusterfuck of directors and shell companies hides the real owner of the company?

How is that not a state-sponsored monopoly?

What is your opinion about Syngenta, Dow Chemical and BASF user, just curious.

jewnopoly

more info plox. what foodstuffs does this affect?

Once Israel controls the world's food supply, there will be peace. Sacrifices have to be made, but in the long run, it will be worth it.

gas yourself

If you eat food with a corn or soy byproduct, it's been tainted with Monsanto unless specifically stated and tested non GMO, even then it could still be sprayed to hell with "organic" pesticides

Just chiming in this thread to say I got Hashimoto's at a pretty young age, so basically my thyroid was fucked up before I even entered adulthood. I was also diagnosed with aspergers as a teen. I have noticed even more lately that I am having issues even digesting any type of food anymore except really clean shit that you have to pay a premium for. I really feel like there's a lot to this, but I don't think anything will be done about it. People just do "autism awareness" bullshit and act like it's all normal. I'm so fucking tired of it.

This is what they tell the impure none Chabad jews. You too will face cleansing just like the good goyim freemasons.

We have plenty of those.

Jew companies you should boycott.

These 10 companies control virtually the western worlds food supply.

Monsanto has got to go. It's urgent. Roundup is a carcinogen, and they've known for decades. They concealed the truth just like the tobacco industry.

The good chain itself is fucked.
Human hair is a key ingredient in white bread now.
Shredded cheese is 10-20% woodchip now.
Meats are so pumped up with hormones and antibiotics that eating it is effecting people's gut flora- whilst going vegan is worse because monsantos roundup on fruit and vegetables may have permanent negative effects on human gut flora which may also be multigenerational.

If shitskin refugees knew just how bad the food chain in the west is, THEY WOULD NOT COME.

Don't​ forget atrazine, found in Roundup, that's turning the freaking frogs gay. Not to mention all the xenoestrogens that are making men into trannies and also fucking up women's hormone balance.
/r/ing info dumps on which foods to avoid and which to definitely buy organic. Forgive my faggotry, I'm on my goyphone

Their name literally translates to 'holy mountain'.

How is this not a good thing? Only liberal retards don't realize they're being poisoned. They'll be even easier to defeat now come the Day of the Rope. Thanks Kikes.

A large part of the increase in autism is reclassifying every mental retardation as autism. Asperger's in now autism. Another part is the increasing age that women give birth to children increasing the risk of birth defects.

Old news really, and no one cares because #autismacceptance and because it's only unlucky assholes like me who get cancer from working with the stuff

Let me guess, they had you sign liability forms prior and you cant even go after them?

This is about as true as Sweden's rape statistics rising due to reclassification. You don't just see spikes where the definition changes, but a constant rise over time.
If you actually spend time with a lot of kids over the years you'd notice the gradual change.

This is why there will never be single-payer health care in the U.S. It's not feasible when everybody gets cancer, heart disease, etc after 40.

Actually now most glyhposate weed killer used is generic and made in China since the original patent expired and the generic solutions such as Home Depot brand HDX weed killer only has glyphosate as the active ingredient with the other ingredients being water, glycerol and a surfactant (soap)
homedepot.com/p/HDX-32-oz-Weed-and-Grass-Killer-Concentrate-058001005/205685299

I would like to know if the generic versions are less harmful than glyphosate solutions made by Monsanto.

bump for the truth that should not be slid

But autists (true ones) are indeed retarded, have you ever lived next to one ? at least potatoes with down syndrome can be somewhat functional. Autists on the other hand are completely useless and have to rely on others for literally everything.

OP still haven't answered my question regarding other companies who provides the same chemicals as Monsanto.
They're not the only ones who sells pesticides and GMO.

That's not the food supply, it's the carb supply. That is poor people food.

like 90% of those products aren't even food, it's all confectioneries, cereals and soft drink

All a bunch of faggots that want to kill you.
Grow your own. Get out of cities. Farmers markets etc etc
Don't have to buy 'Organic'.

As attached. Almost everythign has jewsanto tentacles to fuck you.

keep drinking that beetus you fat fucks

Forgot to add, bayer and monsanto combined together since these maps were made ^^

Planting season is cumming up boys.