Fake Syrian Gas Victims laughing while acting dead

I looked, and I didn't see anything similar appearing in the Catalog. If this video is real, then it's super important for everyone to see and spread. I will be deleting if from my own account later, so it should be reuploaded to other youtubes and spread.

I shows what I've been told are supposed "Victims" of the Syrian Gas attack live and well under their death shrouds. At one point, one even is pulled up to find the man laughing under it.

This needs to be spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ok.ru/video/280005446351?fromTime=108
m.ok.ru/video/280005446351?fromTime=108#cmntfrm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too late to spread, rockets already fired. Trump will protect his position to not lose his face.

Bumped and saved. Might send this to local news network if I can confirm

Where did you find this footage, have you tried to find the same footage being used as evidence of the attack anywhere? You need to do more work than just uploading a video of some people wiggling under white sheets like spoopy sleepy Saracen ghosts. This could be anything.

Facts don't matter. Anyone with a brain can tell that the mainstream story is false, but the stupid goyim believe anything on CNN.

I was given it by a "foreign friend." The website was in a language I don't speak well. I couldn't find anything similar. So I don't know if it was taken recently.

I've been told by my friend that it is from the Syrian Gas attack. I can not confirm it myself.

Bumpus

We need to confirm this was from this gas attack allegedly. Too much fake shit spreading around, like that one pic of the "child sex slave market in ISIS" with a crying girl, who infact turned out to be a girl crying because she forgot a line in the quran during recital.

Give link.

Checked for find the source.

Also:

I smell Jewry.

They're poisoning the well of arguments.
Kinda funny, they also do it literally.

bumping. webms? fact checking?

I had to go mobile. So I'm not on my original Id. But here is link.

m.ok.ru/video/280005446351?fromTime=108

Here's an mp4 for people

semi-related OC, just dumping

You do realize it could be one of those protest videos where people dress up like slaves and chain themselves or something, right?

No. I didn't think of that. I just assumed Arabs are semites and thought they could be faking an older thing. Which I thought was more likely.

Just for your info (not saying it's the case 100%) but arabs seem to claim that video took place in egypt.

Consider it's very useful, I say fuck it and keep spreading it. Even the Russian foreign ministry did.

You can't believe a single frame of footage that comes from ME "Journalists".

No, the more people are aware of possible false flags attack the more hesitant to jump to conclusions they are going to be when the next one happens.

The Ghouta attack for example was a false flag. Obama tried to exploit it to push for regime change but it didn't work, the best they were able to do was UN inspections to remove chemical weapons.

>I was given it by a "foreign friend."

Did he send the video file by e-mail or did he send you a link? If it was a link, post the link.

Can you point to other websites where this video has been posted?

OK, so it's a video circulating on russian social media websites? Can someone read or translate the comments?

m.ok.ru/video/280005446351?fromTime=108#cmntfrm

source? post a link pls

Sarin and all of the cholinergics cause muscles to continue to move long after death.
As the spastic muscles die they begin to relax from their rigorous positions, causing the appearance of life.
Ever seen a gutted fish twitching on the kitchen table? Same thing.
Women of the West will vote to save Beautiful Babies by bringing refugees straight in behind the backs of their men.
And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Actually there is…

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

Jewgle translation of comments

Didn't think this would be real. What the fuck.

what's the name of the background song?

Georg Friedrich Händel - fourth movement of Keyboard suite in D minor (HWV 437)

aka Handel's Sarabande

pleb…

Awesome, thanks

sarabande by handel.

Scary when the dead baby started moving. I haven't had a good jump scare in awhile.

Fucking dumbass mods. 10 threads about memes and meme magic but fuck banning any of those, ban the duplicate guy.

Anyway if this is real, this is the only active footage of proved fake footage and it's a big deal. Would it ever reach mainstream media ?

It will be illegal to talk about this video soon.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK